I did not care for The Witness

I did not care for The Witness

Attached: 1567050976363.png (961x715, 578K)

Other urls found in this thread:

derp.ibooru.org/1074517
pencilsponyforge.tumblr.com/post/138131698948/
derp.ibooru.org/1073719
derpicdn.net/img/view/2016/1/25/1073719__safe_gilda_family guy_griffon_humans riding griffons_peter griffin_pun_riding.png
derp.ibooru.org/902740
derpicdn.net/img/view/2015/5/23/902740__safe_edit_edited screencap_screencap_the lost treasure of griffonstone_no fun allowed_no pony_sign.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

same

I did not care for Zelda even after playing it. no idea what people see in that shit.

Same, I hated that game. Boring shit, and the central concept (explain puzzle concepts to the player without words) is really poorly done in a lot of cases. Also there's way too much Filler and like everything Blow touches it's incredibly up it's own ass

I think you The Witcher 3

No arguement here
I played Ocarina of Time for about an hour and was completely bored
I don't get why emotionally stunted grown men and annoying screaming girls eat it up

Attached: 1513369946453.png (800x600, 863K)

because they finished it.

I did not like the witcher 3
It insists upon itself

American Dad is better than Family Guy.

Attached: petah.png (172x198, 58K)

Bob's Burgers is actually pretty good and better than modern family guy

All my programmer friends are fucking crazy about The Witness. I don't get it. Do you need autism to like it?

Holy shit that game is fucking boring

Yeah I guess you're right.
Disregard me I suck

Attached: 1538962640436.png (144x134, 30K)

It really fucking isn’t.

The whole storyline with Jeff in space was stupid.

kys

Software engineer here, I love The Witness. You might be onto something.

The jokes are better.

I did not care for mass effect.

t. seth

The first time I played it I exited the starting area and noticed that a pole and the sun made a puzzle. Completing that unlocked a door. I went through the door and an insufferably boring POV live-action cutscene started that went on for like 15 minutes and then the credits rolled.
Never touched the game since and have no desire to do so.

Attached: 1286093497970.jpg (251x221, 9K)

Talos Principle is the superior game, and even then the writing ( especially of the ingame emails ) is reddit shit

dude do you really think anybody ITT gave a flying fuck about that detail?

Attached: file.png (1719x339, 114K)

I'm talking about the picture numbnut

I fucked up the sentence and it activated my autism

what's wrong with ponies?

I want Death Stranding to succeed.

Attached: 1567097118007.jpg (769x1024, 109K)

All of the adult family cartoons especialy simpsons are fucking retarded, the only best part about them is the milfs and the memes.

kys

Die shill
derp.ibooru.org/1074517
pencilsponyforge.tumblr.com/post/138131698948/

Attached: Bronies, this is your mindset.png (307x157, 28K)

Attached: 1541801866148.jpg (1138x1024, 336K)

thx for that link, gonna settle into this comic for a while

hiromoot please nuke Yea Forums from orbit thanks

What's going on in this thread?

Attached: 1543524831336.png (135x132, 30K)

DIE

American Dad has less HAHA GET THE REFERENCE IN THIS MINUTE LONG GAG shit, but its writing arguably became even worse because it's recycling the same ideas and falling back on outlandishness to bail it out.

Petah get down here!
Ahhh what’s wrong louis?
It’s 6pm and you haven’t fed quagmire yet!
Ehehehhe my bad I’ll head down to the basement now.
Wakey wakey quaggy!
Wh- oh... no I’m still here...
*peter unbuckles his belt, his flabby arse falling out like a waterfall of ruined flesh*
Peter please... please... I- I just wanna see my family again
*peter kicks over the chair, smiling down at the malnourished quagmire as he squats over his face, the rotund spectacle blocking nearly all light as poor quagmire can only stare up at the now widening pucker of peter griffin*
OPEEEN WIDEEEEE
*BRRRAAAAPPPP PFFFRRRTFTFTF PPPPOOPPBBB SWEWWE PRRRRBBBT*
Ble- ahh AAHHHHHHH PETER PLE-
*PLOP POLOP BRRAAAAAPPPPP BBBREEEW PRRRREAAAAAPPPPP*
I-I’m gonna be sick again... peter please let me g-
*BRREAPPPPPOPO POPPPFTTFTR*
Mmmhmm yeah quaggy eat that shit! God I feel like when I met tom cruise that one time at the wheat convention! Oh FUCK quagga here comes the motherlode!
*you can smell the rancid, rotting shit well before it even pokes its vile head from peters stretched hole, the godless log slowly pushes apart peters elastic pucker as if descends into the mouth of dear quagmire, it’s abhorrent, filthy smell choking the air, as the worm laden horror slips over quagmires teeth*
gurgle- choke- gurgle- ack- p-Pete-
*BRRRRAPPOOOOO PPPLPDPDPDPPDPTNRBTNBTBRBRBBRBR BRRRp*
*quagmire looks near death as he chews and swallows the log, as more vile fumes and particles collide with his face, he swallows every chunk, his face pale and his eyes blurred*
Wheeze, cough... peter please... let me go... I... don’t want to die like this.... please
*peter lowers his behemoth rump, the flesh flowing into every mold of quagmires face like a downpour, enveloping his every sense*
Time for desert quaggy
*BRRRAAAAPPPPPP*
The toxic cloud pierces quagmires nervous system to the core, and he slowly suffocates on peters fart, losing consciousness only to wake up at the same time, same place tomorrow*

Attached: 1566632409571.png (932x1200, 264K)

Die shill
derp.ibooru.org/1073719
derpicdn.net/img/view/2016/1/25/1073719__safe_gilda_family guy_griffon_humans riding griffons_peter griffin_pun_riding.png

Fuck off
derp.ibooru.org/902740
derpicdn.net/img/view/2015/5/23/902740__safe_edit_edited screencap_screencap_the lost treasure of griffonstone_no fun allowed_no pony_sign.jpg

Attached: Bronies, this is your mindset.png (307x157, 28K)