Cyberpunk 2077: Social Commentary or just woke?

Is this really a cave to the SJW's? CDPR never came across as a woke studio before this. They've also shown a great respect for their fans and have shown to be quiet transparent. On the subject of gender selection, I think this is meant to be more of a social commentary than an effort to shoehorn gender identity. In addition to gender becoming fluid, we also see corporations replace the government, the world looks very "godless" so religion is irrelevant, and replacing and mix and matching body parts in place of excessive cybernetics mirrors the extreme body alterations we let people make today.

Attached: 2-1535394838214.png (2881x1620, 1.82M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/fJn9kJKKL1Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: 6797969.png (1080x434, 42K)

They already said the change was made so everybody would feel comfortable so is basically a woke decision . Despite was this twitter poster is trying to imply The exclution of normal people for a few trans is not a good idea , seriously how many trans people will play the game ? im willing to say less than a thousand.

Attached: 1566928958897.gif (220x188, 20K)

That's pretty retarded, the setting states the world went woke and thus shit, having this option is actually part of the setting.

I hate this shitty degenerate mental illness, but honestly I didn't have a problem with this. This is far into the future, so biology probably doesn't even matter at that point when you can manipulate any species however you want. It's not like you're a man cutting his dick off and sticking a dildo in the open wound.

Don't see why they couldn't just have a male to female slider like Saints Row.
Seems like the ideal solution.

I hope we can make a BBW female who braps on her enemies with her ultrabrap5000 cybernetic anus

Saint's Row 2 had a "gender slider" over a decade ago. That aside, Cyberpunk as a genre is all about behavior and body modification that /vpol/ would label "degeneracy", so what the fuck ever.

Based

Why do people even care about that gender bullshit. Its First Person you can't see you're character 90% of the time so why even give a shit about how he looks in those few cutsences

It fits the world given Cyberpunk is all about the dangers of tech and recklessness in using it.

Because RPG's are all about the self-insert fantasy now.
Its not about the character you play as, its about you being in that world.

That's not what CDPR said tho but by all means keep talking out of your ass

None of this matters once the lefties realize that your voice determines the pronouns people use to refer to you and flip their shit regardless.

youtu.be/fJn9kJKKL1Q

Kys

>how many trans people will play the game
by the time the game is out they will be buried five feet under

>See the chat
>Have you ever thought it strange how we accept outward explicit adverting of sex from the lgbt community in public but whenever a straight person does it its frowned upon as "creep" or "whoredom"
That redpill tho

t. small brapper

>RPG

Attached: 1560264475912.png (659x268, 39K)

>we also see corporations replace the government, the world looks very "godless" so religion is irrelevant, and replacing and mix and matching body parts in place of excessive cybernetics mirrors the extreme body alterations we let people make today
It's a dystopian future what the fuck else do you want?

Didn't know people paid attention to live chats

I usually don't but for some reason it was open and a quick glance redpilled me hard.

Attached: k.png (945x323, 39K)

fake cyberpunk maybe. real cyberpunk is about transhumanism and using technology to make the body that you want.

Oh.
Oh dear.

>unironically using the word ''woke''
i bet you use incel to offend others too right zoomer?

If it is true then I will buy

Exactly, the dangers of excessive use of tech.

The worst is they think the word incel actually works
It is like spelling a Harry Potter spell and think it works. They are braindead and need to dilate with a TNT stick

Yeah you have to either say it or think it loudly in your mind for it to work. Smh

If body mods are easy in cyberpunk, will I be able to go herm or get a horse cock fox ears and 3 rows of dd breasts?

Attached: 1521262135315.gif (755x601, 203K)

Mods will find a way

>easy
cyberpsychosis is gonna kill you sooner or later if you go overboard

this. if anything, they should up the tranny elements to show how fucked it truly is

daily reminder that bottom surgery is the lobotomy of our generation

>Implying he wouldn't have already been killed by his surgeon for spare parts.

Why did they have to remove the option to pick character's gender? Why did they make the decision "hey let's completely replace this option with two sliders that let you freely mix unrelated characteristics into whatever sick caricature of human being the players will want to play as", effectively making all user characters tranny, rather than "hey, let's just put a third option there, next to male and female, for the mentally ill to be able to mix it up however the fuck they want".
Reeks of pandering to a really small community who doesn't give two shits about games at the cost of normal people. I bet someone making a decision thought "haha that will teach those straight cis white males a lesson".

