Portrayed as the best tactician between the leaders

>portrayed as the best tactician between the leaders
>most cool headed as well
>knows the empire is attempting to conquer both the kingdom and the alliance
>receive a messenger from the kingdom asking them to join for a meeting
>shows up at a battle between the kingdom and empire
>"hmmmm no way to tell what's going on here, maybe we should fucking attack the kingdom's forces and bail if we get defeated lol"

I'll fucking slap the next person to tell me that FE has decent writing on political intrigue/military tactics.

Attached: c9942ea847fb65e9c1e70d9ae14df2a2675d948c.jpg (959x960, 108K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/FireEmblemThreeHouses/comments/cnt9f3/wip_combat_mechanics_and_combat_stat_formulas/
youtube.com/watch?v=OX6tBec2H6k
youtu.be/j2msirwbvVQ
twitter.com/lilprincyvi
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

yeah this was really fucking weird, he had no reason to fight dimitri yet he sends all his fellow students to get killed by the boar instead of fighting edelgard

I thought he never got that message.

He wanted to see Hilda get BOAR'D

Attached: 1566763922142.jpg (1109x800, 255K)

i'm pretty sure hubert killed the messenger

Someone once mentioned that map may have had fog of war during development. Would've made more sense.

Guys please help I was only shitposting about her being /pol/-core at first but now I think I actually love this girl.

Attached: 1566769202657.jpg (1000x1414, 960K)

He received a message to go to gronder field, which is the reason he shows up there.

Gilbert says several times "I've confirmed with rhiegan house and they have agreed to meet"

The guy who was killed was a knight, killed by flèche (the girl that stabs Dimitri)

Yes Gilbert also explicitly says during the cutscnee that there's too much fog to see anything

Stop fapping to anime

It was a pretty glaring plot contrivence, yeah.

Nah, fog was just a plot device to justify an entire army sneaking up on you.

Are the stats in this game actually broken? Dimitri, Félix and byleth all dodge maybe 9/10 attacks, whereas dorothea (who has more Charm than everyone save byleth) rarely dodges. Mercedes also has like 50 charm and rarely dodges anything as well.

And Felix 1 shots everyone with a sword while dorothea (both mortal savants) has A BETTER sword than Felix and her sword level is A and she still deals less than 50% damage with the sword

I'm convinced the stats are broken or there's hidden stats. Dimitri has less charm than most guys and he literally hasn't been touched once in over 100 attack attempts. I'm convinced he's invisible. I can seriously just send him into the middle of 10 units or more and he'll survive unscathed

Nigga what the fuck are you talking about.
>Charm does not affect dodge rate
>Skill does not affect damage

He's a Mary Sue character

>felix
>mortal savant

Attached: absolutely ningen.jpg (363x463, 38K)

In fact, here's the stat description.
>Charm
>Raises gambits' might, hit rate, and avoidance
Charm is literally only used for gambit interaction. Speed is the real dodge state.
Also, weapon skills only give abilities, damage is determined by Strength (obviously).

I have him as a mortal savant too

Attached: mortalsavantfelix.jpg (259x194, 8K)

>someone tries to tell me three houses is actually well written and not anime tier

Attached: 1555465726836.jpg (540x564, 98K)

He then asks for your help 2 chapters later lmao, right after you kill his friends.

>Killing any GD
Disgusting

Fuck me I thought that avoidance meant dodge. What the fuck is avoidance then?

And yes, dorothea is still as strong as Felix and Felix still deals over twice as much damage. It's broken. It's not even a small difference, dorothea attacking someone wtih the sword results in the guy staying with 60% hp or more. With a spell it's a 1hit ko. Whereas any Felix attacks wrecks the same enemy with the sword

I just played this map on the GD route, Dimitri's motivation for attacking you isn't really any better. I get he's supposed to be insane in this route, but even so, it didn't make sense.

user you do realize reason is a budding talent for Felix, don't you?

Youre telling me you made him a warmaster?! Lmao

No, I made him a swordmaster.
>higher speed
>sword crit +10
>Astra
And you gave that up for 2 reason spells.

Attached: yikes.jpg (312x162, 12K)

Avoidance is dodge.
Charm just affects GAMBIT avoidance.

Then either there's some ability or equip in play, or you misread their stats.
Keep in mind as well that Felix's crest gives him a high chance of randomly dealing more damage.

TBqH his best bet is to just stay Sword Master.
Saying that as someone who made him a Savant for memes.

I stole all his students lmao. On Blue lions right now I have everyone on my team except that one guy on edelgards teams who wont join.

>finish battle
>bro we didnt mean to fight you
>huh? hilda and some soldiers appearing right behind your army during the battle? just a mistake bro ;)

Felix has a way higher strength stat than Dorothea. This determines the damage dealt by weapon attacks. Weapon ranks barely matter for a damage standpoint.

What is this even supposed to mean? That he doesn't moves enough? Because if that's the case then you're a retard because mortal savants move more than some mounted units

One of those reason spells has a +2 range and he still has +10 black magic crit plus the better Stat growth and movement of Ms so enjoy your shitty advanced class I guess

Bitch my dorothea has higher strength because I've been feeding her energy drops and she's still not as good as felix

Ngl I hated to kill Raphael because I could have recruited him but I took actions out of order and didn't know that you can't invite à guy twice in the same day. I tried to recruit him the last day before timeskip, before attending the last faculty training to get me enough heavy armor for him to accept.

Yeah it's kind of bizarre that he has only two spells to work with, neither of which are particularly good.
Still, at least Savant can do light healing too.

>plus the better stat growth
What did he mean by this?
Also answers your question

Attached: growthrates.png (908x90, 6K)

why is ingrid so shit? i have her as a flying unit and she sucks

>tfw my Ingrid is shredding through Empire scum.
Should have made her a Brigand first. DB is some good shit.

Attached: 1566390563744.jpg (458x980, 48K)

I feel like it would've made sense if the map was fog of war, but pretty dumb otherwise

a shame she loses her lovely hair after time-skip. So many of the older designs are a downgrade

It's grown on me, and her mint color pallet is qt

Attached: __ingrid_brandol_galatea_fire_emblem_three_houses_and_etc_drawn_by_pikapika_hoppe__e2c641bdbccbf969c (1375x1423, 255K)

I've never had any issues with the thunder spells, they 1 shot most guys I face.

Oh noes - 10 speed while everything else is better Lmao get fucked swordmaster cuck

Her strength growth is bad but you can either patch her up with brigand or wyvern, or wait until she gets falcon knight for lancefaire
Once she gets to an advance or master class she's unhittable, and blows up mages for free

My Ingrid is a falcon knight and she is absolutely untouchable

Well it's nice that you got lucky with growths, user, but most Felix are shit at magic.

shifty 35% strength growth

Imagine thinking that getting a pittance of a magic stat is worth getting 30% less speed than swordmaster

Attached: getaloadofthisguy.jpg (496x496, 134K)

>Youre telling me you made him a warmaster?! >Lmao
War Master and Assassin outclass all other grounded combat units, so I dunno what you are laughing about.

>475975147
>No, I made him a swordmaster.
Was this supposed to be a smart response? Because War Master is just flat out better than Swordmaster in every way shape and form. Savant is also better.
>higher speed
>sword crit +10
>Astra
Savant has healing, potential 5 range Thorons and more mobility(6 as opposed).
Astra is a joke.

My Anette was falling behind (as in literally falling behind everyone else In position) so I switched her from a gremoir to a dark knight, best decision ever desu

Youre an idiot if you don't mount up every one of your units except your main healer

Does Dimitri want to fuck Edelgard?

Smart responder here. I ran him through assassin before swordmaster (mainly because my sword stat wasn't high enough yet) and grabbed lethality. should I take him back?

Warmaster (and all of its downgrades) is also the fugliest class and I do like my army to look fresh af so you won't find a single warmaster in my ranks.

>healing
>potential 5 range thoron
Savants have no business doing anything that isn't killing, even more so Felix. Black Magic Range +1 requires S rank on reason which you're unlikely to reach unless you NG+ or baby Felix like fuck and Thyrsus (if you got it) is better placed in the hands of someone who can cast better magic than just Thoron.

Move +1 and ranged options that aren't Levin Swords are the things you go Mortal Savant for.

I like punching dudes too much to do that. Besides, my Gremories are both siege nukes so they don't need to keep up with the other mounts. I will give you that Hubert going from Dark Bishop to Dark Knight was a definite improvement. Flying caster overclass when.

Nah, I don't think so.

The very best you could say of Savant is that it's a good end game class once you've gotten the majority of your leveling done. That speed deficit is just too dangerous to be using it as your primary class, and most units that can go into it likely had built themselves up in classes that have poor mag growth.
Even if you want a hybrid, the Dark Knight is by far the superior choice thanks to improved mobility and canto.

hug?

>most Felix are shit at magic.
Savant Felix will always have at least 17 magic, combined with +5 form tomefaire and 9 mt from Thoron that's 31 magic mt, likely enough to handle armored units(which is the only thing he's likely to have any issues with physically).
Honestly, you should promote him to Savant(or Warlock, that also works) if you can just to get the extra magic for Levin Sword shenanigans, even if you aren't planning on using the class itself.

Assassin has higher mobility, speed, assassinate and higher mobility. Its overall better, but do what suits you.
Completely agree.

D/HK are better for casters or lance users looking to hybridize. Sword users (relevant because of Felix's particular case) would require C rank in skills they may have never touched.

at the end of NG BE route most of my students had an S rank in their primary focus

Mix and mash all 3 teams members to create best house. But you can only have the same amount as a team has by default. GO!

