Just beat this, where do I go from here?

Just beat this, where do I go from here?

Attached: Final-Fantasy-XIV-Heavensward.jpg (1000x563, 101K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/KZXcellent/status/1139918359296905216
fflogs.com/zone/statistics/29#sample=1&dataset=95&aggregate=amount
fflogs.com/zone/statistics/29#sample=1&aggregate=amount
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Stormblood. Do Alexander first, though.

whats alexander?

Alexander is the Heavensward raid which is sort of plot relevant. I'd also suggest doing the Crystal Tower raid and doing Coil of Bahamut unsynced if you haven't, since those are also both plot relevant.

do I have to clear all the post heavensward quests or do I just have to do those and I can move on stormblood after?

You only HAVE to do the post Heavensward quests, but the raids are all plot relevant so I'd really recommend them.

Do people still run the Void Ark? I need some coins for gear.

Can't you just buy the coin stuff with poetics now?

I checked but couldn't find any way to do so. I need stuff that I can only buy with the coins from void ark or centurio seals, and that seems like a massive grind if I'm not lucky enough to stumble on an S-rank in progress.

Will the heavensward msq skip potion get me past the dragonsong war stuff and right before stormblood?

Probably, but why would you consider doing something this stupid?

Because I want to get to shadowbringers as fast as possible.

Attached: th7gxwvmjaa31.jpg (799x999, 84K)

You can just YouTube it as well.

Do dragonsong. Skip storm

A lot of the shit in Shadowbringers wont have the impact it should have if you story skip. I don’t understand why people don’t get this, ShB is by no means self-contained.

I'm so mad I moved to Shirogane, I like the lavender beds way more.

I don’t understand how people want to live in anything but The Mist. The beachfront property is pure kino.

I already have a house in the mist. I wanted another location for my alt

If you skip any of the expansions you're going to enjoy Shadowbringers about 80% less than you would have otherwise. It heavily relies on your investment in the story and the build-up of several years of content and expansions. If you've gotten through ARR already then you're past the part of the game that can be a slog for most players and the rest of the game is great. The only times it's less than great are a couple of spots in SB that are just okay-ish, but people over-criticize them.

Just do SB and enjoy yourself, don't rush to ShB. There's literally no reason to rush.

>play healer
>tank waits until he's 10% to blast all his cooldowns
But why?

Attached: 8ofb0adefat21.jpg (1118x1008, 111K)

Could you fucking botters at least use anything else but the goddamn black flying Chocobo? Ever since Heavensward you're making this way too obvious. All mounts can fly now. Maybe have your alt bots get some other easy mounts first?

Attached: 1545393407018.jpg (720x539, 46K)

>New guy in Sohm Al.
>Party starts fight early.
>Try to quickly type instructions, eat the full attack and die immediately.
>"and that's why we don't stand in apes
>"I know, just needed to let the sam know how mech works"
>Sam fumbles mech first time anyway.
>Give more detail since I'm stuck lying dead.
>Healer waits until party is nearly dead to res me.
>Doesn't swiftcast, as almost died because of it.
>Rest of the fight goes smoothly, Sam thanks for advice.
>Healer runs towards exit.
>"Quick tip, you should swiftcast on resurrection."
>Stops dead in their tracks.
>"No, don't tell me what to do, I know how to play my class, ty."
>DCs instead of leaving.
Bad healers are the absolute worst.

I use Ahriman.
Am I based?

If you're set on skipping, just play the story up until lvl 20 or so and skip to 50. Then watch youtube videos on the parts missed.

You don't. There's no End game content.

In his defense, fuck people who type up instructions. I don't like people spoiling mechanics for me. What would you even need to know in Sohm Al anyway?

> Big pull.
> healer not healing.
> Get to Pop Living Dead.
> Go down to 1HP.
> Finally get healed.
> "Well, at least I didn't let you die. :3"
Yeah, good job you.

>queue for alliance roulette with snacks and show on the side
>orbonne

Attached: 1565919896919.gif (350x305, 2.08M)

Did you die?

They don't care.
Niggas be literally flying through the walls at Buscarron's Druthers because it's the fastest way to reach Toto-Rak.

That healer was a shit head but nothing in Sohm Al is hard enough mechanics wise to even bother typing an explanation. You’re a massive faggot for dying trying to do so

Technically, yes.

But you didn’t die so what’s the fucking problem you colossal bitch boy?

Nope. You weren't on the floor.

Oh noooooo you had to use your free cooldowns

>skipping the story as a new player

Attached: 1495214749696.png (290x265, 75K)

It's all about reaching that endgame as fast as possible so I can burn out bro!

