Naysayers will come on mass, either due to desperation, fear, hate or lack of faith...

Naysayers will come on mass, either due to desperation, fear, hate or lack of faith. But to those who see truth in these words, you shall thank me later.

Let's cut to the interesting info:

- Smash DLC is selling much better than expected from Nintendo and Sakurai's team.
More budget for a second Fighters Pass is currently being discussed and negotiated.

- Banjo's pack will come with the highest number of spirits for a fighter, as of yet. Unsure if he will bring 4 Banjo mii costumes and 2 old costumes from Bandai Namco or if he will just have the 4 costumes from his franchise (Mumbo Jumbo, Tooty and others).

- Phoenix Wright is the 4th pack of the Fighters Pass. Maya will be part of his moveset, but not in the same manner as in Marvel vs. Capcom. He will bring Ace Attorney costumes, such as Miles Edgeworth and Apollo Justice, as well as two old Capcom costumes.

- The character to close off the Pass will be Sephiroth (yes, a second Square-Enix character). Will come with FFVII mii costumes, with the Geno and Chocobo ones returning.

Attached: Speaking the Truth.jpg (480x390, 30K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/VkwbqMA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Second SE character
Fuck you.
Nintendo ain't this stupid to put a 3rd RPG character, 2nd one from the same company already present in the pass. Nice try though, loser

Attached: DELET THIS 2.jpg (700x516, 41K)

Attached: Circus.jpg (1024x656, 74K)

>2nd SE character

Do people actually not know who owns Dragon Quest, or are they that retarded to think a company will get 2 slots

These idiots proved the OPs point.
Whether or not it's real, it's an ultra based way to end the DLC

MOOT!

Maybe they took it as merely Enix, and the Square part will get its share. The FFVII Remake is launching literally a month after the Pass ends, so this IS possible.
There is still space and precedent for Sephiroth to show up.

>Make something believable with Phoenix
>Follow it up with an obvious lie with Sephiroth
Why do you do this to yourself?

>jew enix gets another character
>based

Nice try sorafag

>op has to samefag to protect his shitty leak
i'm laffin

Attached: 1562101753248.jpg (2730x3640, 1.7M)

You realize how fucking retarded that sounds right? Also the music in soundtest is marked as Square Enix so try again

OMG, YASSSSS, more smash rumors! who needs to talk about gameplay when we can obsess over the roster some more? HE'S IN!

Attached: 1536511203089.jpg (1920x1080, 681K)

>on mass

Attached: 1431227814427.gif (659x576, 137K)

Phoenix AND Sephiroth?
Is this my dream come true?
Are the zoomers gonna get royally fucked yet again?
Deliciously epic. Anyone who wants to join drinking the kids' tears, cheers!

Attached: Cheers.png (1024x1439, 1.96M)

Why do feel the need to defend Nintendo? Could it be that a part of you believes they haven’t made a worthwhile game in nearly a decade?

You don't even know what samefagging is. It's not posting more than once.

Butthurt much?
When was there ever a rule for anything?
The idea is that SE treats the Enix team so independently that to them it would be interesting to push for more. The Remake is just around the corner, and fans have been asking for proper FFVII representation since Smash 4. Once he gets revealed, I hope I get to see you rage on reddit or Yea Forums, faggot. Can't wait!

Idk, I'm not counting his "leak" out.
There was no cringeworthy story made up to justify the info he/she gets or anything of the sort. And it kinda sounds like a Nintendo thing to do. It's something completely out of left field, would blow up the internet, closing the game in epic fashion

Is he wrong tho?

Yes, it's en masse. OP is an Amerilard.

>Suggest a second SE character
>It's not Sora
Do you ACTUALLY think anyone has any chance against Sora? Try again, Genofags and Sephifags.
He is in.

Attached: sora___super_smash_bros_by_ianlammiart-d8oxi39.jpg (800x480, 97K)

This gets an approval from me, from beginning to end.
Hope Miles Edgeworth shows up in this thread to give his reasoning and logic to support this.
Let's gooooo

This thread could be buried and forgotten, but if it turns out to be true, at least this post shall be immortalized

Attached: On point.png (557x605, 76K)

Smash bros you need to get in here NOW'

discord.gg/VkwbqMA

discord.gg/VkwbqMA

discord.gg/VkwbqMA

Attached: hero5.png (640x640, 636K)

You're all wrong.
Geno is the final character.
He has been teased by Sakurai for the longest time. Every fan favorite character got in. This is the grand finale from Sakurai. Can't wait for you idiots to cry and foam in rage.

>Implying Geno was ever relevant or even on the table for a chance.
Genofags have the astounding the ability to live in ever-lasting denial. It's fucking insane. He isn't coming in Ultimate. IF he is lucky, maybe next Smash. But if you think SE and Nintendo would throw away a chance of getting an actually relevant and legendary character in, you are mistaken.

