How come nobody is talking about this

How come nobody is talking about this

Attached: ejdjd.jpg (1080x2340, 625K)

Can you link the article so I can report you for advertising?

Playtime doesn't matter. It's not addiction until it effects other aspects of your life. You can play five hours of vidya a day and hold a job / college / social life.

I want a game about truth addiction

can we talk about Yea Forums addiction when we should be playing video games?

pidgeot

Attached: 1200px-018Pidgeot.png (1200x1200, 796K)

poopsock gang

Fuck off phonenigger

I have an internet forum addiction, not video game addiction.

What do I do about my Yea Forums addiction?

>Kotaku
>phoneposter
Kill yourself

gaming journos are spreading now so much negativity towards the WoW classic

what's their master plan? what do they get out of this?

Attached: 1567014805720.png (557x826, 273K)

The secret is they don't play Vidya, they just have to write whatever they think will draw clicks.
I wish there was a term for this

They hate everyone that enjoys videogames

yes please i haven't played a game in two weeks someone help me please

Clickbaiting

I play games while browsing Yea Forums

BECAUSE I DON'T READ KOTAKU YOU FUCKING FAGGOT

Cecilia is the worst of the worst on that site

You're the only tool who reads kotaku user

>cutting your own dick and LARPing as woman
A-OKAY behavior, no mental illnesses on this fine, well functioning member of society
>Play too much vidja
THIS SICK MOTHER FUCKER NEEDS HELP, SOMEBODY PUT A GODDDAMN STRAIGHT JACKET ON HIM
This is the fucking world we live in

>Kotaku

Attached: 1545080498668.png (472x399, 296K)

I do that too but I can't focus on both

Don't read Kotaku

>kotaku
kill yourself immediately nigger faggot

>phonefag
>shittaku
Fucking kill yourself

I don't read things women write, it's not very christian

Because it's fucking Kotaku. Why the fuck do people run to Yea Forums to post about Kotaku and Polygon, stop fucking visiting them.

video game addiction is nonesense since it implies the guy currently poopsocking wow classic could just fire up solitaire instead
same thing with internet addiction, as if anyone would really spend dozens of hours if all they had access to was marthastewart.com

>16 hours playing vidya everyday with your friends
Truly living the dream.

In the last year Ive put in 1500 hours into Conan Exiles. 500 hours into Eve Online, atleast 300 into WoW BFA, and ~100 in to 4 or 5 various other games. In the same time, I've also managed to hold a job that is 40+ hours a week, clean, cook, and maintain myself daily, have a weekend social life where at least 1 or two days I go hiking, play disc golf, or go to a bonfire/yard party, and I also took a break from almost all vidya to court this one ex of mine that tornadoed her way back into and out of my life. These articles are written by people that don't play video games, that don't care about gamers, and all seethe in fucking rage that they are nothing but hackneyed schlock peddlers begging for clicks in an ad infested online magazine. And guess what, Cam has more deep-seated issues than video games. A kid like that would get addicted to fucking marbles or counting rocks if it meant not addressing the main fucking cause of his self loathing and depression. He needs help coping with shit, professional help to mitigate that fact that we all live in a pointless existence where the greater of reality is ambivalent to us as a whole.

Attached: witcher-3-ciri.jpg (1920x1200, 418K)