Who else wanted to protect and love her?

Who else wanted to protect and love her?

Attached: morrigan.png (533x720, 728K)

Best girl for sure.

She was a selfless bitch
Wrong. Pure girl was best

Attached: qt.jpg (864x1080, 165K)

Boring. Absolutely plebian taste

>wanted
I did and I also put a baby in her

>Selfless
I'm not surprised that a lelfag is mentally behind but selfless is not the word you were looking for.
The only party member that applies to is maybe dog.

Attached: fool.jpg (322x356, 41K)

i did too

Bitch has some super fertility she gets preggo from a tainted human/elf/dwarf grey warden the first ry regardless of the ritual

how are you so dumb

It's a fucking shame we'll never put another baby in her

Mean selfish
Blame auto-correct

>schizophrenic bitter cunt
>better than Morrigan
Did you know they planned to make her a lyrium ghost thingy from the beggining, but scrapped it half way through leading to her fucking terrible, inconsistent character in DA:I?

that's why she felt so off to me then

Attached: Tent_cold.jpg (1920x1080, 351K)

Ya she was supposed to be something like Cole or some such which would partially explain her Maker visions.
It's why she'd tell you to better murder Morrigan despite adventuring at her side for a decade during the events of DA:O. Instead they just left her character as a schizo bitter traitorous bitch that seemed to have foreknowledge of most events despite her overall incompetent sad excuse of a spy network.

>imagine getting out-spied by an elven god mage who just awoke from millenias in hybernation
>and you're a fucking orlesian bard turned spylord to boot

>Pure girl
>Leliana

Attached: 1564007607521.jpg (960x599, 384K)

>from the beggining
You mean from the beginning of Inquisition, or since Origins? 'cause if that's the case it's interesting as fuck

No reason it can't happen after the Warden finishes his quest.

Tell more, that sounds interesting.

>implying they'll ever bring the Warden back
>implying they'll make justice to his character
>implying if he does come back, it'll happen in a good game
It's dead, Jim

nuBioware or what's even left of it at this point despises the Warden because the Warden represents a game they can never measure up to.

>it'll happen in a good game
That's debatable, for sure. But weren't they working on a new Dragon Age? I wouldn't discard they bringing back the characters for nostalgia points.

>But weren't they working on a new Dragon Age?

I will never be released. Bioware is a dead man walking after Anthem.

She was supposed to be something along the lines of Cole all along. A more goal-oriented, sane spirit or something. Perhaps sent by the Maker or some other form of "good" god-entity.
Meeting the Warden was a vision passed on to her from the beyond or whatever; something along those lines.

See my previous post

Literal whore

Granted I haven't played any DA post Origins. But are the later entries really that bad? What happened that they can't match their first attempt?

help her move it closer to the fire. it is a simple fix really. she should be able to do it herself though.

They shouldn't have given us a decades long epilogue in DA:O if they weren't committed to a long time spanning franchise.
Instead they just continued the timeline near-parallel and retconned anything as well as making up their own cannon in typical Bioware fashion.

And they've inflated the universe too much right now, too many plot points.

DA2 was shit because they rushed that shit out courtesy of EA, as a result it didn't even feel like a sequel to DAO. DAI is very hit or miss, I personally wasn't a big fan, The game is bogged down by so much shit that to this day I've only finished one play through of it as opposed to DAO where I've lost track of how many characters I've gone through over the past decade.

>And they've inflated the universe too much right now
This is how I feel. But they'll never revisit the Warden because it's apparently impossible to implement the Warden(which is absolute bullshit).

Besides this, Inquisition takes place 10 years after Origins already. We could've had the chad Warden as the sole protagonist of the franchise ala Shepard but they decided to move the timeline so forward he's now past news

Attached: Whatever.jpg (1082x1000, 162K)

>Blame auto-correct
I don't believe you but admitting to be a dumb phoneposter doesn't improve things either

Everyone who played FF10 and couldn't bang Lulu

Attached: 0270c9d5753663f933fc34914b3db0d6.jpg (500x750, 81K)

How can they bring back the Warden when they thought bringing to Thedas fire-breathing lizardmen that use ley-lines powered technology as an ancient dwarf enemy was a good fucking idea?
At the same time they decided ancient elf god-mages had to go to war with ancient titan gods and dwarfs.

