Munsta Huntah Threado

Thoughts on Zinogre?

Attached: FUCK JANNIES.png (1280x720, 1.55M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FeHBBR-_8AE
youtube.com/watch?v=MFYYhtBpX_0
youtube.com/watch?v=wYaDb8MKR7Q
exhentai.org/g/1005570/c2738e95db/
exhentai.org/g/755284/621f7849c7/
exhentai.org/g/755283/8f515aaf2e/
strawpoll.me/18562875
discord.gg/HnuUfGn
strawpoll.com/2a4s6de3
strawpoll.com/hs9yx5zh
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Zin HH confirmation when?

Cool monster, would fight to the death with multiple times

Attached: IMG_0627.jpg (398x500, 25K)

Attached: 1567107091292.png (1543x1074, 1.47M)

Delete this

I'm going to kidnap Tsujimoto's family until he gives us Qurupeco.

BRING THUNDERLORD BACK
BRING STYGIAN BACK

Attached: B06E0470491D4F3B9F76020D2364AC9A.png (640x630, 439K)

Look at how handsome my boy is! I just want to hunt and maybe capture if I am patient him

Attached: MonsterHunterWorldIceborne_2019_082919_008a.jpg (6924x4152, 3.95M)

Always capture Zinogre!

He cute

I'm glad my boy is back

So what exactly is the Guiding lands?

Isn't this just a reskinned behemoth?

Behemoth is a reskin of Zin.

Other way around, since behemoth's model is brand new for world.

>BOTH NEW MONSTERS ARE JUST MORE FUCKING DRAGONS
WOW SO CREATIVE

So the Shara Ishvalda leak was real?

Behmoth is the magala skeleton

Behemoth is the Amphibian frame which also happens to be the Zinogre frame, which also happens to be used by the other Fanged Wyverns. Pay attention, they share many generic stagger animations to Zamtrios and Tetsu.

Nergigante and Xeno use the Magala skeleton

Probably, especially with what we've seen of the guiding lands (and Zin being there). Also that reminds me, all those fake leakers claiming that Zinogre was DLC got BTFO

Does Iceborne add any new skeletons?

Behemoth's run animation and walk animation are nergigantes. So probably uses nerg skeleton.

No no friend, Behmoth uses the magala skeleton you can even out see he shares animation with Nergigante's run cycle and shoulder slam

I can't wait for Iceborne

Does Zinogre have a unique skeleton? Which other monsters share it?

He did, it's shared by Behemoth now, and I'm fairly certain that Tobi and Odogaron use a modified version of it too.

It's a fanged wyvern so it shares with tobi and odo

Still holding out for my boy.

Attached: IMG_4725.jpg (1024x734, 167K)

oh shit it actually does. Now it makes sense looking at the way he stands and gets staggered. It actually shares nothing with frogs now that I look at the way it moves. Behemoth really is just a wingless Magala

So how many monsters will iceborne have

Do Tobi and Odogaron share it? They have an entirely different posture and animation set.

Looks like it to me. Going by previous games nothing, only it's subspecies, Stygian Zinogre.

Oh my god I completely forgot about this.

Seriously though, they're going to make Hunting Horn bad. They can't make it good for the life of them and I hate it.

a lot

I used to hate this fucking faggot. I can’t tell you when or why my opinion changed.

this is probably the Guiding Lands battle theme
youtube.com/watch?v=FeHBBR-_8AE

Doesn't Xeno technically use the Grigori skeleton?

Attached: 1364fdd0b1353bb0f9cbe499f4c6d867.jpg (428x640, 42K)

They given it a brand new CB and IG the HH is inevitable especially given how iconic it is

Can't catch amigo

It's different, or it's an edited version. Zinogre has no similar animations, other than the toppled animation which should be the same.

If he is in it's better that they don't announce it. I want people to be having a peaceful hunt in Hoarfrost before suddenly running into the nightmare they thought they escaped.

Attached: 1564173382913.jpg (600x600, 282K)

They look so much better in World artstyle

I mean, he's Zinogre. Now's it's a monster hunter game.

Probably my favorite monster. I'm a 3U babb and the fight against Zinogre was one of the hypest parts of it for me, he's so limber and quick

Agreed, people should hear the bone rending screech once more

Attached: IMG_4726.gif (500x500, 352K)

What did this poster mean?

My opinion changed in 4U when they started telegraphing the range on his lightning moves. It made it so much more fair to fight him. Still probably easier and better to fight in FU though (with a hammer).

what sorta shit should i do to get ready for iceborne, get all the food and max all cat gadgets?

Didnt the leaker said Seregios would invade the guided lands?

>Nami is a tiny boy
>moves like Kushala
already making every mistake as Hazaak

I agree with this, but not because of that reason in particular, but just because it would be nice to not have every single monster spoiled.

So will MH6 be on next-gen or current?

>Khezu's roar remastered and in HD
I want to hear it.

where the fuck ARE all the leakers?

Attached: 1560171376249.jpg (862x768, 86K)

I never thought about it, but it's highly possible. Especially since they started development around the time that game was about to come out, and they were saying they were testing features from Dragon's Dogma in MH4 and future titles.

Kushala

>Thoughts on Zinogre
He is weak to ice.

i love this lil feller like you wouldn't believe

Love my boy. Also comes with the best song in the series.

Shame that World is shite.

Next-gen hopefully

Those are the main things. Collect meal vouchers while the event quest for them is still up for a few hours, too. And make sure you have plenty of items and materials.

Next gen for sure. Possibly both. But I'm gonna wager on next gen, cuz that's literally next year.

im a newfag in MH and some people said that i should use Shock Trap on him. So how buff will he become after that?

I know

Zinogre is really cool but I’m disappointed they couldn’t find a way to make Lagiacrus work in the game. Was always one of my fav fights I think because Tri was my first MH and I still remember the joy I felt when beating it for the first time as a young teen.

I want to take his horns off and scoop ice cream into them

Hopefully if they properly fixed elemental damage... finally after 10 years, he'll ACTUALLY be weak to ice along with every monster actually being weak to their elemental weaknesses. Because up until now, it's never felt like anything was truly weak to elemental damage. Raw was balanced and elemental was too shit.

