NO MORE THIRD PERSON CUTSCENES IN CYBERPUNK FOR MORE INCLUSIVENESS

NO MORE THIRD PERSON CUTSCENES IN CYBERPUNK FOR MORE INCLUSIVENESS.
You have total freedom now. You not only can choose your gender in your imagination, you also don't need to know how your character looks like. For more immersion, just close your eyes and play the game. It's only 250 bucks to actually get something with our collector's edition.

forums.cdprojektred.com/index.php?threads/cyberpunk-2077-dyskusja-ogolna.7901440/page-95

Attached: 15671032079960.png (800x414, 125K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pl.linkedin.com/in/paweł-sasko-9a480231?trk=public_profile_browsemap_mini-profile_title
reddit.com/r/cyberpunkgame/comments/cx0se1/i_messaged_cyberpunk_2077_on_facebook_due_to/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I feel excluded by this

>It doesn't need to be an RPG
>It doesn't need classes
>It doesn't need joinable factions
>It doesn't need Trauma Team as a player element
>It doesn't need third person
>It doesn't need cars
>It doesn't need interiors
>It doesn't need meaningful dialogue choices
>It doesn't need customization
What exactly is this game offering that any other action game doesn't? You're just another freelance merc doing grunt work and shooting things in a generic city

But you can be anyone you want, how do you feel excluded?

I cant be myself

It is not a game. It is a story. A story you create.

Attached: 15668972579020.jpg (696x298, 38K)

There's retards on this very board who will not buy the game simply because of all the anti CD Projekt shilling.

Attached: 1508962442762.png (510x511, 499K)

This will be a 6+ farming simulator in the end and you will buy it.

I wont buy it because it looks fucking awful

>REEEEE NOT ENOUGH OF A MOVIE GAME I WANT MORE CINEMATIC CUTSCENES!!!!!

As opposed to you, who will buy it because CDPR included a mass produced "thank you" letter with your Witcher 3 purchase when they promised to give back cut DLC for "free"? You fell for a marketing stunt they are still getting mileage off of. They are not your friends.

>because of all the anti CD Projekt shilling.
as opposed to the pro CD Turd Eject $hills such as yourself?

Why even need to bother to do gender options and cutscenes and show them if you are gonna delete them? Just trolling goys for sheckels.
They are even cutting what they already showed. Not a movie anymore.

I'm not buying it because it's on gog. Why pay for it when a drm free copy will be available to pirate day 1?

I hope this shit doesn't rebound and hit cyberpunk 2020. If it does I'm blaming you, Yea Forums.

Attached: fucg k.png (699x426, 160K)

Is this real because it's legitimately super worrying if they're not calling it an RPG anymore.

Yeah yeah contrarians run along and pretend sone no name indie game is great

I bought all Witcher games on release and enjoyed them a lot. Try harder.

How does that contradict my view that you're a fanboy in a parasocial relationship with a company?

Why do white people buckle so easily?

Eh I think they just had problems or something. Basically creating a cyberpunk game turned out to be way harder than generic landscapes. They've never done shooting games before so that was probably a bother too. Most developers doesn't get how to make gunplay fun. Everything they've shown so far has been underwhelming. The whole SJW stuff is just the extra on the top to make you question what the fuck they're doing

it's real. but you could have found out by googling it yourself in 2 seconds.

can somebody actually translate the posts in question so we can be sure OP isn't making shit up

Because they are paying for shit.

The essence of being civilized is backing down instead of chimping out (yes, those two are the only options).

>We get to live in a timeline where GTA 6 hype is more justified than Cyberpunk 2077 hype

It is in google translate, also other thread here already and on reddit and on 2ch. It's legit.

new gameplay tomorrow, let's see how that goes.

>They are even cutting what they already showed. Not a movie anymore.

Ayyy fucking lmao. They have a deadline to deliver at all costs and now they are axing their own game to meet that deadling otherwise shareholders will be pissed and cdpr stock price will fall. pathetic Polish whores. it's really revolting seeing what CDPR has become in the timeframe from Witcher 1 to Witcher 3.

Why? gtav and rdr2 sucked ass

I have real friends, so I don't need companies to be my friend, unlike you.

Wtf guys? You told me that when witcher 3 released CDPR was based and redpilled and saving the white race

I sure hope nobody was hyped for culo simulator with GTA gameplay

the game is literally going to be an inferior deus ex mankind divided.

I dont buy it
This sounds like an excuse because they are not going to be able to make all the cinematics in third person in time so they just cut them from the game

rdr2 will be better than cyberpunk.

I checked google translate for the fourms link, it says there's no third person camera but it doesn't say it's because of inclusivity

>buying games in 2020
lmaoing @ ure lyfe

why didn't mike pondsmith take the offer from rockstar, bros? think what could have been

>mfw it makes more money than W3 in a week

Attached: 1342423432442.png (757x615, 184K)

I thought it was obvious. They want us to immerse and feel.

But it's already out and it's terrible

There will people who will buy multiple copies to protect their friends CDProjekt as well. There is enough idiocy to go around.

If they keep removing elements from the game to appease a select few, then no I won't be buying it.

Game looks like shit and isn't even an RPG. They keep cutting features and its a generic action adventure piece of crap

In the end you will just run and cut everything.

>No cyberpsychosis.

Attached: maxresdefault (65).jpg (1280x720, 150K)

So what's the point of creating and customizing my OWN CHARACTER if I can't even see him in the fucking game?

Attached: 1556431050551.gif (320x213, 1.3M)

i dont understand why its a bad thing

I just read on reddit that there will be no cutscenes. Does that mean we wont see our character except seeing ourselves in ther mirror or in the game menu? What about cutscenes from last year gameplay? The ones in apartment or in elevator? Has all of it been cut out?
>Immersion is our priority when it comes to Cyberpunk, thats why cutscenes will be 1st person perspective, sometimes you wont even know that a cutscene has started

Next day they will say you don`t need to.

Sometimes, just sometimes, even SJW can be redeemed. And some men are crazy or brave enough to try.

what do you even do in this game anyways?
Its just GTA with flying cars?

Sorry it took me a bit to reply, was getting some mad head. What were you saying now?

They cut it all. They will cut mirrors and character creation later.

A CDProjekt game with no cutscenes and relying on gameplay alone to carry it?
They are beyond fucked.

They have to be trying to say the cutscenes aren't cutscenes but cinematic interactive gameplay elements.

To be fair, mirrors are incredibly annoyingly hard to make right in videogames.

>Add trannies to character creation
>Remove all ways to see your character in game
What did they mean by this?

I've always thought they were shit

It is not even the final form.

Attached: 1567104805136.jpg (4736x3680, 2.35M)

>gameplay
It's called experience in current year.

>he expected a 10/10 GOTD from a studio known for lying about downgrades based off a 6 year old cgi trailer and a few articles from that time, despite most of those devs at the time being gone by the time development actually started in 2015
Explain.

Attached: 1565310557853.webm (916x480, 2.89M)

>You will never see cyber-Aladdin and cyber-Peter Pan making out in the toilet in Cyber-DisneyWorld.

No female anthro romance, no buy.

Can someone explain this to me? I thought Polish people hated gays and trannies.

so what's even the point of the character creator they expanded?

already confirmed to be a npc only race

You gotta sell your game, and this time they have a setting that isn't mostly white and medival.

It's offering infinite cutscenes, poor controls and terrible gameplay you'd expect out of a low budget ps1 title. The CDPR special.