>Felix bad against armored dudes

My Felix literally never had any problems wtih armored enemies. No fancy weapons either, steal swords would always 1 hit-2 hit any armored guy

Is there any other map where they make use of the fog mechanic?

Dimitri
Hubert
Bernie
Ferdie
Dorothea
Caspar
Linhardt
Petra

Is this game worth burning your lifespan on?

So 8 members?

>the only thing he's likely to have any issues with
He has a good chance of just punching straight through armour too, but they are the most likely class to be able to weather his attacks.

>dimitri
ok
>hubert
ok, he has that range
>bernie
horrible STR
>ferdie
god tier dodge machine, based taste
>dorothea
good second mage with great range
>caspar
bad pick
>linhardt
bad mage and bad healer, replace with mercie for full healslut
>petra
again good choice

claude is a fucking jew and he masks his true intentions with charming words.

Felix's primary focus is swords, not reason.

>bad pick
Is Caspar supposed to be bad? Dude wont stop murdering everything that gets within range of him.

Dimitri (Melee
Claude (Archer/Flying)
Hubert (Mage)
Felix (Melee)
Sylvain (Melee/Flying)
Ferdinand Von Aegir (Melee)
Linhardt (Healer/Mage)
Lorenz (Mage/Dancer)
How you like my frat house?

Blue Lions, but swap Ashe for Marianne

Yes 8.

From personal experience, speaking purely objectively.
>Dimitri
>Claude
>Lysithea
>Petra as much as it kills me to admit it, she's better than Ingrid in every way that counts. Ingrid is just cuter and more likable.
>Dorothea
>Leonie
>Felix
>Raphael
If teachers are allowed then cut Felix for Catherine

>Ingrid is just cuter and more likable
Petra is a young (one of the youngest), foreign girl that was thrown into a shitty situation and takes it all like a champ while looking like a star.

My apologies, let me reiterate.
I would rather make Ingrid my wife than Petra.

He isn't bad just not that fun to use, he slays as Warmaster and warrior but kinda sucks at everything else.

Having bad growths on authority also kinda fucks him over with batallion that make him lag a lot once you get to equip the broken ones to the rest of the cast.

That strictly belongs to FE4/5.

>[X] worship legs

Attached: 6e75414502f0a88090a49cf8cb857261.jpg (1662x1993, 1.31M)

I recruited Caspar just because people kept saying how I should get his paralogues yaddayadda. I wasted the time I could have used on skills to recruit leonie, lysi or Marianne and I didn't even get his paralogue.

He's extremely boring to use and took me an obscene amount of grinding to get him to a position where he wouldn't be getting killed by everyone in 1 or 2 hits. Even cyrill is better than him.

His support convos are also stupid

Rate the Master Classes!
>Enlightened One
>Emperor
>Great Lord
>Barbarossa
>Falcon Knight
>Wyvern Lord
>Mortal Savant
>Great Knight
>Bow Knight
>Dark Knight
>Holy Knight
>War Master
>Gremory

Attached: 1566417317987.png (972x1298, 786K)

Which characters have the best non-byleth support arcs?

Attached: Shamir_Portrait.png (1200x1200, 759K)

Nu-Fire Emblem framing (i.e. anime schoolhouse + "your choices matter11!1!") and pandering to weebs kind of limit any potential the writing had to be good

Ignatz is more reliable than Caspar.

Caspar claim to fame is that he is the second fastest punch oriented male character.

If anything you can get better results by making Raphael an assasin.

I like Linhardt and Lysithea's.

Sadly I was really happy with ignatz but had to drop him because the game suddenly told me I missed the chance to bond with him

>..who has more Charm than everyone..
your SPD affects your AVO. it's basically your SPD minus the weight of your equipment, although for every 5 STR you get 1 weight discounted.

> has A BETTER sword than Felix and her sword level is A and she still deals less than 50% damage with the sword
does your felix double attack people? because the weaker sword can often turn into the better choice if it makes you double attack because it is lighter.

this is a pretty helpful overview of all the stat related things you need to know:
reddit.com/r/FireEmblemThreeHouses/comments/cnt9f3/wip_combat_mechanics_and_combat_stat_formulas/
inb4 lebbit

I fucking want to cum on shamir's tits

Sylvain falling for Mercedes after admitting he's a womanizer Because he hates women.

Dimitri dropping his spaghetti for ingrid

This, it's quite easy to miss Ignatz and Dorothea C supports for some reason in your first playthrough.

Kind of a shame since Ignatz it's a little crit monster, even if he falls behind in strength there is mother fucking levin+ to wreck everything.

Enlightened One
>Emperor
>Great Lord
>Barbarossa
>Falcon Knight
>Wyvern Lord
Broken as hell. Best class.
>Mortal Savant
Speed penalty bit worth it. Worse master class.
>Great Knight
Not all that great. Only good for the heavy armor class line to give them mobility really.
>Bow Knight
2nd best class after Wyvern Lord
>Dark Knight
Okay class for Warlock line
>Holy Knight
Same as Dark Knight but for Bishops
>War Master
Very good all around class
>Gremory
x2 spells is nice but you better with the dark/Holy Knight really

S C H E M E S
C
H
E
M
E
S

>Enlightened One
Decent growths, good mastery skill, magic access is nice, but average movement and Byleth's lack of great magic holds it back.
>Emperor
Decent growths, but armor movement is not nice. Only Lord Exclusive class that I would consider truely sub-optimal.
>Great Lord
Good growths, helps make Dimitri into a crit machine, but average movement means that you might consider moving Dimitri onto a horse.
>Barbarossa
Fantastic, just an improved version of Wyvern Lord (an already amazing class). High mobility, canto, and bowfaire make this incredibly dangerous in Claude's hands
>Falcon Knight
Some of the best growths in the game for physical attackers, high mobility with canto, there's no reason not to run multiple of these.
>Wyvern Lord
As mentioned above, amazing class, amazing growths.
>Mortal Savant
Mixed bag. Gives swordies an easy in on hybrid damage dealing and utility, but poor growths and low speed make it a big risk. Arguably the worst class here.
>Great Knight
It's fine. Slightly worse at tanking than the Fortress Knight, but can actually move around the map. Growths seem bad on paper but honestly work fine for the people who want this class. Worst part is that most obvious armor characters have poor horse growth, so this is a pain to go into at times. Still, it's decent.

Prepare for an ass whoopin

Attached: IMG_20190824_124424.jpg (1411x1530, 243K)

>Bow Knight
A class of contradictions. Easily one of the most useful classes to have, thanks to its immense range and canto+bow, but it also has what are likely the worst growth rates in the entire game (hell, you could argue that commoner has better growths). Wait until like 35-40 before going into this.
>Dark Knight
Decent hybrid class. Low magic compared to other casters is made up for in tomefaire, and of course ranged+canto is always great (just not as great as it is on units with better range or flying). Probably the best endgame choice for male casters, and maybe female casters depending on how much you value movement.
>Holy Knight
Dark Knight but worse. Harder to get into, worse growths, no tomefaire on dark magic.
>War Master
Fantastic growths, but otherwise mostly outclassed by Wyvern Lord. QR is an amazing ability for slow units, though, so it's a great dip if you plan on using a unit again in another run.
>Gremory
Fantastic mage class with great growths, never run out of magic again, easy access for most mages. Only downside is average mobility and no faire skill, but depending on your spell list the x2 casts can be completely worth the loss in damage. Great choice for offensive mages and a must take for support ones.

I wish she had tits like that.

how important are growth rates really?

let's say you have ignatz in mortal savant: yes you'll lose 10 spd, but you're still in the respectable 40s, meanwhile you're also boosting your str AND mag into the 40s. and on top of that you're boosting your already high luck, which makes you an even better crit machine.

how do levelups work anyway? is each stat rolled separately or do they determine how many stats you get before that?

If you leveled up Ignatz as brigand and assasin you will still hit 40 speed.

Too bad Ignatz is likely rocking like 10 str and mag because his growths before that are fucking ass.

>how do levelups work anyway? is each stat rolled separately or do they determine how many stats you get before that?
Generally rolled on an individual basis, but 3H seems to have a minimum of two stat ups per level gained (I think. I've seen some teacher units get only 1, so it might depend on the unit in question.)

In my experience you can do whatever the fuck you want, I even made my bernie a dancer and after a while she did everything fine
These minmaxing arguments are stupid and not needed to even trivialize the game

Claude is pure chocolate sex

no but i'm still curious, what is the difference between 40% and 50% growth rate? does it literally mean 4 or 5 points per 10 levels on average?

I might be able to buy his being unable to tell what side what was on if Hilda didn't spawn right behind you and Leonie didn't gun for you immediately.

I have seen screens of sub 20 great lord Dimitri at lv 40.

RNG can fuck you over.

The only unit immune to it is Hilda, even as a priest she keeps getting mag and strength Wrecking shit with bolting, it's almost as if the game refuses to make Hilda bad.

The weakest Ignatz I had had 19 strength 27 magic at 40, he was a Levin Sword+ one man army though.

Just mitigating the chances the game fucks you over, I'm leveling Sylvain and Ferdie as fortress and they keep gaining speed every 2 levels, it's pure RNG.

Dimitri is op as shit. Also his skill is if he has full health he gets +20 avoid. With his stupidly high charm and speed he is a dodge tank who can also take a hit and also use his yard strength.

Charm only affects batallion avoidance though.

Not anymore. That ended when he found out she was his sister. He wants teacher now.