Yes and don't forget to use pitfall traps on nargacuga too!

the leaker just said
>zinogre in Guiding Lands
>Guiding Lands are a mix of all the maps
>final boss is the Fatalis with sonic waves
>haven't seen Chameleos (he played until Zinogre)

He also mentioned something about an invader unlocked in the Guiding Lands, but I'm not 100% sure about this one

Pretty sure there wasn’t anything like Narga, Tigrex, or Barioth in the base game right?

>tfw I stopped playing right around when they released Jho on the PS4
Can't be hassled to catch up and do all the new DLC quests now when their equipment will get power creeped by next week anyway.

>He also mentioned something about an invader unlocked in the Guiding Lands
Garuga?

ok thanks. I really want to see what happens. Other monster with similar mechanics?

Lagi is just straight up not worth including without underwater combat, sorry to say.

Graphically yes, but I hate the washed out colors. Pink Rathian barely looks pink

>barely
Disagree. I understand if you want hot pink, but the current color is quite noticeable.

Dunno, could be.

Just grind for decos like me and get that muscle memory back.

He is. This design really encapsulates the SOUL of this series.

I wanna turn him into a sickass guitar

Chameleos is in the game?

Welcome to monster hunter

When does the beta start?

How come the Yian Garuga video on the website isn't available

Just means hes not not in

in 10:10:00 I think

>favorite monster
>favorite weapons and armor it comes with
i can't wait!

Did'nt watch the trailer, did his weapons became WORL'D

Deviljho ate it to get revenge

I don’t usually play with people online. Once I get some g rank armor and weapons I should be able to take on the Extreme Behemoth solo shouldn’t I?

Lao is just wingless fatty, so it's nothing new.

quite the opposite he actually got new weapons

As long as you can jump the meteors yeah. I don't think MR armor will let you face tank them.

thinking about getting the digital deluxe just so i can be a stupid gun knight

Interesting point, Zinogre comes from older games, but his skeleton arrived to world with Behemoth indeed.

I would say that it IS new because Zinogre is so much smaller than behemoth. That wouldn’t normally change things much, but Zin actually fights radically different from Behemoth due to this.

Zin finally got an ig and cb. Both look dope too.

Hopefully. Elemental has been so much worse than raw it's basically been negligible on every weapon except dual blades in every game

Any pics of him

I’ve only been keeping up with the new monsters announced, have a lot of new weapons been shown off and do they look cooler than the dumb base weapon with feathers/scales stuff we had in the base game?

Pc beta never ever
Kill me

He hadn't played long enough to hard deconfirm it, thats all.

Yeah here

Attached: leak.jpg (2000x1125, 457K)

Have you watched any of the trailers? Because they unworlded the weapons.

Yeah they're getting better about that

Attached: 1553017273278.png (236x376, 89K)

From what we've seen it seems like most (if not all) final upgrades in the tree have unique designs now, but the intermediate stages are still largely basic weapons with shit tacked on. But once you reach endgame that won't matter at least.

Ps4friends please immediately let us know whats in the layered armor tab, is it just more meme layered armor no one wanted or are we getting every monster armor(A B Gamma).

Nice!

Any word on transmog?

Post yfw the new siege starts with this youtube.com/watch?v=MFYYhtBpX_0

If there were going to be a pc beta, it would be much closer to the pc release, not now.

Layered armor's been expanded on, but to what extent we don't know. It's now crafted with the Smithy, there's no confirmation about what sets will be available this way (or if it's all of them).

All know for now is they've said (and I'm paraphrasing here) "monsters will have specific quest you can complete to unlock their layered armor" So it's still kinda vague

How many new zones are being added? Just one snow zone?

i really and truly hope you're right. Not because I want him or anything but because I would love to hear that shitty screech and the music to cut out then get that same feeling of dread all over again.

Attached: 1552719390842.png (1075x1096, 454K)

The worst offender is azure rath who is so washed out that it resembles silverlos without any sheen on it. Man, world has some shit colors

One new snow map called the Hoarfrost Reach and another map we know almost nothing about called the Guiding Lands

2 hoarfrost and the guiding lands

Ice zone and an endgame zone that combines one area of each of the base game's zones

god I dont want to fucking do the whole game again on pc but jesus christ every time I come back after a break the framerate and loading times on the ps4 are like needles in my eyes

It seems Rathalos and Rathian are the worst offenders for sure. Even regular Rath looks weird to me.
What’s the guiding lands? Is it what said?

Thanks bros

Attached: 93254b954dbaa13b3c5116f2317492d918222fa2.png (1333x1667, 1.35M)

It varies, like the base game, apparently. Some weapon + monster combinations will have cool designs, some won't. A reviewer who didn't want to break his NDA, still felt comfortable enough to confirm that the Narga IG we saw doesn't get any better, but that some other Narga weapons are good.
No transmog. Confirmed in a chink interview and a german capcom rep outright said that not all armors will get layered versions.

We know very little about the guiding lands outside of it's a combination of biomes of the maps from base world (i.e it'll feature a forest, desert, mountains, volcanoes)

Stop playing on the PC then, you have no reason to for 4 months, plus once Iceborne hits for it you will have ezmode armor to fly through LR/HR.

Attached: 15652361876.webm (960x960, 1.04M)

Fate's Conclusion has now been completed by more people than Evolving Ecology, meaning beating Ruiner Nergigante doesn't automatically level up its region of the Guiding Lands to 7 like I had previously suspected. Of course, it's still possible they just have to talk to someone in town after beating the quest.

Based

i was pretty salty about having to wait but honestly it's okay. I went back and tried the beta on console and it made me realize how much better everything is on PC plus the modsand I have a lot of catching up to do with some games in my backlog anyway

Attached: 1546752005864.jpg (1448x2048, 215K)

holy shit, I didn't think capcom was going to shove all this into the expansion.
I thought they were saving all their load for inevitable MHW2. Maybe underwater fights for the sequel and finally iron out the water monster skeletons. We still don't have crabs and I can see them doing a big reveal on MHW2 with Lagia and bubble dragon to tease underwater mechanic.

Based felicity poster

Attached: 2019-05-13 16-59-08.webm (800x450, 2.87M)

Seeing mizu in water would be kind of a mindfuck

Mizu literally means water though.

why are you you people so excited about fighting some specific monster? I feel like you are trying to force hype, I would understand if you could capture them and so on but you only fight them.

