If you play hitman with ANY of the HUD turned on, you aren't playing the game, you are getting your baby hands held...

If you play hitman with ANY of the HUD turned on, you aren't playing the game, you are getting your baby hands held, and you are weaker and dumber for it.
Again, I'll repeat, if you play with ANYTHING on, including
>mission story indicators
>NPC enforcer indicators
>directional alert indicators
>instinct (basically cheating kill yourself if you use this)
>camera grids
>picture in picture shit
then you have NOT played the actual game, you didn't use your brain, you wasted the experiences the game tried to give you and you wasted your money

Attached: hitman-2.jpg (1024x1024, 157K)

Attached: a5c.jpg (687x652, 444K)

based

>not mentioning the minimap
hello baby

>some faggot on the internet trying to tell me how to enjoy the media i spend my hard earned dollars on

Nah ill play however the fuck i want and all you can do is piss and moan like a faggot

minimap too that should go without saying

>accidentally walk into a no-no zone
>silent assassin rank failed
This is why I gave up on playing without hud, the gameplay is obviously built with it in mind, just like those GPS RPGs that navigate you with compass but never bother to put directions in text or speech.

>NPC enforcer indicators
>directional alert indicators
With both of these off I seriously doubt the game could be any fun, outright trial and error

Enforcer indicators are fine, directional alert is completely unnecessary and you are a baby.

You can hear if enforcers are near with the static noise. Also they turn their heads to look at you. In real life you wouldn't be able to tell who would and wouldn't be contextually aware of your disguise

Maybe if you're trying to max out the ranks but first time through playing for immersion you should always have it off. It's the best experience first time around.

I bet it was really thrilling walking up to all those floating green indicators in order one after the other

What I also hate is how they have these rigid walkthroughs for opportunities with arbitrary checkpoints you may miss while playing without opportunities yes still end up with same result, and the game won't count it as completed opportunity and you'll miss out on gear and other unlocks. Honestly I still haven't decided which way is better: to fuck around without HUD long enough to enjoy the map and then go completionist, or to do all opportunities first and then actually enjoy the map.

I don't have a lot of free time for games and a large backlog to boot but yes, I had fun playing Hitman 2 that way when I did.

I meant both at the same time

Honestly opportunities should've just stayed undocumented/unacknowledged by the game, just being there for perceptive people. IOI were too afraid that your average person would miss those and would feel like he didn't get enough for his buck.

I think the first option is better because it has you organically solve the puzzles the first time around. Which is invaluable, you can't get that again once you know the solutions

>you wasted the experiences the game tried to give you and you wasted your money
lel
I place no blame on players, is developers fault for putting all this shit on the game in first place

Attached: 1555055394636.jpg (350x277, 15K)

It’s a video game, you’ve wasted your money either way

Any form of enjoyment or material pleasure, including junk food and flavored water, that isn't directly going back into improving yourself, is a waste of money.

Pleasure is a vital part of survival.

How can you find the targets intuitively without aimlessly wandering around? Just curious, I got Hitman 2016 a while back and I've been meaning to get back to it.

There are a lot of things you don't need, without them you would learn to enjoy more basic pleasures

>if you play any fffnfnfnfnnjjiggetf

>being an adult that plays vidya
>being an adult that plays vidya on easy difficulty

Attached: 1526276269850.jpg (447x595, 37K)

Without just using instinct to highlight them? Not much else you can do besides listening to a mission's opening cutscene and thinking logically about it.

play it how you want although it can't be disputed how fun it is to figure out assassinations/routes on your own.

based and redpilled. Today OP was not a fag

Depends on the target, some roam around the map but others just stay in the bunkers, it's easy enough to figure out their paths without all the helpers.
I played with everything off for a first playthrough but doing the challenges without at least enforcer indicators and instinct is a pain in the ass.