There were anons that truly truly believed CDProjekt would be the saviours of gaming.
Boy did they back the wrong fucking horse.

I used to post Tortanic to get a rise out of CDRejekts. I don't think this is out of the realm of possibility anymore.

when will a game let me choose between XX chromosomes and XY chromosomes. Because that's all there is. No body modification will ever change your chromosomes. You will always have XY or XX chromosomes and be that natural gender.

Anybody that really knows the setting of cyberpunk knows this is a drop of sweat in a ocean of piss compared to the everyday shit that happens.

Attached: 1497271782917.png (500x520, 82K)

lol the amount of triggered snowflakes I've seen on the youtube video I found out about this on its hilarious.
They're saying they'll cancel their preorder and are whining about how their favorite game and company are no more.
People are stupid

The customer is always right.

Isnt part of the point of cyberpunk is that crazy ass body augmentations are more in the norm?

it's just another boring, generic western "game" (movie).

Attached: 1565612857984.png (937x590, 634K)

No one cared when Saints Row did it. Why the outrage now?

ask people who refuse to play as a female character. I think you are right, though. I like to play as female because I prefer the look and sound of female characters. if the character is well written, though, it doesn't matter. I am there for the story, not to make sure the MC's skin color matches mine

Different climate with it today and Saints Row was known to not give a shit and take the piss out of everything.

Wait, what? Trannies are triggered that all player characters in CP77 will be trannies? This shit doesn't make sense, they should love it.

why are people mad about this? are you unfamiliar with cyberpunk as a genre or something? it's always been "woke"

because it is their game, and they can make whatever choices they want? especially if the theme of the game is transhumanism. People in the world already freely mix and match body parts. Did you not watch the trailer? if you can swap parts, what is keeping you from picking up one from the "male" bin, as opposed to the "female"?

and, why does it matter to you, anyway? are you mentally ill? then don't fuck with the slider. make your blond little Christian boy and be happy. someone else being happy doesn't mean you need to be unhappy.

Why does everything have to be /pol/ with you guys. Just let me make my futa cyborg in peace.

Attached: e2694d861fc5b4df612b78ba757f3a80.jpg (1280x1495, 341K)

whoever said this has never worked in customer service. this is one of the worst lies ever put before humanity

Repeat after me my drones:
GET WOKE GO BROKE GET WOKE GO BROKE GET WOKE GO BROKE GET WOKE GO BROKE GET WOKE GO BROKE GET WOKE GO BROKE GET WOKE GO BROKE GET WOKE GO BROKE GET WOKE GO BROKE GET WOKE GO BROKE GET WOKE GO BROKE GET WOKE GO BROKE GET WOKE GO BROKE GET WOKE GO BROKE GET WOKE GO BROKE GET WOKE GO BROKE GET WOKE GO BROKE GET WOKE GO BROKE GET WOKE GO BROKE GET WOKE GO BROKE GET WOKE GO BROKE GET WOKE GO BROKE GET WOKE GO BROKE GET WOKE GO BROKE GET WOKE GO BROKE GET WOKE GO BROKE GET WOKE GO BROKE GET WOKE GO BROKE GET WOKE GO BROKE GET WOKE GO BROKE GET WOKE GO BROKE GET WOKE GO BROKE GET WOKE GO BROKE GET WOKE GO BROKE GET WOKE GO BROKE GET WOKE GO BROKE GET WOKE GO BROKE GET WOKE GO BROKE GET WOKE GO BROKE GET WOKE GO BROKE GET WOKE GO BROKE GET WOKE GO BROKE GET WOKE GO BROKE GET WOKE GO BROKE GET WOKE GO BROKE GET WOKE GO BROKE GET WOKE GO BROKE GET WOKE GO BROKE GET WOKE GO BROKE GET WOKE GO BROKE GET WOKE GO BROKE GET WOKE GO BROKE GET WOKE GO BROKE GET WOKE GO BROKE GET WOKE GO BROKE GET WOKE GO BROKE GET WOKE GO BROKE GET WOKE GO BROKE GET WOKE GO BROKE GET WOKE GO BROKE GET WOKE GO BROKE GET WOKE GO BROKE GET WOKE GO BROKE GET WOKE GO BROKE GET WOKE GO BROKE GET WOKE GO BROKE GET WOKE GO BROKE GET WOKE GO BROKE GET WOKE GO BROKE GET WOKE GO BROKE GET WOKE GO BROKE GET WOKE GO BROKE GET WOKE GO BROKE

Attached: soylent.jpg (1280x720, 115K)

>That's not what CDPR said tho
True, because if you say out loud that trannies are part and reason for a dystopian society then you got balls of steel but you also fucked up.

