Why did no one tell me how good the ff series is?

Why did no one tell me how good the ff series is?

Attached: 210CB71E-4EE9-4CF8-9E04-A2C740697CF0.jpg (1600x800, 316K)

Because it's not good

cuz it's actually shit

VI, VII, VIII, IX, X, X-2 are the only good ones. That's less than half the series.

X HD sucks, emulate it instead

Ive heard good things about lightning returns

I always try to play ffx, but I'm too retarded to understand the skill tree so I just give up

>8
>no 5
>no 12
big gay

what the fuck kind of a brainlet are you

>VIII
>X-2
Yeah, no.

because FF hasn't been good since X-2

It's onyl good up to 10. After that is dies.

Hey I figured out the ff8 junction system on my first playthrough without using a guide, so give me props for that

What is it you don't understand? I could play it with 9.

The average Yea Forums user

Why people even pretend XII is good when the game literally plays itself, the plot is trash and the cast literally can be reduced to Ashe and maybe Balthier?

Because the fanbase is bursting at the seams with absolute faggots who love half the series and hate half the series and can never fucking stop arguing over which games go where.

The sphere grid is so good and comfy though user. One of my favorite parts of the game desu

>no V

Attached: 1555471815134.jpg (245x239, 41K)

The skill tree is a completely straight line wrapped around like spaghetti.

The whole trilogy's story is great. Original has the best cast, two has the best gameplay, and three has what would eventually become XV's gameplay ontop of a Majora's mask style beat-the-clock system.

Because you grew up playing the same generic FPS games like Halo or whatever and had no idea that other kinds of games even existed.

It's the fucking same you dumb worthless nigger.

>It's the fucking same you dumb worthless nigger.

Attached: X2nhie0.jpg (1476x2000, 276K)

Attached: fucked art .webm (1418x1022, 313K)

2, 5 are the only good ones

I always wondered, is Seymour's facial pattern a scar or a tattoo?

Show Tidus new mongoloid face for a true comparison.

He has those facial vein things because he's half guado. All guado have it on there faces

FFX was one of those games I best as a kid and didn't understand how deep the story went until I replayed the HD versions. Plus the post game is so fucking satisfying if you get to penance and all the monster creations

I can't even fathom how ridiculously fugly zoomers that have only seen X HD and don't realize it massacred the graphics must think X originally looked.

Attached: just kill me.webm (1418x1022, 245K)

Because it’s been over 10 years since enix made a good one.

and then they defend it on top of being ignorant about it.

Attached: JUST.webm (1418x1022, 318K)

What are you even babbling about?

It's amazing how bad the remake really is.