I did not care about Smash

I did not care about Smash

Attached: 1545990466759.png (961x715, 560K)

Are we being raided

i refuse to let seth mcfagland memes become the normal here fucking kill yourself normalfag

sneed and feed my chucks, formerly

Family Guy was literally never good, eat shit zoomer faggots

no one cares, stop forcing this trash meme

I think you should insist on itself about 23 more times.

I enjoyed PlayStation All-Stars

filtered, thanks

Can someone unironically explain this meme to me? I really don't understand.

Yea Forums or Yea Forums probably spamming it here

>I must bring attention to the fact I, as an individual, do not care for [Popular Thing]

Have sex reddit retards. Fucking shoot yourselves

Someone did a "I did not care for Nier Automata" post like 3 days ago and now people are just memeing

But what's the context of the statement to the picture?

idk why you guys are mad isn't this a regular occurence on Yea Forums?

In the scene of OP's pic, Peter says he didn't care for The Godfather and the rest argue with him.

>fucking shoot yourselves
You first, fucking unfunny faggot.

>replying to everyone
>posting family gay
>reddit
lol.

Peter and his family are about to drown to death so he shares a secret with them that he didnt care for the godfather. Its like a deathbed confession but everyone gets mad at him

the room is flooding and as a dying confession, peter says "i did not like " (sopranos? godfather? i don't know movies)
and then everyone else starts saying "how did you not like , it was a good movie", to which there was not much that peter was able to articulate of why it was a bad movie, and not much the others were saying to prove it was a good movie
it was a non-debate about popular thing as a status rather than as the entity being discussed for its substance

Diversify the meme you fucking asshole.

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-08-29 17-00-22.png (1213x505, 376K)