Fuck were they thinking; and they were planning to make DA4 a Kirkwall reinvention with GTA5 heists. What about the expanded lore? Fuck could we do with it in a city-state?! And don't get me started on their political propaganda goals.

Not sure if it was planned since Origins but she already comes back in DA2 in a stupid way claiming it was just not her time to go or something. Even if it was planned all along I'm not a fan of it

>it's apparently impossible to implement the Warden(which is absolute bullshit).
Warden had a huge selection of voices to pick from. Which one is the canon?

Wow they have both black hair, literally the same character.

>because it's apparently impossible to implement the Warden
I could see people being pretty salty that they didn't properly portray their Warden's personality, maybe they mean that.

Big titty bikini witches that have a pragmatic out look on solving quests. Lol you must be gay

Attached: 1566691746063.jpg (379x374, 13K)

>Big titty
>Morrigan
Something doesn't add up.

It is impossible to bring back the Warden, at least in anything other than a voiceless cameo. The range of personalities that the Warden can have is fucking huge.

>Even if it was planned all along I'm not a fan of it
Neither am I. A bubbly romantic sex maniac with mommy issues going JUST AS PLANNED makes no fucking sense.
He doesn't even have to speak. Just give us an artistic scene were he walks off in the distance with the romance and be done with it.

lulu isn't wearing a bikini and her character is way more serious

>Morrigan
>pragmatic out look on solving quests
It's like you never played DA:Origins.

Tbh it's somewhat surprising that they didn't just make Dragon Age Mass Effect but in a fantasy setting.

Bigger than your mom's

Attached: 14981742118314.jpg (1920x1080, 1.21M)

>he wants them to bring back warden
>he wants them to have a canon warden
Unless they cover gap between 2 and Inquisition and they do that thing Pillars did where you answer questions on what you did the previous game, no and suck my dick.

>political propaganda goals
Maybe it's because I played DAI in a certain way and didn't really delve deep into it, but I didn't really come across any overt examples. I told that ugly gremlin looking elf to fuck off after she sperged out at me for whatever reason, I didn't recruit the YAAS QWEEN SLAY character and told her to shove it when she wanted to join me, I let Iron Bull's tranny squad die and then I killed him when he turned on my in the DLC and I told that gay Indian guy to fuck off. I guess in doing all that I gimped myself out of half of my potential teammates but whatever, wasn't going to force myself to interact with characters I couldn't stand.

Who made this fockin screenshot, why not position the camera directly above her.

>he wants them to have a canon warden
No one said that. Inquisition gave you some fanservice with whatever romance you pursued and it was cute enough, no reason small tidbits like that can't work.

Including warden in a game will cement that one as canon. If Fallout 5 includes the Sole Survivor pumping seed into Piper than it will be canon that Sole Survivor romanced Piper.

That's actually true.

I wouldn't be so sure.

Attached: Matriarch_Benezia_charbox.png (1920x2160, 2.4M)

The Warden's character could be determined by save imports or filling in some questionnaire, that way you more or less account for people's different takes on the character instead of just canonizing a single one.

Die!

You're still missing the point. I'm not saying that the Warden has to pop up and have a full blown conversation with you. Just seeing the Warden in the distance walking off with Morrigan, Leliana or Alistair would be fine. They don't have to have a speaking role or even show any sort of personality. It'd just be some decent closure.

GO GO GO

based!

That's what I said in my original post.
That would still be canonizing that romance.

The warden is a blank slate with multiple origins that's what made them good, a canon warden would ruin the point of the game

>That would still be canonizing that romance.
You're missing the point. Inquisition accommodated for whatever romance you had, it didn't for example make Morrigan the canon one.
No reason a scene without even dialog couldn't switch whatever character the Warden is with.