Attached: 7r6fuyhv.gif (500x292, 1.99M)

not a fan of his muted colors and odd posture, but otherwise fine.

Those are my exact hopes for World 2 as well. Make underwater combat work well for all weapons, include the leviathan and crab skeletons, and add a good mix of new and returning monsters and I'll be very happy. Bug skeleton would be nice too but I think I'm already asking for a lot

Attached: 1564708670504.jpg (900x837, 387K)

Yeah but I've never actually seen it in water before, hell with the fur it has you'd forget it's supposed to be an aquatic animal

This but Garuga. They drained all the purple out of him.

Because the fight is fun

Add the amphibians. I want to see what they'd do with tetsu or zam underwater.

Zinorge is bar none the most popular monster in the series, it's like a favorite has comback after being absent and even got a new makeover to boot

Based retard

>I would understand if you could capture them and so on but you only fight them.
What would you do if you captured them? What about that would be more exciting than a whole boss fight? And the specific monster comes with specific armor and weapons of each type. The whole game is hunting things. No shit people are excited about hunting variety.

I think he's one example of the muted colours working in his favour. He was honestly a bit too bright and saturated before, and I like how toning that down makes the glowing stand out more.

stygian is the only one i want to see

Zinogre is a fun fight albeit not very difficult in his base version.

most likely. it got DMCA'd by capcom

But now he looks closer to the concept

Attached: Image00063.jpg (1734x1248, 572K)

my favorite track in the game!

where you guys this concept art from?

>forced hype
>when all venterans playing MHW just wants older monsters and their gears back
>one of most favorite monster returns with updated look and new moves
>forced hype

Attached: 1566472192701.png (700x700, 187K)

youtube.com/watch?v=wYaDb8MKR7Q
What is this fucking track playing in the back

unrelated, but if we could have akura vashimu or jebia, which would you guys prefer? (We'd likely get both if they ever came to main series) But i go for Jebia for that crystal mohawk he rocks

Real vets want good new monsters.
This is 4th gen and world babies being excited about things they've never experienced before or very little.

>Title is literally in the image

Unironically, from exhentai
exhentai.org/g/1005570/c2738e95db/
exhentai.org/g/755284/621f7849c7/
exhentai.org/g/755283/8f515aaf2e/

Thanks

I want good new monsters and not shitty ass zinogre or narga.
I've only given a shit about Glavenus and Garuga. Barioth is shit and doesn't even have the X armor to make up for it.
Tigrex is still a shit but maybe its unique weapons are all hopefully back.

So far they aren't delivering on that front.

Guiding Lands theme

but there are new monsters, especially new elder dragons.

>Real vets want good new monsters
World's roster didn't exactly inspire confidence in most people when it comes to that, and basically nobody was expecting any new monsters in a G-rank game aside from the flagship and final boss.

>REAL VETS
Faggot unless you've played since MH1 you've got no right. I started with MHF1 and I've been excited for every new Iceborne trailer, get the fuck over yourself.

Attached: 1554251808587.gif (250x204, 1.96M)

How do I get legiana to drop a legiana gem? I want to make it's fancy blue armor.

>Barioth is shit and doesn't even have the X armor to make up for it.
Well, Kaiser X is in, so anything is possible.

well, I guess you can just not buy Iceborne. Not up to your standards.

Either it has the 4U railgun or why the fuck bother being in at all.

Attached: D1E02956-F4C5-43BA-A461-DA45E144EB50.jpg (598x535, 37K)

Old monsters have their X sets. The "new" IB monsters are stuck with their LR armors.
Because the old monsters already have their LR armors.

It's rare. Just keep at it. Helps if you capture it. Also make sure you're fighting the high rank one.

So the cookie leak was right.

Head and Back are the usual places to break to get a chance at a gem bonus reward, also run investigations with gold rewards, ideally ones that let you capture for even more rolls on the rewards.

>nightmare
More like an afternoon snooze because the fight is so boring LOL

I want the double barrel Gunlance.

Carving actually has a higher chance for gems on Legiana, but keep being retarded I guess

>elder dragons
Do you mean hp sponges with annoying gimmicks? Oh boy! I love Zorah, kulve, novas and buffed kushala auras!
That's what makes it so disappointing. MH is going back into endless rehash mode and stagnation.
And the returning old monsters are remade for World so it's very much an afirmmation that flagships will just get Rathalos status of being endlessly reused while every new monster is just a low rank stepping stone to be discarded into irrelevancy. It's just sad.

The guy who posted Zinogre's icon in /mhg/ was right, which that cookie leak later supported. I don't think any of the other cookies had updated icons though, did they?

You guys can't imagine how hyped and happy i am about iceborne.
I wish you all th best hunting your favorites

I'm not that user but in MHW capture uses the same table as carve from what I understand.

People still have gem issues? They drop like candy for me and so do plates. Or just spam Gold Wyverian Prints from the doing daily bounties.

Attached: Shut up and take my plate!.jpg (576x330, 125K)

Nope, not even the brachy cookie, but hes got a new icon so it mustve been a mis-print on the glavenus and zinogre cookie showing their new icons

fuck that, I want the motorcycle

well seeing as the Tigrex tank doesn't seem to be in game...

New renders

Attached: Subspecies renders.jpg (1920x3240, 942K)

Jesus this peacock-lumu looks ugly as hell.

>MH is going back into endless rehash mode and stagnation.
>New mechanic in IB with multiple ways to interact with slingers and environment and new moves for weapons.
>Returning monsters also has new moves and all other minor adjustment like animation.

>I want good new monsters and not shitty ass zinogre or narga
>I've only given a shit about Glavenus and Garuga
>Garuga
This is bait.

is snake poison and bleed?

I really like new Paolomu.

Where is this from

Capcom USA blog

Poison and Para

it's people who want to fuck the monsters

poison from the tail and para from the mouth

Fucking finally

Godspeed user, because you're a rare breed.

Viper Tobi looks almost like a completely different monster.

beautiful wavy hair

toxic (stronger poison) and para

It looks infinitely better than the original, makes me sad that it's not the default.

Paolumu got so tired of being raped by Odo that he grew eye spots and became the chloroforming date raper himself

I'm so happy that the purple hell chicken is back. I hope he filters worldlettes.

