Overwatch confirmed for Switch and maybe more??

gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/189706-nintendo-switch/77967789?jumpto=23#23

Vergeben:
>Overwatch is coming to Switch. I don't know how well it will run or if it will have any exclusive content but I can tell you that Overwatch on Switch is a reality.

Yeah, I'm thinking she's in Smash

Attached: Tracer Smash render.jpg (1242x691, 72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/234547-super-smash-bros-ultimate/77968128/926682929
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Marina and Master Chief.

Attached: ass banicunt.png (750x750, 39K)

>Overwatch gets on switch
>OMG SHE'S IN SMASH GUYS
ports =/= getting in smash.

Attached: wojack.png (148x166, 19K)

gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/234547-super-smash-bros-ultimate/77968128/926682929

why post that link but not the follow up where he said it isn't smash related

I mean that has to be easiest thing to leak since there is a powerA overwatch nintendo case coming.

Sol is in because Guilty Gear is on the Switch

Attached: IMG_2027.jpg (551x1071, 106K)

Character #4 is already confirmed to be a Sony rep, sorry

Attached: rickybobby.jpg (269x400, 49K)

>marina liteyears
fucking kino

Attached: treasure.png (885x600, 627K)

>no gunstar heroes

Attached: concern.jpg (2448x3264, 388K)

>the blizzard rep isn't the Ork King or the Zerg but some recent shit from nu-blizz

i mean i believe it when i see it but i just don't even believe it.

my question is why post crash and not predict him, he's like at least 10% tangible.

what's your "source' because i want to believe Will Farrell.

They totally would do that.
Look at Hero and Joker. Hero has the newest Protagonist as his main alt and Joker is the most recent Persona/SMT protagonist.

yeah dragon quest is big in japan and i assume Sakurai likes P5. that's a constant: if Sakurai likes it, it'll be in smash.

>some retard claims Overwatch is getting a Switch port with absolutely no proof
>Yea Forums loses their shit over a shit character from a shit game that they likely don't even care about possibly getting in Smash even though they have literally no reason to believe she will

REIMU IS IN FUCKING SMASH
FUCK BANJOFAGS
FUCK STEVEFAGS
FUCK EDRICKFAGS
FUCK SORAFAGS
FUCK DOOMFAGS
FUCK EVERY OTHER CHARACTER
REIMU IS IN SMASH AS THE FOURTH FIGHTER FUCK ALL OF THE OTHER LEAKS
SHUT THE FUCK UP SHUT THE FUCK UP SHUT THE FUCK UP SHUT THE FUCK UP SHUT THE FUCK UP SHUT THE FUCK UP REIMU IS IN REIMU IS IN REIMU IS IN REIMU IS IN REIMU IS IN REIMU IS IN REIMU IS IN REIMU IS IN REIMU IS IN REIMU IS IN REIMU IS IN
REIMU IS GETTING IN YOU FAGGOTS
FUCK YOU EDRICKFAGS
FUCK YOU BANJOFAGS
FUCK YOU DOOMFAGS
FUCK YOU ASHLEYFAGS
FUCK YOU STEVEFAGS
FUCK ALL OF YOU
FUCK EVERYONE
KILL YOURSELVES
DIE DEGENERATES
HAVE SEX
COPE AND KEEP SEETHING AND DILATE CUMSKULLS AND TRANNIES
BUY HER GAME BUY HER GAME BUY HER GAME BUY HER GAME BUY HER GAME BUY HER GAME BUY HER GAME BUY HER GAME BUY HER GAME DEATH TO ALL OTHER CHARACTERS REIMU IS SMASH INCARNITE BUY NOW DO IT NOW SKDMOAKSNEHWKDNSUAKDNJSNXIKWNSDOKSNXIMEIXKXEKOSMXWKDNIDKRRNOWKNDDIDKEMSDJEMDIMANDUIDNEISMDJEOSNDUEKZNXIDKSNDKWKDDJRNFMCIKSDNDUSKXNXIDJEKAOXMDUEKSMXNXUDKSMXNXISOSMXIEMDJFKCOEMSPSKDENMSXUOFMEIDJFOEOWKXDJDIKDFMCIEKDNFIAKXMFUEIFMDUXIDNUWDKDJEIEKZMXUDISKXKDISOXJXJEIXKDIDKXJEISKWPWJDJDJDDDDXIIDJXJDIJK
YOUR BEAR WILL NEVER GET INTO SMASH YOU FAGGOT OFF YOURSELF
REIMU IS IN SMASH AND THERE IS NOTHING YOU AND YOUR 30 YEAR OLD BEAR BODY CAN DO ABOUT IT YOU FILTHY FUCKING FAGGOT DIE YOU LOSER
BANJOFAGS BTFO
EDRICKFAGS BTFO
DOOMFAGS BTFO
EDELGUARDFAGS BTFO
ASHLEYFAGS BTFO
STEVEFAGS BTFO
KILL YOURSELVES
DEGENERATES
REIMU WINS SUCK MY DICK
KILL YOURSELVES
GET BTFO FAGS AND RESETERA TRANNIES
MODS = FAGS
FUCK NIGGERS
FUCK KIKES
FUCK JANNIES
FUCK SPICS
FUCK GOOKS
MODS = NIGGERS
AND FINALLY FUCK YOU OP
FUCK 4CHANNEL AND FUCK Yea Forums
MODS SUCK JEWISH COCK FOR A LIVING
FUCKING CASTRATE NIGGERS EVERYDAY
FUCK BANJO NIGGERS
FUCK ASHLEY NIGGERS
FUCK TODD NIGGERS
FUCK SHANTAE NIGGERS
FUCK EDRICK NIGGERS
FUCK SORA NIGGERS
FUCK STEVE NIGGERS
REIMU IS FUCKING IN DIE NIGGERS
AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST KILL YOURSELF OP
SHE IS IN

