We could have this

we could have this

Attached: 1566938401007.jpg (1200x816, 96K)

At least the robots looked cool but they outsourced those to Brazil (or at least the actual 3d models were outsourced, not sure about the concept art)

>I don't play games for the gameplay
>girl has to be qt for it to be fun

Attached: 1564423375771.png (645x729, 107K)

Can’t believe we’ve reached a time when Loish’s design are the preferable option

what the hell happened to her nose?

Attached: 3dpd.jpg (1209x1478, 1.26M)

what's the point of playing a woman that's not cute and feminine? Might as well make it a man.

She's fine, fuck off semenbrain

Attached: QT.png (1270x713, 1.17M)

cute and feminine man

The designs were made by a girl, though

Attached: 0827E08B-444B-4A7B-B99B-0E32F251E151.jpg (553x426, 79K)

and? what's your point...

I'd really love to see you defend this shit faggot because to me it's the goddamn same.

Attached: 2560.jpg (300x180, 10K)

Umm... that's misogynistic you know nincel?

Cuteness isn't the problem, the problem is that they discarded expressivness

The point is that soi-infused retards like you pretend making her ugly is some stand against men who just want something pretty to look at, when it’s a fact that women prefer characters that don’t look like goblins too.
The gameplay didn’t magically become better by making her ugly, and it wouldn’t have been worse if she was attractive instead, so bringing up gameplay as answer to criticism of the art direction is fucking retarded.
The game objectively suffers for making you look at a goblin the whole time.

Cute noses are offensive.

One is a concept drawing...
You're retarded if you think she'd look and emote anywhere near that if she was put in-game

>tumblr nose

>The game objectively suffers for making you look at a goblin the whole time.
>muh dick needs to be stimulated too
>SHE HAS TO BE ATTRACTIVE FOR IT TO BE GOOD WAAAAH
Pathetic.
\Whether you think she's ugly or not is also subjective.

Attached: 1566230124202.png (215x248, 27K)

Why can so many other companies pull of expressive faces then?

>we could have this guiz ;.;

Attached: 1566762473001.jpg (879x755, 219K)

Different game engines make a difference.

Ugly as bitch. You have really poor taste in women and game design. All you semen brain spammers are all pieces of shit.

Are they gonna take me back to the past?

Holy shit it's Landorus-T

A shame. Realistic humans can look really fucking boring sometimes and I think HZD is an example of this.

Attached: 1450129133446.jpg (2576x1920, 911K)

Well then maybe those morons at sony should stop using engines that do not allow for expressive characters

Gameplay with good aesthetics >>> exact sxame gameplay with bad aesthetics
This is basic math, brainlet.

Attached: NtVvXvi.jpg (720x540, 71K)

are you retards really still trying to bitch about this

>Haha you guys like attractive people you're fucking dumb, the true next level taste is to be an asexual loser that never experiences sexual arousal from anyone ever, oh boy there you go again ENJOYING PLEASURE, fucking plebs...

Yeah bro, it's not a game if the expressions aren't top tierr.
Fucking everything else like the physics, graphics, world, lore etc. muh expressions

its just such a tragedy

You can have all those things on top of expressivness

How does ugly art contribute to anything you just mentioned? Why cant you have both good art and good gameplay? Why are you not allowed to criticize bad art?

Attached: DBcUtoo.png (419x260, 246K)

You're a fucking joke you stupid faggot. Prove to me you're not a loser. Show me your vehicle registration with timesamp. Your car better be a 2018-19 model or your a little bitch.

Why do you wanna see my car? You carbrain posters are all the same, all you care about is modern years and good looking chasis with no consideration on MPG or performance.

Is this life imitating art, or are they actually taking a reddit meme mocking “gamers” Through ironic false flagging as genuine sentiment?

(You) literally made the fucking argument that her current design is attractive you absolute spanner.

you're just a pathetic loser. Come on just admit it. You come to this site to be an asshole. You have nothing else to do with your free time because you don't go out, so you come here and pick on other losers to make yourself feel a slight superiority.

The npcs in this game are objectively Ugly

Attached: download.jpg (300x168, 7K)

>I cant into sarcasm daddy please help me.

Attached: small_spanner_with_pedal_wrench-1_matte_390_470_600x.jpg (390x390, 7K)

>come here to make fun of other losers
>admitting you're a loser on an irish chimney sweep board

Attached: giphy (2).gif (500x200, 558K)

aloy is ugly because she looks like the average white woman. You're all anti-white bigots.

Is this fucking serious? If this was made about literally ANY other race it would've been fine. Just because someone is white doesn't mean they don't have problems with society or other people. Fucking what? I mean, I'm a lefty, but people like this are fucking ridiculous.