Edelgard Wyvern lord
Hilda Wyvern lord
Dorothea Gremory
Mercedes Gremory
Petra Wyvern lord
Leonie Bow knight
Lysithea Dark Knight
Caspar War Master

>fog
I would had preferred the place was on fire so they couldn't tell the colors

I always get tons of battalion attacks against me. I legitimately ignore them mostly the first time I played because they never hit my units and always did shit damage. I learned later they were good and gimped myself, but starting out they were ignored.

>Enlightened One
The only truly decent hybrid class, the MC's spell list isn't anything super great though.
Still, mastering it gives Sacred Power so it's extremely valuable for that alone.
>Emperor
The HP and Def at this point is kind of overkill, I switched my Edel back to Armored Lord to get that point of speed back.
>Great Lord
I was too busy cutting bloody swathes through enemies to actually check the numbers on this class.
It's probably good, Dimitri is just so stupidly strong the class hardly matters.
>Barbarossa
I have not played GD yet but I can say with 100% confidence this class is 10/10
>Falcon Knight
Great as ever, generally lack killing power but there's like 2 or 3 energy drops that aren't too hard to get that remedy this.
>Wyvern Lord
Still godly, even better with super canto.
A lot of strong casters near endgame make it a little tricky to blitz in with.
>Mortal Savant
+1 mov in exchange for halving your spell uses, otherwise this class is total trash.
>Great Knight
I have honestly not gotten a great knight. I really don't think it's worth losing all that speed.
>Bow Knight
God class, +2 bow range and super canto.
Only reason not to beeline to this class is Hunter's Volley.
>Dark Knight
>Holy Knight
If you need your casters to have 7 move, otherwise there are better options.
>War Master
Gr8 abilities and teaches quick riposte on master, looks cool too.
>Gremory
Most of the best magic units in this game have both good black and white lineups.
Losing tomefaire for warlocks sucks but gaining another warp use is far worth it.

>dodging
>not having so much def and prot that only mages can damage you
Great Knight is such a stupid class even if Wyvern Lord looks better

I'll change Caspar war Master for Assasin Raphael and Hilda to Falcon knight for aesthetic preferences.

That relic axe is still going to kill anything even without axe bonus so you might as well give her some style.

Used goods.

Yeah, used by me.

Attached: __ingrid_brandol_galatea_fire_emblem_three_houses_and_etc_drawn_by_skeptycally__2d7a6702b1beff70571b (718x951, 55K)

You will always be her second fiance.

What is this dancer thing I keep hearing about? I won the dance contest but never found any dancer class in the menus

She was like 10 when she was engaged and 13 when glenn died, there's no way that relationship was sexual

It's one of the unique classes like Noble/Commoner, Byleth's and the main lords personal classes

Reclass you dumbass

based

You can reclass your dancer unit through the menu at the start of a battle. It's strangely buried and easy to miss.

Keep telling yourself that cuck.

based chadspar harem party

it should be under the reclass option

Attached: ECp2_V9U8AYqBA8.jpg (800x1122, 274K)

Glenn was a true knight, he didn’t even touch her

GD, but replace Ignatz with Felix.

Second fiance, but first to perform the bedside tango.

Attached: 20190829_163720.png (831x344, 119K)

the boar...

>Based Dimitri as my front line destroyer
>Based Felix to chop things up with his sword
>Mercedes as the healslut since she heals herself too
>Lysithea to rape everything with magic
>Ferdinand because he's a fucking chad on horse or wyvern back
>Lorenz just because I like his personality and he could be pigeonholed in somewhere
>Claude as my archer if I can go truly mad lad and have two lords, Bernie if not
>Hilda as my axe bae

>tfw you can't romance and marry whoever you want

Attached: EAfvuIpXoAAcbX1.jpg (1756x1611, 207K)

This isn't cool.

it's a fucking waifu simulator, what the fuck were you expecting?
if you want actual political intrigue/military tactics go play metal gear solid, ARMA, Mount and Banner or Rainbow Six

Attached: .png (512x512, 332K)

>I should have known. That one day you would come to haunt me as well...

Attached: E950AF3F-C2A3-4792-866E-FEFCC3455591.jpg (731x1024, 61K)

>your SPD affects your AVO. it's basically your SPD minus the weight of your equipment, although for every 5 STR you get 1 weight discounted.
By that you mean the equipped weapon, not the total weight of everything you have in their inventory correct?

imagine the smell

>Genderswapped 3H
>Malegard loses all supporters overnight.

No truer love than that between a father and son

Yeah

anyhing you equipped. so your weapon and your shield/ring/staff if you also use that. and your strength can't discount your weight to below zero by the way.

So basically this but replace Artorius with Edelgard

Attached: 6CCE679D-8214-43C5-8CAD-7BF8DAA5012B.jpg (456x761, 110K)

do rings and staves have any weight? I'm 2/4 routes done and I haven't seen any that do, but I'm just now recruiting everyone in my GD playthrough

just look it up in-game. it's under "Wt" i think.
depends on the item. i think that most (if not all?) rings don't have any weight.

More like incels rally around the lone male lord who conquers all of Fodlan like a fucking chad

>tfw all edelgard had to do was have sex with dimitri and not a single drop of blood would have been shed

Attached: 1565656033234.jpg (876x934, 149K)

I've been thinking about how one could make Edelgard's story not awful, and I've come up with two solutions.

>Go full villain.
Her exiting route tries too hard to paint her as sympathetic. Take some notes from villain games like Overlord and Undertale, you can still be a villain even if you're fighting another villain. Play up the awful shit you have to do to achieve Edelgard's dream, it's compelling.
Most importantly, don't turn things around and just hand out happy endings. It's cheap and makes it feel like you're just sweeping everything under the rug and before someone mentions it, no, adding a few missions where you kill dubsteps would not fix this, it would only serve to make the already crowded route feel even more rushed and compressed.. Killing Rhea is playing into the Slitherers hands, you should not get a happy ending for helping the unambiguous villains (who are treated as awful even in Edelgard's existing route). It doesn't need to be a complete downer ending, but it should paint an uncertain picture and shouldn't gloss over the damaging effects of Edelgard's conquest.

>Go full tragic anti-villain.
Probably the bigger change, but one that I think would make for an even more compelling story. Instead of having Edelgard fuck around for two years, have Byleth come back to a similar situation he does in every other route. Most of the Kingdom is fucked, Edelgard is getting ready to target the Alliance (now led by Rhea) next. With Byleth joining her, Edelgard is now easily able to finish conquering Fodlan. Rhea is killed halfway through part II by your army. With Rhea gone, the Slithers are now able to inact some sort of bullshit plot (completely arbitrary), and Edelgard slowly starts to uncover the truth behind everything. She goes through actual character development, and ultimately sacrifices herself during a final battle against some Slither super weapon and pulls a Rhea if you S supported her.

Attached: unrelated image because your more likely to read my post if I attach this.jpg (850x1191, 135K)

>punished eyepatch girl in Fdmitri
>cute brown girl in Fclaude
sounds good to me.

>I'll fucking slap the next person to tell me that FE has decent writing on political intrigue/military tactics.
Who has ever said that
>m-muh FE4
Sigurd fucking just slips and falls all over the place casually conquering the continent

Nah, he'd have obnoxious fangirls and "did nuthin wrong" tier shitposters akin to Griffith apologists, but nothing compared to what she has now.

Does -weight skill affect both shield and weapon or just the weapon?

they aren't separate. you only have one wt, which is just the wt of all your equipped items, so both.

Your base attack speed (AS) is calculated the same way as your avoid by the way. they are the only stats that use your wt. the reddit link i posted earlier sums it up well.

You should see my falcon knight Ingrid
Not only is she impossible to touch, but for some weird reason she had INCREDIBLE growth and have 20 more points than Byleth and Dimitri, and have more strenght than him too

Assassin is better than Swordmaster

cutest rally bot

Attached: EC7KXqXUwAA-P-s.jpg (777x1024, 140K)

How many rallies can she get?

4. Spd, res, mov and her own str. Although I think rally mov is kinda pointless since you usually rally so that both end up next to each other. And even if you wanna use the extra mov, that unit will just move out of range for everyone else.

Those in pic plus movement

Her dad is actually

Golden Deer has some sexy young bucks.

Attached: guyjyu.jpg (900x1201, 323K)

It actually is. It's just that people go full retard when anything involving edelgard or rhea gets thrown into the mix

Name a better M!Byleth romance than Lysithea

Attached: 76494873_p0.png (800x900, 135K)

Her route is fine. It just needs more fat and actual cutscenes

Not his fault. Edelgard made combat """"so chaotic, they will not be able to tell friend from foe"""". We know this because Edelgard explicitly said so in plain English, so the 3 houses rematch had to bend reality and give Claude brain damage to meet her demands.

He also wasn't 100% on the same page with the Kingdom due to their messengers getting intercepted, which is why he pussyfoots at the start of the battle.

Attached: OH SHIT im ok.gif (540x367, 1.33M)

Not really

Mbyleth and literally anyone else
Lysithea is garbage

>more move
>bows
Yeah, it kinda is

i want her to rally my dick

Marianne is M!Byleth's best support

So we can all agree that Byleth’s canon birth day is day 20 of Horsebow Moon (Sept) right?

Attached: 95C9A827-52F6-46AD-AF7D-DD93118A3944.jpg (1020x1350, 140K)

Is it? All of her supports are super shit for me right now. Considering dropping her for another healer actually.

If you are Blue Lions Marianne gets a really good one with Dimitri
Her one with Sylvain is also pretty heartwarming

Marianne, easily. Lys’s supports are ok, but their C convo is just about ghosts, it’s shit.

>Marianne Healer

You're doing it wrong.
Also, Marianne changes a lot over the course of the game, and her early supports are a setup for her later supports and romance scenes.

