How come I'm the only one making these?

Attached: jojo nice.jpg (1280x720, 79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IIw9ZKOm0cg
youtube.com/watch?v=w0cBV8E9yaA
youtube.com/watch?v=oiibWooQ9xQ&t=7s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Part 5 game never ever

Attached: D7f7QbfUcAEVkzJ.png (848x1200, 729K)

not vidya

I can't believe user rused us, bros

Make a new team, user.

Attached: The_90s.png (300x350, 164K)

You're the only one playing it.

But why would user lie!? user never lies! NEVER!

I want to be on the nu part 4 team

But I'm a ideafag

>faps to his own mother

be the change you wish to be

Pascal the stand is here

Attached: 20581594_p0.png (480x640, 107K)

That is a nice subwoofer.

Learn to be a rpgm codemonkey and you'll be able to ideafag all you want

>thread about a video game
>not vidya
What did he mean by this?

Because you can't keep forcing the thread. At least start one with a game screenshot or fan art

Will part 6 user change projects now that he realized he was rused?

How many fucking teams are there?
user, even you just reading the manga and writing the chronological order of events can be a huge help, since it will lesser the amount of time for reference check

Here's what I have for [Welcome To The Machine]
A short-range power stand that ignores and manipulates the pressure of a target. Examples include changing air pressure to make a person feel light-headed, reduce or increase friction of a target, crush or decompress an object, and induce bleeding by bursting veins. Due to this ability, direct attacks from this Stand can be quite devastating once mastered. However, its short range prevents it from going farther than two meters from its user.
I know it sounds like Ozone Baby but with this one the stand needs to make direct contact.

What's a good name for a stand that slowly turns all liquids in thea area into alcohol?

I'm rewatching part 4 currently and still adoring it second time around. Araki is actually really good at writing aging characters which is something that I just recently noticed on rewatches and -reads.

youtube.com/watch?v=IIw9ZKOm0cg

Part 4, Part 6, and NuPart 4?

There's a part 7 'team' that's literally just one dude, so 4 technically.

Here's another idea for a Stand.
[Ultraviolet] A long range Speed Stand that uses light and illusions. Its strongest attack can even set targets on fire. A setback for this Stand is that while it has excellent range and speed, its durability is practically nonexistent. A user of [Ultraviolet] must be cautious when sending it far away. Most of its light attacks are so bright that they can cause temporary blindness for any targets.

Can someone tell me if the "shackles" equipment is ever used in the game? I want to replace it for the character disk, but I don't want something else overwritten

You can also make another slot just for the character disk by increasing the max field number for items. That's what I've been doing to see how stuff works.

I don't want to push the limits of the game and accidentally fuck something up, which is why I've been replacing Josuke moves to make new moves

I haven't accidentally fucked up anything yet. I've just been playing around with adding an NPC and just simple things like them talking or giving an item.

Another Stand.
[Jean Genie] A mid-range power Stand that uses its wrappings to trap and attack a target. Using these wraps, the Stand is able to bind targets and prevent them from fleeing or advancing.
This is as far as I got with this one.

When changing susceptibility to status effects, A means "strong against" and E means "weak to", right?

Cardiac Massage

/thread

I think it's the other way around. Dio has an A for the Ripple status, and an E for the KO status.

Can't these threads get a pause? I swear I see one every 3 or 2 days...

Is the whole game like that?
Like stand stats except in reverse?

I think so? I don't know very much about RPG Maker except for the stuff I've looked at in the game, and I'm sure that each version has some different stuff too.

I remember people being confused why Pucci wasn't included in the game since seemingly everything else is or was, but where would you even put him?
Also got some new stands hashed out if anybody was interested.

I'd put him in Cairo

What would the crazydance stand do?

I'd guess that makes sense, but i'm wondering what Pucci was at when part 3 was happening.
Also would killing Pucci also end the game because no Pucci means no MIH, meaning no 7su universe?

I'd guess it makes people fight like it's a turn based rpg.

Got any support stands?

I'd guess that makes sense, but i'm wondering what Pucci was at when part 3 was happening.
Also would killing Pucci also end the game because no Pucci means no MIH, meaning no 7su universe?

He's in the Debug room, and that dream room you can find if you lose to Vins.

Sorry, some reason i'm not connecting well to posting, but everything else is fine.
Still, here pal. Got 2 more after this if i'm able to post.
FUCKING HELL LET ME POST PLEASE

Why is it that outside of Japan only autist like anime

Holy shit I'm not the only one having problems.

