Oh yeah, that happened

>oh yeah, that happened

Attached: f736122c73404dd341e4e4ec17ae3cad_original.jpg (1552x873, 395K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6v0MtqCWmMQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>was about to tell you to fuck off and refute it with its steady playerbase
>look it up
Oh no

Attached: image123.png (1465x829, 375K)

new patch is literally out tomorrow, get ready to be dabbed on once again for honourlets

Just wait till the patch drops in a few days. Both of you cunts will look like retards.

Attached: 1502599274395.png (421x500, 258K)

>poc and women patch incoming
>kotaku YESSS
>everyone else will be playing something else

It's over, bros
Time to go back to playing nothing for a few months

Attached: 1562720229690.gif (355x413, 374K)

I'll come back when the new maps arrive

It's still a fun as fuck game just gets repetitive

I'm going to kill so many black women

Attached: 1524794690087.png (359x359, 184K)

>still fall for feints every single time

Attached: 1558727108362.png (342x395, 183K)

I mean I paid $30 for it and put 80 hours into it

I got my moneys worth but you can only play the same map and games modes so many times

devs literally don't give a shit about adding women, will happen like 1 year down the road if ever

Is this real? Why add woman in a medieval game? God I hate this timeline. Death to every developer

Attached: S2crNkD.jpg (641x530, 44K)

whats in the patch
does it fix horses
does it fix the maps
does it fix the dumb shit i don't like

dumb ideologue frog poster

Attached: game released in 2010.jpg (323x433, 37K)

How big can I make my girl knights breasts

>new patch is literally out tomorrow

It fucking better be, all I want is my siege mode

>does it fix horses
no
>does it fix the maps
No, just adds a map.
>does it fix the dumb shit i don't like
No, the game became the shit as chivalry. Cancer spinning with more stupid shit added to it.

They're adding ranked matches. That's about the only thing that is being added that I'm kinda excited for, but the game is still terrible.

Kill yourself then you will not buttblasted about it. You stupid frog

>Add black characters
>Make a naked spear throwing class
>Say Ooga Booga in chat with every kill

So much potential to further poke the vidya 'journalist' mob with

Attached: 1480032347501.png (594x527, 99K)

Don't mind me, just dabbing on Mordhau's corpse with my fellow For Honor chads.

*dabs*

Attached: 1538873021168.jpg (306x284, 19K)

so they're making a temporary containment queue for the 300 tryhards that still play that'll eventually dry out to 50 people as the others will get bored of tryharding and go back to pubstomping on frontline with their retarded metaniggery
great
wonder if the new map will be as much of a fuckup as crossroads is

Did I hurt your feelings trannys? Sorry the gender you try to impersonate was historically irrelevant for thousands of years. Literal breeding NPCs.

Attached: 1566757885071.png (888x894, 520K)

>new warshout
>WURLSTAAAAAAAAAAAAR

incels and /pol/tards shitting it up in all chat scared a majority of the player base away. now it predominantly consists of /pol/tards, racists and white nationalists larping as muh heritage medieval crusader knights.

plus the epic store exclusive chivalry 2 is right around the corner and will most likely patch all the accel/decel exploits used by shitters in mordhau.

I actually play the game mate and I'd bang you out 10-0 easily also
>implying Mordhau is a serious medieval reenactment

youtube.com/watch?v=6v0MtqCWmMQ

cry harder and louder

For honour has only 6k players currently despite being a f2p game, cringe of you to show your face ITT

Attached: fhg eternally seething and btfod.jpg (1816x2484, 1.07M)

Yes, we know frog posters are retarded faggots who don't know anything and get butthurt over stupid things. If anything morons like are historically irrelevant, your dumb shitposting will be forgotten.

Attached: 0MrsZyt.png (500x500, 139K)

pvk2 is free and better

>not knowing what f2p means
>losing to a 3-year old game

f2p means free to play, a game that you can play without having paid money for it, e.g. For Honour, a game in my steam library that I didn't pay for (or touch)

And don't worry, tomorrow you'll be losing to a literal who 10 man team indie game again

"i got it for free" isn't the same as f2p

Attached: fh.jpg (423x53, 7K)

You can just disable them in the menu options.
Pissed off a lot of people when they announced this feature lol.

Never parry, just clamber.

You can dress it up how you like, the game went f2p, everyone got a key for free and despite that it still has bad numbers for a AAA f2p title

good players do the exact opposite

>good players do the exact opposite

yeah well parry spamming in this game is fucking gay boring shit. You need to be able to parry into kicking counters or something.