I honestly really liked it in the trailer, because it has darker fur so the eyes come off a lot more striking.
Just a Paolomu but black would have been boring as shit.

Slinger stuff is a gimmick, let's be real. It will at best toned down and left as a background noise like hunter arts and verticality issues.
And old monsters are still old monsters. rathalos and rathians I can endure since they're always guaranteed but I'm stores of old monsters. Give me something good and new instead of turning everything into 3-star village keys.
At the very least I'm curious of they've properly fleshed out Bazelgeuse because it has a great personality and made an explosive entry but it's a very barebone fight.

They did a great job with him in IB, only thing that miffs me is that the color palette is kinda weird but it's still pretty great.

Attached: 70267087_p19.jpg (1597x1546, 590K)

You're wrong, but I respect the opinion.

What's wrong with Nightshade lumu? He looks great.

You know he will be nerfed, even if not by his moveset, by the player moveset as it already is.

desu I prefer the World version.
He was always too gaudy before, he really stood out like a sore thumb compared to other monsters.

>background noise
>hunter arts
in what world?

Blame the P3rd/Gen director
All monsters introduced in those games are just wild. Gen still looks like a Chinese knockoff of MH to me.

Imo he looks weird with the darker colors, and I know Paolumu wasn't exactly popular before this. Not heavily disliked by any means, just not popular.

World. Some weapon moves are inspired by them like the helmsplitter and so are a few mantles.
To be honest I wouldn't be surprised if they bring back rocket-propelling yourself with a GL she'll or a super laser sword from SA again. It's what people seemed to love.

I think that objetively speaking his new colors look better but i havent gotten used to it yet.

Attached: 64170926_p18.jpg (1003x1042, 330K)

You know it's the same director who gave us Yian Garuga, Tigrex, and Nargacuga, right?

>tfw pc
It's like hearing a woman undressing in the next room then before she comes out she gets a fucking phone call.

Attached: 75828294-288-k446090.jpg (288x450, 25K)

It now looks like a fluffy bat instead of a fluffy albino bat.
And adding something to its neck so it's actually suprising when it inflates it is a good move.
Vanilla Paolomu was pretty dry design wise.

No no no
We here say
>Based but not red pilled
Please fix it in your next post! :D

>Giving subspecies to ** ranked monsters

Y'know in a game where even the elder dragons are a joke I don't see myself struggling to beat a Pukei that sharts a lot. I should probably hunt them naked.

>Tigrex Tank
>not in World
Please tell me you're reciting a very bad joke right now.

Yeah, but they might be worth fighting to get armor if they offer cap breaking on decent skills. Raising artillery up to level 5 was confirmed to be a set bonus, probably Dodo's.

So they are refining a flawed system like hunter arts into a better version that are built into moveset and refining older monsters while introducing new ones are stagnation according to you?
I look at it like this, World is a base and Iceborne is the cake by adding fan favorite shit back while trying new things out like clutch claw, new moves and new monsters.
If anything it can only go up from here because their work to get favorites back is now mostly done, instead of stagnation like the handheld game where between games are rarely changed except one or two new weapon moves and QoL update until 4 with adding in vertical play.

Or maybe you just don't like the direction the game is going then fine don't buy it and let Capcom know.

>You are a true monster hunter
Th-Thanks

It doesn't seem to be in. The skull HBG is in however.

those monsters suck ass.

We haven't seen any confirmation either way. We did see about 5 pixels of the HBG in a magazine spread I think.

listfag pls

>Yian Garuga, Tigrex, and Nargacuga
why do you fags think those are good monsters? Worldlets need to fucking die.

Plus we still don't know how layered changes work.

Doesn't seems like is in. The skull HBG is, however.

Don't mess with his narrative about this series being 'grounded' when it came to monster design.

1 out of 2 isn't bad either but no tank? I literally have no reason to farm Tigrex now.

word
>good monsters
the ones i like
>shit monsters
the ones i don't like

why can't worldlets understand this??????

Cause they are. At least the last two.

After Rathalos, Tigrex is the most iconic monster from the franchise.

helmspliter is pedestrian compared to the majority of arts there's nothing that really compares to mantles, i guess you say temporal is like valor dodging but they function differently, slinger takes a backseat most of the time outside let you throw a rock at monster and maybe staggering it, or being able manually aim your flashbombs, as opposed to arts which allowed for all sorts of crazy wacky moves/effects that can offer major turning points in battle and are the major selling point for X/XX and helps differentiate it from the rest of the series, if anything slinger felt tacked on and too unintrusive which is why buffed it IB to be able to used while unsheathed, where you've gotten of thinking it's presence is overstated is beyond me

Anyone got the pictures of the Zinogre CB/IG?

Yeah, but they might be worth fighting to get armor if they offer cap breaking on decent skills. Raising artillery up to level 5 was confirmed to be a set bonus, probably Dodo's.

Just cause we haven't seen it in the promo shit doesn't mean it's not in, you'll find out in like a week. Most of the promo material was just showing maxed out Iron weapons for a while until the more recent trailers.

as a starter on 3rd gen
Garuga is a top 5 monster

What Swaxe should I be going for in World? I assume something with a decent element or status.

New to MH?
Did you forget shit like tigerstripe zamtrios and Ash kecha?
Unfortunately every fucking new monster they'll ever make is either an elder gimmick or a 2-star pushover, subspecies are the only hope left for new content.

>Zinogre is finally getting a CB/IG

Scusi?

I NEED MORE
MORE LEAKS
WHERE ARE THE LEAKS

yeah, in previous games pseudowyverns used the flying wyvern skeletons with different animation sets, while in world they're their own thing

There was a screenshot with a generic Tigrex LBG, but it may change with the last couple of upgrades.

You ever fight Tigerstripe Zamtrios?

you sound mad.
World is the worst thing to happen to Monster Hunter. It's now inundated with normies and soibois. Anyone who even admits to playing world should really just choke on dicks.

as a starter on FU
Garuga is trash and no one could ever have that opinion

Yeah, i saw them posted around the time the trailer came out but i can't find em.

Jho or one of the luna axes i think the one with nergi parts

here

How shit are they going to make his world theme? That is, if they even fucking give him a theme

k boomer

>he's never hunted infected Blue Kut-Ku

Imagine an even faster Garuga with better projectiles.