People who understand Cyberpunk settings know and understand that part of the reason everything is shit is because of rampant degeneracy and unchecked captialism. CP77 is no different in this and it is obvious from what we've seen far.

the prologue chapter of the manga implies that Kusanagi might not be biologically female, or even a single person. The last chapter has her brain transplanted into the body of an effeminate man.

waaaay back in 1995

It makes sense in the setting

now this is what steuck me down as odd

Let this be a lesson. The mind is the only thing that matters.

Attached: d146056bc5585b2bfc4ad657ae0756ff.png (840x1260, 482K)

so... what is the point of this phrase? is going broke an unforeseen consequence of getting woke? or is going broke a punishment for getting woke? like, getting woke is the wrong thing to do?

Witcher 3 was "woke" compared to Witcher 2 which was unironically based and red-piled. Witcher 3 was aids

Attached: 1476537958505.jpg (3630x4069, 1.9M)

I really dont get how guys can be straight. the male body is just so much more appealing.

She's not, she's not a she, she's a robot

Sounds like a character someone tried to pitch to my gm at a shadowrun campaign. Except less fat and more surge induced furry. You pretended you could fart out stun gas as a joke John but I know it was your weird and strange fetish

>The one change the demo did have is you could now play as male V as well. I was interested to see that regardless of the gender you always seem to wake up in the morning with a male companion.

>Weber: In this demo at least you will always wake up to another man, so we can show different kinds of relationships will be part of the game, and players will be able to choose what kind of character they want to play.

Witcher 3's main story was legitimately dog shit and the 3rd act was absolutely terrible. Even the biggest Witcher faggots admit that the writing is nowhere near Witcher 2. I can't imagine what 2077 will be like.

This is just bullshit viral marketing. It's what every single AAA or indie game has used at some point the past ten years.
Do something easy and silly, overblow it in the media, boom sjwfags and /pol/tards will keep the game relevant for you
The fact that we must have had about 100 threads that all hit 450 this week about this shit just further proves that Yea Forums is just another cog in the machine that will eat up whatever vomit marketing teams cook up.
It's a fucking character creator option. Wake me up when they start talking about the story, the gameplay and the visual design

Imagine thinking that a genre with punk in it's name is in any way, shape or form transphobic.
Also cdpr has been pro-lgbt ever since witcher 3.
Stop trying to make dumb excuses about muh degeneracy and setting, if you're a manchild that can't stand trans people then don't support the game and it's creators instead of trying to shift the narrative with dumb headcanons so you can keep sucking on cdpr's dick.

Attached: image.jpg (1452x3040, 3.47M)

I want to be that skinny fuckboy from the trailers, he's so cute!

EYE isn't real cyberpunk.

Attached: image.jpg (1024x576, 318K)

