These days i can only play indie or nintendo games...

These days i can only play indie or nintendo games. Most other games are shit with the occasional good games like witcher 3, dark souls etc.

Anyone else feels the same?

Attached: gamingpepe.jpg (444x444, 39K)

>indie or nintendo games
Fuck no, sage

>nintendo games
>good
absolute cringe

Attached: 1554627240661.png (582x619, 217K)

i don't have cult-like loyalty to a brand, so no, i can't relate.

No because nintendo games have gotten worse

This is your brain on s󠛡oy

I only play Tetris nowadays, specifically the Grandmaster ones.

Same. All the AAA is just so fucking generic and boring, with such limited scope. I especially hate the games where you have to rev up for a gigantic story, like you're going to watch a 5 season television series starting at episode one. My eyes just glaze the fuck over.

Indy games just go for a niche instead of trying to appeal to as wide of an audience as possible, and are stripped of almost all cinematic shit. They feel like actual games.

It would require cult-like loyalty to a brand to disagree with the OP though

OMG I LOVE NINTENDO AND INDIE GAMES!!!!!!!!

Attached: 1536364235573.gif (307x343, 22K)

i can only play high testosterone games with strong male protagonist leads like doom

Attached: RIP AND TEAR.jpg (529x435, 153K)

>mfw dad stand on the door and he gives you that look

Attached: 1558114922696.png (1349x694, 126K)

not really. i have tons of non-indie, non-nintendo games i'm looking forward to.

Uh oh he posted the silly face

>OMG HE POSTED ONIONS WOJAK FACE HAHA OP BTFO
When it will stop ?

I play a little bit of everything, user.

I miss arcade racers. It seems these days a racing game can o YL succeed if it’s either a baby kart game or an intense simulation. Forza Horizon kind of skirts the line a bit, but I would like more racing games in the middle ground

Just play games from the 90s and 2000s that you missed out on. That's what I've been doing, but i'm going to be trying some new games now. I plan to buy nier and re7 soon

it's always like that in summer, when the cold comes you will feel your power getting stronger and you would start to feed yourself real meat

Pursue a different hobby for a while. Break up your normal schedule every once in a while.

>good games like witcher 3, dark souls
Cringe

hehehe onions

>nintendo
>good games like witcher 3, dark souls etc.
No I cannot relate to having garbage taste
N

Tell him to get down he will hurt himself up there

>tfw dad stands on the door and realises that you have betrayed the way of your ancestors

Attached: PCDad-vs-ConsoleKiddo.webm (720x720, 2.94M)

OP has terminal AIDS

Mine compliments my posture

I can relate. Everything else is just a walking sim with hurr graphics!!!! they try to be so edgy and serious and adult but it's just pathetic and cringe.
Nintendo is all about game play. Having said that I shit on Xenoblade with its awful pacing, zero game play and too much text and fuck fire emblem, I don't care.
Right now I enjoy Ion Fury because back in the day games where still fun. Used to love FPS but COD or whatever ruined the genre.

>Uh oh he posted the silly face

>>OMG HE POSTED ONIONS WOJAK FACE HAHA OP BTFO
>When it will stop ?

Attached: 1565578758621.gif (570x537, 58K)

but I've played them when they came out. I didn't miss out on a single game.

>I didn't miss out on a single game

Attached: doubt.png (419x238, 84K)

Yes, because Nintendo makes the best games. Except CDPR, they're even better. Much better in fact.