The messenger was killed by the little girl after she joined Dimitri's Army
The only problem with accepting that as the reason they all start fighting is when Dimitri and Claude fight each other 1 on 1 Claude LITERALLY says
>"Hey hold on Dimitri, we shouldn't even be fighting in the first place"
>Get out of my way Claude, or I will make you"
CLAUDE YOU DUMB FUCKING NIGGER IF THAT'S WHAT YOU THOUGHT THEN WHY DIDN'T YOU JUST PULL YOUR ENTIRE ARMY OFF WHEN YOU KNEW SOMETHING WAS WRONG?????????????

>When Ashe and Catherine duke it out
>Ashe even gets to fuck her

Attached: EBVV2EYUEAAshVA-orig.jpg (2480x2480, 994K)

Blue Lions make Edelgard and Claude look retarded. It's extremely biased and poorly written route.

They're really cute but the main Byleth is one is pure character arc kino. And the romance scenes are the cutest.

Blue Lions make Edelgard and Claude look retarded. It's extremely biased and poorly written route.

Every route makes the other two lords blithering retards

It doesn't make Edelgard more retarded than she already is user. Hell it probably makes her look the best out of all the routes.

I see you too were having trouble posting

Are you having a stroke

Stop being retarded. Edelgard's the best in her route. BL just makes her HURRR EVIL

ok Yea Forums so i finally got the game and i fell for the PUNISHED meme to play BL first. i just got to the time skip and i really can't stand his edgy persona that doesn't fool me or anyone with more than two brain cells. does anybody else find him annoying? he talks about how much he wants revenge and will die to get edelgard's head but everyone knows he's full of shit and wants nothing more in life than to kiss her toes. does he get any better? even the other house members are tired of his emo shit and don't know how to react to him

You are fucking retarded.
And yes, he does mean it that he will go after her hard enough to get himself killed, he does this in every other route, it is how he dies in them. He wants her fucking dead at that point and has his PTSD ghosts screaming at him for her head.

GD but replace leonie and ignatz with Bernie and Dimitri

Personally I still prefer to set the B-Day on the Goddess rite of rebirth. Just seems more thematic being a reincarnation of a dead goddess.

Attached: EC1fyMiW4AET3If.jpg (1920x1080, 235K)

It's either on 9/20 or only slightly before, Jeralt wouldn't wait months to write in his diary about his wife's death
This could work too, but I took at as more of a thematic coincidence than a literal birthday

At the same time I also feels like it grants you a lot of insight into her ideology revolving around her interactions with Dimitri what the dagger symbolizes. Ultimately she's doomed become Byleth isn't there to temper her worst tendencies

At the same time I also feels like it grants you a lot of insight into her ideology revolving around her interactions with Dimitri what the dagger symbolizes. Ultimately she's doomed become Byleth isn't there to temper her worst tendencies but it's still valuable insight

It's kind of funny how they try to avoid revealing Byleth's age so that it could make sense for them to fuck whoever only to literally tell you the year they were born. Byleth is canonically 21 at the start of the game and 26 post timeskip.

Attached: 75908916_p0.png (1500x1224, 1.54M)

>Dimitri
>Claude
>Lysithea
>Leonie
>Marianne
>Felix
>Petra
>Caspar
If I can only have 1 lord, drop Dimitri for Hilda

Ingrid is racist!

>want to play BL route
>want to play it on lunatic because hard is way to easy boring
Why the fuck is lunatic not available yet when modders have already unlocked it?

Seems more like Jeralt would lie to you and falsify any birth records to hide your identity really.

While he would do that why would would he falsify information in his own personal journal that no one would ever read?

Jeralt seemed far, far more sketchy and damaging than Rhea did.

Makes sense what with how Jeralt was suspicious of Rhea and giving away that his child is the child that Rhea did things to would be potentially disastrous, from Jeralt's point of view.

It was from his own personal journal, he would have no reason to falsify info in it.

fucking Yea Forums

When has Jeralt been sketchy?

I’m talking about when you “decide” on your birthday at the start of the game.

The writing is about as good as a pokemon game

You play as a hooker, professor of prostitution. How does it feel?

Hey now, the first two Pokemon games had some pretty good twists in regards to the final trainer battles.
And B/W's story isn't half bad. Not amazing but about as good as you can realistically expect of a franchise like Pokemon.

So why exactly did getting Slither'd make Edelgard go 'clearly this means I should topple the church'?

Alright lads i'm done with all the routes besides the church. Tell me is it really worth to play this game a 4th time in a row.

Attached: 970.png (944x693, 1.15M)

no

Maybe take some time off before doing it, play a few other games or wait a few weeks.

Ingrid is my racist wife!

Depends on how much you like the game.
But from the sound of it, I'd just say to wait until Lunatic comes out.

THE CRESTS

Attached: __ingrid_brandol_galatea_fire_emblem_three_houses_and_etc_drawn_by_amy30535__a1bf9a73d0b6060d6b3adc7 (900x900, 274K)

Golden Deer but with Petra as the archer instead of Ignatz

The kind of retard that prays God for helps, does nothing to change its situation then blames God for it's own shit.

Also dubstep propaganda, she didn't even know that Nemesis was a thief.

Who are 3Hs best boy and girl?

Her beef with the church ironically came from Rhea herself iirc. In her route she more or less tells you her version of the story (aka nemesis was the good guy all along) came from Seiros herself, the evil pale men just fucked up with her life to make her a god killer power-wise and make her know they could "rely" on them for any anti-dragons shenanigans she needed

because he knew dimitri wouldnt be swayed by his words. Claude is the best leader and a complete bro, while dimitri is edgy and wouldn't care if you died.

Her beef with the church ironically came from Rhea herself iirc. In her route she more or less tells you her version of the story (aka nemesis was the good guy all along) came from Seiros herself, the evil pale men just fucked up with her life to make her a god killer power-wise and make her know she could "rely" on them for any anti-dragons shenanigans she needed

Reminder to give Bernie a happy ending.

Attached: EDGbF8GUEAEbmQH.jpg (1280x720, 207K)

Should I do NG+ for a new route?

Okay

Attached: Burnie.webm (1028x578, 2.85M)

Goddess empress of mankind.

Although I prefer Raphael and Bernie ending.

> All the female students wanna bang M Byleth
What the fuck is this Gary Stu ass writing-
> All the male students wanna bang F Byleth
That's perfectly reasonable.

Raphael + anybody is wholesome.

>That's perfectly reasonable.
Dude even the derpy frog face won't stop me from looking at those legs.
Raphael is the goodest of Gymbros.

This was the worst part of the Blue Lions route.
I killed Raphael, Lysithea, Ignatz for nothing.

Lorenz and Annette

Attached: 1512624705416.jpg (707x827, 143K)

I like him better pre-timeskip

Ashe and Ingrid.

Duck Seiros

Attached: 9537B89B-1CBF-4BCD-84C5-91AD62253233.png (750x1334, 3.39M)

Me and my waifu

Anyone knows what's the name of the battle theme that plays when you fight an enemy student post-time skip?

Paths That Will Never Cross

What about the s rank theme?

youtube.com/watch?v=OX6tBec2H6k
A Place To Rest, one of the best songs in the whole game.

Cool thanks dude.

>he thinks Speed isn't one of the most important stats for a unit

What a retard

Depends on the unit. Dedue and Raphael sure as hell don't need speed.

why are people even fucking arguing about stats when this game is so fucking easy that you could have res cha level ups for 25+ levels for your entire class and still obliterate every level barring a few paralogues

This was the worst part of the Blue Lions route.
I killed Raphael, Lysithea, Ignatz for nothing.

The only shitter here is you. Ingrid is top tier.

>beat GD
>Don't play any other route because I don't want to leave my bro Claude
>Watch Joe Zieja twitch streams instead
Anyone else Fearing Losing the Deer?

Gronder 2.0 REALLY needed a compelling reason for it to be a 3way in GD and BL. Have slithers cast some confusion spell or someshit, not ''muh chaotic battlefield''

I'm close to 100 hours with my GD play through. I don't want this to end.

>didn't get why people loved bernie so much
>decide to check out BE route
>this shy timid girl hits like a fucking truck
>only gotten her C supports but they're all great so far especially Hubert
I wonder what her life would be like if she got with Marianne

In GD it's okay, Dimitri is insane and wants to kill Edelgard at any cost so him having his troops act mindless sort of makes sense. On BL its full on retarded, all they had to do was make it so GD units won't engage with BL units unless you attack first, then it would make sense.

Probably Hilda lite where both get together over their love of cute handicraft and animals.

>next time, bring your friends.
I’m thinking Felix is based.

Attached: F68283E0-FF10-4706-8C0E-CBA9455BF199.jpg (500x666, 119K)

She has some genuinely amusing lines (after the timeskip when you select her on low hp she says "I'm going to haunt you if I die!") but they exaggerate her personality at times. Her best supports are Byleth, Alois, Seteth, Ferdinand, and Hubert.

It's such bullshit really, they are literally programmed to have a special bond but because they have no supports together it goes unused.

Attached: 1bf25f96-5f3a-41d9-a2bc-3d8ddb60f9ea.jpg (1066x1280, 312K)

Felix is the best Tsundere

I was surprised that she has special convo if you take a meal with her and Alois. It's too late to get them to A on this save but i'll try it next run

Edelgard

Why does Cyril suck so much?

>Caspar and Lindhardt are best friends
>no special bond
What the fuck is this bullshit?

Felix is ma boy and his ending with lys is great.
on my last playthrough (GD), he oneshot all the bosses with his juicy >80% crit rate, spd and atk.