>>poc and women patch incoming
lol it literally isnt
incoming patch is maps and new armour
at this rate the game will be a decade old before they get around to adding trannies and niggers (and thats a good thing)

imagine actually thinking this because you read some kotaku article when really its a niche sword autism fighting game that was flavor of the month vaporware for normalfags
the serious lack of content and updates doesnt help either

giveaways still don't make it f2p. the game is being sold. you're just misusing the term. if somebody who doesn't have the game right now wanted to play it for the first time, they'd have to buy it, so it's not f2p.

>buying a f2p game
who does this

retard

cope

mope

I hope some good singleplayer games copy the 240 system from Mordhau, combat looks and plays incredible in this and the animations never get repetitive thanks to all the different angles, but it's impossible to not burn out after 100 hours due to lack of content.

>this game was supposed to kill for honor
oof

>taking autistic shitposting fangay faggots seriously
yikers!

Didn't For Honour die after about a month?

I almost only play Titan Fall 2 since I got the game for something like 4 €, but once the new maps come up I'll play Mordhau again, I promise

I don't fucking care. Mordhau is an amazing game and For Honor is shit. You can continue monitoring steam charts figures like a fucking faggot when it won't make a god damned lick of difference because you can always find full servers for either game. What are you guys fucking shareholders or something? Get the fuck out of here.

Here we go again

Attached: mordhaulol.jpg (689x767, 251K)

People still play that?

For Honor was never really alive.

For honor is better

>*cancels a zwei accel in your direction*

I never got good at Mordhau because I only used spear and hid behind my allies.

If you retard, a follow through attac is always a scream from charachter

>*spam stabs you to death with a dagger*

Wish damage to arms/legs would impair attacks/movement speed dramatically as a result from injury.
>tfw a 3/3/0 minmax nigger falling over cause you poked their leg

I cannot wait to play a big titty archer

Reddit fags say this game is full of Nazis. Is that true? If so, based.

are you okay

Attached: 1556387152318.png (443x382, 358K)

Reddit fags say this game is full of Nazis. Is that true? If so, based.

test

>Horses
Indirectly, yes. Horse top speed will be reduced slightly, and attack speeds on weapons across the board will be sped up, making it easier to beat out a horsefag's couched lances while reducing the perceived model and collision box disconnect.
>Maps
Unknown if they'll make any changes to existing maps, but one or both of the new official maps may be included. In addition, there are already dozens of custom maps made with the Unreal SDK. Most so far are shitty proofs of concept or hastily made gimmicks, only a few have any real care or polish put into them. Also a de_dust clone and Anor Londo as maps.
>Shit I don't like
It will surely still full of everyone using big two-handers swinging like retards, stabbing rapidly with rapiers and daggers, and lots of long ranged bullshit annoying you. If feint spamming and extreme drags are a thing you don't like, then the faster windup times could make them slightly less annoying.

>Steam exclusive

Yeah, pass

source

I might have tried it if it didn't have some retarded shit like invulnerability during parrying or daggers dealing damage through plate armor. Literally why do they even use armor or medieval weapons if the gamepay is like this? It's just a medieval themed free for all fighting arcade or someshit like that.

oh man it was so good but yeah the spinning and the lack of maps made it rip.
But fuck it was great while it lasted boys.

wow they actually caving into you faggots?
Does that side of the fence even play Mordhau?

No, in fact a lot of the appeal came from the complete lack of women.

wow they actually caving into you faggots?
Does that side of the fence even play Mordhau?

>Does a eveningstar drag to your knees

yes I loved it for that reason. Unless its a fantasy setting I just dont like the idea of women in games like this, breaks immersion because all you can think of is 'chick got no muscle mass she'd be smashed in a heart beat'

>not a single month of positive player base growth
lmao classic flavor of the month bullshit

No and a lot of the appeal came from the lack of them.
Now they’ll just get some attention and karma points from people who dont even play the game, because a bunch of complaining incels (nazis).

i just think that the female voices are going to be annoying and wish that i didn't have to listen to them. i already hate the faggots that use the highest pitch voice and spam screams so the female voices are going to be a fucking nightmare.

>invulnerability during parrying
You only are immune to getting flinched during ripostes. You still take damage if you get hit
>daggers dealing damage through plate armor
balance

Will it remove bloodlust?

neither side of the fence plays mordhau lmfao

>tfw double posting
Fix your site gookmoot

>tfw all dueling skills are gone in the month I havent played
Ranked is gonna be an asspain

Attached: 1567109999996.jpg (589x939, 157K)

i still play it

I fucking hope so

uzaki chan

>n-no the game is s-supposed to have a great melee system!
>still the same old bullshit where swings are tied to your vision so you spaz out all over the place
>b-but at least it'll be le-less exploitable than Chivalry!
>game has its own share of equally retarded jank with crouch moves and shit
>game dies

Poor showing.

