I was thinking about pirating a couple of epic exclusives. Is fitgirl repacks good or nah?

I was thinking about pirating a couple of epic exclusives. Is fitgirl repacks good or nah?

Attached: ילדה.jpg (1140x639, 61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=72QAAOaYW2M
youtube.com/watch?v=yF3JWJksP9I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bout as good as it gets

yes
only retards who don't know what a fucking repack is will call it a bitcoin miner

>even the actress who defined french culture in op's pic is now saying how fucked up france is
lol pretty ironic t b q h sorry to go off topic but it makes me lol every time i see this pic

>download game
>hit install
>entire pc becomes useless as the miner runs in the background
nice try faggot

what is a good source then?

They aren’t bad.
I used them for Sekiro and RE2

pretty sure the director declined to make the second movie too because France is too ugly now

leethaxs4u.com.org.exe (run as admin or no work) :).exe

You need a pretty beefy PC to play a FitGirl release with all the bitcoin miners hidden in the game files

It's the only place I get games from anymore

What proof is there of the installs including miners?

none, it's just jealous buyfags

None for fitgirl.
They might be thinking of corepack or whatever they're called. They had a couple of malwarespreaders in their repacks a while ago.

Hehe spoon

youtube.com/watch?v=72QAAOaYW2M

absolute jam session

never trust repacks, they are usually a front to get malware and crypto miners on your pc. Get the normal releases from a reputable source and be on the safe side.

weed

Just pirate and shut up about it.

no thanks im good

All I have ever seen in terms of proof was some baseless accusations from Yea Forums(nel)

Fit girl and IGG are my go to.

Attached: tumblr_nkg95xsEMv1u8bjdoo2_1280.jpg (1280x1185, 289K)

If its so bad is there any good reliable website where you download your pirated games?

>Repacks

It depends.
If you have decent internet it might be worth it to download a regular copy instead of a compressed one.

IGG is a great site and pretty safe

i just downloaded ancestors and control
ancestors doesnt install correctly for some reason, one file keeps breaking despite the download coming out green.
more like shitgirl repacks

SMACK MY BITCH UP

It looks sketchy as fuck but its quite awesome.

IGG is generally considered to be unsafe, their owner has done shady shit in terms of putting ads to the site in the game, and harassing other pirate hosts.

If you are going to use a repack, use fitgirl

No honor among thieves

youtube.com/watch?v=yF3JWJksP9I

It depends, the scene has standards they abide by because they do it for the prestige, but repackers do it for money.

Bless those autists

it's just a repack with cringy attention whoring.
you are better of downloading more popular ones.

>muh viruses and bitcoin farmers
keep the fear mongering alive bois, can't get too mainstream, you know what happens then

Fitgirl is great. In the past 5 years, across a dozen desktops and laptops, never had an issue. In fact, they're the only ones I use now.

A VPN is essential. Your ISP will keep track of you and report you to the FBI. Make sure you find a VPN that doesn't leak DNS info, or log IPs. Some "don't". Be smart. Surfshark is what I use.

Use ipleak net to check for leaks and refresh page multiple times. Use Killswitch

Fucking kek

+1 for IGG

>YOPLEH :D
>
>
>TESS GEWD :D
god i fucking hated these commercials

None, its IGG fags who need to badmounth Fitgirl somehow to push their own shit miners.

Fitgirls' repacks are only worth it if you have bad internet, some of their stuff is also not worth the massive installation time since it will require a pretty decent machine to not be five hours or so business I'm afraid, and if you do have a good PC it means you can also afford a decent enough connection to just download normal torrents.
Another problem with Fitgirls' stuff is that a lot of games are effectively stuck on older versions (pathfinder comes to mind) and some of those have problems with updaters even if they're effectively repacks of pirated games.
That said, it's definitely convenient for some older games, so it's up to you really, I'd say don't bother for any game larger than 40GBs as the installation will be painfully slow.

both my internet and my CPU is shit and i have no problem with fitgirl. I'd rather have the option to save space by removing 5 unnecessary language packs for 2 gigs each, regardless

shitgirl is wasting my time, which is worse than wasting my money.

Attached: shitgirl.jpg (625x158, 39K)

Are cracked steam games like Wreckfest worth getting as an iso with some updates or is a repack basically the same shit?

Are cracked steam games like Wreckfest worth getting as an iso with some updates or is a repack basically the same shit?

test

That's great if you only intend to play the game once and then delete it. If you plan on archiving it, repacks are a godsend because they save tons of space.

IGG is ok if you don't go directly on their site and you don't run anything that has the IGG.dll in it which they seem to only put on obscure shit that they "bought themselves".

>wow, why a 70gb game compressed to 20gb takes all my CPU when extracting?

You can upgrade pathfinder just fine. It only becomes a problem when the updates start to pile up and holding them all outweighs the space saved initially. Then you need to redownload an up to date version.

Literally never happened to me before. I don't know what combination of programs you used to download and get that but I have a good computer.

We need to fucking nuke Paris and Marseille ASAP before the armies of niggers and arabs take all over France

too late