Because he has no personality beyond wanting to jerk his Almyran chode to Rhea.

It's ok anons. You got the best experience you could get out of this game. BL is good too, you'll enjoy it too.

Bro you just posted edeltard

He's a dumb peasant. I took him into one battle and he jobbed the entire time, didn't land a single hit on any enemy and nearly died. Never again. I know FE has the whole "put in the effort to level the Magikarp tier peasant and they eventually become godly" gimmick in every entry, but I can't be bothered this time since he's such a boring, unlikable character.

>finish BE
>boot up NG+ to play GD now
>already miss Edel, Hubie and the gang

Attached: 1465371557874.jpg (323x454, 25K)

Yeah. He's just some boy who likes to clean and muh lady rhea. That's it. The game would not change one bit without him.

So does Unga the king of Bunga have any loyalty to the Slithers or did he just work for them because of the sweet loot (and later him being 200% mad about dying to Rhea in GD) and would in a moment betray those who dubstep in the dark if given the profit motive to do so?

Attached: Fire_Emblem_Three_Houses_Nemesis_cinematic.png (1234x768, 604K)

Attached: 1457026248784.png (452x873, 422K)

I absolutely hate the "shitty unit with bonus growths" archetype, people always jack off about how strong they are but always fail to mention they had to spend hours feeding them kills from their actually already strong units in order to make them useful.

The fact they locked him in a cryogenic zombie coffin probably implies that they weren't exactly on a chum relationship.

>Hilda: I need some help... "Carrying luggage"
>Caspar:

Attached: hmm.png (500x524, 277K)

I am finding GD to be kinda boring.

Hilda is too Stacy for Caspar

That's because GD is boring. It's just loredump and one ""epic" final map but that's it. It's a huge snoozefest to get to the good part.

Give the Blue Lions a chance bros, you won't be disappointed. Very comfy cast of characters in that house. Dimitri is right.

Imagine if the DLC is Byleth getting chummy with Nemesis and the 10 amigos.

it sucks that dimitri is just a bad version of ike

atleast ike is ultra chad, while dimitri is a incel

>those who dubstep in the dark

My sides

Why the hell did Dimitri, even after all Edelgard did in BL, still want to reconcile with her? Just what did he see in the turbo bitch that made him think 'I'm sure she's still redeemable'?

Attached: Dimitri_Artwork_5Years.png (1198x1555, 1020K)

They gave him the broken Villager skill Aptitude but then thought to themselves whoa, better nerf his bases so he doesn't get OP, in flagrant contradiction ot the archetype.

Counting Aptitude he's basically a sidegrade to Leonie/Ingrid and get absolutely shat on by all the nobles, Felix, Catherine.

Fucking MANUELA is 5% str behind him.

I feel that way about Catherine and Shamir as well. They bring nothing to the table story wise.

She's his eternal oneitis. He just can't see past his dick and naive heart when it comes to her.

Is Joe, dare I say it, our guy?
youtu.be/j2msirwbvVQ

Attached: 1566181465708.jpg (595x428, 58K)

It's called forgiveness user, and reconciliation would end the fighting with less bloodshed.

Attached: 2019081219011100-0DC6ECE91CF3F6F02BAFC002E3FFBAAD.jpg (1280x720, 212K)

so why didn't Jeralt just walk away with Byleth after escorting the students back to the monastery if he spent all that time and effort escaping from them?

Attached: 1563941562637.png (512x512, 128K)

he uses edelgard as a scapegoat just like incels blame women for eveything

he shoul go after the slithers but he is too much of a pussy to do it, easier to pick a fight agaisnt a GIRL

rhea went OH JEEEERRRRRRRAAAAAAALLLLLLLTTTTTT
and you cant walk away when a pop calls you like that

Who’s denser boys, Caspar or Dimitri

Yeah that's cool and all but you don't just go 'oh well you commits all these war crime but we forgive you', no you punish the person for being a sick fuck.

jesus fuck thats hot, jeralt is such a fucking daddy

sucks on rhea's toes

Caspar, Dimitri is broken and psychotic enough that it makes sense why he wouldn't want to get too close to people or pick up social cues, menawhile Caspar is just a dense fuck.

>you don't just go 'oh well you commits all these war crime but we forgive you', no you punish the person for being a sick fuck.
Then why are Tony Blair, Dick Cheney,etc still walking around free as birds?

Because they are in cahoots with the ones in power. If we had the chance we'd parade their corpses across the street.

Caspar’s got shounen anime protag density pretty bad but Dimitri 100% takes the cake. Man nowayfags MULTIPLE girls it’s incredible

Attached: Edlechad finished.jpg (2580x1320, 457K)

Only the losers commit war crimes, hasn't history taught you anything?

This game has a big case of "whoever I sided with is right". Not even in the morally gray sense, but just straight up whoever you pick becomes "good" for the most part while the other leaders are bad/retarded. Like choosing Edelgard makes Rhea a complete maniac and Edelgard is viewed mostly as a savior who made tough choices to reach a better end. But if you side against her she turns into a literal demon-like thing. All it did was make me not like any of the lords/Rhea/etc. since everyone's path seems equally retarded in one way or another.

Casper is a shonen protagonist, being dense is who he is.

I'm curious about this too. He said he knew better then to run from the knights of seiros but it was only Alois telling him to come back at that moment. I'm sure he's not afraid of Alois of all people.

Alois would have reported back to Rhea about Jeralt showing up with a kid, too. She would have gone after him anyway

Attached: ECv7fpNUYAIXtKZ.jpg (637x900, 99K)

holy shit based, dimitrifags SEETHING

Oh please what's Rhea gonna do? Sent him a nicely worded letter asking him to come for a visit?

He really is, rugged and handsome and powerful. And he sired a beautiful handsome son.

Attached: EAfy6r5XkAAilHg.jpg (1193x1265, 89K)

>Annette will fight alongside the church on the BE route final map
Why?

Claude survives and goes to Alymra in every route and every possible support ending, right?

To me that screams what the story DLC will be about

>tfw you kill every last one of them at Gronder
Fuck you Claude this is what you get for being an idiot enjoy your dead friends faggot.

Attached: 1567026938910.jpg (402x334, 17K)

Get on the fucking ballista Bernadetta

Attached: edelgard.jpg (1199x1200, 133K)

No, she would have sent knights to go after him.
It would have been very suspicious of Jeralt to bail from meeting Rhea after disappearing 20 years ago.
The best he could do to not seem suspicious was to go meet her
Plus Rhea isn't retarded. She knew Byleth was her experiment baby from all those years ago.

Got a link to this artist's page? I need more of this

Because her dad is there too.

You can kill him on the BEagle route

Just wait until she tells you about the parental abuse.

Assuming you spare him, yes. If you murder him he's obviously dead.

user that's the entire point of the narrative. You are such a central part of the narrative that's a calming influence that mitigates some of the lords worst impulses, it's going to dramatically change the story

Attached: 1566268673612.jpg (1280x720, 297K)

On the BE route if you recruit Shamir will she have any special dialogue with Catherine and Cyril when you fight them?

They realized they forgot to add Annette and Ashe on the previous maps so they had to be randomly put there
But since I recruited her, I sent her to murder his asshole father.

With Catherine, yes. Both chapter 12 and endgame.
Cyril don't know.

Honestly he's not as bad as most people say. He's a slow starter who, if you get him asap and baby him a little early on, becomes a fairly strong wyvern rider who can hit fairly hard (though he'll always be a bit fragile). He's just not as crazy as the past few Donnels.
He's not exactly optimal, but if you want to shake things up you could do worse.

Here's his twitter

twitter.com/lilprincyvi

He's done a couple other 3H pictures and really likes the characters so he'll likely do more. I love his artstyle.

Catherine yes, I dunno about Cyril though.

Can you recall what they say? I'm pretty curious of it.

>Claude's VA plays through 3H
>Picks GD so he can fuck himself.
Well, I suppose that's one way of playing.

>twitter.com/lilprincyvi
Thank you user, agreed. His art style is very pleasant, turns my benis into big benis. Excited to see more from him

Nice try Edelgard

Edelgard : Insane tyrant in 3/4ths of the game, cute waifu in 1
Dimitri : Incompetent King in 1 route, Blood Crazed Beast in 2, Recovering from PTSD and becoming a good King in 1
Claude : Third Party who is quick to flee in 3/4 routes and abandon amibtion
Rhea : Blood Crazed Degenerate Dragon in 1, remorseful and pitiful degenerated dragon in 3

Your argument is entirely designed to ignore Edelgard's true disgusting nature

Hey Faggots,
My name is Caspar, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it's fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.
Don't be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I'm pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than "jack off to naked drawn Japanese people"? I also get straight A's, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.
Pic Related: It's me and my bitch"

Attached: IMG_5997.jpg (482x500, 211K)

As i have said in other threads, Three houses probably has the weakest story because of them trying to put 3, technically 4, stories in it

That's still bad since Byleth has no personality at all and doesn't even feel like a character, despite their forced involvement in the story. And it's not just because it's a self insert (you) avatar, because plenty of games have done that and not had it be so shitty, they just did it poorly in this game. Even supports with Byleth suck since it's like the students are talking to a wall while giving their info dump of dialogue.

>entirely designed to ignore Edelgard's true disgusting nature
That she's an autist that took Dimitri's parting words too literally?

Can you soft reset the Certifications?

Attached: 1539686625742.jpg (554x560, 28K)

>Hit me with your best shot

Attached: here she comes.png (271x326, 182K)

Yes, but the RN is pre-rolled. Wait until next week.

No it's set every week.

