What are the biggest retcons in gaming history?

What are the biggest retcons in gaming history?

Attached: AE4326AD-7968-41B4-907E-0E4CF37B52F3.jpg (1000x927, 89K)

Redpill incoming.
90% of non brainwashed men will choose middle over the left.

the FF15 novel retconning Ardyn from an evil as fuck bad guy to a "did nothing wrong" hero and making the Gods out to be the true badguys

and to think this shit was going to be story DLC before it got cancelled.

Attached: 1541651745261.jpg (1200x675, 112K)

Burn in hell, pedo.

christians are redpilled, fuck off fake /pol/cuck version of christian

Damn, I wish I had a futanari wife like him

Based

in about 10 years they would

>90% of Yea Forums will choose middle over left becasue they're fucking homos who lick prime asshole and proclaim it's like chicken for your soul while praising their Epstein shrines
Fixed for you

pedo

tranny

That's some awfully specific projecting.

cope.
Youre either a woman or a tranny but not saying youre gonna pass.
women have different standards for women, women think angelina jolie is the hottest woman on the planet while men are repulsed by her and instead prefer that cute cashier 10 minutes away.
For trannies its cope, they will never look like a young fertile female so they try to trick themselves by saying men actually prefer 39 year old mannish "mature" women.

Fucking based, loli Pharah is prime

I hope you go to prison, get raped and die from aids. Pedo trash.

Based

Worse
I'm a boomer and i'm fucking tired of the shitforbrains culture wave we've been having in here these last 2 years, i would rather have the wojacks (before the NPCs) than you fucking morons

Attached: download (1).jpg (980x378, 49K)

Brainwashed

fucking pedos man

Literally false though. Data showing men are sexually attracted to young girls does not support the idea that men prefer those over actual women that have developed their secondary sexual characteristics.
And here comes the biggest black pill. It's illegal to fuck kids because it's morally wrong, physically dangerous and financially unwise.