Classic is a fail-

>classic is a fail-
How's it feel to be massively wrong, Yea Forums?

Attached: asmonbold.jpg (1185x674, 316K)

Give in a month or 2 lol

>give it x months
it won't 'die' for several years

So this is the power... of streamers..

>willingly subjecting your self to assmongloid

everything wrong with modern gaming in one image

You gotta admit streamers have some positive qualities too. But you won't do that because you're severely streamophobic

Every time he does this, the servers buckle under the strain of over 9000 autists until it crashes. When will Blizzard reign in this guy's virtual DDOSing?

I'm too busy playing videogames rather than watching someone play them sorry. I wouldn't know because I dont autistically tune into streams.

pvp will be even stronger then when people are leveled and geared and tired of raiding mc

there is no way this guys “girlfriend” doesn’t get fucked by chads on the reg, this 90-pounds-soaking-wet degenerate is undoubtably a cuck

Dead in 5 months. I guarantee it.

Nostralus was stable for months and that was with the constant threat of Blizzard showing up and wrecking everyone's shit (which did happen).

imagine caring about themepark mmo pvp, when pve can make u better at pvp lmao. hahahahahahahah

Bro >>>/R9K/ is back that way

Classic is a failure, yes

Attached: asmonbald2.jpg (1892x1064, 584K)

It's going to die quickly because they're not going to add any new content.

>it's successful because there's a big crowd around a meme streamer in the biggest city in the game

Attached: zlet.jpg (230x219, 7K)

>Every EU realm is packed
What a failure.

>shit is shit
>post a picture of a bunch of retards rolling in shit
How's it feel to be a massive faggot, OP?

The sad part about this is that WoW stands to kill the MMO genre a SECOND TIME, by exposing zoomers to themepark mmos(4 retards) and potentially killing every sandbox mmo that's currently in development like Amazon's game. THUS STAGNATING the genre AGAIN because it's model generates huge amounts of income for developers.

Nostalrius was a FREE server

This game is a failure because of the retarded zoomers and streamers waiting ten minutes to kill a pig is awesome can't wait for the casuals to fuck off

Good. Shit genre, deserves to die.

No it's successful cause it's almost been a week, blizzard has added 30 new servers, and increased server cap, yet STILL nearly every server has a large queue.

Bet Blizz makes Classic f2p.

You mean when battlegrounds is released? Oh yeah because people will surely stop playing due to more content becoming available.

Free to lvl 20

Classic will be very popular for a niche audience, and that's okay. Classic will decline in popularity substantially after a short time and that's okay. Retail WoW and Classic are two fundamentally different games.

No it's a shit genre because WoW happened. Stuff like DarkFall/SWG/Eve were compelling experiences filled with players doing whatever the fuck they wanted like what a TRUE rpg should be.

They are the same game, retail just realized the true nature of themepark mmo and literally deconstructed itself. This makes people really uncomfortable when they realized how pointless the loot grind and themepark mmos are.

Retail should be F2P to at least level 60.

>implying I wouldn't go out of my way to avoid such a thing
avoidstreamers.com

You think you do
but you dont

they will add all the old content like AQ and nax.

>roaming out in the world smackin them ores
>pass Horde players
>target them and start walking towards them
>they always fucking run
>running through arathi highlands to meet up with someone
>group of 5 horde
>they finally attack on sight because they have the numerical advantage
Ahh, just like Classic. Glad to see nothing has changed.

strength and honor, faggot.

so many people on screen would make completing world quests more annoying, no thanks i'll stick with battle for azeroth

They're such huge pussies and talk so much shit it was always funny still is to this day

So is retail offically dead rather than meme dead? On the servers I used to play on almost all guilds have cancelled raiding due to no one logging on. Many guilds on shutdown and hiatus. Main hubs now wastelands on anything but the fullest of servers. Almost no retail streams unless you scroll way way down to the bottom.

Attached: classic_streams.png (2501x1220, 3.67M)

cc'ing/dispelling/auto attacking > ganking

Yea Forums on ABSOLUTE suicide watch