I think if you're doing multiple ones at the same time you can change the order you're doing it to change the seed.

no, they're set at the start of the week

>Rhea says how could you possibly truly fall in love with THIS.
All I was thinking was "SNU SNU" gotta make some Nabatean deity babies.

Attached: 1566699486591.jpg (1280x720, 269K)

I don't even like Edelgard you obsessed tard. She's unlikable, and so is everyone else. The paths are handled like shit, you're "right" no matter who you pick to follow. Even Fates' garbage story made it more apparent you sided with the "bad" side on Conquest, but Edelgard's route still feels "good" for the most part if you picked her, because Rhea and Dimitri go nuts and make her look better.

I really don't understand the notion that Edelgard is "insane" even in non-BE routes. Even in BL where she's arguably at her worst she firmly and coherently states her beliefs in a way that makes sense, even if it is authoritarian as all hell.

Insane is something like fucking Garon, who is literally fighting for the lulz.

Shamir:Hello, Catherine. I always knew this day would come.

Catherine:What a coincidence, so did I. It seems that now we have no choice. We have nothing in common. Not our backgrounds, not our beliefs.

Shamir:Not the way we lived... or the way we'll die.

Can't you fuck Sothis though and avoid the crusty dragon?

I won't disagree that even for a self insert Byleth lacks personality. Such a missed oppurtunity too. I really think they should have at least voice acted the multiple choice lines, who've done a lot for his character

>barbed wire dragon
neat

Too tall, not real Casper

How do I get a body like this

Thanks user.

Kill god and the children of god

>watching dubshit

by being a grizzled old war master daddy

Grug the barbarian killed this fine loli grandma ass though.

Attached: 1533054257509.png (2000x2000, 3.37M)

Hello? Post time skip he gained a solid 15 cm

Wait, is that supposed to be a double entendre?

NOOOOOOOO DELETE THIS YOU CAN'T MAKE FUN OF DIMITRI NOOOOO

Thanks for the answers, guess I'll try later. I'm at the timeskip and Dimitri is saying some sick shit.

Attached: 1566702117520.jpg (249x192, 5K)

>Lacks personality
Isn't that the point though? It plays into the whole 'god's vessel' in that he's nearly emotionless because he was supposed to die and be a vessel for Sothis. Then again, you could sort of hear his personality in battle with lines like 'Let me demonstrate' and 'As expected' and they add more lines after timeskip. The big turning point being when Jeralt dies.

ive tried looking for so damn long. whats the name of the final preparations theme? It's played for both GD final map preparations and Church final map preparations

Edelgard is supposed to be evil and we when picking her route is supposed to root for her knowing that you are playing the badguys. People who say Edelgard's reasons are just is plan wrong:

>know your uncle killed the last guy who is trying to do the same exact thing you are doing which is reform Fodlan so it is no longer dependent in crests/nobility/heir
>uncle finally lets you go to school with his son
>instead of instantly telling Dimitri what her uncle did she betrays everyone by hiring a hitman to kill them
>later started a bloody war that lasted at a minimum of 5 years costing countless lives of commoner whom she obviously doesn't give a fuck about
>continue to side with the people who killed guy who was trying to reform the ruling system of Fodlan
>in some endings you betray them because they literally make you look like fucking Hitler

This is pretty much Edelgard in a nutshell, there is no defending what she did. This is not even a morally gray area type of issue like Fallout NV.

Drink loli blood

Attached: 1566312555953.jpg (744x1408, 182K)

They wrote themselves into a corner in Blue Lions because theres 0 reason for same dimitri and claude to not just team up and spitroast el so instead Claude got every single one of his friends except for Hilda killed by ambushing Dimitri then ran away and immediately begged Dimitri for help

That's just Dimitri for the first half of the timeskip.

She was his first love

>Flayn and Seteth havr crests of cethleann and cichol
>Cethleann and Cichol are daughter and father
>Claude:

Attached: 4e3.jpg (413x449, 50K)

he didnt get the message from the kingdom because the empire killed the messengers

I wouldnt say Edelgard is insane, she's just deluded by her own superiority complex, cant see things from any other perspective. Its common throughout history. Look at Napoleon and Hitler.

He loved her man cut the guy some slack
After all the shit he's been through he just wanted peace for once in his life

Pretty much, instead of a bros fucking a hoe we got EPIC SCHEMES in a CHAOTIC BATTLEFIELD.

I see Edeltards are still trying to spin the narrative that Rhea and Dimitri are the villains

I really wish I could love this game like a ton of people seem to, but fucking hell it feels like such a mess.

After playing 2 paths I think the game's strongest point is lore. They got pretty good world building and the lore is interesting enough to want to find out what's going on and uncover the full picture of what's going on. However, the writing/dialogue itself within the story is pretty terrible. Lots of dumb situations and character exchanges that ruin the otherwise decent overarching elements. All the paths come off as stupid and most of the major moments are handled like shit (Jeralt and Sothis' deaths both felt extremely forced and retarded, Solon's shadow realm macguffin power was retarded, Edelgard's reveal was retarded, etc. )

Meanwhile the gameplay is pretty ass, and not just because it's easy to the point of boredom. The class/skill exp system is just striaght up tedium to manage, no weapon triangle kills a lot of strategy for positioning and picking who to fight, maps are shit and contribute to that as well plus often reused even in paralogues, the weapon skills and gambits feel tacked on and some are just busted like stride, etc. The fluff and of the monastery segments was cool at first but becomes tiresome as fuck by half way through the first playthrough, yet you miss out on a lot of helpful things if you skip doing it.

Characters are alright but still a lot of the usual anime tropey shit, just with more dialogue than before. And story characters like Jeralt or Sothis they totally fail to build a connection with you before getting offed, so you don't even care when they die. Felt too close to Lilith's laughable death in Fates.

Not unlike Echoes, the game feels like it's best form would be boiling it down to a VN focusing on the side characters interacting, because actually playing it turned into a chore once the new game smell wore off and the story is just meh again.

Yea Forums set my expectations for Edelgard so low that now that I got my hands on the game and have gotten through 2 routes I literally love her. Not romantically but she’s so diabolical and cunning in a nuanced way, she’s a rarity in this series.

He was talking about the empire army not the alliance too m8

What routes and what happens in them that made you like her? Because literally everyone I've seen play this game on twitch or yt fucking hated her.

I just got to chapter 11, first weekend of the month (2/8).
Do I have to talk to edelgard and go with her NOW, or can it wait a week or two?

eat your vegetables

You can soft reset your seal back is something the others didn't mention

He's probably not a zoomer faggot that lets ecelebs dictate opinions to him.

he's brown
he's a literal janitor
has no personality beyond MUH RHEA and CLEANING

Why is Sylvain's palette black and red?

I played her route last. Seeing her conversations with the death knight while knowing what she is going to do is kino.

It can and should wait, user. Do not ever skip time in these type of games.

He's probably a liar who hasnt played the game actually

Weird I was expecting her to be good but she is a complete retard that makes everyone else act like even bigger idiots if you recruit in her route.

every character has colour coded shit based on their appearance

Dimitri is too fucking stupid to be outright villainous in non AM/CF routes, he’s a mindless, revenge obsessed boar that gets himself killed.

Rhea’s lies about Fodlan’s true history and the foundation of the church as a front to let her resurrect her mommy directly come back to bite her in the ass regarding Edelgard when you compare and contrast the information gleaned from rhea’s Confessions at the end of GD and the Emperor exclusive knowledges Edelgard reveals to you in CF. That is entirely her doing and it is hilarious to watch play out when you’ve done GD before it of the double whammy of mommy’s vessel ANDS an insanely determined albino womanlet who thinks she’s freeing humanity from evil dragon rule

You don't lose any time, just use all of your activity points for that day before you talk to her.

flayn pls

Attached: FE3H Marriage _ Romance Flayn (C - S Support) - Fire Emblem Three Houses 10-11 screenshot.png (1280x720, 938K)

>Black Eagle route
>Don't even bother recruiting Cyril because villagers are a meme (and I found out later he ditches you if you side with Edelgard)
>Somehow in missions 12 and 18 he's a fucking monster of a Wyvern Lord who can x2 any of my units and kill them in one turn
>Literally the challenge of the final boss is killing Cyril, once he's dead Immaculate One is ez pz

How????

He's good as a great knight

dimitri not really, rhea definitely

Attached: 1565653277059.jpg (1280x720, 196K)

I dunno man, I don't like dark grey. I like when characters go "Yeah I'm an a-hole, feels good man."

its the power of believing super hard in your waifu user

Is that the BE route? I like the BL route, where Rhea was passive af and the only evil person was Eldegard.

Tbf anyone would fucking snap after the shit that happens to her in CF. Rhea is a tragic fallen hero who devolves into outright villainy evil when you turn on her. Poor girl has suffered

I especially enjoyed the diabolical plan that nearly cost her life at the start of the game

>Dimitri is too fucking stupid to be outright villainous in non AM/CF routes, he’s a mindless, revenge obsessed boar that gets himself killed.
Why does this make you so angry? He also isnt crazy in BE route, mainly only in his own.

>Rhea’s lies about Fodlan’s true history and the foundation of the church as a front to let her resurrect her mommy directly come back to bite her in the ass regarding Edelgard when you compare and contrast the information gleaned from rhea’s Confessions at the end of GD and the Emperor exclusive knowledges Edelgard reveals to you in CF. That is entirely her doing and it is hilarious to watch play out when you’ve done GD before it of the double whammy of mommy’s vessel ANDS an insanely determined albino womanlet who thinks she’s freeing humanity from evil dragon rule
She didn't lie she just omitted information, much of the history in the library is still accurate. And she wasnt hiding anything particularly bad anyway, just the fact that her Goddess worshipping dragon people were wiped out by Nemesis and the dubsteppers.
The only shady shit she did was do experiments to bring back Sothis, which from what we know isn't necessarily a bad thing either. Sothis ruling Fodland would be the best outcome.

