This any good?

This any good?

Attached: Ruiner-Featured-image.png (1920x1080, 2.26M)

music very good, gameplay meh

yeah

No

maybe

It's kind of a mediocre game but if you're waifufag enough not-d.va makes it ok.

Atmosphere, presentation, and music is all 10/10.
The gameplay is a mixed bag. It's fun, but it gets really repetitive like halfway through the game. Gameplay-wise it's just a less-fun, slower Hotline Miami.

If enjoy neon violence and being called a good puppy by a hot chick yeah

Ehhhh.... everything but the gameplay is fucking solid. They really shoulda worked on it more. But I don't really like dungeon crawlers so my opinion isn't really worth much I suppose.

I enjoyed the aesthetic, music and mc design More than the story. gameplay was alright but some abilities and guns felt worthless, I don't know if I just had shit reaction time but bullet time felt like a mandatory ability with how much shit was on the screen, aiming dash was also somewhat clunky. the bounty bosses were more challenging than anything else the game threw at me.

The story would've been much better if D.Va was just a hacker.

Everything but the actual gameplay is excellent. It's basically a slower, less addictive Hotline Miami

I can't fucking believe you guys memed me into buying this game. The controls for combat are fucking terrible. You're saying I can use two weapons without switching on a gamepad but I have to manually switch with m+kb? Are you for fucking real?

Really short but super fun and interesting
music is great
gameplay is enjoyable and satisfying
lots of replayability

Yes, but Control is basically the same thing without shit gameplay.

Are you asking this because it's on sale on steam?

It's a great game if you're lonely and losing sense of reality.

it has a cute waifu in it who is cute
her cock melting E rank screen made me wanna do bad tho

I wish I could tell you, because it was fun for a bit until I got to the first cutscene where my GPU and the game didn't play well together. It crashes my PC every fucking time.

it's ok.
was expecting something more "tactical"

It's really good if you're into cyberpunk. Still enjoyable even if you're not.

It's okay. Very stylish. I got it for like eight bucks and it was worth it.

It's fantastic