NO YOU DON'T GET IT THEY APPEAL TO THE THINGS I DONT LIKE GET WOKE GO BROKE GET WOKE GO BROKE GET WOKE GO BROKE GET WOKE GO BROKE GET WOKE GO BROKE GET WOKE GO BROKE GET WOKE GO BROKE GET WOKE GO BROKE GET WOKE GO BROKE GET WOKE GO BROKE GET WOKE GO BROKE GET WOKE GO BROKE GET WOKE GO BROKE GET WOKE GO BROKE GET WOKE GO BROKE GET WOKE GO BROKE GET WOKE GO BROKE GET WOKE GO BROKE GET WOKE GO BROKE GET WOKE GO BROKE GET WOKE GO BROKE GET WOKE GO BROKE GET WOKE GO BROKE GET WOKE GO BROKE GET WOKE GO BROKE GET WOKE GO BROKE GET WOKE GO BROKE GET WOKE GO BROKE GET WOKE GO BROKE GET WOKE GO BROKE GET WOKE GO BROKE GET WOKE GO BROKE GET WOKE GO BROKE GET WOKE GO BROKE GET WOKE GO BROKE GET WOKE GO BROKE GET WOKE GO BROKE GET WOKE GO BROKE GET WOKE GO BROKE GET WOKE GO BROKE GET WOKE GO BROKE GET WOKE GO BROKE GET WOKE GO BROKE GET WOKE GO BROKE GET WOKE GO BROKE GET WOKE GO BROKE GET WOKE GO BROKE GET WOKE GO BROKE GET WOKE GO BROKE GET WOKE GO BROKE GET WOKE GO BROKE GET WOKE GO BROKE GET WOKE GO BROKE GET WOKE GO BROKE GET WOKE GO BROKE GET WOKE GO BROKE GET WOKE GO BROKE GET WOKE GO BROKE GET WOKE GO BROKE GET WOKE GO BROKE GET WOKE GO BROKE GET WOKE GO BROKE GET WOKE GO BROKE GET WOKE GO BROKE GET WOKE GO BROKE GET WOKE GO BROKE GET WOKE GO BROKE GET WOKE GO BROKE GET WOKE GO BROKE NIGGER GET WOKE GO BROKE GET WOKE GO BROKE GET WOKE GO BROKE GET WOKE GO BROKE GET WOKE GO BROKE GET WOKE GO BROKE GET WOKE GO BROKE GET WOKE GO BROKE GET WOKE GO BROKE

Attached: wojakposter.png (1200x800, 18K)

cdpr is fucking bending over for this shit they're fucking retarded ass cucks fucking pussy bitches lol cdpr are fucking cucked

dilate

The left still can't meme

Have sex

Already do!

dilate

The issue was never really the slider or however they do it. The issue is, and always has been, how self congratulatory they are about it. If they just did it and didn't say anything it would be fine but here they are looking for all the "right think" points and attention. It's a cheap play for attention.

dilate sweetie

>white gamer boys
>least punk people imaginable
What did they mean by this

From what little I followed, Witcher 2 lead writer passed on Witcher 3 to work on Cyberpunk since even 2012-2013. He was probably their best guy that's why Witcher 3 doesn't come near Witcher 2 in terms of the highs it hits.

I had hope for Cyberpunk because of that, but now he's left the studio and they're remaking/rewriting Cyberpunk while he's gone.

>because it is their game, and they can make whatever choices they want?
Yes they can and they did, but what was their motivation? "It's our game" is not a motivation. "We want to show trannies that we value them more than normal people" could be one.
>People in the world already freely mix and match body parts.
Well to be honest, with all the marketing CDPR did on how this game lets players choose etc. I hoped the game would let me choose. Like you start clean and obtain modofications later, instead of being highly modified right from the get go. Seems like a bad design choice, robs the player of the feeling of progression.
>if you can swap parts, what is keeping you from picking up one from the "male" bin, as opposed to the "female"?
I was just hoping it would happen in the game, not in character creation, and that I had a choice, is all. I don't like starting a new character on the assumption that they had most modifications that are relevant to the gameplay and theme already done to them. It's like if I started Morrowind and my character already had Daedric armor set, a bunch of quests already completed and was high on stamina potions.
>and, why does it matter to you, anyway?
Because it effectively makes all characters trannies. Also why dies it matter to trannies and to CDPR? If it was such a non-issue, they wouldn't end up doing it, would they? A more elegant solution would be to just create a third option for undefined gender instead of alienating straight fanbase.

>are you mentally ill?
Are you? I asked a simple question kindly and provided sensible argumentation to support my point of view and you're acting as if I was raping your mother.
>then don't fuck with the slider. make your blond little Christian boy and be happy.
He will still be a tranny by principle. I'd rather just not play the game.
>someone else being happy doesn't mean you need to be unhappy.
I know. I don't understand why CDPR doesn't think that way though. Literally all they had to do was make a third option, instead they assumed they will either appeal to trannies or to straight people and they decided to pick a side and make a statement.

what is "woke"? people usually use it to refer to realizing the injustice hidden in the world. it is the Left's version of the red pill. So... if you recognize that there is injustice, but do nothing about it, you are allowing that injustice to continue. A child is being raped. if you don't help him, you are silently giving your approval of his abuse.

why, then, should one go broke for it? is living by one's ideals the wrong thing to do? if one percieves injustice, is it preferable to leave that injustice, as long as one is getting paid? Which, by the way, is literally prostitution. if a whore bends over, she is definitely not getting "woke".

and, what if CDPR really believes that a gender slider is best for their game, and best reflects their ideals? If a small group of redpilled gamers riot, and force the devs to take out the slider, is that better? How is CDPR taking out gender options different from Blizzard taking out sexy Overwatch poses? isn't that censorship?

have sex

aaaaand you didn't read the manga!

thanks for playing, though!