How about you watch the trailer you nigger

his theme was in the trailer, bubby

Did you even watch the trailer you fucking spastic

How about you watch the trailer nigger

Yeah. They're still different from the P3rd entry and Gen entry/spin-off/anniversary.
>grounded
Nobody said that you illiterate retard.

Fucking brainlet

Plunderblade is the best palico gadget isnt it?

It sounded like the first GOOD returning track. No gay ass remix.

Didn't touch the other beta, is Switch Axe really the new meta now?

FU players said the same things about Tri back in the day. You tribabbies were the original worldsperms. Now get out.

Or Coral Orchestra for the personal HH boost yeah

Cheerhorn is better overall, but farming is good with plunderblade

coral orchestra is more useful

For me, it's the coral orchestra

Making the yellow darker, and muting the blue really helps. It prevents the teal/lemon clash that Zinogre has always had in previous games while allowing the electricity to be a sharp contrast when it's on. The real benefit though is the texture upgrades that allow the fur to actually look like fur instead of white spikes.

I played like 15 hours of world, should i get icebrone or wait for world 2

Im on fucking ps4 and I remember the load times being cancer

no? it's like the second worst after shieldspire.

Nah not really a dude just got a lucky run and everyone on the internet collectively shit their pants even though they ignore shit like him dying in the middle of the run

I fucking hate fighting this faggot

Anyone having trouble uploading pics?

Why would you skip the rest of world plus iceborne for the next game?

I agree, fuck Chameleos.

Gonna be real fucking wild when they take off grandpa hunter's helmet and it turns out he really is the second gen openings hunter. Then the nu-lore fags are gonna ruin the "hey that's cool" moment.

If you need monster shit, I guess. You stop needing shit fairly early on though.

Demo stats and demo equipment are not representative of what the endgame shit is gonna be like at all
Dude used every environmental trap, paraknives, and mantles to spam the fuck out of clutch claw ZSDs and still got himself killed doing it

I think the site is shitting itself again. Captcha not going through etc.

watch the trailer and then promptly kys

We truly were the Monster Hunter World: Iceborne all along.

All cats are obnoxious except Shieldspire. It honestly feels like they get an AI upgrade when they have that tool on and try their hardest to not cause monster to just randomly charge 24/7

Unpopular opinion, but I like the Gaja bombs. The way it upgrades the Palico slingshot looks way too cool to ignore, plus it helps building up para/sleep

>new moves

>Garuga's video link on the website went from just not working to being greyed out
What are they doing?

All those changes listed, like bow nerf, etc, aren't gonna be present in the beta?

But he's literally the 2nd gen opening hunter, the only thing left is to have him take out his rath GS

>they saw garuga?
>pull eet

Meowlotov is VERY good

deviljho is trying to censor it

>garuga link is dead
>garuga
>dead
deadeye garuga confirmed

Deciding if gaijin are worthy of being officially exposed to Garuga's greatness or not

4 to go
plus Fatalis

Attached: 15th ani flagships.png (1489x823, 2.57M)

they're removing garuga due to recent rape allegations

>new

Ancient leshen 15 min solo prooves?

I'm gonna guess PC is gonna get a mod that allows shitters to be able to use iceborne content without buying iceborne since IB players can join W players. Meaning they both are going to get the same content update.
I lose faith every time i look at Nexus mods and see
>700 downloads on oneshot weapons
>25k downloads for all-item-shop
So im not going to be surprised if some retard makes a mod which allows use of IB content

yay, only 4 more flagships + fatalis and MHW is savedd!

Just give me gore or Steve.

Those wings don't look like Velkhana's at all. And Lagi is fucked.

>can't decide if I buy Iceborne since my bank account has like $60 in it and i'd also want to buy PS+ so I can play online

Attached: 1508544253019.png (82x55, 718)

The short clips they have on the website are always from the trailers and there wasn't any garuga gameplay. We're probably gonna get some snippets in the next stream or whatever.

Steve might be the Guiding Lands invader and Val and Gore have a shot as DLC

Unpopular opinion, but I like the Gaja bombs. The way it upgrades the Palico slingshot looks way too cool to ignore, plus it helps building up para/sleep

good question

Capcom has removed mods before so it would just get taken down

Test

>After a massive community backlash, we have decided to remove Yian Garuga from Monster Hunter World Iceborne, please understand.
Alternatively
>We have decided to postpone the addition of Yian Garuga until Yian Kut Ku and Konchu have been added, please understand.

It's not Velkhana's wing, it's pointing at where Velkhana is in the updated version of that image. Why that user isn't just using the updated version outright I don't know.

>They told you not all flagships are making it in.
>They told you lagi isn't making it in.
>They basically told you valk isn't making it in.
>They told you not to confuse 15th anniversary merchandise, like the 15th anniversary poster, and iceborne merchandise with each other.
>This is the final trailer.
I'm not saying not to hope for gore or steve as dlc or anything though.

Ancient leshen 15 min solo prooves?

monhun newbie here, are the rewards different from capturing/killing? I think the game mentioned it once but I forgot

Attached: 1537462674397.png (813x811, 534K)

How many hours until the PS4 beta starts?

>playing online
Real shame that they fucking cut guild quests.
Hope they come back.

Attached: CopperBlangonga.jpg (1104x1023, 297K)

>WARNING: THE Yea Forums SELF DESTRUCT SEQUENCE HAS BEEN ACTIVATED. ALL NON-FAGGOT POSTERS EVACUATE IMMEDIATELY

They used to be different, there's no difference at all now and capturing cuts off a chunk of your hunt time.

Capturing ends the fight faster and gives you one more reward compared to carving. In previous games it was the only way to get rare materials, but World equalized the capture and kill materials tables for brainlet casuals who just grug everything to death.

I'm gonna guess PC is gonna get a mod that allows shitters to be able to use iceborne content without buying iceborne since IB players can join W players. Meaning they both are going to get the same content update.
I lose faith every time i look at Nexus mods and see
>700 downloads on oneshot weapons
>25k downloads for all-item-shop
So im not going to be surprised if some retard makes a mod which allows use of IB content

8 now maybe

Fatalis when

You generally get more parts from capturing, but if you need a specific part for a weapon/armor set sometimes killing is better. Check your hunter notes.