They tell you in the start the general area of the targets so you have to explore the map a little. Also Diana will usually tell you first time you see them. Explore the map, the clues and stories will usually lead you to them. Also of course you have their photos. You just have to be perceptive

>dictating how i should play a video game

lol go fuck yourself faggot

Attached: 1540590775638.png (381x380, 13K)

*plink*

Attached: Coin.png (693x517, 62K)

Well, I was wondering about about the first real mission where you have to search up and down through multiple corridors and rooms inside the mansion.

Why did you feel the need to rush through the game to get to the next game? You have your whole life to play hitman 2. You could have played a single level once a month or something instead that way and save the next one. You would have gotten a lot more out of it

You just have to pay attention. The first guy walks around and mingles with the guests. You have to watch him a little. They tell you an auction is happening upstairs and the woman hosting is involved, go off that

My memory is foggy, but I think either the mission briefing or the opening cutscene state that she's in a secret auction on the top floor. At the very least, there's a couple of characters on the ground floor who mention the auction. If you get yourself an invitation, you can make your way right up to the target.

> I put arbitrary rules on the games I play to feel like I have control over at least one aspect of my life
>My friends stopped talking to me because I am so fucking awkward to be around and I thought I was being "confident" when I was really obnoxious
>Now I must tell people on a scandinavian bookbinder board how to have fun since I don't have anyone in real life
Yeah, nah. fuck you cunt.

I use my autistic immersive head canon when setting the difficulty on this game. Of course I disable xray vision, but I leave on the minimap. 47 would have surveyed the location ahead of time. I disable npcs on the minimap though. The white circles above heads stay because 47 can tell by badge type, outfit, and even body language the alpha males in the room that he should stay away from, along with additional data on the target bodyguards. The trespassing and hostile indicators stay on because he knows where he's unwelcome. I make sure to turn off all scoring info.

Also you aren't playing right if you don't first SASO with nothing in load out except fiber wire, in the location specific suit or the clown suit if immersion isn't big for you. You can't run in public, only where people aren't seeing you at all (preferably never run). All objects except fiber wire must be procured on site and you have to pick up and then hide guns from bodies, and only drop items where it makes sense, ex if I knock someone out with a wrench I can drop it if it's in a garage, or just find another place to hide it. 47 doesn't take anything out of the location with him.

What level of baddie cope are you on where you somehow justify newbie HUD helpers as "autistic immersive head canon"?

I played Nu-Man 1+2 with everything on and it was still harder than Blood Money

Well damn, user, the levels still take a long time to finish even without doing your dumbass rules, faggot. Who cares how someone plays it. I'm just talking about how I play and why I do it. Do you saso with those rules and how long does it take?

Where did i say i finished it let alone rushed thru it?

Ive played a few levels and the levels Ive played I have replayed multiple times to get the other opportunities. Its called playing at my own pace and most night i cant even be arsed to play games at all. Ill get thru it when i get thru it and then afterwards ill play it "properly" maybe

cope

Not really, I've had plenty of fun playing the game. My friend and I compete to see who is better. I will unironically have more fun doing that than you will.
>You didn't even attempt to say that I was wrong

This is actually sort of based, except you still need to remove all HUD elements

>Doing the story missions first, learn about the characters and environment
>Do a SASO run of the level when you want
Whittleton Creeks the only mission I went SASO first but only because it was really easy to do

Your adhom account of me is inaccurate, probably projection, there is your attempt. I didn't say you can't have fun playing this way. Just that it's an inferior experience. You're fundamentally playing a different game. Me I play for immersion and challenge. I play the game for myself not to show off. You clearly enjoy grinding points. Just know there's a better way to enjoy the game sweaty

Yeah the one's I've left on I did because those just make it way too tedious to turn off. I generally can remember the layout of a level but if I take a wrong turn even once I have to start all over. Also sometimes the npc viewcones shift like crazy in unpredictable ways. So I would say that I'm like almost all the way there, I just try to limit restarts where I can. Of course I do the highest difficulty. Either way who cares how to play this game, that's just my take. Also I just personally think story tracking and instinct subtract all the fun mystery from this game.