Cyberpunk 2077 is turning out to be shit

>Cyberpunk 2077 is turning out to be shit
>Death Stranding is a pissing simulator
>No Mans sky STILL runs like shit, even after it's "LE EBIN REDEMPTION ARC" patch meme.
>Yakuza is becoming a Turn Based JRPG
>System shock Remake looks bland and lifeless because it was made in the shitty unreal engine.

youtube.com/watch?v=JdiaIRkjpI0

Guys I'm legitimatley scared for the future of Vidya. Will there be ANY worthwhile games in Q4 2019- 2020?

Attached: 3571637-3079378-deathstranding_screen_ps4_007_1465877396.jpg (1280x720, 52K)

>Will there be ANY worthwhile games in Q4 2019- 2020?
Yes, and they're all Switch exclusives

>Garunteed Replies.png

Attached: 1566092232355.jpg (512x512, 50K)

Don't worry user we had dmc 5 and sekiro where a game couldn't feel more like a game and soon there will be iceborn to give us a fresh breath between all these anime and cinematic games.

Attached: 1565661451479.gif (550x400, 1.59M)

Yakuza jrpg? Sounds cool.

dont let Randy slide this.

I thought Yea Forums hates dmc 5

No, Death Stranding and Cyberpunk are gonna be rad. The Final Fantasy 7 remake has potential.

Gameplay isn't going to be fantastic and we already know the whole story

Have sex

It feels so good to have your own opinion and not let Yea Forums decide for you what you are allowed to like and what not.

Attached: 1552878853743.jpg (843x869, 104K)

>Will there be ANY worthwhile games in Q4 2019- 2020?
Yes, including Cyberpunk and Death Stranding

NFS Heat, screencap this

Luigis Mansion 3 bois

Racing games are too linear.

Attached: 12d.jpg (567x561, 57K)

>Death Stranding releases on late 2019 to critical acclaim and financial success. The game is praised by its story, innovative design and exceptional creative direction. Sales are expected to reach 10 million copies by the end of the year, making it one of Sony's most successful original IPs for the PlayStation 4.

>Critics have praised the innovative motifs and the story's narrative, along with the creative direction by game creator Hideo Kojima. It has been called "a work of genius" and has been rated as "one of the best games of all time" by several critics and fans alike. Besides its massive success among professional critics, it has also found widespread acclaim among hardcore fans of Kojima's earlier works, and has been praised even by those who have criticized the shortcomings of his previous game, MGS V. It is "a work of art, unlike anything I have ever played before", an anonymous user commented on the notoriously critical "Yea Forums" board from Yea Forums. As of today, Death Stranding holds a 98 Metacritic Score, indicating "Universal Acclaim", the user-voted score is 96. Sony has confirmed a sequel to the game, and arranged funds for the creation of Kojima's new game, expected to be released in 2022

Attached: 717.jpg (324x291, 28K)

You just jaded faggot

Get a new hobby

Thanks for spoiling that pre-printed IGN review user.

Attached: 13.jpg (1911x1210, 1.41M)

Unreal Engine does not dictate how bland a game looks, the developer using it does.

Attached: jack-o.gif (500x257, 1.79M)

There is practically no chance Death Stranding is gonna be commercially successful. It may or may not be good and may or may not be reviewed well but normies aren't gonna buy it. There's just no simple hook to it that would make people buy it.

Well bannerlord is finally coming out and that's enough for me

Death Stranding will sell the most because it's the most interesting game of 2019.

>game

>believing meme opinions as full-grown opinions at all.
user...

Attached: Sekiro1.png (204x405, 127K)

Everything is linear user

DS looks like a boring art major made a game, it will flop massively

Okay. Let's pretend I haven't heard of the game and have no previous experience with Kojima's work. Sell Death Stranding to me.

>of the year

Probably couldn't sell a jaded faggot something he clearly has no interest in.

>FF7 remake
>Destroy All Humans
>Psychonauts 2
>Dying Light 2
>Elden Ring
>No More Heroes 3
There’s plenty of good games coming don’t be such a doomer

You can make a pee

Elden Ring will save us

There has not been one thing about Yakuza 7 or Death Stranding to make me think I will hate them.

>one of the most anticipated games right now with millions of views on YouTube
>hurr durr its gonna flop

cope

>Q4 2019
there's probably more but
>doom eternal
>shovel knight DLC

>Capcom delivered 2 GOTYs
>Sekiro was actually pretty good too
>Bloodstained delivered
>Blasphemous's demo is actually fucking good
>Doom Eternal looks amazing and is just around the corner

Imagine having sort of expectations whatsoever for Metal Gear Stranding: Piss Walker. Cyberpunk could go either way, 24/7 shitposting isn't telling anyone anything about how good or bad the game is.

What's happening to Yakuza 7 could be considered bizarre but you can tell the devs are tired of rehashing the same shit over and over again.

>YT views means sales

Thats the definition of a flop.

Whats the game even about, no one knows

I dont care if its only on Epic im still looking forward to Phoenix Point.

Attached: PP.jpg (1280x720, 117K)

i think both of you are wrong. views seems like a dumb way to tell. we just don't know yet.

YT views means their is a lot of interest you braindead retard

This post is the definition of retarded

>check this video in the top of my recommended
>mmm its shit
>close video
>1+ view

YT views just means the creator paid a lot of money or haves a lot of subs

>Go west east in order to reconnect a CERN gone wrong project that probably is the responsible of destroying the United States and save your ex-girlfriend and elected president of a new Federation with transhumanists objectives.

Did you watch the video?

Attached: 1566497761901.png (210x339, 69K)

Bannerlord.
If it goes epic exclusive gaming is dead.

Get better taste in games honestly my good man like holy shit

Oh so it will be a bootleg MGS

We had REmake2, DMC5 and Sekiro this year. That's already miles better than 2018.

No, it is a walker simulator with the plot of The Postman (1997).

Attached: 1566492790837.jpg (600x554, 61K)

How about none of you feed attention whores that make pointless threads like these

Starfield Nov 2020