Attached: genotears.png (205x246, 12K)

Hmmm...
This would need a well sustained argument, but it is a plausible set of events. We need more evidence to find any correlation between this supposed leak and the Pass,
If I get anything, I shall keep you informed. I won't disappoint you.

Attached: edgeworthDA-thinking(a).gif (256x192, 123K)

Go fuck your fat wife, Pierce.

Too busy fucking yours

Fucking OWNED

Attached: HA.jpg (762x681, 61K)

>come on mass
It's "en masse," you fucking retard.

The big cope

Attached: tracer lol.jpg (1024x576, 82K)

Maybe he wrote like that on purpose.

Here, have a flower for being a retard.
It demands quite a mentally disabled person to put faith in a meme character that had her game ported just now.

COPE

Attached: Aerith Remake.jpg (1920x1080, 196K)

Uh not gonna happen Fecal Faggotry and Femdom Farts fags.

Attached: 1567103212565.png (800x1038, 361K)

This can't actually be THE Yea Forums Edgeworth, right?

WHERE IS YOUR PROOF ALRIGHT YOU DONT HAVE ANY
HERES A LEAK FOR YOU
*spreads asscheeks*
BRSAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP
SPLORT SPLORT SPLORT
BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

Attached: 1443032253541.gif (400x286, 1.88M)

You can't be serious. We just got Goku, faggot.

You already got obliterated by Chadrick, fuck off with that gay shit

Not a Genofag but its clear that relevancy to Smash matters with this one. K. Rool and Banjo have been irrelevant for a long time to gaming but to Smash, they were hilariously popular

He intentionally spelled it like an idiot? Why would he do that?

A prosecutor always takes his job seriously, and does not accept impostors.

Attached: AA_Miles_Edgeworth_Court_Smirking_1.gif (256x192, 37K)

Why do you Smash autist do this?

Attached: 1541575193548.png (453x508, 110K)

K Rool is the most important villain in one of Nintendo's most prominent and important franchises. Banjo defined the 3D collectathon. Whether you like it or not, they have always been relevant.
Geno is a literal who to many who haven't played the niche Mario RPG. He is an optional character of a game that never had a true sequel, was never acknowledged or referenced outside of the original. Geno is a side character of a one-off game in a spinoff series. Couldn't be worse and more random than this. Comparing him to any other character in Smash is completely pointless.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand I got my copypasta to fuck with Genofags. Thanks user!

god damn sora/kh fags. He will never be in Smash

Sora is next, faggot.
COPE

Fuck yes.
Bring on the third party villain Smash has been needing. It's time chads.
Bring on the FFVII goodness we deserve.
I want my orchestral One Winged Angel please. Make him S tier.

Attached: IMG_20190610_123810.jpg (1862x2048, 891K)

It was already priceless tp see Sorafags get owned and destroyed by Chadrick.
I would pay a good amount of money to see them get cucked again. Sephiroth taking the spot over him just feels right and just.

PREPARE TO GET FUCKED, YOU FAGS. SORA ISN'T COMING TO ULTIMATE EVER.

Attached: HA K ROOL.png (728x584, 465K)

Not gonna lie dude.
Imagine an update to World of Light, and we get DLC bosses, with Safer Sephiroth being the main attraction. This fits the theme so much, it's not even funny. This would be sick as fuck

Attached: SPOILER_Epic.jpg (1063x751, 120K)

What FFVII costumes? You give ideas for Banjo and Phoenix, but nothing on Sephiroth? Are you kidding me?

If I were to guess, it would have to be Aerith, Tifa, Barret and Zack. Would fit the Miis perfectly. Barret gunner, Zack swordfighter, Aerith swordfighter, Tifa brawler. It just makes too much sense... :O

We got two fucking top tier characters, and this thread chooses to be salty. You fucking manchildren

I mean, both of these characters have some potential announcement behind their back.

Phoenix could bring AA7 and Sephiroth could hype the Remake up.

They're gonna add Mercy instead, the true OW lady, you lesbotard

You might be full of shit, but that image summarizes this thread perfectly, holy shit

Why are people laughing Sephiroth off and accepting Phoenix Wright so willingly?

There are much more likely Capcom characters, like Leon, Hunter and Morrigan

>Hunter
Are you retarded?
MH is already in the game. He had his chance to show up.

>Morrigan
Nice fap material, but it's not happening

Make this his victory animation please

Attached: giphy (2).gif (320x180, 1.87M)

Geno looks like a dirty nigger who’s homeless

Pffft

Attached: 535be274884884523a9612b6152f308c929b6bd1bf33e862b60d9ff03fd238f1.jpg (655x902, 120K)

That's because he is, idiot

HE IS IN

Attached: Smash.jpg (896x518, 75K)

Ever think second se character means second in the pass?