I did her path first and guessed her double identity pretty quick. It felt retarded though, and the way her values seemed so at odds with the type of people she was working with and enabling just didn't seem well written. It ended up just making her seem retarded.

I’ve only played BL and Church so far but I just reloaded my save from the route split and began BE because I want to see what a fire emblem game is like being the invading nation and am only about a chapter in. Playing BL -> Church, a lot of what she says before the war begins seemed to resonate with her actions in the BL route. Everything she did was so calculated and cold but I understand why she did what she did. But that’s honestly what makes her a good villain and I’m also sure that’s why Yea Forums can’t stop talking about her and shitting on her and getting into hyperbolics unlike any other villain in this series. No other villain in this series has warranted this level of discussion because they’re typically low on the villain motive tier list. I’m kind of glad I went in with low expectations for her though.

truly a tragic figure

Attached: 1565636481790.jpg (1920x1080, 1.1M)

>Dimitri is too fucking stupid to be outright villainous in non AM/CF routes, he’s a mindless, revenge obsessed boar that gets himself killed.
Why does this make you so angry? He also isnt crazy in BE route, mainly only in his own.

>Rhea’s lies about Fodlan’s true history and the foundation of the church as a front to let her resurrect her mommy directly come back to bite her in the ass regarding Edelgard when you compare and contrast the information gleaned from rhea’s Confessions at the end of GD and the Emperor exclusive knowledges Edelgard reveals to you in CF. That is entirely her doing and it is hilarious to watch play out when you’ve done GD before it of the double whammy of mommy’s vessel ANDS an insanely determined albino womanlet who thinks she’s freeing humanity from evil dragon rule
She didn't lie she just omitted information, much of the history in the library is still accurate. And she wasnt hiding anything particularly bad anyway, just the fact that her Goddess worshipping dragon people were wiped out by Nemesis and the dubsteppers.
The only shady shit she did was do experiments to bring back Sothis, which from what we know isn't necessarily a bad thing either. Sothis ruling Fodland would be the best outcome.

Thats literally the only route she acts like that, and for a pretty good fucking reason, the reincarnation of the goddess that she devoted her thousand year existence to bringing back just up and betrays her for no reason. She refrained from wiping out everyone in the past and tried to build a world of peace instead, and then everything goes to shit, so no wonder she says "fuck it" and decides to go full race-war.
I sympathise with Rhea far more than with Edelgard, thats for damn sure.

>Sad lonely dragon wants to resurrect god.
>Tries to keep the peace in said goddess' land for Her return
>Humans are shit and keep killing each other.

Attached: Rhea in GD.jpg (1280x720, 193K)

The problem is the people who try to claim she isn't a villain. They're either waifufags or the sort that unironically say Griffith did nothing wrong.

So why the fuck did she snap in SS?

Still better than Edelgard

Attached: 1566702648976.png (344x135, 24K)

Why is Yea Forums fucking up I only posted this once

People aren't shitting on her for being a good villain, I agree she is
People get pissed off then waifufags claim she ISNT the villain

Here are your options:
-cum inside Femlyth
-have Boyleth cum inside you
-cum inside Femlyth while Boyleth cums inside you

like, including the lords? I'm gonna assume church route and exclude Edelgard, Dimitri and Claude because those are broken and easy picks

>Eagles
Dorothea
Petra
Ferdinand

>Lions
Felix
Sylvainn
Mercedes

>Deers
Hilda
Lysithea
Raphael

Wtf is SS?

Wtf is SS?

>side with retard Hitler Edelgard
>side with nutjob "muh mommy" Rhea
>side with bipolar kill them all Dimitri
>side with the literal 3rd wheel who's path is tacked on because they wanted 3 houses at the school, not just 2

I hate that every path just feels unsatisfying for the most part. I just end up not liking any of them because they everyone turns out to be retarded in one way or another. Claude the least so I guess, but he just feels like picking Hufflepuff in Harry Potter when the story is mostly Griffendor vs Slythern.

Edeltard is a great plot device to explore Fodland, she is a shit waifu.

Guess we’re still completely ignoring the fact TWSITD effectively have shadow control of the empire at the onset of the game and that if Edelgard doesn’t kick off the war herself, odds are Arundel/Thales deposes them (or even worse, do what they did to Tomas/Monica and replace her with a slitherer puppet) and start the war against Seiros themselves?

War was inevitable in Fodlan, and it unironically ends up being for the better long term for Fodlan in every single ending

>Edelgard my brothers and sisters from dad's harem died from Crest experimentations.
>Rhea

Attached: Rhea's account on the Red Canyon.jpg (1280x720, 243K)

straight shota

silver snow, its the chruch route

Silver Snow, the Church route you fucking dip

If you use the word "villain" to describe anyone in a game about warring factions with differing perspectives, you're too retarded to have a decent discussion, even by 4channel standards.

sacred stones?

>murders "heretics" for the slighest infractions
>attempted to kill a child birthed by a loyal follower to replace them with god

She can get shit on, her and Edelgard both suck

Sounds like you havent even played the game.
Rhea isnt a nutjob in any other route than Edelgards one, and for a good reason.
Dimitri isnt bipolar he's insane and it takes a lot to bring him back to sanity, its probably the best character arc in the game.
Claudes route isnt tacked on its probably the longest of the 4 routes and has all the lore and backstory.

Can I come inside Boyleth while another Boyleth cums inside me?

What even happens to to the original when they get replaced with a slither? Are they just dead, in the rape basement, dead in the rape basement, what?

Lol please don't tell me you didn't give him his best class user, you're not that stupid, are you?

You’ll have to excuse the FE fanbase, they’re so use to comically black and white morality you introduce even the slightly notion of gray and they’ll lose all cognitive function

raped to death in the rape basement probably

I just fucking broke out I don't have much time to tell you this but don't trus
tj;gskemrdtbhhhhgfbfgssgbfzvdV
goodbye

Executes dumbasses trying to kill her.
The Byleth was born not breathing, and was saved by the mother's request dipshit.

tragic as fuck, actually

>the slighest infractions
You know Cyril is openly not a believer and Rhea herself told him he doesn't need to be in order to be with them, right? You know that the ones executed tried to raid a fucking tomb to create weapons, attempted against her life directly, and in the case of Edelgard start a war.

Attached: 2019081323243600-0DC6ECE91CF3F6F02BAFC002E3FFBAAD.jpg (1280x720, 199K)

Well the slithers regard Edelgard as their greatest creation so I'm sure even if they removed her from the public eye they'd still keep her around in the basement where she can count rats.

Dimitri
Lorenz
Ingrid
Ashe
Lysithea
Petra
Ferdinand
Mercedes

Yeah, you cucks heep forgetting about Warmaster Felix.

It's pathetic.

How the fuck is working with the slitherers a "slight infraction"?
She and Seteth is acutely aware that the slitherers are out there trying to kill them because they literally genocided her entire race, no shit she takes threats seriously. She was 100% right about them being legitimate threats.
What? She saved Byleth by sacrificing the mother at his mothers request
Speedreader.

By the time you're level 50 that doesn't really mean shit. If You're that hot about speed then Assassin is way better than Swordmaster, has a much better skillset and has 5 move.

I haven't finished BE, but they don't mention anything about the lizard queen's bones, right?
Who has their remains at the end, and does anyone make new weapons out of them?

>She and Seteth is acutely aware that the slitherers are out there trying to kill them
Yet they weren't aware that Slithers have infiltrated the monastery itself?

>>>"""saved""" Byleth
Byleth was born fucked up because her mother was a fucked up experiment. Literally Rhea's fault to begin with.
Poisoning someone's food and then giving them the antidote is not saving their lives.

And yes she effectively used Byleth as a lab rat to continue her experiment to bring Sothis back.

Gee how did they not spot literal shape shifters

Yeah I don’t think they’d be willing to toss her aside completely but at some point if she was openly defying them they were not going to let that stand. You see it in BE when they nuke Arianrhod in retaliation

Rhea killing the church members AS they were about to eat out the slitherers makes no fucking sense. She could have accelerated everything so easily and probably saved Remire and Jeralt.
Agreed. Seteth thinks what she did was fucked up and argued with her for a month about it. And Seteth is an amoral fuck at best.

Gorilla, Dorothea and the gatekeeper knew something was weird with Monica.

Thomas fooled everyone.

*rat out the slitherers, wtf

>Byleth was born fucked up because her mother was a fucked up experiment. Literally Rhea's fault to begin with.

Dude Nabatean blood gives humans super vitality, longevity, and strength. There is no caveat stated in game. That's your fucking headcannon that has base in the plot.

Hilda also says Monica acts weird after what she went through. Still wouldn't be enough to pin her to Slithers though.

I'm pretty sure shoving their heart in your chest will have more extreme effects than just taking their blood.

Hilda is the gorilla

How do you guys construct this headcanon? Even after finishing GD and learning the truth Rhea isn't a bad person at all, she did questionable things but nothing outright fucking evil, it was all for a good cause
I just cant take you people seriously, you're so dedicated to making Edelgard look vindicated ignoring the fact even she was forced to do all this by the slitherers
The slitherers are the true villains nobody else.

>tfw turning everyone into a random class
I wanna fuck Gremory Ingrid

Let's not forget that for a failed homunculous she was allowed to have a relationship with jeralt and was described as a happy woman that loved flowers by Jeralt.