Witcherbros, come to my aid. Yea Forums is trying to kill my hype and I grow weary

Warsaw is the California of slavland.

and what did they remove so far? and don't say

>WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU AREN'T JOINING IN THE REDDIT CIRCLEJERK?! WE SPENT SO MUCH IN SHILLING! BUY IT GOY

Hmmmm

What is this game at some point? Feels like it's just gonna be Deus Ex HR with an "open world" and customization character you'll never really get to see.

we do, but

You're retarded for being hype in the first place.
>have low expectations
>if the games shit you expected it and aren't that bothered
>if the games good it's a pleasant surprise
The problem is Yea Forums can't into this and goes one extreme or another of if it will be good or pure dogshit.

I dont read pole speech

FUCK TRANNYPUNK AND FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK

>playing AAA games

Attached: Nagatoro.jpg (474x670, 44K)

This retarded sperg is just baiting for attention. Dev said they want to do cutscenes in first person. There is literally nothing in this post about trannies or inclusiveness.

Witcherbros help!

They were. Now they got bigger and shareholders want more immediate growth.

They are joining in the newest westernshit fad of hiding loading screens behind slow walkie talkie sections and the like, so you can feel like you're in a real movie and have no desire whatsoever to ever replay the "game" since it will feel like a chore going through all those unskippable parts. Think GoW.

Can some actual pole translate this?

only retards trust OP

No, there aren't.

>Deus Ex HR with an "open world" and character customization that you'll never really get to see
That's literally what the game is at it's very core, CDPR has just been marketing it like it's gonna be the most groundbreaking game in years

God I hate that shit

Considering on how many things they went back with Witcher 3 I'm not even really surprised. Only the reasoning they give now pisses me off.

Attached: 1566898864325.jpg (492x449, 48K)

oof. This is looking more and more like a get it on sale game and not a ground-breaking piece of work like it was advertised and shilled as.

>muh immersion is our priority so all cutscenes will be in first person. Sometimes you won't be able to tell if cutscene even started.

>I have just read on reddit that there will not be any cutscenes in the game. Does this mean that we will not see our character besides reflections in the mirror or the game menu? What of the climactic scenes from last years gameplay? The scene in the elevator, or in your apartment after waking up? All of that will be cut?

>Immersion is a priority for us in Cyberpunk, thats why cutscenes will be viewed from first person. Sometimes you may not even realise that a cutscene has begun ;)

Wszyscy wypierdalac, nawet nie gram w gry od lat ale nadal wchodze na to pieklo

Name something better and richer then. I am fucking waiting......

Yes, it says that cutscenes are going to be in first person and you might sometimes not be able to know when cutscene starts.

Isn't it obvious? Favorable press. They have been pandering to the gaming press from the beginning so I don't know why people are surprised it's going to shit.

wat

Based polak

This is good. Cutscenes interrupt the flow of the game.
If you want cutscenes buy a PS4 and Death Stranding, OP.

I am not sure if this means 100% of cutscenes will be FPP because there are some situations that can only be portrayed in TPP

It sounds like yet one more misinformation fuck up from CDPR marketing
Jesus they need to get fired after this project

However if its true that all cutscenes are FPP then character customization goes down the toilet and its a weird decision

Every country has their cucks

well, they even moved to real California, so...

>I.. it's America's fault
This was all their creative director's idea

Why have character creator if we can't see our character? Honestly, just make a male and female voice and go with it then.

>game has no cutscene

Attached: f5f.png (434x327, 37K)

don't worry, they fired the guy who made joke about trannies on twitter instead

>frogposter actually makes a smart post including cold hard facts about the studios past to back up his statement
Huh.

>Click Menu/Inventory
>it shows your character
>woah!

Theres mirrors and chchameras, like in real life, user!

They said at E3 that it was not an RPG anymore but people are in denial about it for some reason. It will be a much better action story driven game than it would have been as an RPG.

Leftists all over the world are drawn to California, what's your point?

Bros.. What the fuck.. I thought it was our time... I trusted cd projekt red with all my heart.. What the fuck bros... I can't believe this.. They were based and redpilled...

Attached: 1566504236388.jpg (690x690, 115K)

>Seeing your character speaking and in motion is the same as static and standing still

Nah

>NO MORE THIRD PERSON CUTSCENES IN CYBERPUNK
Based

Social justice people are truly a cancer on the world, you people destroy everything you're involved with.

They said jackshit at E3 and its still labeled as rpg on their website

Stop spreading this misinformation based on a twitter screencap

It's better than what fallout 4 did

>no cutscenes

HOLY
FUCKING
BASED

ZOOMERS ON SUICIDE WATCH

If this is real they fucked up big time.

did they say there were no cutscenes?

Why have a character creator if you can never see them? It’s like farcry 5 where you can do all this customization but it doesn’t matter because all the cutscenes are in first person. Might as wel play a silent protagonist at this point. Then everyone could be whoever the hell they wanted to.

cutscenes good

Attached: 1543074020243.jpg (555x567, 24K)

>No third person combat view
>No third person cutscenes
>The only time you can see your character is in mirrors or in the loadout menu
What is the fucking point of clothing in this game? Why can I even change my appearance?

>all those people who wasted their free Steam sale game on Cyberpunk
ahahahahahahahahaha

hahaha stop thinkin logically man the fucking cdpr shills will keep defending this bullshit no matter what cdpr does they defended forced faggot shit they defended forced tranny shit they'll defend this shit too lmao

Clothing has stat bonuses and reputation bonuses.

>what are mirrors

Attached: 1515545724444.jpg (645x729, 48K)

>anti-shilling
Literally should be a default position on anything

It actually isn't. This is a downgrade over a Bethesda game, and that's pathetic.

Clothing is exclusionary, think about people who aren't privileged enough to buy clothes, you bigot.

>playing fps
>cutscene appears
>camera is in 3rd person
>see the scene like im a ghost watching my characther talking
>cutscene ends and i return to my body
Was getting tired of this, really.

You'll be able to see your character through the window of your car in third person :) You're welcome.

you'll be fully immersed in your forced tranny character hahaha

Something I mentioned you fucking brainlet. Guess how many mirrors are probably gonna be in the game? Basically none outside of clothing stores.

>Clothing has stat bonuses and reputation bonuses.
And with the way clothing is working out, those may as well have just been "mod slots." Wouldn't have made a difference.

Finally a reason to pay $1200 for RTX

Retard

I swear by god
CDPR would do less damage to themselves if they just kept shut about this game

Every day is some different piece of controversy out of their marketing's mouth

>first no 3rd person
>now not even 3rd person cutscenes
>less and less features every new info update
this game is no longer for me, and costumization means jack shit in first person.

Attached: 1566613826944.gif (450x253, 2.82M)

You can see your character when riding a motorcycle, in your menu, in mirrors, and through security cameras.

I'm pretty sure there will be some cutscenes you see your character in. You have one at the very start of the gameplay demo. You have one when V wakes up. Why would they take these out if they're already there?

Attached: start of the demo cutscene.png (1374x732, 1.33M)

>a city full of glass and other reflective textures
>"there wont be mirrors!"

Attached: 1561998835927.jpg (480x480, 51K)

There's retards on this very board who will buy this game because they unironically believe it's going to be a "masterpiece" and that CDPR can do no wrong.
Imagine being one of those.

>bargaining

nice reading comprehension retard

>a city full of glass and other reflective textures
Stop posting, this is embarrassing. None of that "glass" is going to reflect in real time because it would kill your fucking GPU.

Plenty of games with first person cutscenes, why is this a bad thing now?

>Zoomer triggered by 1st person RPGs

Holy kek this is too good to be true.

Attached: 1470292209269.jpg (244x207, 8K)

>even Halo: Reach, an FPS with literally no RPG elements, allows you to see your custom spartan in cutscenes
Ohnononono

t.odd

/pol/ needs an excuse to cry about this game some more.

