Why are all cyberpunk games so shit?

Why are all cyberpunk games so shit?

Attached: 1550995923131.webm (1280x720, 1.41M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/fiaWsgtJrNI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because it's a shit genre that's never had anything good come out of it, just like all "_______punk" shit?

What exactly Is cyberpunk, user?

Neon, rain, and perpetual night. Only a tranny would think otherwise.

It's not a genre dum-dum. It's a literary style.

Astral Chain can suck my big fat American cock. FUCK PLATINUMGAMES AND FUCK NINTENDO!

This.

As for OP's question, it's because everyone who tries to write a story in the genre makes it about gang wars which realistically should be a thing of the distant past by the time technology reaches that point, and the games themselves are always generic shooters with no memorable gameplay mechanics.

Then it's a shit literary style like all _____punk trash.

because unlike most -punk aesthetics that are clearly distinct from each other, there's no general agreement on what cyberpunk is.
also aesthetics over gameplay.

Enter the Matrix

People only really like cyberpunk because they love pictures of cityscapes and the style of music the genre inspires. No one really thinks trenchcoats or punk hairdos are cool. If anything they find stuff like that and hollywood-style computer hacking really cringey.

Attached: artur-sadlos-future-tokyo-003-wip004i.jpg (1920x1049, 905K)

because every cyberpunk game is the same and no-one tries to do their own shit

>I've never read a Cyberpunk book in my entire goddamn life

We can tell

they're not blade runner, and that's what people want

Yep. Just like all anime, manga, capeshit, fantasy, etc.

Also this. The costume designs always blow ass. The costumes should also look high tech with glowy bits in certain spots. And for fuck's sake no sunglasses.

Play Shadowrun.

Shadowrun is fun.

new fetish unlocked

>criticizing cyberpunk without at least knowing who is nick land
youtu.be/fiaWsgtJrNI

Attached: Accelerationism.jpg (1440x1109, 468K)

How does it feel to know just as much about cyberpunk as the average sjws

the sunglasses are supposed to be things like visors or screen lenses and so on but someone fucked up down the line and made it sunglasses

what?

>my vision is augmented

Attached: JCDenton2.png (432x454, 268K)

I can get behind those. Just stop making them look like the sunglasses your uncle from halfway across the country you didn't know about wears in his Facebook profile picture. Pic related. These look retarded on anyone.

Attached: dhb-Triple-Lens-Sunglasses-Sunglasses-Smoke-TRIPLENSGREY.jpg (2000x1519, 214K)

fanged noumena sucked

me in the back