Wanna know why Im based...

Wanna know why Im based? Never jumped on the witcher 3 hype train and now that I finally have time Im starting the witcher series with the first 1

Attached: witcher_games_cover_art.jpg (671x296, 53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/1QxioQQAO9o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Ive only played 1 since my toaster cant handle 2. Remember 2 being praised here on release but now people shit om it, what gives?

Attached: 1566954757405.jpg (442x460, 125K)

first is eurojank

tadadadadadada kill yourself

This is what I did too, probably the best way to play them. Also 1 is the best one.

Remember MGS V being praised alot even before it got released, its shat on as well now

it's kino youtu.be/1QxioQQAO9o
also, fuck CD for removing my boy Siegfried from the sequels

I didn’t play it until years after release, but it’s not very good. Plot requires a lot of geographic knowledge on the world, combat is broken with 2x damage backstabs, can’t consume potions in a battle, few memorable character interactions, and barely any fun/interesting side quests.
Witcher 3 remedied a lot of the issues, even if the combat still wasn’t great. W1 still has best atmosphere and probably the best story.

I tried witcher 1 and witcher 2 several times and always drop them because they are really really bad
witcher 3 feels like it was made by different devs and it's my favourite game of all times

wow, who would have thought it’s best to start a game trilogy from the beginning! we should contact the papers about this

READ THE BOOKS FIRST
ONLY THEN PLAY THE GAMES

combact took some time to get used to, great filter for normal niggers though. Sadly with the upcoming movie release we can see it go down the road of marvel

For 2 or 3? I began enjoying 3s combat once I figured out which spells/skills that worked best for me, but 2 is just clunky garbage.

for 1

I'm proud of you user.
TW1: EE is literally the very best game in the series. The only GREAT game, in fact.

I did that also, first is good second is crap and the third is not engaging

I plan to do the same.

2 is the worst. I've played all 3.

>Remember 2 being praised here on release but now people shit om it, what gives?
It was always shit.
It was just the first game that the console peasants, namely Xbots, got. And since it was LITERALLY made with the mentality of "We want AssCreed AND Demon's Souls audiences!", it appealed right into their filthy zoom zoom heads, and downgraded everything that made the OG game so good. Including all of the role playing.

>im based because im a faggot.
whoop-teee-fucking-do. I guess heres that you that you so desperately need to fucking live

Attached: 1552928424261.gif (367x337, 2.25M)

stay buttmad that you started with 3 and will never experiance the witcher series for the first time starting with 1

Nigger I played TW1 before it released its EE. Goddammit, nice job getting another (((you))) out of me though.

Attached: giphy (3).gif (450x450, 737K)

That is indeed based. You can also stop at W1. W2 is not bad,but it's worse. W3 is, well, it's a Ubisoft game,with all the good and bad that comes with it. You decide

First is eurojank kino
Second is fine eurojank
Third is open world trash

Wow a bigger faggot than OP, congrats