>I'm pretty sure there will be some cutscenes you see your character in.
can you fucking read? are you fucking brain damaged you shill cuck?

Lmao don’t care CDPR kike. Hope those złoty are worth it

1st person RPGs don't bother with clothing and outfits because its worthless development time.

>I'm pretty sure there will be some cutscenes you see your character in. You have one at the very start of the gameplay demo. You have one when V wakes up. Why would they take these out if they're already there?
The whole point of the OP is that they've cut said third person cutscenes, read the thread

I should have went with my gut when they announced it was a first person game over a year ago. I was hoping it would do a deus Ex where it’s fps, but the cover mechanics take you into third person view. I could forgive the gameplay being first person, but the cutscenes? It’s just sad and disappointing.

>The one change the demo did have is you could now play as male V as well. I was interested to see that regardless of the gender you always seem to wake up in the morning with a male companion.

>Weber: In this demo at least you will always wake up to another man, so we can show different kinds of relationships will be part of the game, and players will be able to choose what kind of character they want to play.

I FUCKING WARNED YOU Yea Forums

>dev removes large aspect of game
>haha dude why do you even CARE??

See
The game is meant to have an extensive clothing system and yet you will barely see your character. Imagine playing Monster Hunter grinding for outfits except you never see em.

Oh, you're just a /pol/tard. Don't you have anything better to do with your life?

That's wrong.

How many of them allow you to customize your character and have clothing looks and stats as important ""RPG"" elements?

GTA has flying cars.
This doesn't, though. At least not ones you can control.

>Have one decent writer
>Have him write Witcher 2
>remove him from Witcher series
>Witcher 3 is now poorly written shit with unsatisfactory ending and nonsenscial sprawling storyline
>Writer leaves before Cyberpunk is finished
>Have the game rewritten by whalebeasts

CDP SHIT

Attached: 1560530183195.png (602x564, 584K)

They stopped marketing the game as an RPG months ago, it's now officially listed as an open world action adventure story. You are lucky to have character creation options at all beyond male/female.

yikes
I want to see the beauty that is my character

>That's wrong. It's totally not a waste of time to allow the player to change their outfits or customize their face when they will LITERALLY never see their character outside of like two or three moments

least you could play straight male character in witcher 3 lmao trannypunk you're forced to play a woman or a faggot hahaha

lmfao
CDPRdrones will rationalize it, just like Biodrones did

Literally never been to /pol/ faggot

>Literally says "you can fuck whoever you want"
>"lol forced to be gay"
Cringe

To resemble Deus Ex HR it would have to be at least somewhat good.
inb4 hurr durr nuDX sux

>male/female
ummm no sweatie you can't choose gender that's not inclusive :^)

I prefer to call them CDPedes...R

Attached: 6p6lpbK[1].jpg (514x286, 28K)

WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON?
What do they mean remove gender, no third person cutscenes? What the fuck do you play as, some mystery humanoid? I'm so confused what the fuck is cd projekt doing

>show female v fucked by a man
>show faggot v fucked by a man
>refuse to show straight male v fucking a woman
>y... you can fuck whoever you want
shut the fuck up you stupid fucking cuck lmao they won't even fucking add content for straight males shut the fuck up you little asslicking monkey faggot hahaha

>what are character portraits
>what is inventory menu

Don't blame others for being not acquainted with 1st person RPGs.

They're caving to social justice

>refuse to show straight male v fucking a woman
>refuse
Cute choice of word there. They didn't bother, that's not refusing.

>NO MORE THIRD PERSON CUTSCENES
Isn't that a good thing though since it leaves you in the role of the protagonist more?

Attached: 1502670520156.png (259x224, 20K)

Why doesn't CDPR allow you to go third person like Bethesda does? Is it a "design choice" or laziness? Surely they can't be more lazy than Bethesda?

No one cares zoomer.

>what are character portraits
How many games show your character with the helmet on in a character portrait. Is this a joke?

You also still haven't explained how this isn't a massive waste of resources when you can't see your character animated in your choice of outfit. An image or a basic standing pose - nobody cares.

>him
Sorry user. No genders allowed.

This sounds like a problem for the artists that spent their time modeling all those clothes and not a problem for the players who will never see any of it.

>didn't bother to show straight male content
>after fucking showing woman and faggot shit
>still fucking refuse to show straight male content in new demo
fuck off retard hahaha

>remove
Was there 3rd person cutscenes in the game?

That's it. I'm transitioning, I can't be on the losing side when this is all over

>outside of like two or three moments

Attached: 1557913957723.png (418x497, 296K)

What about seeing your body when looking down?
if we are a floating camera then that is already a big fuck up.

>How many games show your character with the helmet on in a character portrait.
No, but they show the face you picked. The helmet is usually shown in inventory. Are you being dense on purpose?

>An image or a basic standing pose - nobody cares.
People who have played games before 2005 do, Zoomer. Again, don't be so upset at what you're unfamiliar with.

Bethesda is shit no matter what they do.

>and not a problem for the players who will never see any of it.
It is when half the fun of RPGs like this is making your character fit your ideal of cool or whatever tickles your boat. Half the reason I still play Skyrim is for the character customization.

Third person has been a development promise since the beginning

/pol/tards are really sad shilling and rationalizing CPDR as /theirguys/, when Witcher 3 was obnoxious leftist horseshit. Maybe it didn't have Bioware tier characters, but Bioware has never made an obnoxiously anti-religion anti-nationalism game such as this. Oh sorry it's not anti-religion it's anti Christianity because Muslims in the game are pretty chill just like IRL

Attached: 1476537958505.jpg (3630x4069, 1.9M)

Only if you're a self-inserting retard. And it goes out the window anyway because your character will have a single preset personality and voice.
Ideally, if they really didn't want to do third person gameplay, it should have been like dude sex. FPP in gameplay, always, but third in everything else.

I know you haven't played a RPG in your whole life so let me explain: character portraits are shown throughout the whole game and the inventory menu is something you check numerous time in every session.

>promise
Probably mentioned.
But getting mad because of this...is pretty/v.

>No, but they show the face you picked. The helmet is usually shown in inventory. Are you being dense on purpose?
How is this any better? You're explaining really shit examples of "showing off" character customization in a world where people can see their characters fully animated in 3D with emotes and shit these days and you seriously think a portrait or a pose in a menu is good? Do you think that tickles anybody's balls in the dress up experience? It does nothing.

>People who have played games before 2005 do, Zoomer
Funny, Morrowind was 2002 and I could play in third person with complete character customization. Fucking Fable was third person with complete character customization. Yet here we have a 2019 RPG where I can see my character like five times in an outfit I decked them out in outside of a menu. Real fun staring at my character when I choose weapons instead of seeing them walk around interacting with the world.

Fantastic; forced third person is cancer.

yes
watch the gameplay demo

it was literally believed to be third person right up until they announced it wasn't, there was a huge shitstorm because of it and CDPR had to do a major marketing run because of the shitshow
faggot

Attached: 1567067787317.jpg (480x308, 17K)

>why be mad something that was promised is being cut alongside other stuff, just consume product then get excited for new product

how did cdpr get so fucking cucked lmao they're fucking trash stupid fucking bitches hahahaha lol

Well, they stay true to the spirit source material then. It is amazing how people miss how the Witcher makes fun of Ultra-nationalist Poles by showing them to be crude and bigots.

Attached: Andrzej_Sapkowski_-_The_Last_Wish.jpg (255x413, 31K)

They didn't promise it.

I genuinely look forward to this game less and less the more that comes out, not even caring about the tranny shit.