That was me - getting to ruiner takes a while, I think I might be the second one to make it there? But yeah Level 7 ain't automatic.

Capcom tells Nexus to remove mods that unlock stickers and paid gestures, so it'll probably be similar.

Attached: catlolis.png (700x500, 366K)

>>This is the final trailer.
you're most likely correct but with there being a stream on the 3rd it isn't completely impossible for them to sneak another small trailer in (and given how garuga was literally tossed in some random commercial with no fanfare it could definitely have something new, though it could also just be a random sub or a dlc monster.

NOW

Attached: 1491440281595.jpg (800x800, 403K)

Whats ruiner like?
Does he stand on his hind legs?
Is it just nergigante(blanco)

Why is the site shitting itself?

Just Nergigante with more spike AoE spam that's easy to avoid. Cutting his tail is a bit ass since he doesn't break the black spikes on there automatically, so there's a bit of clutch claw involved there.

Because Hiroshima doesn't care about the site, just how much money and personal data it gives him.

Attached: 1549590359553.jpg (2000x2000, 334K)

How does it look?

What exactly does the heat guard skill prevent? Is it only the area damage from the lava lake lavasioth lives in?

Anywhere the floor is lava basically. It's only worth having against Lunastra and AT Xeno though.

Did Nergigante y armor do any good for gunner sets? Is 3 piece Xeno y still the best?

Kulve Gamma legs are decent in general so they can be nice to bring on some of the harder shit in Elders Recess
I've died a few times to getting 90% of my HP slapped off and landing in the lava, died before I could get up

looks like shit, just like the regular nerg
really disappointing desu

nice larp

ODO VS ZIN WHEN

I mean the visual differences between the regular one. Is it just Frosted Tips Nergigante?

>they actually think Fatalis won't make it for a G game

>disappointing
>for not looking different than regular neg which you hate
What's that supposed to mean? Does it look exactly the same?

That wasn't me anyway, lol.

Ruiner Nerg's spikes turn silver near the end. Kinda neat.

I loved hunting Fatalis in 3U

>We will never get a 4-way turf war between Odo, Ebony Odo, Zin and Stygian Zin

If gore is not in, then fatalis and stygian ziggy have zero chance.

>people faking being leakers again
lmao

Shame that trailer didn't show off more Garuga

Gore has literally nothing to do with Fatalis and the black dragons.

Should I still be using Jaggi armor and using Iron Grace when I repel Caedus? I got a "failed to route monster" fail first attempt despite still having plenty of time left, safe to say I have no idea what to do here.

I just googled that name and holy shit what the fuck

test

Attached: 19948289482.webm (1362x764, 2.97M)

Are you retarded? Gore is both
>black
>a dragon

How many monsters do you think are going to be a surprise for when the DLC releases or do you think they've already shown everything.

If gore isn't in then that means capcom is against adding any good monsters.

Hopefully they'll be enough to reinvigorate interest in those monsters, majority of people just fight them once in low rank before settling into the endless cycle of tempered elders

I like this webm, good work user.

Attached: 1557801702951.png (166x166, 14K)

C'mon bruh you could at least try.

They definitely have at least a couple still not shown. Also yeah its gonna have a few DLC monsters just like base.

I'm guessing the rath variants are going to be secret, gore magala and shagaru are looking like post-launch dlc now though

>Gore
>Good
4U babs at it again

Attached: 1562357690191.jpg (777x1300, 228K)

Some monsters are definitely being saved for DLC, but I'm not sure which ones. It might just be Oroshi Kirin and Al, but I'd like Gore&friends

Attached: 1563670325943.png (667x1605, 785K)

When World launched, every monster except for Vaal and Xeno were revealed, and Vaal was teased with glimpses in the last trailer. Japanese philosophy is to show off as much as possible because the consumer thinking over there is to only buy things you know you'll be satisfied with.

Not Listfag I just wanted to make a dumb joke

How much shit do I need to shoot at bazelgeuse to make him fuck off forever?

anyone know if I can just constantly make new accounts for the free ps+ if I wanna play the game online? or do they eventually stop giving it to you?

4 FUCKING RATH RECOLORS.

Attached: 1527473448164.jpg (1920x1080, 240K)

You can

one turd usually makes him fuck off pretty quickly. Two at worst

Attached: 1544512437090.jpg (1674x854, 55K)

Bazelgeuse is permanent, he'll be dropping bombs on your grave long after you're dead

thanks user
now I need to consider if iceborne is worth using all the money in my bank for

Will Iceborne bring any content for people who haven't finished the main story yet?

Are the mods still banning Iceborne critiscism?

Attached: 1566166288355.jpg (1024x576, 101K)

>Give him realistic, wavy hair.
>He suddenly looks 1,000 times better.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-08-29 at 12.18.24 PM.png (1050x465, 149K)

So Zinogre is the last returning monster?

4-5, and two are gonna be oroshi kirin and alatreon. one might be shara ishvalda or whatever, and if that leak is true there is probably is a hidden final boss in the guided lands

All the new mechanics such as new weapon movesets, changed slinger mechanics and the clutch claw as well as all the balancing/QOL changes are available for the base game content provided you have Iceborne installed

Checked.

Why even bother adding fatalis if its not white fatalis?
Literally fatalis vs the cooler fatalis.

>no Coolo-Ya-Ku
Slightly disappointed.

Is Iceborne full price digitally even if you have the base game?

>shoot
If you actually want to kill it, just use lightning or slicing ammo.
It usually only takes like 1 or 2 dung bombs to make it go away.

Attached: 1555047382339.png (337x481, 150K)

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-08-28 at 7.39.20 PM.png (372x638, 78K)

Why are Worldfags trying so hard to hide this picture?

Attached: 1562967762210.png (953x800, 1.35M)

>events ended
the fuck am I supposed to do now until january

Attached: 1564264884051.png (400x400, 125K)

Pitfall traps?

Why would the final boss be dlc?

His Iceborne redesign is neat, the little footage we saw was great and the CB/IG are really good, im really happy he made it

Attached: 1566242085838.gif (800x600, 545K)

Go back to your list.

I want to start over on a new character for Iceborne but then I remembered that you still can't skip cutscenes

Attached: 1558100844072.gif (456x404, 326K)

because no one cares about the fucking barioth hammer

No, but they are banning spam.

