Study for videogames programming

Study for videogames programming.

Attached: D1Up3HY.jpg (512x384, 27K)

I don't feel like it

sneed

Attached: 1567106932120.jpg (270x301, 30K)

please PLEASE explain the ampharos meme to me i must know

Welcome to Springfield, I'm

Troy McClure and you're reading this in my voice

Attached: 83941770-E0C2-4B5C-A690-4C06CB15662A.jpg (1508x3108, 594K)

You might remember me from such threads as "Real women? YUCK!" and "Dilate, trannie!"

SNEEDPHAROS

Based
Fuck discord trannies

Attached: sneeeeeed.jpg (587x663, 199K)

>meme
More like forced discord raid.
Also the screenshot above shows that sneedposters make Simpsons threads so I’m not sure your point

Attached: fs.jpg (259x194, 10K)

Sneed wuz kang

Good argument discord tranny

Oh no! Not the Simpsons threads!

Stop making them if you hate them so much lmao

Lmao you actually think every single sneedposter is from some shit discord? Get sneeded, nigger.

should I actually bother learning programming to make games or should I just focus on doing another job and get cash? I'm very stupid mind you so I think I should go and get another job

Another job, even if you make an amazing game it may not take off.
Anything that sits in the "art - trades" area of money is something you do after you've secured a more reliable income.

Stop making what?

Discord was a mistake

Sneed

Attached: dt.jpg (589x939, 157K)

thanks user
well now the question is what the fuck should I do for a living, but that's not even vidya related so who cares

C O P E
O
P
E

I honestly hated Sneed at first, then I realized that everyone also hated it (beside sneed posters), so now I just post it to cripple shit threads. Sneed bros unite. I'm a believer.

Attached: 1546748755035.jpg (631x464, 24K)

>local ruins simpsons meme every thread
hey it still works

I love that the sneed tards tried to fuck with /mhg/ too but the MH community is already so fucking cancer they just left after 2 days.

Sneed

They never will because this place is still treated like a super secret club.

Man, it's no better than the stevefag discord. This is just a testament to the people we share this board with.

it's just one dude that started posting it everywhere and now other people are imitating him

Discord is basically what would happen if an official Yea Forums /raid/ board was added. A bunch of mentally unstable losers wanting to impact something, anything, that ultimately means nothing all because they're desperate for conflict. Humans would probably go insane if they didn't have conflict in their life

Attached: 1527483953929.jpg (527x543, 32K)

Based