AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAhh

Attached: 1561642520743.jpg (1024x576, 27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/0yDcv
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

honestly: what were they thinking?

It’s going to sell and you can’t do anything about it

>they took the "war" out
but why

western gaming thread? thank you OP

Attached: westerngaming2.png (1370x715, 906K)

that's not what I asked

Lol I don’t care

No it wont, people who play games like Gears dont relate to 1st world feminism. It will do only slighty better then the new Wolfenstein game

then why did you reply

>what were they thinking?
that it's going to sell millions regardless of how much wokeness they inject into it as long they maintain the recycled gameplay from the past 4 games

I noticed you just used the word woke to mean the opposite of woke. I'm not trying to single you out, but when did this start happening on Yea Forums?

>we don't want to spoil our campaign and we got nothing to show for this year's E3 other than yet another pre-rendered trailer about a horde mode
>what are we going to do?
>hey john, i heard this song on the radio, isn't it great? there's a spooky vibe to it
I imagine it was something among those lines.

Japan just stays based.
Face it. Eastern gaming is the future.

Fuck you OP
Made me spill my beans

There is nothing more pathetic than then "me hate Western games, based Japan makes perfect game folded 100 times" bullshit. Get a life losers.

>we don't want to spoil our campaign and we got nothing to show for this year's E3 other than yet another pre-rendered trailer about a horde mode
>what are we going to do?
>hey john, i heard this song on the radio, isn't it great? there's a spooky vibe to it
I imagine it was something among those lines.

>le I'm damaged

>DAMAGED

>recycled gameplay
Played Gears 4 for "free" since my xbox subscription was still live and can confim yes the gameplay is almost exactly the same, do not pay money for Gears of War.

Attached: 1561766701361.jpg (1920x1920, 1.83M)

>DAMAGED

This image will get no negative replies because everyone knows it's truth.

Girls don't fight wars

>gears of 5

archive.is/0yDcv

Attached: 2135231.jpg (200x294, 10K)

MOOT FIX THE FUCKING SERVERS YOU LAZY TRASH FUCK

That MK11 stuff was so weird.
>Females shouldn't be in a bikini when fighting
>Game so gory their animators got ptsd
>Males still half naked
????
Why is the usa so allergic to sex or sexualization in general? Do people not have sex ed or something?