Gta and rockstar?

GTA V has been announced almost 8 years ago and there is still no news about VI. I'm understand GTAO makes money and shit but still. It's not like they are Valve, CD Project or Epic and can survive without making video games. These big companies really suck sometimes. It's not like we can get indie gta to fill the void.

Attached: 764239.jpg (2880x1800, 1.09M)

RDR2 is still making money for them along with GTAO as you said. Following this, they'll release Bully 2 (which is why this board has been filled with Bully threads this past year to gauge interest); expected for a 2021 release.

Took a long time to finish RDR2 they've probably started on VI now

Indie GTA won't ever happen because it will get panned and shut down my the big bad media outlets.

There is still no excuse even if they making Bully 2. Look how many games they made between SA and IV in only 4 fucking years. There was no GTA for 6 years already. What are they even doing in the studios?

Attached: 1516080177288.jpg (1800x1300, 557K)

>What are they even doing in the studios?
cocaine and hookers

I would like it if Bully 2 doesn't take place in our current time period. 2000-2010 is what I'd like.

>It's not like they are Valve, CD Project or Epic and can survive without making video games
pretty sure GTAO makes more money than GOG or EGS

PS2 games were easier and cheaper to make no one is pumping out games as fast as they did back then

They were making RDR2, also LA Noire wasn't developed by them

>gog
Aren't they taking the same cut as steam?
>epic
I'm not talking about egs. UE4 is huge.

>he thinks Yea Forums is somehow relevant

GTA VI probably started development a few months after GTA V launched
it will be on PS5 so they're probably working on the new engine first

same reason there wont be a new elder scrolls for 20 years.
shitty online modes with lootboxes/microtrans

>doesn't remember dinosaurs

Like V was on PS4 right? Oh wait..

Given the depth of the writing and the development that has to follow I actually wouldn't be surprised if it was in the early stages before GTA V was released.

>GTAO making more money in a month than AAA releases in their lifetime
>HURR DURR WHY AREN'T THEY MAKING SOMETHING NEW
Jeez what could their reasoning be?

man the red dead summer update better have fucking thongs, high heels and lowcut tops.
if their going to make me grind hunting animals at least let me do it while half fucking naked

GTA V was announced two years before the PS4 I don't know who the fuck thought GTA V wouldn't have been on the PS3
in fact it was developed mainly for that console generation

>8 years
KEK some of you fucked-faced niggers grew up with this trash, didn't you? and this kind of shit game is all you know

>one of the fastest moving boards on one of the fastest moving websites with millions and millions of people browsing
don't be retarded

1 shill thread on Yea Forums lasts 2 hours at best and then will be lost forever
1 shill thread on reddit lasts forever and can be found via google search
where would you put your shill money

reddit threads exposure diminishes entirely when it's no longer fresh so lasting is meaningless

>didn't you?
Fuck off false flag faggot. My first gta was 2 and III next.

>pretty sure GTAO makes more money than GOG or EGS

Average wage cuck is making as much money in 3 months as GoG per year. This is not a joke

>GTA V came out 6 years ago