>You not only CAN choose your gender in your imagination, you also DON'T NEED TO know how your character looks like.
You all retarded or something? It's more roleplaying options. This is unironically great news

Attached: 1566502155295.jpg (720x850, 128K)

People shitting on this game are so obnoxious that I'm starting to wonder if they are actually shills disguised as haters, in an attempt to make people criticizing the game also look like dumbasses by association.
I know this is fucking Yea Forums, but some of this shit is just absolutely fucking demented.

To appease SJW's, feminists, and LGBT's.

More importantly, why the FUCK does 0.5% of the population have so much more power compared to the 99.5% of us who are not trannies?

>NO MORE THIRD PERSON CUTSCENES IN CYBERPUNK
Sounds like a good thing.

still better game than death stallin

>character portraits are shown throughout the whole game
Proof
>and the inventory menu is something you check numerous time in every session
I sure can't wait to see a PNG of the 300 pieces of clothing there are

Sounds like a good change.

Squeaky wheel.

Why even buy the game? Let's imagine that we're playing it.

>People who have played games before 2005 do, Zoomer.
Holy shit, we got a retarded fucking zoomer pretending to be a boomer. So many RPGs from the late 90s/early 2000s were third person where you could choose how your character looked. Exclusively first person RPGs died off in the early/mid 90s and only came back quite recently when FPS' became more RPG-like.

If I wanted to make my own story, I wouldn't be BUYING a game

To
Literally who fucking cares. Buy a PS4 for the looking at man ass experience and get the collectors edition of Death Stranding. You can enjoy being a ghost in there.

Attached: 1566934044708.png (300x349, 45K)

Third person was one of the first things they said was going to be in the game

Wait a minute, wasn't the narrative that you didn't have freedom to make a story.

No, I'll be playing Cyberpunk 2077. It's actually getting better the closer we get to release.

Bethesda will still be in business in ten years. Things lookin a little shaky for CDProjekt.

the hype was too much, now it's at more realistic levels, I see it doing better

fucking trannies think normal people will ever "accept" them lmao they just give in to their retarded demands to make em shut the fuck up hahaha it's disgust and pity lol

Can you give a source on that? I'm pretty sure that for ages now they've said that game is gonna be strictly first-person.

source?

Cdpr is a fucking garbage company filled with sjws and trannies. I'm never buying a game from them or gog ever again.

How is it going to do better when they just alienated 99% of their playerbase?

No, don't do it, man. You might accidentally make up a whole story and do something creative for once in your life.

>Third person removed.

Fantastic. Nothing is more annoying than in a game that's all FPS suddenly being ripped out of it for third person 'WOOOOAH I'M A FILM DIRECTOR' cutscenes. More games like System Shock 1 please.

>this CDPR marketer continuously deflecting to ps4 and death stranding
weird tactic

cdpr fucking cucks lmao funny shit is trannies still hate em now normal fucking people hate em too hahaha they fucked up

>N-NOOOO M-MUCH THIRD PERSON NOOOOO! I WANNA SEE I WANNA SEE WAAAAAAAH IF MY CHARACTER ISN'T IN A MOOOOOOVIE I DON'T WANNA PLAY

That's not 99% of the playerbase for this game.

It's selling solely on hype at this point, and you can fucking bet that retards will insta buy it

Slavic hands typed this.

Yeah but you see in death stranding you don’t create any characters you dipshit. CP77 has bragged for a while on how extensive their creation system is.

I'm calling it now; this game is going to be amazing. nu/v/ never shits on anything that deserves it.

Attached: cyberpunk-2077.jpg (620x323, 36K)

>if i talk good or defend the game im a shill
>if not im you

I see you zoomer, I raise you daggerfall

You can see him in the inventory menu, just pull that shit up when ever you want fag don't expect everything from based CDPR

Nobody accepts them. They just shut up about it to not rock the boat.

One of the cons they went to in 2013/2014 they said in a presentation that Cyberpunk 2077 was an open world third person rpg

>advertising material is a promise
You must be new.

>the 90s aren't before 2005
user.

you got a single fact to back that claim up?

Delete this right fucking now

And Might and Magic.

But that's ancient to Zoomers I suppose.
>wtf wheres the cutscenes??

Gameplay was always FPP Cutscenes were going to be TPP.

Okay, post the source.

It is literally a tranny simulator. DEFEND THIS. It also panders to fucking faggots too. How the fuck is this not sjw shit?

>THIS VAGUE DECADE OLD INFOGRAPH THAT WAS MADE BEFORE THEY EVEN STARTED DEVELOPMENT WASN'T CORRECT! THEY LIIIIED TO ME.

Dilate.

I am honestly much happier with this. Mixing TPS and FPS in an RPG with first person options always felt wrong.

Also for all you spergs who really are insisting this kills the game, again, there's the photo function.

Attached: 1565834917209.jpg (2000x833, 148K)

it's the fucking bleeding hearts that lie through their teeth and call abominations "beautiful" to feel like they're saints or shit hahaha gotdamn it's the same shit lmao

Assblasted /pol/ynesians aren't 99% of their playerbase.

Normal people don't care about this at all.

Good to see they removed the shitty part then.

the gameplay really does look terrible, liko bioshock but somehow even more janky

>the default is buying a game and people only decline to not buy once there is enough negative press
how retarded are you?

>press tab or equipment menu
>see characther
>press screenshot mode
>see characther
>look at a mirror, chamera, water
>see characther
And i suppose theres more. I REALLY cant the problem here. You guys are just sperging about everything and no ones likes you all.

>OPTION to mix male/female characteristics in the character creation
>literally trannysim
Imagine being this retarded.

>back in 2013
I'm sorry that you were getting hyped about a game before we saw any proper footage of it. But seriously, plans change during developement, and from what I recall they got started on making Cyberpunk properly at around 2015, after Witcher 3 was released.

but they didn't, first person is still there

>What exactly is this game offering that any other action game doesn't?
trannies, I don't recall any AAA game with those things

Yeah

>mixed TPP/FPP
Doesn't it still have third person perspective when driving a vehicle?

BUT 1ST PERSON BAD

Attached: 1538679377796.jpg (205x246, 7K)

>shit on fans to appease trannies
>fans now hate you and won't buy your game
>trannies still hate you and never would've bought your game
b... based cdpr

Nigger

Oh. I guess that's right, unless they changed that since demo from last year. I guess we'll see in few days!

>uuuggghhrrgh I’m so confused!
>I was like, looking from my own character
>and now, I’m like outside of my character?
>for a cutscene?
>aaaaagggghh so jarring I can’t take it!

Look it up yourself. You should know if you actually post in these threads

Wrong. Normal people are not queer and are repulsed by queerness.

>cyberpunk

Attached: op.png (454x520, 11K)

good.
who needs cinematography in cinematics.

GTA 5

>Normal people don't think trannies are appalling
Whew lad

>It is literally a tranny simulator.

Attached: 1557575397843.jpg (900x506, 38K)

>defending tranny shit
Kys faggot. There's NO REASON beside tranny/faggot pandering for them to do this shit.

How can you be so offended lol.
The more chill i get the more ridicule are people when theyre angry. You bunch of incel polcucks are a joke at this point.
Just a group of monkeys screaming.

normal people are repulsed they just pretend they aren't to be "nice" lmao funny shit man hahahaha

Wait what are you guys mad about? You want noticeable cut scenes and third person? Fucking why?? To look at your character like some fashion obsessed fag? Go play the sims for that shit.

>there's no reason to have body alteration in a cyberpunk setting besides pandering to (((them)))
Topkek you need to go back

Not an argument. Go dilate queerfaggot.

Normal, well-adjusted, non-slavic people don't think a slide in character creation equals "tranny simulator" and "white genocide".

