Best Friends Forever

I need games that have unbreakable bonds of friendship.

Attached: 0030-021.jpg (1131x1600, 405K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XeDIFCGqhU0
youtube.com/watch?v=TdpqV7RPnTE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Asura's Wrath

Metal Gear 2.

Attached: 1560898483795.jpg (1126x714, 179K)

Now that the dust has settled, did Griffith do anything wrong?

>Now that the dust has settled
Cool assumption

As a meme, no.
All memes aside, yes.

yes

Attached: 1566481373306.gif (352x348, 1013K)

is the next chapter STILL not out? What the fuck is miura doing? he was the hajime no ippo guys apprentice and george is still pumping out weekly chapters for the most part. does miura have some illness or some shit?

No, because he has no character thanks to Miura's shitty writing and determinism bullshit. I don't know why Japs can't write, they get like one decent writer every century.

Berserk is published in a monthly magazine unlike Ippo though. And it's only been a week since the last chapter.

>cutting cute casca's long hair to make her look like a dyke again
FUCK YOU MIURA

Incel begone!

>Berserk is published in a monthly magazine
lmao berserk averages like two chapters per year. I didn't know 359 was out.

FF Tactics

Casca was the perfect woman (daughter wife) when she was brain damaged. She's trash now. she's like a caricature of a man. Guts could have easily trained her to be his fuck doll if he didn't sperg out after the first attempt.

No, every member of the band of the hawk signed up to die for Griffith's ambition. The fact that you might die is something you agree to when joining any military force. Casca wanted his D and anything else he's done has been a universal good.

>inb4 lmao but people are getting killed by ogres now instead of before when they were getting killed by ogres and bandits

Cutting her hair back is literally the only good thing that happened in the manga since the Conviction arc though
Yeah, that's because Miura is a lazy fuck who plays shitty idol games all day.

>perfect
>used goods
ok lol

Is he still gay for Guts?

A good leader does not willingly throw his own men to their own deaths, and before that Griffith always had a plan for completing the mission with as few casualties as possible. Sacrificing the entire Band of the Hawk there was downright traitorous.

He was never gay for guts, he was jealous because Guts was mogging him without even trying when guts was actually trying really hard because he wanted to be acknowledged as a friend.

Dumb question. After crimson moon when the band of the hawk was getting eaten, did the manga say their souls were damned as well or just regular died? I know it's dumb but I don't know.

Chapter came out a few days ago though

Attached: W5.png (1133x1600, 998K)

What a fag

The goal of the band of the hawk had always been about fulfilling Griffith's ambition. If he had not taken the deal then achieving even a faction of his ambitions would have been impossible.

Griffith's choices were to make all the work he and his men did meaningless so he could live a miserably life at the expense of others, or kill the people who were already most willing to die for him to win everything.

>comparing shitido to Jedeau
Miura is a hack

All of the band of the hawk members got branded with the mark of sacrifice before being killed. Just like when an apostle dies, a marked one is also destined to end up in the abyss. tldr, Guts and Casca are still fucked after death.

no but guts did

Attached: hurt.png (356x555, 288K)

They're damned. Every person who possesses the Brand of Sacrifice is doomed to the abyssal hell of the vortex, as well as the person who sacrificed them. Unless Guts and Casca find a way to remove their Brands, they're still doomed to go to hell after they die.

Griffith was always a sociopath

is this the closest we're ever going to get to a true Berserk game?

Attached: caim.jpg (730x900, 79K)

>when you are about to send your friend off to murder a child and call him a tool behind his back.

The people agreed to die on their own terms, in battle for Griffith, not be used as charnel for a ascension right to bring about the end times.

he couldnt do shit with a tiny pecker like that

Attached: Guts-Griffith Shlong.png (1200x750, 621K)

berserk already has a great game

Attached: Berserk ps2 game 2.webm (752x568, 2.51M)

>You will never be so good at math that you can calculate penis size using perspective and pixels and other shit
I hate my life

youtube.com/watch?v=XeDIFCGqhU0

His dicking was so good that Casca's mind got broken, what are you on about

>Now that the dust has settled, did Griffith do anything wrong?
No, he told everyone that their lives belonged to him

caska was raped by dozens of demons before that. then when she finaly got dicked by griffith she saw what a desapointment he was,
sheet was too small for that sword

that what trully broke her mind

In defense, he says multiple times that he will kill his men to further his goals, so it's kinda there own fault at that point if they choose to keep following him. You also have to look at the situation he was in. If he hadn't made the sacrifice, EVERYTHING he's done, and all who died for him would have meant nothing. The real question is Could you refrain from taking the deal yourself user?

You retard, the god hand made his dick huge. It was the sole reason he betrayed the band of the hawk.

>people agreed to die on their own terms: on someone else's terms

have sex

Not really, but he is kind of a moron that is clearly being manipulated.
Don't forget, he has ALWAYS been sacrificing people, that's what war is, and he has always been open and honest about the fact that he was doing it for power. People just got buttblasted because he sacrificed people for power in a way that looked different from what he was already doing.
His hands were bloodstained from the start and if you think he "betrayed" anyone other than Guts then you are a retard.

fucking kek

See that's not how that works, if I sign up for the US Army, I'm not signing up for the president to subsume my soul to a devil lord.

So we are still talking about games with characters betraying each other right?

honestly looks better than the show, fluid animations , coherent camera angles, better sound design, etc

You mean the Dreamcast game, right? Because this game is a boring piece of shit. Legit blows its load at the start and never gets anywhere near this great again for the rest of the game.

Attached: 1566255354220.jpg (188x211, 12K)

Thanks bros

Berserk mobage. Coming q3 2021 unless there are delays. It's in a similar style to stuff like summoners war, raid shadow legends, that weird grand chase game. You build a party of characters and then fight through instanced lobbies of enemies up to a boss apostle. Story omits black swordsman arc as gameplay, opting to use it as a cutscene after you finish the first few chapters (bazuso fight/tutorial skips right into zodd 1, which skips right into the hundred man battle.)
Of course i'm just lying, and there's no reason to believe it would ever happen.

Did Griff rape Casca because he liked her (he tried humping her while crippled earlier on) or to get back at Guts?

I was willing to concede that what he did was understandable considering the circumstances until he raped Casca just to spite Guts, it was completely unnecessary to his "dream" and proves he's just a cunt

Fuck off lmao

>Yeah, that's because Miura is a lazy fuck who plays shitty idol games all day.
truly our guy

Shut up nigger

Is this game even half as glorious as its intro?
youtube.com/watch?v=TdpqV7RPnTE

1000% Guts, he didn't look at her even once while plowing her, only straight at him

He got "revenge" on guts for abandoning him because he's a psycho with god powers. In reality Griffith brought his imprisonment on himself by acting like a total fucking idiot after guts left. He was a literal time bomb waiting to go off, hanging by a thread, and guts leaving broke his childlike sociopath mind. Fuck griffith.

Attached: dcd.jpg (1280x916, 240K)

>When you're so gay for you husbando you throw a tantrum and rape his gf when you find out he cares more about her than you

Movie-only here, does Griffith go back to normal or does he remain as Femto

They signed up to fight for Griffith's ambition, dumbass, not to be stabbed in the back and thrown on a sacrificial altar. When you join a military force you aren't giving THAT MILITARY FORCE the right to kill you.

iirc Griffith has to perform another sacrifice in order to give birth to his OG Body again

>Dying in combat under a leader = being sacrificed vainly.
Do all Berserklets have room-temp IQ?

What the fuck is wrong with Miura?

Puck was always a dumb cheeky fuck that made fun of everyone.