Tell me how Neuromancer is woke? Gibson invented the genre and none of his works are polluted with tranny shit. It's all anti-capitalist which isn't "woke". Woke is dumb fuck identity politics for the retarded

>Implying the removed RPG elements from the game

Attached: 1566890070801.jpg (540x574, 56K)

>Don't see why they couldn't just have a male to female slider like Saints Row.
Have you used that thing recently? That thing makes some hideous el goblinos at the edges and center of the spectrums.

In Saint's Row where running around as a cave-dwelling troglodyte clubbing people with a giant dildo; that's a good thing. In your AAA game that you're putting on the grand stage at E3, that's going to look like shit.

This isn't even getting into technical problems arising from more advanced tech than we had when Saint's Row was a thing. Like, for instance, mo-cap and special animations for male and female bodies. How will that work with Genderfluid Furrykin?

Chances are there isn't a good answer to this. CDPR may not care because the game is in first person anyway.

Punk, as a music genre, is extreme Left. Pretty sure the name came from a slur for gay men. But, yeah, there has always been a strong feminist component in Punk music, and there has always been a strong antigovernment, anti-fascists, and anti-capitalist element in punk. Pretty sure Antifa came from the Punk movement

if they were transphobic, I would be shocked. of course, none of this has much to do with cyberpunk. AFAIK, the genre uses the elements of the cyberpunk world as a setting for exploring human emotions. it doesn't say that transhumanism or transgenderism is a good thing, just, that it is a thing and look at how these characters react to it and what that says about today's society

>implying there were RPG elements to begin with

Attached: 1565991366554.jpg (638x1000, 92K)

Because they're only developing two bodytypes anyway. All the other bodytypes inbetween are going to be mixes of the other's traits, so they only have to do it twice and scroll through body options with the slider.
It's a "It's so simple we may as well do it" decision.

>so... what is the point of this phrase?
It sounds witty and, as you can see, it causes the mental midgets to melt down when someone says it, and it happens IRL.
The people trying to 'meme' it are just pissed off that it's a regular occurrence.

this doesn't make sense... chosing your character traits, in the design menu, is not choice? What RPGs DON'T give you a set of options for your starting stats, mods, gear, whatever? You chose your race and class, when you started Morrowind, didn't you? Clearly that didn't rob you of your sense of progression.

and what about games that already start you with a heavily modded character? Were the Deus Ex games terrible and awful for not letting you decide to get modded, or not?

Why not put all the inbetween shit in the third option? There is nothing in what you're saying that would make it impossible.
Also I really doubt they will do it in such a limited fashion as you say it. People would shit on them for centuries if they didn't include at least some control on what individual body parts looks like.

>what is "woke"?
> people usually use it to refer to realizing the injustice hidden in the world. it is the Left's version of the red pill. So... if you recognize that there is injustice, but do nothing about it, you are allowing that injustice to continue. A child is being raped. if you don't help him, you are silently giving your approval of his abuse.

See, the theory isn't wrong, but the concept of being woke is steeped in such self-righteous hypocrisy to make it a parody of real life.
Let's take the gender thing, for example. To some people, having to choose between a man and a woman in a video game is an injustice as grave as burning crosses. The idea that they cannot be who they have envisioned themselves to be, even for a second, is akin to violence.
Now, most sane people realize this isn't the case, but you've already convinced yourself that you're 'woke' and thus are privvy to an unjustice that the 'unwoke' mass of drones are blind to, because of their privilege.
It's not that they don't fucking care because this is a problem that affects only me; it's that they're unwoke, and are thus complicit in my struggle.

Which leads to the insane nonsense over games having a gay joke being paraded around on social media as the second coming of hitler but games that have a character stop the MC and tell them about what kind of men they like to fuck in the ass is seen as the most progressive thing imaginable.

The problem when you decide that you're the moral arbiter for justice: you lose all sense of scale about what is or isn't important, because the thing that's offending you 'right now' is the most important thing on Earth to 'you'. See: spoiled little rich girl problems. Which is why 'woke' went from identifying injustices to be associated with cringelords who look like pic related.

