Its not ruined you guys. They did the bear minimum to deflect the SJWs and look good doing it

Its not ruined you guys. They did the bear minimum to deflect the SJWs and look good doing it.

Attached: B62132FC-EB76-4228-8001-711DADC45979.jpg (1440x2160, 758K)

Yeah sure buddy.

Attached: 7dxmVBZ.jpg (836x529, 98K)

its not out yet for anyone to make a well informed decision one way or another

Why are you retards complaining? If male = dick female = vagina then you already have the option you want. Choose the dick if you want a male.

>bear minimum

>Bear minimum

>wolf maximum

>pooch paramount

>to deflect the SJWs
Vavra showed entire world that you can openly spit in their faces and they won't do shit, while you still get the bux as long as your game is good. There is no excuse to ever fold after that, as long as you have at least some consistency and some balls remaining of course.

poopy peeeepy

>minimum
>even Bioware and Obsidian don’t let you play as trannies
lmao

Think about it. You can play as a fat fuck tranny with neon hair with the voice of a baritone.

I'm looking forward to the hilarious characters people are gonna make.

Why did they have to remove the option to pick character's gender? Why did they make the decision "hey let's completely replace this option with two sliders that let you freely mix unrelated characteristics into whatever sick caricature of human being the players will want to play as", effectively making all user characters tranny, rather than "hey, let's just put a third option there, next to male and female, for the mentally ill to be able to mix it up however the fuck they want".
Reeks of pandering to a really small community who doesn't give two shits about games at the cost of normal people. I bet someone making a decision thought "haha that will teach those straight cis white men a lesson".

Nah shit will be boring as fuck. If I know, CDPR (and I do), visually the options will be very limited and there will be only two voices, the kind of the most generic and safe voices a male or a female can have.

>They did the bear minimum
Then it's already over.
Once you let them get their claws into you, they will never let go.
It will take some time, but CDPR is already finished. They are at the mercy of people who don't play games.

How the fuck it's ruined?
What did you Yea Forumsfags expected from a CYBERPUNK game which is about Transhumanism?

stating your final almost 1 year before the game releases.
because thing is bad according to /pol/ and you don't want to lose your fictional standing with them.
get a brian morans.

I don't know. Considering CDPR drones' coping, this game will be the best selling game of the decade. Those people are completely brainwashed. CDPR could make the entire plot of CP2077 revolve around purging the world of straight men and those peeople would still buy 10 copies each and suck Iwinski's dick to thank him for letting them have the game for mere 200$ a copy.

>those people are brainwashed
>my mob rule told me so
kys closet faggot.

Why do trannies keep trying to conflate transhumanism with transgenderism?

The game will likely be a substantial success, but my guess is it won't come close to Witcher 3. And they won't be able to make great games ever again. Whether they have enough cuc-I mean fans to keep them afloat or not, it doesn't matter. They're completely irrelevant.

>"mob rule told you that fanboys are brainwashed"
why are lefties incapable of making arguments?

gee I wonder where's the stretch from body modifications that quite literally make you lose your freaking humanity to bland non sequiturs of gender.

you are incaple of argumentation!

Attached: qsE5wdj.gif (504x286, 1.12M)

You'd have an argument if transgender people claimed gender was irrelevant. They aren't though. They are just claiming they are the opposite gender.

>bear minimum
Freaking furries are at it now...

>YOU CAN CUSTOMIZE YOURSELF
>KINDA
>TO LOOK AT YOURSELF IN THE MIRROR
>BECAUSE THERE'S NO THIRD PERSON CUTSCENES

Not an original thought but this game sounds worse and worse every passing day.I'm not even buying it anymore.

Attached: zuuqlcqg0xh31.jpg (640x785, 60K)

i'm not claiming anything you lying piece of shit. Just as you did by inflating the pricing of the game to support your inane ramblings, I don't give a single shit about any of that. The only thing that I'm interested is if the game will have cute waifus or not. You just crossed my way being and acting a retard and I felt like pointing and laughing, that's all. You're the one with loose standards for renting.

Didn't they already show game footage with third person cutscenes?

>I'm not even buying it anymore.
I mean, I thought it was a default since the 48min demo. The fact that you only just now decided not to buy makes me think you're retarded.
I decided not to even pirate it a long time ago.

cringe

>can't just tick a single gender checkbox, need to handpick the visual options for a male character, creating pointless busywork for 99% of the players

Attached: 1544764147374.jpg (788x960, 62K)

Who fucking cares about trannies? I wanna know if the Third Person cutscenes have really been removed or if it's just a rumor.

What's the point of customization if we barely get to look at the character?

Attached: 1560965705221.png (325x451, 294K)

btw, transgender folks can also go fuck themselves and dilate elsewhere, instead of raising a shitstorm over nothing as suaul. well, they won't, but they should keep that discussion on /pol/, /mlp/ or whatever hellhole they reside which is probbaly /r9k/ actually...

of course,another one liner.
it was pleasure shitposting against you. you're so smart I feel like my very soul devolved 10^27 years just by our indirect interactions over the internet. you're infectious.