Why does it matter if it looks slightly different but doesn't fight differently?

He’s trying so hard, bless his heart

no im saying it might have a hidden final boss like ukantor etc.

Because we already know you're lying through your teeth and we want you to dig your hole deeper.

It cosrs $40 if you have World. $35 too expensive if you ask me

abuse the free 14 day psn trial, just make a new account every time it runs out, it takes like 5 minutes to do.

I NEVER disappoint!

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-08-29 at 8.18.37 PM.png (1576x527, 211K)

>tfw Zinogre and Tetsu actually do share the same topple and certain roar animations
holy FUCK, how did I never notice

I even gave people shit for not realizing leviathan was already in use in World
Fuck me, that means there's hope for Tetsu and Zimzam sooner than I thought

Based

Attached: B94B2DB0-76ED-42A3-A8D4-6C2D56FBF597.jpg (362x462, 69K)

I meant that "shara ishvalda" is supposedly the everwyrm, the final boss.

whew at this point we might need some tzitzi paparazzi

What's your favorite weapon in MHW Yea Forums?
strawpoll.me/18562875

but what about
>flygrex

I'm not him you fucking retard, I'm asking you a genuine question.

hey now youre not me, but i did mean that

Hopefully, don't want anyone else getting neutered

>snagged two crit boost and two artillery decos on my final Lavafish runs.
Not bad. Still missing a couple of the rarest gems but it's going alright fir now.

Where is leviathan used?

As far as I'm concerned World is officially a real monster hunter game

I'm pretty sure some user's said it before, but I'll say it again.
We don't deserve you, drawfriend. Thank you.

>Got every gem but handicraft on PC
>Got 2 handicraft gems on xbox but no ironwall or capacity boost
RNG is cruel but Iceborne will probably make all this grinding for nothing anyway, so whatever

Great jaggra species not sure how they are called

What changed it for you?

do the returning flagships get subs?

ok Yea Forums is shitting itself it fucked my post all the way up. but i meant that if the shara ishvalda leak is true he said it unlocked a new area after with zinogre being the first hunt, if that is true it probably has a super secret final boss

Jaggras is a fanged wyvern and uses the fanged wyvern skeleton. It doesn't use the leviathan skeleton.

How desperate are you for content that you fight one of worst monsters in the game for items that barely afect gameplay to begin with? Do something better with your life

If you say so.

So how different is the new longsword special move? is it gonna be like HBG's where certain LS have the jumping slash and other ones have the sheathe slash?

Yikes

I started on P3rd and every monster and armor I gave a shit about when I started is in now, there are a few I still want like Malfestio and Leviathans. Also we've not seem much of it yet but the area Zinogre is in for some reason feels particularly old World to me.

:)

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-08-29 at 8.26.48 PM.png (1124x446, 168K)

t.shitter who lets 3 other people play the game for him

I want lots of good decos. I don't really care.

Great Jagras is a monster that actually uses two skeletons. The devs talked about it. Fat jagras and skinny jagras are not the same skeleton.

Image uploading is super slow for some reason, so sorry this is late.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-08-29 at 8.29.51 PM.png (1499x525, 253K)

Precious drawanon, you're too pure for these threads.

based

Attached: kunitoshi.jpg (377x527, 35K)

I'm surprised the ranged weapons aren't getting any votes

>it still does the stupid ass breakdancing attack
Can't win them all

Lol

People played them because the meta required it, not that they were fun.

But that's Zinogre's thing, along with the luchador slam.

bless you user

it's a seperate move from helmsplitter. all longswords will have both moves. the normal iai attack gives you increases spirit generation like what happens after you land a helmsplitter, and the iai spirit slash is like a counter attack. if you time it right you'll iframe through the monster and do an anime slash that eat a spirit gauge level like helmsplitter.

No DoDUDEgama?

so is the iai slash just flat out better?
having helmsplitter but it being a countermove sounds way better

Don't tell me you're honestly stupid enough to believe this.

Odawgaron.

Actually if you time it right you won't eat spirit gage and the slash gets damage boost but the timing is super tight.
Like 1 frame

It's for options. When a monster is downed you'll obviously use Helmsplitter, when it's not down and you can counter, you'll use Iai. I don't imagine Iai will do more damage than Helmsplitter, and so people may just ignore it.

it doesn't hit as many times as helmsplitter does and the timing is actually pretty tight. helmsplitter will still be the go to for big openings.

Doing it correctly doesnt use up a level of your spirit gauge. You only have about 6 frames to do it though which is FU roll iframes

oh so it's just the same usage as the normal LS parry, but if you wanna spend a bar you can do a super parry instead basically
sounds fun im always down for more options with LS
do the designs for the new weapons look good?

>Like 1 frame
Cool so every LS player will never use it right.

Still waiting on good monsters. I did want to fight zamtrios tho. Wasted fucking potential given the setting.

YES DoDUDEgama!
I don't know if awe is a synonym of cool/rad, but if you can find one that fits with Odogaron I'll do it.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-08-29 at 8.47.18 PM.png (915x413, 137K)

>bro haha what if instead of adding a real moveset we just made a monster that just constantly flips around like a sperg

what the fuck is wrong with these people

Attached: FourthGen-Mizutsune_Render_001.png (632x424, 359K)

No no, if you hit timing you won't use a bar you'll stay in red but its hard to hit
Also you need spirit gauge to use the foresight counter

Didn't they have to buff foresight slash because the timing used to be so tight? I remember trying LS at the start of World and never landing it, then when I tried again it was too easy

god I thought I was the only one that didn't like mizutsune but I thought that was just my dislike of leviathans in general showing

>Making the game easier by having well telegraphed animations

Take me back pls

with Everwood 2.0, GQ or the like should return

so what's the difference between foresight and iai
just the timing is more strict?

Is it pronounced Zen Ogre?

just dodge

anyway u want baby

Zin not zen

Nightshame

Attached: date rape paolumu.png (1864x1056, 1013K)

No drawanon.
Dawg, not awe. It means homie, homeboy. It's a slang from tha hood.

What about DevilBRO?

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-08-29 at 8.53.48 PM.png (863x464, 138K)

Foresight can just be pressed whenever you want and it'll work, yeah.