Attached: oscar_the_grouch's_gooch.jpg (602x349, 31K)

You misunderstood me. What I'm saying is that by making the tranny character creator the only character creator instead of making the tranny character creator one of the three character creators (or rather character types), they made ALL characters tranny in principle. Like, you can choose both male body and voice, but your character will not be a real born man, he will be a tranny who managed to get themselves both male body and voice because tranny was the default.
You argued as if the option to go tranny was the effect of the setting having the technology that allows that, the modifications and whatnot that we're supposed to be able to obtain through gameplay. If tranny character is the default, and if it is due to the modifications that we're supposed to obtain through gameplay, it means that when creating character, the character is already modified to such a degree that they should already be a cyborg tbqh.

>Why not put all the inbetween shit in the third option?
Because, if you remember Saint's Row's attempt to do the same thing: You can make some serious downies if you pick the right bodytype and find the right place in the middle of the spectrum.

Which would result in Male and Female looking as pristine as they can be, almost because they had real artists touch them up to model them after real people, then in the center is the troglodyte maker for finding the missing link. The 'third gender' being the elephant man simulator would be just as offensive to the trannies than if it was just a slider.

Attached: mpj4fHMcF86MzuFB-XLa8XRdhgDvAtTFiZVNiU6zJyw.jpg (1920x1080, 208K)

yeah, this. i fucking hate all the fuck-faced niggers who got into video games during the big nerd boom of this gen

It's funny you mention Deus Ex considering that it has only one gender option until invisible war rolls around. In which case it had two.

But from what you said in an earlier post the uncanny will still be possible and probably inevitable (unless it's not how they're going to do at all which I still postulate) since it will be a slider that mixes those characteristics.
Your second paragraph makes me want it to be true though. This.shit would be hilarious and factually accurate because trannies are hideos as fuck, no exceptions.

Point is trying to force ideology and social politics does not guarantee money.

Shut the fuck up incel you've never fucked any decent pussy or knocked anybody out you fuckin' sheltered little fag. Fuck you.

>YFW you cancelled your preorder after the gender controversy
>YFW you cancelled your preoder after Worldgate.
>YFW your pirating it.

Attached: 1566262780042.jpg (1280x720, 48K)

They're making a Borderlands 2 clone, and the same audience will buy it.

Attached: 1531784268715.png (900x1462, 1.36M)

Yeah i popped in saints row 2 a few days ago and it still looks fine

it doesn't matter if it makes sense or not, they caved.

once you cave they own you and they will destroy you. you are forever cucked.

You got to be fucking kidding me. Didn't a developer say this was going to be an option like 3 months ago in an interview and no one gave CDPR shit for it. Are people bitching about it now because a fucking 15 minute demo is coming up soon?

It’s coordinated shilling and anti-shilling campaign

it's a political thing, which is weird to me

but, on the other hand, this just means more customisation, so i'm kinda looking forward to seeing someone play a hot gril that sounds like barry white

I'm glad I won't love that long

Attached: 20111118-pissworld.png (750x1091, 226K)

>Cyberpunk 2077
how is mortal kombat going broke working out for this retard

Attached: 0ityufoufyou.png (881x550, 223K)

Jesus would you faggots shut up about this.
We get it, you hate trannies or whatever, but the change to the game is so minor you never would have noticed it if they hadn't told you. And Saints Row already did this and nobody cared.
You're desperate to be outraged by something and it's pathetic.

Attached: nothing.jpg (290x350, 30K)

Fuck trannies and fuck jannies

>source: dude trust me

But that's every game user

>SAINTS ROW
>nobody cared
Well there you go user

Didn't mortal Kombat get outsold by days gone?

Legit trans people don't give a shit about pronouns in videogames.
Only fake trannies care about that shit.
Most of the noise is made by SJWs who virtue signal on behalf of the fake trannies while shitting on the legit trans people for not caring about this.

Hell, Pokemon did this a couple years ago and literally the only people to care were shitposters

Says the person that's been posting it in every thread

t. didn't read the manga

Yeah that would be awful. Thankfully today we have experienced doctors who can instead recommend transitioning as a treatment. It would be terrible if a society had what you describe as the only possible outcome.

give me tits + dick then. that would be real social commentary. but it would insult the trannies, so they'll never do it