BOTW 2

What are you expecting?

Attached: Zelda-Breath-of-the-Wild-2-1911462.jpg (590x350, 28K)

Bump

Recycled world, recycled assets, recycled review scores

BOTW with more story, dungeons and a darker tone.

Fuck you

I'm hoping it's one big mega dungeon

Something that isnt a $60 tech demo

a giant underground cave system !

cute short haired zelda!

More interesting side content than the first one.

Ok, hear me out.
Number one: the rewards you get from exploring are actually worth it and not just expendable items.

Number two: Many good temples with unique themes and puzzles.

It's gonna be hard for them to top BotW as the GOAT but it looks like it's gonna have underground dungeons which is exactly what I wanted

Another dumpster fire.

a good game

Attached: 363463676.jpg (700x913, 109K)

Zelda and link to straight up switch genders, since they already have switched gender roles

More cute outfits for link! I really want to dress him up in a cute kimono, even just what the sheikah villagers wear. I loved the gerudo outfit, even had it dyed to pink. Now that i think about it, it's the only outfit i dyed...

Attached: c951e11caf0db8d416241b77231c0882.png (699x800, 415K)

>pink

Lmao gaaaaaaaaaay

I just like my traps to wear embarassingly girly colors.

I like mine barely passable and self-loathing

a good game mostly

More cute boy link!

I can see the appeal in that. Each to their own i guess

Attached: de8a23bad54906b794cebc350f105a4a.jpg (744x979, 105K)

I just want temples and spooky caves/enemies. I'm not expecting much. If they fix the weapon system that'd be a bonus.

Same desu.

Attached: 1557378302386.jpg (850x1200, 87K)

mario galaxy 2 was better than the first one

i expect that

Better enemy variety. The fight mechanics in BoTW were fun as fuck but there was a severe lack of things to even fight.

I said boy

>a slow movie game set in the same generic empty field as the first game
>still no dungeons
>more inflated review scores
>won't be allowed to criticize it on Yea Forums
>will still sell like crazy and justify aonuma's decision to westernize zelda, so we'll never get a real zelda game in 3d again

Attached: botw rdr2.png (2184x1322, 1.47M)

Snoy

Link gets more swole as he progresses and collects more gear and hearts

This, combat has a lot of potential with parries and dodges, but most enemies were braindead easy, just whack them until dead. Having even the basic enemies keep you on your toes with a more diverse, less predictable moveset and more varied weaponry beyond clubs, bows, spears and boomerangs, say sword and shield enemies, why not humanoids even, not just monsters.

if they repeat the same map and don't learn from the first game i'll be pretty mad

This, i'd love to start out as a twink but become an absolute bara GOD over the course of the game. Some hair customization would be neat too.

What if you can choose between Link and Linkle?

Crossbows? Skill trees? Just thoughts, not necessarily an endorsement. I think it mignt be cool to learn more sword techniques like in TP

>underwater and cave exploration
>eerier side quests with similar tones to ghost house from Link's Awakening or defending Romani Ranch from aliens in Majora's Mask
>optional item system that adds to exploration without being a requirement for dungeons/bosses
>revamped durability system
>populated cities where citizens have their own storylines like in Majora's Mask
>Link can use magic which adds a new layer to combat and exploration
>the parts previously explored go full Halloween Town/Hollow Knight and take on a new foreboding and welcoming image that challenges the player with new enemies but also rewards exploration of these areas.

>21:12:29
the duality of man

Attached: d68d76cf4e127c74846763ff7ed468de.jpg (1768x3165, 850K)

I hope this time they deliver a good game

Content

Whining for another 4 years about its review score

Bridgejumpers for lyf

This

Maybe add a huge enemy pool and dense populated towns too.
They also need to changethe weapon breaking system, other that, more BotW.

Im gonna buy a switch once it gets announced.

>Influenced by RDR2
Oh, so it's going to have a shitty online mode, horrible progression systems and microtransactions now?
Oh, boy!

>Get your shit kicked in by Ganon at the start as twink while he mogs you
>Come back as a giga-chad and match Ganon's strength earning the tri-force of strength

What? Is that a reference to the high rates of suicide attempts by trannies?

Also pound his ass with all your might to assert dominance.

No my fetish. Barely passing and self loathing. Ending with jumping

Will it be the first game to get a 100 on metacritic?

More enemy types.
Co-op.
Weapon/armor/shield/bow/arrow crafting.
Weapon repair mechanics.
Dungeons.
Dark tone for the story.
No Magitech, hopefully Link gets a magic arm, like from BoTW concept art.
Revamped food/combat system. Less food/weapon capacity, food heals less/over time, only potions heal instantly. Food spoils, so salting the food preserves it, but lowers it's healing value.
TP sword combat, with learnable moves, for the new enemy types.
Classic Zelda items.
Magic meter.

To add on, greater customisability, for hair styles and clothes.
A magic instrument, that can influence the world, ala the Ocarina of Time.

This. Also Ganon rapes you at the start.

Zelda watches seething that her ass will never be as big as Ganon's

Hopefully actual dungeons, more boss variety and new versions of classic enemies they didn’t use in BOTW like Redeads and Tektites.

Another gay boring "masterpiece" like all zelda games.

Revamp the weapon system. The durability shit is only impactful in early game, afterwards it's a nuinsance that forces you to constantly change weapons. Also, there's literally only 5 weapon types
I'd rather see unique permanent weapons as rewards for doing shit.

That's gonna be some prime doujin material.

God there are so many enemies they should have included. Goriya, Iron Knuckles, Dark Nuts, Armos, Miniblins, Gibbdos and that's just the humanoids that could carry weapons. With proper tweaks to weapon durability, they should include non-humanoids too. Leevers, Peahats, Like Likes, Poes, Giant Octoroks, Bubbles, Wall Masters, Skultula, Pol's Voice, Deku Scrubs. Most of these would be quite at home in the underground.

This. The first game would have been so much better if the champion weapons were permanent and worked on a charge system like the Master Sword.

It would have been rather nice. Or at the very least, they could have lasted much longer, or had other special properties to them. As it is, the Lightscale Trident is worthless. Even getting it as the first champion weapon, it deals much less damage then other things around that level. It's one of the better spears, sure, but that means very little. 70 durability, at that damage? It lasts 3 fights. Then it takes a Zora spear and a diamond to remake. It just isn't worth it when you can go and get even an elemental spear that has 50 durability and actually does other things. Champion weapons needed to last far longer, they should have been something you could clear at least 20 camps with and been sad when they announced they were breaking.

shitposting for next 5 years