Attached: 4F7C906E-6717-4BEC-9FBB-167F8C09760F.jpg (1024x1024, 147K)

If you played Overwatch anytime after 2016 you are confirmed for massive faggot.
So appropriate for Switch.

not even gonna touch nu-blizzard but it's obvious that porting to switch is going to bring new people to the stagnant community, putting it on life support.

Isn't Vergeben confirmed full of shit

I mean they used Joker over Yu and Luminary over Erdrick so going with the most recent ip/character seems to be the thing

diablo was already said as what they'd want to put in and since acti and blizz are partnered theres the entirety of activisions IPs so the whole argument is stupid, tracer would have to overcome at least a dozen better characters and somehow have samurai's favortism
i can see him picking joker over demifiend or jack frost but i don't see tracer getting the same favoritism

I agree it's hard to pick who should be a blizzard rep since you got activision to consider and it's probably gonna be the likeliest Sakurai picks Crash Bandicoot over anything from blizzard. it's about who samurai wants in the final cut.

I don't play shitty Blizz games but know Tracer, do the other games even have a mascot like her? Cause the only hurdle I see is Crash, like if Nintendo wanted Overshit Blizz will not hesitate I'd imagine since it's money and advertising either way

If anyone from Blizzard comes to Smash, it'll be WoW related. Nothing else has the staying power.

literally name 1 WoW character as recognizable and popular as the Dyke, say what you want about that bitch I at least know shes the definitive mascot for that garbo

Touhou is a disease.

vergechad blew tracertards the FUCK out

Thrall who is pretty much the anti-hero of WoW lore and just a blood-thirsty orc

Wow is the biggest Blizzard franchise for a constant amount of time, it should be a shoe-in for some ugly modeled orc to make it to smash.

How many ports have we gotten on Switch that have resulted in a character being in Smash? How many fighters have we gotten that have NOT resulted in a Switch port of their game? Switch ports have nothing to do with Smash. Not everything Nintendo does is related to Smash. Get this through your thick skulls.

that's why people are guessing tracer and thrall n shit. duh.

>X VERBS INTO BATTLE

Kill yourself