Jews

It's a cyberpunk dystopia with body mutilation being a massive industry. If you didn't expect trannies and faggots running rampant you're a fucking idiot.

>dude it’s so weird for a game to switch between 3rd and 1st person
>you know what isn’t weird?
>taking a picture with your ps4 and then stopping and looking at it when you want to see you character
>or going or of your way to look in a mirror or water
>or like just open the inventory screen dude, just to look at your character even if you aren’t doing anything inventory related
You’re retarded, guy.

You're embarrassing yourself faggot.

Normal well adjusted people taste bile when they see a tranny.

>no more third person cutscenes

you must explain why this is a bad thing i hate first person games that yank you right out of yourself for cutscenes

L

whats the point of the character creator then

Great source, a "yeah" pulled outta your ass bud. Great source

In a world like that, trannies and faggots would likely be suppressed though do they shouldn't exist.

Now you are being racist. Who is talking about race? This thread is about:
>You not only can choose your gender in your imagination, you also don't need to know how your character looks like

>Not an argument. Go dilate queerfaggot.

Attached: 1557368570437.jpg (785x731, 101K)

Litterally the game is "look at the tree but not the forest". You guys are stuck into a few things and cant see how much fun people are gonna get in the game.

>trannies and faggots would likely be suppressed
Nice headcanon

Normal well adjusted non-slavic people don't see tranny boogeymen around every corner, Mitja.

It's already been posted tranny

Third person cutscenes are forced, everything else you stated is not. Stop being retarded.

Based

>fps game has fps cutscenes

Attached: shocking chaika.jpg (324x371, 24K)

Based

Correct, because trannies are extremely rare

>you know what's weird? 1st person rpgs!!!
lol cope zoomer

>
When it was over the general vibe in the journo crowd was disappointment and general unease. Game just doesn't reach the standard set by TW3. The gunplay is meh, driving is meh, stealth is not good at all, the dialogues are very strange. Doubts were raised if CDPR didn't bite more than they could chew.
noooo cyberpunk bros...

Attached: 1560864770080.jpg (1000x990, 151K)

>Sometimes you may not even realise that a cutscene has begun

Attached: 4e2d838beddc6c698b002c8b.jpg (367x332, 22K)

factually incorrect

>we wanted to make it first-person and voice acted to make it more cinematic and immersive
>but now we're not doing third-person cinematics anyway, even though they're one of the main reasons we have voice acting

yikes

>press tab or equipment menu
inb4 they also changed the inventory menu from last year, after all they did it with the CC, character background and the cutscenes
>press screenshot mode
Niglet who's gonna use that for more than 5 minutes unless you're a /vg/ retard or something
>look at a mirror, chamera, water
You think there's gonna be more than one bathroom per building? How many cameras throughout the entire game you really think you'll be able to personally access that are also in the same room you are? Also it's like the fourth post itt where you write chamera, are you ESL? And you're straight up delusional if you think water will reflect your character lmao
>And i suppose theres more.
There really isn't. The whole point of having a CC is to be able to see your character. No one in their right minds played TES or Fallouts 3/NV in TPS, but the option was still there for seeing your character with different outfits. The game being FPS is great but removing the 5 second cutscenes like the one where you wake up in your apartment that helped to build the world and V as an actual character instead of a simple drooling avatar is quite literally retarded and I can't think of a single reason why they especifically would do it. I'd give the benefit of the doubt if it was a better dev, but we're talking about CDPR here

Exactly Yegor, but that doesn't stop you from crying about them in every waking moment.

>The whole point of having a CC is to be able to see your character
No it isn't retard, it's to roleplay.

this is actually gonna be worse than fallout 4. incredible

Attached: 1562573927797.jpg (400x333, 49K)

>The whole point of having a CC is to be able to see your character.
Which you will, just not in cutscenes.

NO THAT DOESN'T COUNT 'CAUSE IT'S FROM MORE THAN A YEAR AGO, T-THERE ARE REASONABLE REASON THEY'RE MAKING SUCH A DRASTIC CHANGE THAT AFFECTS ALL THE GAME LESS THAN A YEAR BEFORE IT HITS SHELVES

Attached: louis.jpg (600x679, 199K)

Switching from 1st to 3rd person fucks the shooter/inmersive experience.
Remember PUG?
From a Battle Royale with tension in it to magical vision and seeing enemies behind walls.
Now lets say CDPR includes 3rd person. People will be sperging about they need walls and obstacles like in a fucking Gears of War.

You’re kidding right? The whole idea of a cutscene is forced. A driving narrative, is forced. Because gameplay is stopped to deliver dialogue and a scene. Yet somehow it’s worse when the game shows you multiple camera angles for a cutscene? A game like Bioshock could do it because your character doesn’t talk, isn’t customizable, and doesn’t show up on any inventory screens either. But the entire point of a character creator is to see them within the world. Let me ask you, did you find Farcry 5’s customization worth it? Or did it seem like a pointless add on?

They are abomination and using them as political tools is distasteful and should be shunned. Especially when they're being used to push white men out of gaming

>pointless customization
uhhh what about buffs? you know the actual point of customization?

>A game like Bioshock could do it because your character doesn’t talk
RPGs with cutsomisation shouldn't have voiced protags.

there's no way
something got lost in translation here. they can't be THIS stupid

They showed multiple cutscenes last year. That's not 2015
>don't question it mate plans change even if the game is coming out in 8 months and going Gold even before that

>has no reading comprehension
>plays darcey shite
>is a fashion obsessed basedlet
Dont buy the game and stop crying

>Wake up witcher, we have a village of non paying peasants to burn

None of this really matters to me. I don't buy video games because I'm not retarded. Witcher 3 was the worst Witcher game so I'm not sure why anybody expects anything from this.

You are comparing 2 games with a vastly different style and theme. A battle royale game and action story driven game.

they are this fucking stupid they have been for months lmao

>they're being used to push white men out of gaming
Next you'll talk about the great replacement.

>replies by crying about trannies
Really Krjemelik?

Far Cry 5's customization was made for the multiplayer mode.

Attached: 710bf35939ff68ff3f9329e29ef6b4d575cae4a89b51971ff020535603bc6928.jpg (800x826, 98K)

unlikely to be worse, fallout 4 was horrible because how casual it became compared to 3 and new vegas

How new are you to not know about the Ubisoft leaks?

this reeks more of cutting corners.

Why do people keep defending CDPR?

Do people not understand that when a company hires a ton of new developers it's no longer the developer that made the last game they liked?

Bioware is exactly the same but people don't want to believe it of CDPR?

>not being able to actually counter any points so user just goes for the ad hominem.
Better luck next time.

>its litrully white genocide :(
God I hate zoomers.

>YOU CANT MAKE A GAME WITHOUT 3RD PERSON REEEEEE!!

This is going to be such a terrible game. I can already tell. Almost reminds me of the Anthem Dev cycle

I unironically love this. Get fucked stupid spic niggers.

It'd be like Ion Fury all over again, except Witcher 3 mind controlled the Internet and thus CDPR can do literally nothing wrong

they're fucking shill cucks i fucking warned Yea Forums bout cdpr fucking prioritizing faggot shit for months there's no fucking content for straight male v it's all fucking faggot and tranny shit lmao the fucking shills denied that shit now here we are hahahaha

I don't follow this cesspool to get triggered about shit, I stick to the threads talking about games I enjoy.