Well since i'm now forced to post on a damn phone, I dont think ill be able to post those stands after all.
Sorry .

dunno, i like some old shounen anime, but most of my favorite stuff is seinen stuff.

i'm a recluse and not really autistic. i know when im awkward so i'll cut that shit out right away.

What do these do

Attached: Capture.png (210x204, 3K)

>あああう
>あああわ
"aaau" "aaawa"? What kinda sound is it supposed to be?

Hit chance is pretty self explanatory, mind chance i never really figured out but moves that are status effects only do tend to be higher on mind chance so it probably has something to do with that, variance i honestly couldn't tell you, maybe it's the overall chance of everything on the attack happening, despite the simplicity rpgmaker2000 somehow manages to not be an user friendly engine

dunno, i like some old shounen anime, but most of my favorite stuff is seinen stuff.

i'm a recluse and not really autistic. i know when im awkward so i'll cut that shit out right away.

It's either that or a variance on the damage moves give. Are the newer ones this obtuse about that kinda shit?

Pretty sure they aren't, i only ever hear complains like these about 2000

Well that's a relief then.

If hit chance means the accuracy of the move, then what does this do?

Attached: Capture.png (123x47, 756)

I think hit chance means how much of the skill's damage scales with your attack stat

youtube.com/watch?v=w0cBV8E9yaA
youtube.com/watch?v=oiibWooQ9xQ&t=7s

um

Attached: 65409501_148795226235052_7758141522189886664_n.jpg (1080x1080, 63K)

Looking at other moves, I guess that makes sense
Unrelated, but I found a move called "Ora Rush" with a "basis effect" (attack stat) of 300, so I added it to Jotaro's learnset at level 50, assuming an already level 50 Jotaro can learn it

You'll have to erase a level, then gain one for Jotaro to learn the move I think.

Demo out next month.

How do to recruit rainbow

Attached: SmartSelect_20190829-100030_EasyRPG Player.jpg (1440x1061, 867K)

make sure you are in chaos mode, then beat her ass in. You can then find her at the hospital in japan (after you beat kakyoin) if its day 2.

Rest in your house for 1 day after Holly collapses, then go to the hospital courtyard.

never ever

Give me an idea for a short or mid range healing Stand. Something that makes it different from Cardigans or Crazy Diamond.

It can fast-forward the body's natural functions, healing among them but not exclusively so you can come up with more asspulls. Healing too much comes with the risk of aging that part of the patient, like an irreversible Grateful Dead. High precision but low durability.

Here's one of the stands that I made and tried to share earlier, but it didn't work.
Might not work now honestly.

Attached: Lean On Me.png (1596x853, 59K)

You have to cut the injured parts and they heal by regenerating

These gotta work in a game.
I like the idea of a golem going around healing things by picking plants growing on it.
Wouldn't it still age that part a bit?
Sounds pretty dangerous user.

Thanks for the feedback user.
These stands might not be used for anything, but i'm still glad to share them to others, or helping them in some way.

Attached: Paint It, Black.png (1392x707, 42K)

>Sounds pretty dangerous user.
I had the mental picture of someone cutting their arms to heal minor wounds and use them as weapons

Right, last one I made.
It was originally named [Kangaroo Court] but then I realized that probably all of Capital Cities music has trumpets in it, so I changed it.
Nothing else new for the moment. Might make another one soon off Rockwell's 'Somebody's Watching Me'.
Thanks for the time.

Attached: Capital Cities.png (1546x731, 47K)

Do you mean someone waving that arm around as a weapon, or the thing that slashes is used as a weapon?

Aw fuck I didn't actually change it. Whatever it's staying [Kangaroo Court] then, too lazy to change it.

Using the arms as a weapon

Damn that's brutal.

Any of you got a stand thought up for the song She was Always a Woman?

>She was Always a Woman?
Well I came up with it on the spot, and it's more of a utility stand than anything, but the idea is this:
When the user looks into somebodies eyes, they can learn memories, experiences, and behaviors of that person, and with the help of their stand become a perfect copy of them.
Is this alright user?

Oops I deleted it too fast.

Well it's no problem, what type of stand were you looking for anyhow, is an infiltrator like one where I typed it here okay,
or were you looking for something more specific?

Nah I was just curious because the lyrics are pretty juicy and can make for a good stand.