Truly a masterpiece

its zen o grey

Stop playing shit games and play a real monhun game

>be me
>join this Yea Forums server called the Archive Fields
>( discord.gg/HnuUfGn )
>filled with literal pedos, traps, etc
>cant report them to ToS because they delete posts that break it
>faggot called AA-1 runs the place
>bunch of people tell me to post my legs
>comply because desperate for attention
>AA-1 tells me if I write "copelets" on my body, he'll give me a special number
>stupidly think "fuck it why not"
>do it
>I send it to him
>he sees it
>I delete it
>he saves it and shows it to everyone
>bullies me all day about it and calls me a retard and idiot
>everyone in the server keeps calling me a retard
>even the fucking traps their are bullying me
>AA-1 even DM's me and says the only way to make up for this is too start a live stream and shill the server and then seriously killing myself
>leave the server and have massive panic attack
>AA-1 sends all of his little buddies to add me as a friend and keep trying to guilt trip me into rejoining the server
>inb4 "just ignore them"
>AA-1's friends are in other main servers I use and they keep harassing me in their as well

Please help, what do I do? These faggots is seriously ruining my life.i

Attached: 1430188832503.jpg (350x250, 21K)

Basically yes foresight is way easier but the iai slash can be used as a normal attack even if you don't hit the counter but will also do less damage than helmspliter and eat a bar, so if your bad at timing your better off using foresight

T H I S
I need to slay monsters with my mighty axe

Attached: Dxm0eHm.jpg (582x700, 83K)

no

kill yourself maybe idk

Ohhh, well in that case here you go!

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-08-29 at 8.58.27 PM.png (958x522, 179K)

You have way too much faith in capcom. The weapons are the most trash part of world so expect more trash.

>do something stupid
>bad stuff happens to you
wow

Someone post the pics of the retards who legitimately thought Zin wouldn’t make it in despite Capcom already having the move set, animations, and skeleton ready with Tobi.

Nice.

It's subtle.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-08-29 at 9.00.38 PM.png (636x345, 130K)

>not leaving after seeing pedos
>not leaving after seeing traps
>post pictures of your legs because you got fucking peer pressured from people you dont even know
how about you kys for being a genuine tard

they should subspecies Girros because no one ever fights him

TigROCKS?

Why the fuck are you replying to the sissylegs retard poster?

Already did FLYgrex.

Cheeky bugger

Thank those faggots that leak every little detail of a game before its even out. So if these infos make their way on the internet anyway, why not just under your own supervision?

yeah, i was suggesting an alternative because FLYgrex makes no sense

YOU don't make any sense >:(

I dunno about going so far as to say that, element has been up and down a lot though. It does feel like element gets weaker every game post-MHFU, the game where elemental HBG was so fucking busted beyond busted that you could kill SSJ2 Rajang in less than 2 minutes.

You've never heard of being fly? What a loser

Fairry-Nuff.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-08-29 at 9.06.50 PM.png (1252x693, 276K)

Absolutely, undeniably based
Mizu haters swerve

This isn't fly at all.

i have, but it doesn't make sense as a pun on the name Tigrex

brohemoth

Tobi KadaCHILL

Brah-chydios or Bro-chydios

strawpoll.com/2a4s6de3

It makes more sense than having a speech impediment and pronouncing rex as rocks.

Attached: 1157342263623598081.webm (960x960, 612K)

Nah, user's pretty fly
For a white guy

i don't pronounce rex like rocks, but i guess you don't understand what a pun is

Only room for one more left guys.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-08-29 at 9.12.38 PM.png (1396x764, 343K)

>Please help, what do I do? These faggots is seriously ruining my life.i
Start by getting out of our thread, faggot.

I can't believe lagi is fucking dead

The people have spoken, TigROCKS shall remain.

kill yourself
they can't ruin that which no longer exists

Brah-chydios!

Pukei in Handler goggles for lulz

Coolshala Daora

Rate trailers
5 > 2 > 4 > 3 > 1

SeregiOHSNAP

He'll be back for MH6

Attached: sad lagi.png (1426x1001, 178K)

I do, and that's why fly works better. He's a flying wyvern and a t-rex. He's a flygrex.

Namiswell

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-08-29 at 9.17.03 PM.png (640x573, 16K)

BROzelgeuse

Reminder that it's TEE-grex not TIE-grex

he broke his neck again

Flygrex it is.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-08-29 at 9.18.18 PM.png (984x384, 41K)

tick-rex

TetSMOOTHcabra

I love zinogre but WHERE IS MAGALA

Attached: 1553074520533.jpg (480x411, 29K)

Don't worry, he is getting prepared

Attached: lagi_training.png (668x554, 92K)

he also throws rocks at you which is an iconic tigrex attack

MUH NIGGAgante

This user is beyond based HAHAHAHA LAGIKEKS ON SUICIDE WATCH

More like Gone Magala lol

I was the most interested in him as a World bab. Guess I'll just play through FU, 3U and 4U before January.

What you guys don’t know is there’s a new map they are trying to keep secret until release.

It’s got underwater battles featuring Lagiacrus and Namielle subspecies witch is a full underwater fight. After you kill Namielle, Ceadeus shows up

Got rejected at the job interview he attended to for that job in the New World. Chameleos has been chosen instead.

The final decision.
strawpoll.com/hs9yx5zh

And then you wake up all wet.

You have 5 minutes to decide, guys.
strawpoll.com/hs9yx5zh

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-08-29 at 9.27.39 PM.png (1289x728, 315K)

and the apex monster is pikablu, right?

>MY NIGGAgante
Fuck, that's wild stuff.

Attached: 1550167724656.png (566x568, 713K)

Uh oh.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-08-29 at 9.30.45 PM.png (618x172, 19K)

Seconding Brachy

Will you do it one with loser/uncool monsters after this one? :D

The worst one won. Oh well trust Yea Forums to favor ebonics.

I couldn't think of a better name. I just like Nerg.

yeah, they also voted for flygrex... bad taste all around i see.

NerNIGGAnte

I like him too I just think you're reaching a little hard. If you have to add a whole other word in just to make it work, it's weak wordplay.

>see results after voting
>the two BROs at the top with around 6-8 votes each, niggergante at the bottom with 2
>check in again a minute later, niggergante gained 10 votes
imagine my disappointment