Go back and read the chain of replies, then read your last reply. Then do all that again and read it properly

The point is the chamera angles

>why don't you eat my bait ;_;
>cutscenes bad ;_;
Better luck next time indeed b8o-kun

Read

A Czech journo yesterday about the closed showing on Gamescom - when it was over the general vibe in the journo crowd was disappointment and general unease. Game just doesn't reach the standard set by TW3. The gunplay is meh, driving is meh, stealth is not good at all, the dialogues are very strange. Doubts were raised if CDPR didn't bite more than they could chew.

reminds me of FROM software to be honest, the shit they pulled with Sekiro

So with that random racist outburst we can assume what you’re actually revealing is that you only like this game to push some insane agenda about skin colour.

Yea Forums will defend literally anything as long as CDPR is behind it

>1.
>Writing numbers like Germans
I didn't expect to lose all respect for Poles so suddenly

>I don't know the context of what is going on but must post anyway
Whatever you say loser

Anything that's related to gameplay "may as well be mods slots". Not an argument.

Found the retard who got filtered. Sekiro is From’s best game precisely because they didn’t just pull the same gimmicky and half finished crap we’ve seen in other Soulsbornes

So why even make a game at all? The path to perfect inclusion would probably be to avoid making anything that can possibly offend anyone.

Imagine Doom with 3rd person lol.

It's an option you can not use.

Based af if you ask me, they got away with deflecting SJW's, now they can't say nothing

Ubisoft promoted literal White Genocide? No lol, stay triggered zoomy.

And that's the root of the problem, but we're too far off to even discuss that. It's as if CDPR wanted to make their own Mass Effect but half way there decided to cut all character creator related stuff

Avernum 3

Exhibit A, a FROM fag will eat any shit FROM shits out just because it's FROM.

>1 journo
>journo
Preorder canceled beep.

They specifically said they were going to use social justice to alienate white men to force them from the industry, yes.

That's not white genocide.

And that journo's name? Albert Einstein.

On an upbeat note, what are current good Cyberpunk games?
Btw, I thought witcher was etremely mediocre as an rpg and am interested in this only because its cyberpunk.
And also btw,if CDRP shit the bed on this one, theyre finished instantly. A few preorders or instabuys wont save them from that.

If the objective was roleplay you'd be able to choose more races. Or not have a name, backstory, voice, and friends thrust upon you. And why give you extensive clothing options that you'll 90% not even see?

It never had third person view planned though

I don’t even care about From. Didn’t even like Demons Souls or Dark Souls that much, nor their sequels and spinoffs because they were always half finished experiments that just offered various distractive gimmicks to cover up the essentially shitty gameplay. Sekiro meanwhile was a game they actually fully realized both in its mechanics and its narrative.

Sounds more like you’re the type of person who’s the lemming that has to do what everyone says. I bet you’re salivating at the thought of customizing your character in Cyberpunk and don’t even give a shit about the fact that its gameplay will most likely be derivative and shitty

But we were never talking about white genocide. We were talking about why a AAA company would alienate their playerbase with social justice.

CDPR is notorious for burnout. You don't really think TW3 was made by the same people who made TW2, do you?

The original Deus Ex, the newer ones aren't up to par

Why post an image of you user. You okay.

>not have a name, backstory, voice, and friends thrust upon you
I agree.
>why give you extensive clothing options
Roleplay. And you'll probably see it in the inventory.

>What exactly is this game offering that any other action game doesn't?
It's the first AAA cyberpunk game since, what? Mankind Divided? And that was back in 2016. The setting is unique and that's more than what can be said for majority of AAA titles.

it's made by fucking california cucks hahaha this game gonna be fucking woke sjw trash lmao

More like
>YOU CAN'T PROMISE SOMETHING 5 YEARS AGO, SHOW IT A YEAR AGO THEN ANNOUNCE IT HAS CHANGED 8 MONTHS BEFORE IT COMES OUT REEEEEE!!

>If the objective was roleplay you'd be able to choose more races.
Objectively wrong. RPGs aren't limited to sci-fi and fantasy.

>Or not have a name, backstory, voice, and friends thrust upon you.
Lots of RPGs do this.

>And why give you extensive clothing options that you'll 90% not even see?
Why create a personal detailed backstory for your character when only the broad strokes of it is going to matter? Roleplaying.

But you can see your arms and weapons. Clothing? Not so much
>inb4 muh mirrors

imagine you with 23 chromosomes

There's probably full body awareness, at least I hope there is.

>people wanted 3rd person cutsceneeees
My fucking sides.

Not me. Bloodborne is shit. Armored Core isn’t my thing. However I am a massive Souls cock sucker. I love me some Souls no lie. Elden Ring might as well be a big juicy cock for me to suck

CDPR wanted third person cutscenes until they caved to the mentally ill trannies who won't even buy the game

You also can't see rings and amulets in most RPGs, yet many of them have them.

Why?

are you ok ?
why do you write like someone with mental problems ?

WHAT DO YOU MEAN THERE'S NO 3RD PERSON? THAT MEANS I ACTUALLY HAVE TO STICK MY HEAD OUT OF COVER TO SEE ENEMIES! THAT'S DANGEROUS!

Attached: soy.png (231x218, 8K)

>they were always half finished experiments that just offered various distractive gimmicks to cover up the essentially shitty gameplay.

That's my opinion too actually. Except I think that about Sekiro as well. Every one of FROM's games I see it as a fad and couldn't get the hype from them.

My ideal Cyberpunk scenario is it being a modding platform a la Skyrim, a fun world to explore and mod in.

>all these zoomers begging for cutscenes and third person
You fags really did get used to your movie "games" huh?

I wasn't going to buy this game as soon as they started talking about diversity and inclusiveness and all that shit.

Big red flags that scream "we had a vision but faggots are outraged so we have to scrap everything cool to appease them".

Attached: 1559676279990.png (279x337, 133K)

They need something to project their self-loathing at.

there are wallhacks in the game. and guns that shoot around corners.

That's more realistic and RP than having a 3rd person camera though.

/thread

this game is gonna be the new me3, just reading this shit makes me depressed.

Please god give me a bulge slider

Attached: Unknown-2.jpg (209x241, 6K)

As if they're not using social justice to cover their own incompetence

but i have to tailor my build around that and spend resources to use it! i should have all the info i want for free!

David Cage's bastard children, all of them.

>Lots of RPGs do this.
Lots of RPGs don't have a useless CC. Deus Ex is fine and dandy with JC and Jensen being predefined characters. V is halway both strokes and thus ends up satisfying neither

Have you tried playing them though rather than caring about hype? Sekiro is much different than their other stuff. It’s more like an oldschcool adventure game like Ninja Gaiden. And instead of doing some vague nonsense they actually had characters with development and full story arcs. I thought it was their best work and made me feel nostalgic for the days without every game having online and just having a solid single player

mixitup :^)

People expected what was shown, imagine that

>rings and amulets are LITERALLY the same thing as your entire body

Yeah, how dare people believe what a developer says about their games

That's what I mean, you can have a pre defined protag or character creation. Or a mix of both like JKJA or Jade Empire. It's a choice.

>you can only see your body if there's 3rd person
No.

Rings and amultes either share looks ala TES or are a drawing ala more classic CDPR. We're talking about literally hundreds of fully modeled shirts, jackets, pants, suits, shoes, etc.

"A role-playing game of the dark future" was not even proper fucking English.

sekiro has 0 memorable characters and they have absolutely no character development
>urrrrgggg me angry
>URRGGG ME DEMON NOW
wow 10/10

>What is the fucking point of clothing in this game?

Attached: Dark_Messiah_Might_and_Magic_(PC)_07.jpg (1280x1024, 553K)

Why are they in the game though?

Cope.

Attached: credits.png (292x680, 148K)

This game was too good for its time. We didn't deserve it.

