Anyone else has a bad feeling about this game?

Anyone else has a bad feeling about this game?
So far looks good but in terms of gameplay doesn't seem very promising. Nothing looks particularly engaging. If you told me this was a graphic adventure I'd belive you.

Attached: H2x1_NSwitch_LuigisMansion3_image1600w.jpg (1600x800, 292K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/CQ-SY8ah_8c
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I actually think the opposite. Gameplay looks solid enough & between Luigi's moveset and Gooigi, there's enough to make good, varied enough experience, from puzzles to combat.
It's just the rest I'm not a huge fan of: Don't like the aesthetics, don't like the ghosts ( though admitedly sensical in the context of the game & its setting ), don't like the lighting.
Still looks fun enough.

it looks great. expressions and animations are amazing, new ghosts are cool and non-generic, new abilities that actually seem useful and fun to use.

personally, the only thing I'm concerned about is that it looks kind of short from what they've shown. It's hard to tell the length of it, though.

An individual floor is short, but we don't know how many floors there are exactly.

game looks great honestly
but real talk, these guys looks fucking stupid
they just took the red ghosts from dark moon and made them blocky

Attached: 616px-LM3NotSlammer.jpg (616x599, 23K)

When are we getting a 3D Wario platformer

Environmental puzzles look braindead easy. Just like in LM2.

FUCKING THIS

I agree, it doesn't have the same tone as the first game.

NEW GAMESCOM FOOTAGE

In case people didn't realize we got new footage last week since Nintendo are idiots and didn't link the video on their American channel.

youtu.be/CQ-SY8ah_8c

Call me a nostalgiafag or a boomer or whatever but I wish portrait ghosts were back. It kinda added to the atmosphere of the mansion, like how maybe all the ghosts originally lived together in this big complex doing their own thing innocently before their death.

ironically the biggest thing that makes the newer games feel way less atmospheric and spooky than the first one is the fact that the first game didn't have much music and the others do. Like when you were just walking around most of the time it was just luigi humming or whistling and there was something really neat about that. When you add in regular music it makes it feel less atmospheric

>I wish portrait ghosts were back.
Did you miss the E3 news entirely?

The second game sucked dick after the first mansion.

They literally are back

The Treehouse gameplay looked good I thought

It looks amazing, I hate that people act like any change to an old game in a sequel is bad
I'm looking foward to the scare scraper the most though

I remember parts of this floor from earlier trailers and it's probably the least exciting one we've seen so far because of how much it has in common with that one Dark Moon mansion, but I think this guy is new.

Attached: gamescom ghost.png (785x461, 826K)

It’s literally going to be rated 9 or 10/10 by everyone because it’s Nintendo

Seething cope

I brought this up after the gameplay was initially shown and got (you)'d into oblivion by angry fanboys. The enemy designs are trash just like dark moon.

>braindead easy
yeah I too expect luigi's mansion to be a mindbending test of my reasoning skills, I tip my hat off to you fellow rational sir

>that guy who will slam ghosts toward other players
thats me

the animations are really good, and the location is really good, and the gameplay looks fun. I wish the atmosphere was more comfy though, like the original game. Comfy in a kinda dark and spooky way. It's too bright.

*yawn*

Attached: Neville.png (414x442, 338K)

Sounds like you didn't play Dark Moon.
The gameplay is OBJECTIVELY better than the original, the only flaw was the design's and artstyle.
Luigi's Mansion 3 is basically a better version of 2 with the design and details of the original in it's own unique way.

I still fucking remember the scare scraper spamming boogaloo

>Lose
>Know fully well it's because of you
>Literally all 3 other players spam "GOOD JOB"

Can't fucking wait

Attached: 5d556e319a2cf3a7deec836d8d7b4c12.jpg (700x438, 39K)

I forgot its gonna have multiplayer

Attached: Luigi's Mansion 2 multiplayer.gif (425x176, 299K)

>new ghosts are cool and non-generic

I'll agree with everything but this. The new ghost designs are generic garbage and lack all of the SOUL of the original. It's my only major gripe with what we've seen so far.

Attached: 500px-LM_3DS_Art_-_Ghosts.jpg (500x402, 26K)

explain to me how those yellow/pink ghosts (majority of the ghosts you see in the original) are any bit less generic than the ones we have now?

don't bother trying to engage with these autists, they'll never be satisfied unlike every new luigi's mansion game is exactly like the original

>unlike
*unless

Gameplay looks like 2 but with slamming and probably some other stuff, and my favorite part of 2 was the gameplay.
Nothing that's been shown has looked even remotely bad yet, I'm actually really excited.

>cutscene whenever a new gameplay element is introduced like Dark Moon instead of letting you react when something is moving
The main reason why I found Dark Moon so boring: too many cutscenes which slow down the pace of progression and exploration.

No padding = replayable. Luigi's Mansion 1 is piss short compared to Dark Moon but I've still sunk more hours into it.

Devs said they heard the complaints about Dark Moon and addressed them. It's why the game is floor based and you change floors via the elevator.

Look I grew up with Luigi’s mansion but even I can say that the gameplay has a lot of flaws. None of the puzzles are hard, it’s really short and you can beat it in one sitting if you know what you are doing, and the only replay value is getting the good mansion or the tent at the end.
This game was always carried by its spooky atmosphere. That’s why I don’t really like the newer games everything is too bright and happy looking.

4 or 5 medium sized mansions instead of 1 big mansion, mission progression, and enemy design were not the issues I had with Dark Moon. It was boring because it's a slow game. Even when mashing a button do deal 30 damage to a ghost per second it's dull because it looks like you don't get to do anything beside wait for Luigi to be done slamming so you can slam again.