•_•

>_•
•_•
•_

Attached: 706DA57A-9C5D-4D5F-B10B-631154FABF70.jpg (452x714, 239K)

Get back in your containment

Attached: file.png (538x520, 263K)

>Lob Corp threads are just clerks of Yea Forums now
>mods started to use bullets on them more often

This will not work in long run

Wha... What the fuck?

So why do mods keep deleting scp and Lobo Corp threads?

It will if you do it really fast.

>dude what if SCP was completely disorganized and a fucking mess where everyone dies lmao

>mods
You mean Abib in specific.

unironically why not migrate to vg so this doesn't happen constantly

>Snaps your neck without even appearing in the room
Heh, nothing personnel kid...

these days it feels like writers mean for every SCP to have a double digit kill count against Foundation personnel before it's totally contained/inert

There’s an anglo mod who’s been extremely butthurt recently. He’s been powertripping and the other mods even recently made a new discord channel to talk without him.

no matter how much I try to do this I still feel the need to naturally blink

How do you know?

server when?

So, what does it do if you try to cheat by winking? I know someone proposed that it’s apprently horrible enough to be redacted

if you outsmart my original character i'll make him have a super power that will make him overcome your outsmartening him and kill you

It's always been reasoned that 173 is just playing a game and it will just kill you if you try to circumvent the rules for refusing to play along.

the age of SCP is over

Attached: 1558224181094.gif (512x384, 156K)

Doesn't he just kill you anyway? I seem to remember them writing about that specific thing, that if you try and cheat he just gets super butthurt and fucks your shit.

Then I’d have to write that off as not-canon and then write a split timeline of my own where your character who outsmarted mine in revenge for outsmarting it gets outsmarted in a separate situation that unfortunately wouldn’t be regarded as a canonical outsmarting thanks to the lore intentionally being left in shambles

Attached: 97EBC7EB-1280-4399-891E-66D7AE2E541E.jpg (1024x576, 75K)

Not enough legs