>Implying they're not removing third person because they're not going to render the player anymore
Duuuuh

Largely agree but Isshin the grandpa superhero-wannabe was cool

Welp, time to reinstall I guess

(((Wikipedia))) good job outing yourself as a dumbass

Too bad you can't see your body in 2077

True, it's amazing how I keep going back to it. Only M&M game I've played too

>Stadia

Attached: 1534992685424.png (594x536, 574K)

user it doesn't matter. We both knew it wasn't gonna be a good RPG. It has a voiced protagonist and have you seen those selectable backgrounds?
It will be most likely a fun shooting game with RPG elements in a fun setting. Don't expect cRPG tier levels if choice and roleplaying.

I played a bit of Dark Souls, but didn't like the difficulty, the lack of polish in plot, found it as the jap's way of making a low budget minimalist pretentious art game.

If Sekiro went against that I could see myself giving it a try.

To the core what sickens me is them playing off barebones as minimalist.

Meanwhile you're blindly supporting a leftist corporation full of nu-males because they've tricked you into thinking they're "based" and "not like all the other devs." Dumb fucks like you really have no brain of your own.

> I can't be a massive faggot

Good news, buddy!

You can be a twisted tranny instead!!

Did One Angry Incel melt your brain?

>inb4 hurr durr nuDX sux
But it does. It's not even an RPG, since there's no real specialization and Jensen can do almost everything from the start of the game already.

Attached: 17327128128.jpg (2000x2000, 895K)

Fuckin kek

There were first person gameplay and cutscene portions where the "Press B to skip" was on the bottom right. Until there is a confirmation they are removing third person cutscenes they might just be referring to those segments.

>im not a sheep! You are the sheep!

Attached: 1567064234583.jpg (720x671, 46K)

have you tried not caring? you'd have less to bitch about faggot

And there it is.

I mean you can just check linkedin
pl.linkedin.com/in/paweł-sasko-9a480231?trk=public_profile_browsemap_mini-profile_title
And browse the recommended people from the right side of the page and see that it's still mostly the same people making the game. Keep coping though.

>the lack of polish in plot
Explain

Attached: 1498130499_preview_bandicam 2018-08-30 22-27-40-060.jpg (1920x1017, 330K)

It’s all true

Linkedin wow. So much more popular than twitter

Like clockwork. Just ignore the fag.

Trannoversy asides, I could tell from the media circus around the game they were gonna start dumbing it down from Deus Ex meets Witcher to GTA meets nuFallout, right when major media outlets started reporting it like they normally do GTA and Call of Duty. Even British tabloids are wanking over it. They've probably realised the money they can make off dumbing it down for the masses and now have decided to sell out.

>option
No. You can't pick male or female, and you can only be male or female sounding

>>Immersion is a priority for us in Cyberpunk, thats why cutscenes will be viewed from first person. Sometimes you may not even realise that a cutscene has begun ;)

Is that supposed to be bad ?

>C-C-Can you feel iiiiit?
>Cant you touch it!
>Theres no third person!!!
Based polacks triggering nazis, trans and now zoomers.

>FOR MORE INCLUSIVENESS.
take your pills, moron

hold the fuck up
what's top right image from?

>choose male bodytype and male voice
I don't see where the issue is retard

It means that what they've shown us so far is not what we're going to get

>cant pick a or b
>but you an pick c d e f g...
Based retard.

Yeah, pretty much. I don't buy into Yea Forums's retarded hard-on for these devs just because they're from Poland. They're exactly the same as any dev company in San Francisco. Witcher 3 was full of anti-white cuck shit and now Cyberpunk is full on Fuck Cis Scum trannyshit. I feel sorry for any moron on here deluding themselves into thinking this company is anything but garbage.

You mean in the traielr where it was written PRODUCT NOT GINAL AND SUBJECT TO CHANGE ?

Reminder never to put a developer on a pedestal again. CDPR are niggers who have already forgotten the people who put them where they are. Cunts.

Nah. Kill yourself tranny

If they're intentionally cannabalising the game to pander to trannies, yes. The game might not be originallly written or designed for first person cutscenes and the dissonance might show.

If not, and this is already how the game was, and they're just capitalising on progressive advertising like everybody else in the entire fucking Western world then no, it's not a red flag for the game quite yet. But pandervertising at least indicates they've become a mainstream company and dropped the genuine devs facade they had during the run of The Witcher 3.

>wanting to play as a tranny
lel

Are you ok?

>they took our 3rd person cutscenes...Gamers rise up!
Pathetic.

>male bodytype and voice is tranny

they got fucking pozzed lmao they're california cucks now fuck cdpr hahaha

Game has no gender options user. It's not a male body, and the male voice is just male sounding. Try again tranny

>Male body type and voice
>Female head

>choose male body, male voice and roleplay as male
There.

You can still be a male or female in Cyberpunk 2077

reddit.com/r/cyberpunkgame/comments/cx0se1/i_messaged_cyberpunk_2077_on_facebook_due_to/

So this is the reason they haven't shown shit for years.

CDPR communication is horrible
The only reason we have a controversy a day about this fucking game is because they hidden it so much and gave us second or third party impressions by biased sjw journalists
They dug this cesspit

I start off the game in a dungeon, now I'm in a courtyard, now I go to this door, and this door, and there's skeletons, there's things to kill.

Like that.

Reminds me of Castlevania on the SNES actually, but at least those games they had to save disc space.

It's minimalist, could say it's deconstructive of the genre, but this isn't high brow art, it's a frustrating video game.

Then why don't they call them male and female?

>buying games ever
>but you're the REAL shills
You fags are getting desperate

>roleplay as something I can't pick because I'm forced into being a tranny
You can't through because they literally state there are no gender options

>no actual counter-arguments
Seething nu-DX cucks. If you were truly fans of Deus Ex, you would be ashamed of what this franchise has turned into instead of defending a shitty game.

Attached: 1546372689490.jpg (1002x857, 54K)

Picking a male looking body and male sounding voice doesn't make you male user

>zhe
>hir
lmao

I wouldn't turn down Google's fat stacks either

by your logic was half life tranny central too, because it's cutscences were fpp like here?
seek help

>I'm forced into being a tranny
Holy fuck imagine being this retarded and obsessed at the same time.

They're making a Borderlands 2 clone, and the same audience will buy it.

Attached: 1489704595416.jpg (1920x1080, 95K)

see
You aren't a woman tranny

>MFW I cancelled my Preorder after learning the world would be smaller

>MFW I WILL be pirating it when the inevitable day 1 crack comes out.

And to think I almost dropped 250$ on this shite. This is heading to be the next Tortanic in A HURRY.

Attached: 1566562362444.gif (320x240, 1.99M)

He's having a stroke kek

Hey, borderlands didn't have trannies

If the game gave Freeman a gender neutral name instead, and the advertising constantly repeated that the game was being gender neutral to promote being accessible and inclusive, then yes, tranny central, absolutely

>male body and voice but isn't a male because it doesn't state pick your gender in the CC
Yep you're retarded, I got that.

Keep sucking the turds right out of that corporate anus you fucking tranny

What the fuck is the point of character customization if I CANT SEE THE FUCKING CHARACTER.

>need to roleplay as a man because there's no way to be one

Based fuck CDPR

>huge shitstorm
lmao it was a couple of faggots with no argument other than "cant see my characters ass", jist like today, and thats it. There was no big controversy about 1st person. There was more idiots angry about the sun

That is correct user when the game plays everything is just male sounding you're not a male. Thats tranny logic try again.

whats the point in having character creation or outfits with differents skills then
why not make it an option like in Fallout 4, you could choose between dynamic camera during dialog or just stay in first person

It's so trannies aren't trigged into suicide from seeing their abomination in cutscenes

is there a version of that webm with audio? what's it from?