CAN'T MEME

hows Titanfall 2 doing?

>devs STILL trying to hype up ranked mode like anybody gives a shit besides some streamers
>maps delayed
>mod tools delayed
>BUT RANKED CHECK OUT THESE COOL EPIC RANKED ICONS BROS

Attached: Capture.png (726x192, 81K)

So the game only has appeal to you because you faggots are dumb

I remember the numerous amount of mordhau shills on Yea Forums
this place has devolved into nothing but a honeypot/viral marketing shithole

Scream Timing is fucked with drags

/pol/tards can't think

yes the shirtless twigs running around in green and purrple stockings spamming laugh while swinging an executioners sword and slapping down firebombs will be RUINED because a woman shares the field

The body models for women are already in the game files. All they need to put in are the face, voices, and properly fitting armor

Mount and Blade will destroy it. I feel for the fad guys, I never got good at this game in time for this game not to die. I feel like I wasted my money.

I'm counting on Mount and Blade to fill up this hole.

i'm convinced they weren't even getting paid either, there was a dude that would go in for honor threads constantly claiming that it would blow for goner's water in almost every thread.

>just one (1) map and some tweaks
What the fuck are they even doing? Do they want it to die or what?
A map is something you can slap together in an evening - and that's probably what happened judging by their other map, crossroads have to be the laziest shit ever, and it shows.
Furthermore they've shown they have no fucking clue about map-balance, chances are this new map will be just as shit.

>have to type the name of the player you want to kick in the console
>it's always some cunt with all kinds of symbols and chink-runes doing the griefing
All you had to do was copy the fucking system Torn Banner had already created, the incompetence of these devs is infuriating.

The new maps aren't even coming in the next update. They are coming in the one after it.
Next patch is the LONG ANTICIPATED BY LITERALLY EVERYONE ranked mode, some balance changes, and another update to crossroads. Then they will take another 4 months to give us the two new maps

They were simply too fucking slow to put out content. They put out one map since launch and it's a map so fucking awful my friends would want to stop playing by its end.
We all agreed "Oh yeah we'll play again when the big update comes" but that was a month ago now. They've been teasing the two other maps since launch now and still have nothing to show. Lazy bastards. Doubt my friends and I will ever play it again as we've moved on.

Attached: Boss Isn't Immune to Status Ailments.png (1111x571, 360K)

I wont bother reading any of your faggotry all i will say is i've been on vacation and i cant wait to go back home and play it.

Attached: misacute.jpg (250x250, 14K)

There are ogres and hobbits and you can have 6th century Anglo-Saxons and Renaissance pikemen fighting alongside each other, how isn’t it fantasy?

christ this is worse than fatshark update scheduling, at least the content that comes out of them is usually passable, ignoring the horrible bugs that sometimes happen

What’s the point of a ranked mode? It’s just going to split the player base

I'm just sad I keep taking long breaks and haven't unlocked everything I wanna wear yet.

It's still happening for people who actually like the genre. It's the only game that's managed to replace warband multiplayer for me, I play it all the time. It's getting cozy now, you see about 70% new faces and 30% people you know and have fought against a dozen times in other servers which is a great balance. I'm glad 4000 hours of warband autism have given me the power to be a mordhau demigod.

It is pretty funny how bad crossroads is. Anytime it someone manages to win the vote at least 30% of the server leaves.

I don’t care if women and niggers are in the game so long as the women are cute and the niggers can dress up as saracens.

Please help
How do I stop going 6 and 18 in matches

Attached: EAX35_AXoAAgjAm.jpg (720x720, 41K)

the long time without content is gonna kill this game sadly

They don't need a ranked mode, they need maps, and fixes to existing maps. It's so boring playing on the same 3-4 decent maps.

A killcam would be nice too, it'd be great to help new players learn the game. But the biggest thing the game lacks is maps and gamemodes.

Attached: pol redditors.jpg (1225x567, 194K)

Stop playing like you are hitting yourself in the balls with your mouse while rubbing your keyboard on your ass.

Mordhau will be dead before they introduce females, or nigs. Chivalry 2 won't have either, but double the spin2win meta of the first Chivalry

If you're talking frontline, then the most important thing is situational awareness and positioning.
There's no greater feeling that bobbing and weaving through a crowd while baiting people to swing through each other. It only takes one dumb zwei player to fuck over 2-3 competent players.