If I didn't have to work I'd make them too. Fuck work.
Also fuck hurricane Dorian, I can't use Google translate if I don't have power

If I didn't have to work I'd make them too. Fuck work.
Also fuck hurricane Dorian, I can't use Google translate if I don't have power
Just do what the original translator did and expand it by a lot and put it at the very end. You won't mess anything up anyway if you're using the chaos update as a base because I added everything new in the movepool/itempool already.

Yeah it's a nice song, I never heard of it before.
I hope I helped any pal.

Can you copypaste the text here and have us send back a translation?
Stay safe user.

Oh shit Yea Forums shit itself again.

At this point it's a feature.

Another day, another feature

Such is life here on Yea Forums.

I think I came up with another stand Idea.
Based on Outkast's 'B.O.B.'

[B.O.B.] is a medium ranged stand that can instantly blow something up if it's in the air, and has a somewhat inaccurate ability of propulsion, to launch things into the air.
I think I have to go over it a bit, but what are your thoughts on it?

Attached: CoJLKelVYAAgJu0.jpg (482x548, 40K)

That sounds pretty interesting.

She would totally kill him and take his money to buy a plane ticket to Egypt.

I think they're implied to be working together or something, there's a lot of fanart of the both of them in here
but yeah she still would

I don't really have anything against your stand idea specifically, but I've always hated it when people make stands with really obvious powers like a stand based on Bombs Over Baghdad having bomb powers. You don't see Sticky Fingers having glue powers or Red Hot Chili Peppers having fire powers.

She's gonna get her fucking money one way or another.

Which of the new fangames are you looking forward to the most?

The one I'm working on.

I'm sorry man, I get where you're coming from and I concede it's obvious, but i'm a simple, upfront man.
With a name that straightforward i'd be pissed with myself if it didn't have anything to do with bombs.
Again though, you do have a point.

Part 7 seems like fun.

No it isnt it's just an excuse to have a jojo thread. Nothing wrong with that but if you keep making them every day you're going to be banished to /vg/

Good boy

How do disks work? I've finally made it so you can buy Josuke's disk OR my character's disk (after giving Josuke his moves back and making my own move slots, Josuke would like to thank you, user), but HOW does Josuke's disk make it so you play Josuke's route?
Also, I gave myself a place in the dev room it's just a Hayato sprite, not a donut steel sprite and I want to make it so he gives you a badge of honor IF you have 0 (my character costs 1 for convenience)

I just thought about it and tested it and I can still buy Josuke's disk and multiples of my character's disk
Oops, at least the options are there, I just have to make it so you can't buy a disk if you have one, if I even can

I'll do you one better for what you're trying to do. Go to the "Start" map (Under the fortuneteller folder) , it'll just be a black screen with 4 events. Edit the very top one, on the second event page, so it runs as a "parallel process"
Then start a new game and you'll have shit ton of debug items including the ultimate debugger that will take you to whatever section of the game you please.

Attached: debug.png (994x958, 88K)

Also the script for which disk you decide to use is on that Start map, in the game's intro. You can just copy the question and make a new switch for it to flip instead of the "jojo protag" one
There's a ton of room for a new switch, just put one on the same page as the radio.

>Johnny shows up in the Cairo hospital
Damn, I didn't know he showed up.

Pre-emptive cardiac massage.

Gonna share one of my stands that I'm gonna use for one project.
>Material Girl
A stand with a power similar to pic related that can manipulate the concept of value and turn it into something more tangible. One example of a power it has is to remove the value off of something like gold and add it to something valueless like a pen. It can also take value off of your money and exchange it for increased strength or durability similar to that one Fire Emblem skill Spendthrift. It can also allow you to lower the value of something seemingly priceless like the human soul in exchange for material goods.

I'm also thinking about what power a stand called The Beatles would have. Any thoughts?

Attached: 20190714_155203.png (331x280, 11K)

I was able to make it so you could only buy one disk of either
I also see how the disks work, and I'll work on that and the parallel processes when I'm done with sprite art
Speaking of which, how did Clayman turn manga art into pixel art for the character portraits? It would be VERY helpful for the character I'm working on

Just get an image editor like paint.net and save it as an 8bit png with this blue color for transparency

Attached: A-RA-KI-God.png (200x140, 3K)

Is the title music original or a sample included in RPGmaker

How's the progress on any of them?

It's original, just jotaro's theme from the game sped up

I know that the one color version uses Stand Proud for the title screen.

>tfw I know other stands like Deep Purple, Miracles, and Red Garland are better than Joykiller
>mfw I don't want to play as them because Joykiller makes grinding a breeze and way faster

Follow your dreams.