>male body and voice
>called "they" like some lgbtbbq faggot
lmao

at what point will you retards acknowledge you're the same as resetera?

Go back to your shitty forum faggot

CDPR has only ever made one RPG. The Witcher 2 and 3 are both action games with some diet RPG mechanics tacked onto them. We already know that Cyberpunk is going to have more RPG mechanics than either of those games too. Only a moron would get genuinely upset by a meaningless change in marketing lingo.

oh no, am i triggering you, honey?

Sounds like that would be more damaging to a restranny than us if we acknolwedged it desu

I honestly don't want it anymore, this is turning out nothing like they sold it to us.

based and redpilled

fuck nu-deus ex

It amuses me when you take other peoples memes because you're so assmad about them being applied to you. Just kill yourself tranny.

you don't want cdpr's tranny faggot simulator? lmao

>GAMEPLAY SUBJECT TO CHANGE
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

We're not the same, we're the other side
>Nazis and Soviets had death camps and were authoritarian
>Therefore they had the same ideology and cause
Fuck you for actually believing this, brainlet

I mean it was pretty obvious the company was becoming more and more sjw with the witcher 3 and then all of the pandering they keep showing with this. Game is shit.

Yes you can.

isn't this site 18+?
your mommy woudn't be proud :(

You can't through because looking like a male and sounding like one doesn't make you a male

>years before the development of the game even started
>"plans cant change during developmnet!!!! Reeeeeee!!"
Pathetic. Show me the actual part when they "PROMISE" it will be 3rd person

you guys should have expected shit to go south as soon as cdprojektred became a publically traded company

And look it keeps doing it because it's assmad that it keeps getting mad fun of

Yes, it was subject to change, and has changed into something I don't like. So now I no longer wish to buy it. Is there somehow a problem with this? Did you expect me to be loyal to the brand instead of being interested in it (originally) for the game?

TW1 have roughly as much RPG as TW2 tho

>one thw cons they said it
>a screenshot thats not from the con

this i fucking warned you for months bout this shit

wut
The narrator lady explains how those cursed are locked away because they can't be killed. Oscar helps you out because he's a genuine nice person and the saying in his family says whoever is Undead and leaves the Asylum will be chosen to ring the Bell of Awakening. The Asylum Warden kills him, he confides his mission to you, and just like the Prophecy dictates you're led to the land of the Gods, Lordran. Once there the crestfallen guy tells you how there's actually two Bells, and where they're located...
And this for the entire game. It's not as direct as 95% of games obviously, but if you pay attention to NPC dialogues and sure enough, some item descriptions, the story can't be easier to understand

Development started in 2012 you disingenuous shitstain

that's next level of irony here.

It's kinda funny how being publicly traded really fucks up companies these days.

>day 1 crack
Found the retard

Retarded shitposter

No matter how much you use the memes that apply to you against others. It won't ever change that they only really apply to you tranny.

This, we straight up don't even know what to believe because we've been told contradictory stuff so many times before. The fags working on the game, the fags writing articles and the fags answering questions on Twitter are all different, ffs

>losers fucking crying as usual because muh entitlement to features!

Why every major release have a dedicated group of shitposters to doomsay about it?

Look at the shills

hahaha have fun with your fucking tranny faggot game you dumb fucking bitch lmao

I bought it already so I might as well play it.
If that rustles your jimmies than that's your problem.

Attached: 1543092895647.jpg (1042x848, 134K)

Attached: 20190829_225715.jpg (1080x225, 77K)

Probably because this game is going to suck

so you're saying you're transvestite?
pretty bold to say it here.
be careful, somebody may want to shag you

Does anyone here even care anymore? I certainly don't. We need that "it doesn't need to be X" poster because it's a pretty good summary for the development of this game.

same here.

You cut out the per say option and the fact the interviewer literally calls male and female sounding/looking. As in not male or famale.

you don't even know what a shill is so you should just shut the fuck up

If having shitposters on Yea Forums is indicative of a game sucking then no game would be good

>Not getting it for free day 1

Its you. You're a shill.

Putting the game with no DRM means they want you to play the game, you dumbass.

>not just cancelling your preorders
>buying games early in this day and age.

how are those thronebreaker sales retard hahaha

>players will be able to choose what kind of character they want to play
Except a straight one apparently.

>shill shill shill shill SHILL
that's not how this works

Except straight, male or female

I'm really autistic about character creation. I don't even care about the they/them shit, but if I can't see my character that I've for some reason put an hour into making, I don't know if I want this anymore

I didn't know they did. I guess that settles it then. Fuck this game.

It does through shill

yeah man it's fucking bullshit there won't be any fucking straight male content i warned Yea Forums for months lmao months of more faggot and tranny content reveals lol this game is gonna be shit

???

The absolute state of this board man...

Show me that part please.

Same, that bothers me the most about it all. Lazy motherfuckers, just hope modders fix us up with a toggleable 3rd person view so I can appreciate my cybertits

shill sihll sihslhlhshsjioijogteji sihll shill shihshllshshlhslhslhshshshshshshshshshshshshshshshshshshshshshshshshshshshshshshshshshshshshshsillllilililililililillilililililililililil

wow that was hard, look how obviously you are a shill based on the above text

>Spoon-feed me
Fucking faggot

The nothing was removed "per say" is literally in the reddit post you got it from, as for the rest google the interview.

By per say that person literally means LOL YOU CAN LOOK MALE THROUGH BUT CAN'T BE ONE

You're a shill though

>Modders
>Toggleable third person

reply if you will not buy this game if it does not have straight white male content

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHA fucking faggot, you've proven nothing

don't bother man he's the stupid fucking cunt that cropped it lmao he's just a retarded fucking shill hahaha

yeah man ain't buyin this shit if you can't play straight male that fucks women hahaha

>claim something
>asked to provide proof to said claim
REEEEEE SPOONFEED GO FIND IT YOURSELF

Ah so you are just making up shit and putting words in his mouth to suit your narrative, gotcha. Post proof.

TW3 was modded into first person and CP2077 should have TPS animations if there really are mirrors and photo mode, so it shouldn't be "that" hard

I'll get it for free day one. Fuck trannies and fuck jannies

you're the fucking faggot that cropped it you stupid fucking cunt

I prefer they not do the not as direct as 95% of games thing.

I think it boils down to my difficulties in trying to relate to the story to care enough about it that makes me want to snoop around for clues.

It's a fantasy world with a randomly picked name, you have to travel through these monsters to ring two bells. God I hate Jap game designs.

I live in the third world. This is an unironic popular opinion. Internet comments indicate it is the same in dozens of other countries with bigset gaming scenes. Goodbye to the international market if it decides CDPR decides they are too far in the future for straight males.

What you types don't seem to get is that people wanted 3rd person ANYTHING so that the customization we were promised actually mattered. It isn't some loyalty to cutscenes, it's people holding onto the last hope of their version of V mattering and now losing that hope.
>inb4 B-but you can look into a mirror!

holy shit based

Attached: 1563073092526.gif (224x224, 1.52M)

based lmao cdpr are fucking retards for pandering to faggot and tranny shit they're fucking morons

Post your proof. Post a pic where he says exactly what you said here.

I'm not making anything up, they literally state in the interview that gender options were removed.

What a retarded brainlet you are

what a disgusting freak you are tranny hahaha

>Dude opinions aren't allowed just consume

You're shitposting, but they force you to fuck a dude at the start. That's not acceptable in a roleplaying game, to just decide my sexuality for me.

brainlet

i ain't shitposting if there's no straight male content then fuck this game

Post proof or shut the fuck up. I walked on the moon you know? What you want proof? I said it to someone one time, go find it