Same here. None of it matters if there’s no visual representation of your character in the game. Mirrors, inventory screens, and driving don’t count.

anything can be forgiven by a good tit, ass and waist slider.
anything.

>fuck cdpr

Enjoy your non-rpg action adventure.

>The one change the demo did have is you could now play as male V as well. I was interested to see that regardless of the gender you always seem to wake up in the morning with a male companion.

>Weber: In this demo at least you will always wake up to another man, so we can show different kinds of relationships will be part of the game, and players will be able to choose what kind of character they want to play.

One of the community managers or devs on the games discord confirmed all cut scenes are now in FPP.

Who cares about the SJW shit. The game has only been letting us down mechanically, map-wise, and overall scale. It's not gonna be the Cyberpunk we were promised.

Fantastic. Get these zoomer fucks with their obsession about third person out of here.

>They did the bear minimum to deflect the SJWs
That would be ignoring them until they lose interest. That's not what they did. They gave the SJWs an inch and next the SJWs will demand a mile. it always goes like this and I'm sick of cuck devs cucking out.

It literally is though.

Are they fucking stupid or something? So they spent all that time making the cutscenes ( all that cinematic camera angles) and now they're throwing that work away for what exactly? You make this fucking decision before you write a single line of code not half a year before release.

Everything Ying Chink said in his videos is true, CDPR is a crunch hell and their top brass have no idea what they're doing

Attached: 1551156406765.png (385x378, 251K)

All i know is I can make several 500+ bait threads on this game just by being pretending to be a /pol/tard so it's automatically GOTY for me

Because women aren't humans.

yeah, it's easier to fish for you's in here than in 2b ass threads.

in dragon age inquisition you could give female characters adams apples.

That’s really reaching

and that's a lot trannier than girls (boys(girls)) with cute feminine dicks.

>the cyberpunk poster
the fact they considered a generic white dude with a shitty hair cut, ryan gosling in the movie drive-tier aesthetic, lapel pins and jacket patches as good character design to use as the poster child to represent society in a post-apocalyptic, automated cyber world of robot-human hybrids was enough to tell me this game would be literal shit.

Attached: gQ9Ltdl58nTivrO53F2FVolZPA5TCPNwoGwDb--toFDXTxqbOTB-IzvEWPdJ877iI-Jl5s_ZtQlkpFpwydxGOdAwRVzdNZHsIVnK (689x593, 112K)

Cyberpunk is transhuman. The way you do it defines you unique idea of transhuman.

I've lost interest in this game already.

transhuman not subhuman lmao

CDPR used John Mnemonic though.
Literally.

ah hell yeah, great choice CDPR. You fucking did it again

Attached: 1528680022266.png (211x214, 63K)

dilate.

So this is the best they could do...

you are literal shit!

Attached: WeightyOrangeAfricanrockpython-max-1mb.gif (300x169, 732K)

yeah thats why theres no people like you

says the fucking tranny hahahaha

>John Mnemonic
Nigga that movie was shit tho

Attached: 0m59JtD.jpg.png (1500x1458, 206K)

said ther closet faggot /pol/ voyeur stalking tranny user's dick and guiltily fapping to him while crying.

Attached: download (2).jpg (500x347, 31K)

Holy shit I laughed hard at this

Attached: 1566223762666.jpg (209x200, 8K)

why even do anything for SJW?

I'm pretty sure that was the only reason they added something as obscure as an adam's apple slider at all. It was specifically the adams apple, not the other parts of the neck.

Why are people so determined to see this game fail?

It´s a love and hate relationship. No one here wants this game to fail, but CDPR is doing everything to make it so.

I wanted it to say Flobby Beppis :D or Big Bagin :D :D

The bare minimum is ignoring crazy twitter people.

>not ruined
It is, but this didn't do it. The first gameplay reveal did. It looks boring as shit.

you look boring as shit!

Despite Yea Forums's best efforts, this is still the only game left that I'm waiting for. Either 2019 has been an especially shit year for gaming, or I'm done with it altogether.

Attached: 1563144965072.jpg (1080x985, 170K)

Same. I'm going to pirate it, and if it's not at least 7/10 I'm done.

what about Bannerlord?
get your shit together
the last 10 years have been shit for gaming

lol imagine hyping up trannys as huge big bads when they are annoying at most and easilly ignored. in fact the only time i ever encounter their shit is when people on Yea Forums complain whine about them.

lol imagine hyping up trannys as the big bads when they are annoying at most and easily ignored. in fact the only time i ever encounter their shit is when people on Yea Forums complain whine about them.

no, it doesn't look very good.

Also new gameplay reveals tomorrow HYPED!

So does everyone in the game just refer to you with gender neutral pronouns? How does it work? Wouldn't that piss of trannys that want to be referred to as she/her, anyway?

gamers getting mad about choosing pronouns
oh the irony