Rhea put her heart on Byleth because the homunculous nun begged for it as Byleth was a stillborn.

Jeralt had every reason to panic but Rhea saved Byleth by putting the fucking heart oglf her mother in the baby after the mother relinquished Sothis heart functioning as her own to save her kid.

Rhea was willingly giving up the heart on request of the mother, shit got weird later on and Jeralt escaped.
It's kinda funny how Gatekeeper comments on her family, Hilda comments on how weird she acts and Dorothea is confused about Edelgard and Monica being so close.

Respect the Gorilla.

Turning you into demonic beast if it didn't register you as a Nabatean. It'd be interesting if Rhea has Sothis' blood. But Rhea Sothis' daughter so I guess it was close enough.

we're talking about rhea you obsessed waifufag

>homunculous
They're not fucking constructs, Rhea's "children" and "creations" are just people she shared her blood with.

Rhea is a habitual liar that built an entire religion out of lies and subjugated humans for a thousand goddamn years because "muh original sin" or whatever the fuck her justification even is.

>>>it was all for a good cause

How can you Rheafags say this with a straight face. She quite literally saw Byleth as nothing but a tool to resurrect Sothis. She wanted her to override their personality and take over by resurrecting in them
Not to mention her entire fucking church being founded on lies and bluepilling the entire continent.

I'm taking Marianne for myself, so tell me friends. Which girl pairs up well with Dimitri

I might have missread then, the game doesn't flesh Byleth mom that well to be honest, most of what we know comes from jeralt and Rhea near the end of GD.

>I like the incredibly generic route
I mean okay

The religion predates the shit that went down with Nemesis. People had temples and churches for Sothis and her kids. Rhea modified it after the war to deal with the fact that damn near all the gods where dead.

Incel Dimitri is the most consistent with his character.

GD explains her justification, she wants to avoid humans repeating the Agarthans' actions and knowing that the relics/crests were stolen by force. Still a lie and still fucked up, but it's not that vague

Unironically Dimitri and Dedue. Somebody post the TWO MEN edit

Felix's ability gives him more strength if he doesn't have a battalion equipped. He's going to kill everything if you give him a sword.

Fruit Ninja ...

If she had human interests at heart she'd be destroying the bones of her dead relatives instead of trying to resurrect them.
Her (understandable) desire to see her family again is feeding the arms race.

I just started Black Eagle. So far I don't like Edelgard to be honest.
Hubert seems better than expected.
Class has pretty bad chemistry.

i assumed someone killed the messenger either the empire itself, or an alliance who allied itself with the empire to prevent the two sides from joining

There's way more personal conflict on Black Eagles, but it makes them coming together in the end a lot less corny.
Basically BE is like Persona 3's cast compared to GD's Persona 4.

Dunno if you can destroy them, though. She does make an effort to limit their usage and suppress the future tech, but it backfires pretty terribly during the game. But yes, she should accept that her mother (who definitely wouldn't approve of her actions) is dead, and she's rather uncaring towards humans at best, even in the intro cutscene. Though she does have a few moments of compassion, like helping Catherine and Cyril

well they're weapons, they break down without constant upkeep and the stones are all that's left of her family so she could at least bury them like with what she did with the sword of the creator

It seems weird. I expected Deers to be like this instead they were great.
Not sure if Lions will be like this.
I've only done C supports but Edelgard comes off really bitchy. I assume she warms up to them eventually, but it seems unnecessarily so. Like actively antagonizing Bernadette.

It's better to give Felix fist weapons. Since his crest goes off so often, there's a very good chance it will go off with four attacks.

I took it as she allowed the Ten Elites' descendants to live and keep them, but then tried to use disinformation to hide their true nature. Hiding them away at some point would've been much more effective though. And I think the durability thing is just for gameplay balancing, the dragon bones are pretty old and are probably crazy durable

The Lions are very tightly-knit, several of them are childhood friends. Not a lot of conflict between them though besides Felix, but there was a good sense of loyalty throughout the story

I wish the dark bishop armor didn't make Lorenz look fat

I strongly considered going Golden for my first run but the Lions were the only house with no characters I disliked. I guess I made the right call.

Are Lions as strong as the mock battle/Grondor battle suggest?
On both mock battles they kill the other side before I do anything. Grondor was less one sided since they waited to attack.

The slithers are pretty unambiguously baddies though.

Dimitri is the strongest lord statistically (though lacks some utility) and the other units are really good too, especially Felix. Narratively though the Kingdom is the underdog and struggles a lot during the war

I like Edelgard. What now?

Attached: 1565771688742.png (1366x768, 1.6M)

>incel
Do you even know what that word means? Do his supports with Sylvain, the guy has to fend off women with a stick.

So does Edelgard have the shorten life span like Lysithea? I've only started the BE playthrough and while she's not winning me over at all I am seeing more of her control freak tendencies which explains a lot of her behavior. If she has a limited time as well that would definitely explain a lot.

She does.

Yes, having two crests inherently causes your body to age irregularly. This is just a "muh headcanon" of course but I noticed that both Edelgard and Lysithea are among the two shortest characters in the game, their growth may have been stilted from the second crest.

It's implied but I don't remember it being made explicit (someone correct me if I missed a support). Her controlling nature was more because she felt that if she didn't fix the world by any means necessary, no one ever would and all her suffering would mean nothing

She does not since she only had one minor crest.

yes, it comes up with her paired ending with lysithea

aside from byleth, who can save my wife lysithea

Hanneman, Lindhart, and Cluade.

Linhardt and the other professor man.

Dear Lord it too tedious to collect renown for NG+. Oh God please let there be a DLC map that allows us to farm this.

do they all fuck my wife though

They must have intended there to be a more massive, confusing fight, but due to positioning of everyone, changed it so it wasn't an absolute nightmare to play even on casual.

>it's a "hilda can't stop flying around and criting everything" episode

Attached: 1566960125997.jpg (1450x2048, 250K)

Shamir's stats at level 11... What were they thinking?

Hanneman doesn't, that would be weird. In their ending she trains under him as his apprentice and the two discover a cure. Once he does pass away she takes over his title as the most renowned crest scholar. Never says anything about her having a partner.

The other two fuck her though.

how to marry dragon goddess lolibaba cunny?

I wish that we got snow maps in places like the Kingdom. Especially when we have places that are stated to take place in Winter. All the characters tell me how frigid they’re home is, but by the time we’re there, it’s obviously green and sunny.

Attached: 1567080566293.png (640x854, 411K)

You just choose to at the end when you're given the decision. It's genuinely the most awkward scene in the entire game though, Byleth basically agrees to fuck his tulpa.

>override their personality
This dumb fucker again.

Attached: 32d1715f7c2c8524c5f1b960d9f75744d872e8e5ab27417770b3aa865da12994のコピー3.png (878x869, 543K)

Yeah it must be engine limitations or something. All the Lions' timeskip designs have fur coats so I was looking forward to tundra missions. That paralogue with Dedue where you go to Duscur, which is supposed to be really far north, and it's a grassy field was odd

The fact that Emperor does not give Edelgard access to magic is fucking dumb.

We ain't getting that until wave 3 of dlc where will also get the TRUE HAPPY ending where no one dies and we all become friends to fight a single villan.

Good thing she gets fucked in GD and BL and fucks off forever.

>Hurrrrr she's not a villain she's "morally grey"

Attached: 1567133107258.png (1241x693, 930K)

I really hope it's not THE TRUE ending because it defeats the entire point of TH

Yeah, that part made me 'u_w00t_m8?' hard.

If you don't like her now wait until later

dmitri is a deviant art character written for incels

Attached: 1567014834388.jpg (1197x929, 329K)

The BE students unironically have more development when you recruit them on other routes. You learn all of them don't agree with Edelgard's views at all, they either had family they were scared Edelgard may harm (like Casper, Ferdinand, and Petra) or going back to their prior life would be even worse then being in the empire (Dorothea, Bernie, and Lindhart).

If you mean the war I already know about it. I honestly not too sure how they'll deal with her to make her likable.

In the fort merceus chapter with the death knight, when does he start running, or rather, what is the trigger?

That's what's fun about the Church route, it feels personal.

Rhea literally says it in her S support that she wanted Byleth to turn into Sothis

I think it's once one of his assassin buddies is killed, but I could be wrong. That was just what I noticed by the time I used up all my divine pulses and thankfully killed him on my last try without being too far behind

Attached: 1566788610781.png (333x613, 318K)

I hope this doesn't happen.

I think once you get into a certain range, I believe once a character becomes close enough to deal an attack toward him, he will start running. If you don't kill him he will appear on the next map.

she has solid reasoning though
>tried minding her own business
>people abuse her people's literal bodies and forge them into weapons
even if she's a little extreme, it's because she's acting from experience

for me i moved hilda into max range and he started booking it

Im interested to know how they would fuck it up even more as they did with fates.

>tfw watching your dad die a second time
it never gets any easier

if they strictly keep the time manipulation to gameplay then they can't
>bruh how are you grown up
>oh i just put my son/daughter in a separate dimension to grow on their own
>hey awakening characters let me just poof you into another dimension and you assume different aliases
that some retarded shit
a textbook case of why abusing time travel makes a story suck some major ass

>tfw walking into your father's quarters, locking the door behind you, and passionately french kissing him
>tfw melting into his big, strong, manly arms, melting into his chest
>tfw feeling his massive blade breaker poking against you as you break your kiss

So a ending where none of the three lords die and instead help you out to fight a greater evil would be fine as long as time travel isn't abused for stupid shit?