Attached: 35330882_p19.png (600x760, 399K)

You could always just grind for Badges of Honor and use them to increase the levels of those stands.

Part 4 was a disappointing mess idk why it gets so much hype

Attached: zuqc4bzuror21.jpg (640x797, 73K)

Josuke is one of the best protagonists and it being more a supernatural slice of life series with mysteries is a nice change of pace

also Kira is the most interesting main villain hands down.

Honestly I could've gotten into it more if it wasnt following Stardust Crusaders. I got really into that place and action level and 4 was much less of that. Kira was awesome though.

Any updates from part 7 user?

Nice, will they revamp the combat to be more interesting?

>Isoportation
>The user can teleport in place, rearranging the position of their body or limbs, alter the velocity and momentum, stop their movement, change direction and change their orientation.
Sounds like a nice power for a martial arts stand user

Trying to implement a few things to the battle system; I want it to make it more dynamic. I trying a ATB system based on SPD to determine turn time, as well as seeing if I can add a new form of ability, were you can spend points from your TP bar to add an stance that can give you a few bonus and onus, Like, if you have enough points, you can use the GET CLOSER stance were your damage for close ranged attacks is buffed, but your chances to dodge an attack get smaller. you also have others like take cover, fall back, proteck ally, etc. as well as some unique ones that you can learn depending of your stand, like invisibility.

Attached: 7867657.jpg (642x363, 42K)

That... sounds really fucking neat, actually

Red Garland best stand

Attached: 1564181581367m.jpg (1024x724, 130K)

you should really use kuroba

Great to see you adding more mechanics to the combat, hope you can keep it up.

The 7 one, but I'm interested in the 6 game too

Vento Aureo of course

based retard posting twice

>I'm also thinking about what power a stand called The Beatles would have. Any thoughts?
making pussy wet

Induced drug trips

Good, part 5 would be one of the worst to try to insert your donut steel

I tried to play test the game but the arrow keys wouldn't work, and now when I load the edited game this pops up
What did I fuck up

Attached: OH NOOOOOOOOOOOOO.png (1366x768, 134K)

Just save your changes and launch it through the normal exe
I think it has something to do with the resolution.
The keyboard thing may be the internal buffer needing to be reset.

Don't know what any of that means, but it's working now
Thank you, though

Which project?

>hands down
user you're making me blush

Honestly I agree except Josuke, I though he was a little bland. I liked Koichi and Jotaro more from that part.

Because it's fun

I'm sure part 4 user would appreciate any help

Do you really want more Rolling Stone?

Attached: 11D0130B-817D-4822-85FE-242AEDB73058.png (864x833, 200K)

Is there more?

Sadly, no.

Attached: ACBAD318-A6D3-4F1C-AE81-783EF0D1B937.png (1484x2152, 772K)

Attached: 68E47921-A8BA-4B13-BC09-1FA8091402C5.png (1280x720, 437K)

Shorty butt

Cute butt

Attached: 3C5CC864-9C0B-4B1B-A1A3-247124179792.jpg (920x746, 328K)

demo in a month ;^)

Attached: unknown-9.png (862x611, 137K)

is the part 4 game dead or on hiatus?

In development hell basically.

Attached: Helter.png (900x537, 373K)

It doesn't even look that good

The fact that it’s not called Fortunate Son is deeply depressing.

dang at least i wanted to see how they were going to do the combat since they said they didn't wanted to re use the combat system from the first game.

Is that why they made it sideview?

idk the last demo before the radio silence didn't had any combat in it.

>not posting the best stand

They have a tumblr and twitter where you can check. Since they keep asking for people, my bet is "20 idea guys and 3 people working", so, dead. Shame, i liked some of the art.

Attached: 578658474.png (739x700, 529K)

How do I learn to mod this game?

Attached: jokars2.png (671x899, 1.08M)

That's not Velvet Revolver

Attached: Hyuk-hyuk!.png (685x327, 125K)

Messing with the demo on the RPG Maker and apparently the attacks don't seem to have any animation besides the characters jumping and the attack effects, which have some odd things like the rock trow that just jump out of the screen as if the combat were still in first person

Is this why they keep asking for someone who can do sprite work?

You lads have any stands with water powers I can steal?

Attached: c80.png (768x1024, 878K)

:(

don't die

Attached: 1474235310642.jpg (1560x1200, 1.26M)

Just mess around with rpg maker and should be simple

havent tried it yet but how does josuke's route work from a story stand point?

Attached: 351e3d4b718f13c99bf3adef05124f93.jpg (640x787, 122K)