Untitled

Attached: 1551710039905.jpg (640x721, 104K)

No one will help a person who wants to express themselves as a little anime girl.
If people did , it would Have happened already

what anime is this from?
asking for a coworker

katawa no shinjuko

give me the REAL name faggot

How about you read a book if you want a story. Fact: single player/""story"" people are scared of getting their asses kicked by real gamers.

Attached: 1560366390336.png (451x577, 663K)

I wish companies stopped trying to force multiplayer bullshit into games it doesn't work in (which is most games).

why is the kid asian and the woman white?

Last time I decided to "join" you faggots in a game, it turned out like this.

Attached: Gamer Fuel Threads - After School Gang BangAddiction.webm (938x810, 2.9M)

Fuck single player, who /extrovert/ here?

You just want easy wins . Thats embarrassing of you. Why would you want story gamers to play multiplayer if only because you want easy matches

it's a teacher you dumb fuck

oh my!

Boku no Pico

Its not really that, I just don't want to deal with kids and faggots screaming nigger down their microphones, especially in my own time and ruining my little time to play video games

>having the urge to prove yourself at vidya
cringe and bluepilled

Attached: 14961454211354.jpg (887x1097, 77K)

Which one is you?
Which one was I?

you're literally obsessed, go see a doctor

my question still stands you retard.
its in japan too sooooooooooooooooo

Why do you want those type to be on your team which would happen.

I was pic related.

Attached: Reviving a downed teammate - Koakuma Kanojo The Animation.webm (720x480, 389K)

Yeah, isn't it great?
When are you up for round 2?

What game?

aww exposing white supremacy makes you mad

>sauce
It's in the title, user.

Dude i'm on my 4 day nofap streak stop it

Then don't join Yea Forums "multiplayer" games.

>Literally giving away (you)s

Attached: 1522774600174.png (650x366, 287K)

It's not like we're short on them. Have 2 for 1.

Attached: 1559851710070.jpg (3840x2160, 1.44M)

Based. Very good anime. Would highly recommend to anyone. You should stop what you're doing right now and watch it. Be warned it doesn't get amazing until the end but you have to watch in order.

Attached: 1398400269046.png (900x900, 76K)

>4 day nofap
Damn, I haven't fapped in at least two days so I better fix that so people don't think I fell for some meme retard fad.

Kys

Nah i just went nofap because i feel like doing it 3 times a day is not healthy.

I bet most of the things you do are unhealthy. Stopping one wont fix anything, you might now just become super fat. Replacing one addiction with another basically.
If you stopped replying on Yea Forums for validation would be a start but you wont stop that. replying is not the same as lurking Yea Forums.

:(

Ignore that rude (You) and have a friendly one, friend!

Attached: There! We're friends now. ♥.jpg (529x386, 57K)

Fuck video games

Attached: b028.jpg (728x1045, 157K)

Singleplayer gives me an experience i can drop the tension and meta of multiplayer, and play a relaxing game on which i can play at my own pace and use whatever i want to use

based fuck niggers too

kys also

Attached: There! We're enemies now. ♥.jpg (529x386, 133K)

what shit tier res of an image

no no no no no no I TAKE IT BACK BB I TAKE IT BACK PLZ BE MY E-GF AGAIN PLSSSSS

>MY E-GF AGAIN

Attached: I do not exist.png (768x432, 159K)

E-GF (BF)

There is no real name.

I'm outie five-thoudy

Attached: 33058201_2038334083153055_1819304861905190912_n.jpg (960x945, 83K)

Devs are turning your singleplayer game into multiplayer?

I'm an introvert and still prefer MP over SP.

damn u cute

Rinshi!! Ekoda-chan

In the soulsborne games, they should make dying enable multiplayer instead of the other way around

>real gamers

Attached: 1565229974279.png (500x375, 246K)

>normies treating introversion like it's something to be treated
Fuck you and leave me alone

Attached: 1536824291620.png (1400x800, 528K)

But the publisher can't sell loot crates endlessly if you're playing a offline single-player game
Devs/pubs are pushing more multiplayer-focused or multiplayer-only games because they're cheaper to make and are much more effectively used for pushing microtransactions

>>normies
die

Attached: 1558976253456.png (512x464, 430K)

Found the normie

Attached: 1559247465276.png (800x790, 568K)

So you're saying that devs aren't turning singleplayer games into multiplayer, instead they are making more multiplayer games and this has no effect on any current singleplayer games and OP's image is a lie?

The only multiplayer games worth playing are the flavor of the month games that pop up on here. And that's only for a few days before it turns into autistic general shit.

Attached: 1547921078278.png (501x300, 112K)

extrovert nerd virgins are the worst personality archetype. holy fuck are they annoying and stupid

books are the gayest shit

>>normies
ironic introvert

>doing thing "ironically"
Based retard

Just looking at the base comic, it's important for young kids to have friends and socialize with other kids or they'll grow up to be a fucking weirdo.

>NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO JUST LET ME BE A SHELTERED BUGMAN ILL BE JUST FINE!!!!!!!

jokes on you, my parents forced me to socialize and I literally spend all my childhood outde with my "friends"
still turned out to be a weirdo

>Here is some wisdom in taking a gloomy view, in looking upon the world as a kind of Hell, and in confining one’s efforts to securing a little room that shall not be exposed to the fire. The fool rushes after the pleasures of life and finds himself their dupe; the wise man avoids its evils; and even if, notwithstanding his precautions, he falls into misfortunes, that is the fault of fate, not of his own folly. As far as he is successful in his endeavors, he cannot be said to have lived a life of illusion; for the evils which he shuns are very real. Even if he goes too far out of his way to avoid evils, and makes an unnecessary sacrifice of pleasure, he is, in reality, not the worse off for that; for all pleasures are chimerical, and to mourn for having lost any of them is a frivolous, and even ridiculous proceeding.

Attached: wiz.jpg (344x305, 81K)

You can't change people. They just become more of who they really are.

oh no

Attached: oh no.jpg (640x424, 316K)

Attached: 1551710039905.jpg (640x721, 119K)

>Thats embarrassing of you
>says the singlefag everyone makes fun of

Attached: 0E89F389-AB55-4A15-87F2-05846863637C.gif (360x346, 170K)

Shouldn't her shirt say "Story"? All those things around him are part of the gameplay.

sauce?
soße?
salsa?
saŭco?
σάλτσα?
condimentum?

Yeah, this. Any open world game depends on you doing side quests to pad it out. Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare is maybe 3 hours long if you only do the main quest. Shadow Warrior 2 has the most time-wasting sidequests I've ever seen in a video game, and it's story is also pathetically short without them.

kill yourself normalfag

Yeah like RTS is any fucking fun against braindead AI even if you gimp yourself

some games just focus on /ss/ and nothing else
no fun allowed

>instead they are making more multiplayer games and this has no effect on any current singleplayer games and OP's image is a lie?
Fewer single-player games means fewer good single-player games, it absolutely affects them

Also, more incentive to dumb them down to appeal to as many people as possible if they're less profitable than a game stuffed with loot crates, and some single-player games have microtransactions too

>some games just focus on /ss/ and nothing else
The BEST kind of games.

Sometimes people just want to chill. No drama, no conflict, no tension, no people. We get enough of that shit at work.