Just stop posting.

Rude.

>That would still be canonizing that romance.
The fuck are you talking about? DAI already has references and dialogue regarding romances depending on your save state from the Keep. There's literally no reason why they can't do the same. Morrigan especially has multiple lines talking about her life with the Warden and how they're all lovey dovey now if you imported a save where you romanced her and followed her through the mirror.

>implying the dark promise ending isn't the most pragmatic solution.

Attached: 1527191179262.jpg (500x281, 35K)

That's not a canon romance retard. That's the game seeing that you romanced her as warden and keeping your save game continuity.

Doesn't she become a loving wife and mother?

Helping peasants with their shit is not pragmatic
>But they could help us against the blight!
Kek they can't even deal with a merchant being mean to them

>Turns out to be a great mother and brags about your character at every opportunity
The last good thing Bioshit did.

Then why the fuck are you saying doing the same exact thing in another game would canonize the romance, you nimrod?

>Gives you shit when you stop to help some farmer because there's a fucking Darkspawn invasion
>People think she's a bitch
She's totally right, fuck this "Main plot is all about urgency yet the game makes you dick around for bullshit reasons"

No.

Yes

Attached: 34634001.jpg (687x945, 458K)

>not playing both parties for maximum profit
Morrigan is just too shortsighted and edgy to understand the benefits of manipulation.

That's literally what I'm trying to say you stupid fuck. What are you even trying to argue about?

>t. Leliana

Holy shit, please learn to read. Properly follow the reply chain, reread my first post until you realize how stupid you are. I'll even link it for you

The main plot takes place in about a full year so you have time to get sidetracked when you're at a location

>makes claim no one ever made and then proceeds to say what everyone was actually saying as his solution
>then gets mad when people call him out on being a dumbfuck

Are you quoting yourself? Because it looks like you're quoting yourself.

Jesus Christ you're genuinely fucking stupid. Nobody said anything about burning back the Warden as a playable character. People are just saying they want some fanservice, you know the exact same fucking way they did in DAI.

You're such a fucking retard holy shit.

That's no excuse to waste time or risk being killed by bullshit

>better double down my autistic seething now that I look like a retard
loving every laugh

No one except you said that they wanted a canon Warden, just that they could do something with him. You're the one that brought that out of their ass.
Someone then said that they could do a little unspoken scene with him to make him easier to implement and you started harping "but that would make it canon".
What are you even doing?

glass that bitch

You usually get paid or find some unique gear and that helps with the journey

But that's videogame logic. Morrigan doesn't know she's in a videogame.

Only Sandal knows

Morrigan we've been fucking for weeks now you don't have to keep using that line.

What's best class and why is it Mage?

I'll repeat myself again, bringing back warden to do X makes that canon UNLESS they have you answer questions on your previous game which just makes it so all your games have the same continuity.
Which I had already said in my first post. Not my fault you didn't read past the two lines of greentext and decided to argue with me using an argument I had already acknowledged in my first fucking post.
I forgot about the Keep and that works instead of a questionnaire, but that's besides the point.

Attached: 1566060770761.jpg (344x268, 28K)

This lol. People who claim getting them confused are just weirding me out, Lulu wears a black dress, has cup size Z and has fucking dreadlocks
DREADLOCKS

And I'm telling you, YET AGAIN, that no one ever said to do otherwise. That you rejected an idea on grounds you made up yourself and then proceeded to say that repeating what Inquisition did would be wrong as it would establish canon despite it using the same system you defended.
You're in the wrong here.

There's like five posts of people saying they want warden to show up as a cameo.
Once again you prove that you can't even read.

>There's like five posts of people saying they want warden to show up as a cameo.
And how does that prove that they want a canon Warden, you tard?
People have been saying to do it like they did in Inquisition. Apply your own advice and read the posts.

Stop. Fucking. Posting.

Go ahead and read my post again bud. here it is. Read the very first line and read the second. Those two lines are different if you couldn't tell. In one line I was implying you're dumb for wanting warden back and in the other line I was implying you're gay for wanting a canon warden. Google what a cameo is if you find yourself confused.
As you can see, once again, you misunderstood, misread or ignored something in my very first post and decided to try and argue with me. Suck my dick.

Attached: 1567055949510.jpg (351x340, 27K)

Apostates should be burned at the stake, so definitely help her with that.

Her hair is braided, they're not dreadlocks you fucking moron. How do you even mix that shit up

If you want that train to stop you could actually contribute to the thread instead of making such an useless post.

By not being a nigger

And it is the second line I am talking of, first one I don't care about as it was proven true from the beginning. The whole deal is about the implied canonity of making the Warden appear again, which doesn't have to be the case since there are examples of it being done without affecting an overarching canon.

I didn't decide to try and argue with you, I merely gave you an example of such an appearance being done without affecting canon , with you replying that it would affect the canon anyway , which wouldn't be the case. Is it starting to make sense?

I hear plenty of people shit on DA2 but why exactly is it that bad?

Going off this I could kinda see why he'd think they're dreadlocks, but it's still dumb.

Attached: Lulu_Menu.jpg (200x305, 18K)

More interesting bald elf coming through.

Attached: 2018.09.24-11.24_02.jpg (3840x2160, 1.06M)

Did someone nuke the thread? Why is it dying so hard?

Attached: confusion.gif (332x332, 1.68M)

If you're arguing with me about the second line then you're an idiot because I've been talking about the first line for this entire reply chain.
In almost every single post I made I said as long they did a questionnaire then a cameo wouldn't set a canon.
You latched onto my second point about a canon warden and said they could do X and he wouldn't be canon, when I had already said they could do Y and it wouldn't be canon. So, I read your post here as not understanding my first post and I went on to repeat myself for twenty posts.

He's the party member I benched for being an annoying faggot

>you're an idiot because I've been talking about the first line for this entire reply chain.
I fail to see how that's my fault when the very first post even greentexted the second line.
I believe this is a good spot to just park things because it will just go in circles otherwise.

Whole thing with me and that other guy that fucked off mid-argument really started with you saying that an appearance would be canon in that second post. That led to the whole "you're not getting it, why would an appearance be canon when it can be done in a way in which it wouldn't, which you insisted on yadda yadda"

>good spot to just park things
I agree.

JUST.
STOP.
POSTING.

What would a DA4 even be about, anyway?

This seems like a good moment for everyone to call bullshit on what I'm about to say, so here goes: NEVER put your dick in witches. That shit actually works and they will mess with your life.

Attached: 1431197517274.png (500x340, 182K)

Has anyone played Divinity: Original Sin? Is it good?

Given that I'm not a sissy beta, hell no.
You guys sicken me, wanting to be treated like shit because you know you are but at the same time still fantasizing that a girl would be into such a guy.

Attached: 1432851946595.jpg (500x388, 43K)

Could be worse, at least it's not findom.

fucking based

I don't get it, why not just ignore the poster instead of feeding them extra (You)s?

>thinks having an assertive waifu is beta because he's a brainlet who can't hold his own when a woman talks shit

who's the beta here i wonder

Not me she was a bitch

/thread

STOP. FUCKING POSTING.

FUCKING. STOP. POSTING.

Morrigan is best girl by a mile in Inquisition, even though it's a mediocre game otherwise, but even though I almost always romance her in it she really is kind of a bitch in Origins. It takes seeing past her horrible exterior and understanding that she'll eventually get better to tolerate her.

The only redeeming thing about my choice of her is that I played Origins on release and chose her too. I was right that she'd come into her own.

Clearly niggerlocks

She was actually pretty tame considering her upbringing

She got qun'd right?

Yeah, that's kind of what I was getting at. Considering the shit Flemeth put her through, Morrigan really was pretty mild and considerate. She was a bit cold and had no idea how to deal with people, but she was rarely so malicious that she went out of her way to be a bitch to anyone. Maybe dog and Leliana excepted.