>use cooldowns as tank to give healer more freedom to dps
>they don't heal raid wide damage
>tank buster time
>healer now begins healing raid wide damage
>survive tank buster but dies to auto attack
wtf

Attached: 1542834198532.png (337x288, 35K)

>get to pop living dead
>die anyways because living dead is fucking trash and doesn't proc for some reason

Attached: 1554194000078.png (318x319, 98K)

Green meteors. The group fucked up the Myath real hard and I had to tell them what the colors meant, including the healer. All I told him was to group up, then explained after the first bumble that he wanted to be at an edge.

They were all 60+ except the Sam and he appreciated it, I didn't want to waste their time.

It's called Living Dead. Not Living Living.

It didn't save him the next fight where he had no Living Dead you idiot.

That's the issue with so many people saying "oh it gets better in HW. Skip all the side quests and rush your MSQ asap."

Yeah, you can do that but that gets you burned out fast. I always tell anons to take their time and enjoy the various side content. Once they get tired of one thing they have something else to try. I'm a weird one and actually loved ARR though.

UNLEASH DILATIMA

Attached: lahabrea.jpg (1117x1080, 528K)

I wouldn't have bothered if they hadn't wiped on Mysth because they couldn't fathom what red and blue mean. Call me a fag if you like, but a two second inconvenience and a slight DPS loss on an easy fight is preferable to a pointless wipe and run back to restart again.

You weren't on the floor shitter.

>I didn't want to waste their time.
>whilst playing a video game
everyone on here is wasting their time, you are living on the assumption your time accrues interest, it does not.

I blame the marketing. Ffxiv did fucking crazy guerrilla marketing this time around so we have a bunch of new shitters that see the cool flashy ads for Shadowbringers and want go “OMG OMG I WANT TO BECONE THE DARKNESS!!1!”

Then they boot up the game and see that have to go through the greater part of a decade’s worth of content before they can even touch it. Since ShB is the reason they’re interested in the game at all, instead of enjoying it for what it is, they want to skip to the “good” part. Even though the story, which is the best part of AhB, will mean almost nothing to the skipfag.

Story skips were a legitimate mistake. It makes sense for most mmos because mmos tend not to be too reliant on story. This isn’t the case for FFXIV, where the main draw is the story.

>Gets better in HW.
>Immediately goes to shit again in Stormblood.
Post-ARR and Stormblood are the only things worth skipping, honestly.

Nah.

You know what jackass? You're right. I wanted to move on instead of being stuck on an easy fight for an extra five minutes.

ARR was actually pretty good when it came to world presentation and lore if you sat down and actually payed attention to NPC dialogue and quest text. People shit on it too harshly though because of the post ARR MSQ length and they care more about the cinematography of a cutscene rather than the writing which is a big issue with this generation in general. They would rather watch a shitty movie than read the book.

Yes... Yes! You are ascending! Together, we shall purge this star of trannies!

Attached: lahadilate.jpg (210x240, 9K)

>tfw just finished Stormblood
That put such a sour taste in my mouth after HW. Once I got to Doma and saw it's literally the same thing as Ala Mhigo I was done with it.

The only good parts was the Azim Steppe and the siege on Doma Castle

Mostly because the books tend to be shit.
The little details are nice, but Norvrandt is a more interesting setting despite literally being alternate Eorzea and getting way less exposition. ARR's narrative is terrible (for obvious reasons) and dialogue quality in major cutscenes tended to be dogshit.

>not pairing defensive cooldowns with living dead to be invincible the entire fight and make the healer feel useless

Attached: 1563587824555.png (527x470, 207K)

>They would rather watch a shitty movie than read the book.
It's like how there's two big as fuck lore books for FFXIV but people still clamor on "WHY ARENT THERE ANY LORE VIDEOS"

You’re not funny

Kinda wish there was desu.

Is ninja decent now? At least close to dragoon?

Yes, it's just under dragoon now if you take the top parses for both job and add in the potency changes

behind SAM/DRG/MNK but above everyone else

Or any actually not obnoxious youtubers

Shadowbringers is legitimately good.
Stormblood is absolute trash after HW. Stormblood was probably a bit more bearable when it came out as people hadn't just finished Heavensward and instead had had a couple years of not much going on.
But, if you're a new player, there's a pretty massive step down.

A Brimming Heart house is the thinking man's location.

forgot about BLM

No such thing desu.

I went from straight from HW to SB and enjoyed it more. Since I JUST went through HW it was still fresh on my mind. SB is just straight up written better.

The post expansion MSQ for HW was way better than SB’s though I will admit.

Attached: todays changes.jpg (1407x765, 163K)

I liked Stormblood at first. Liberating Doma and Ala Mhigo was really fucking cool, and I loved the whole idea of uniting a nation to fight back the Garleans.
But then...it just ended. All out of sudden you're in Doma Castle, shortly after Ala Mhigo is liberated. It's like they were making 80% of it really fun and then they realized they don't have the funds to focus on the rest so they just half-assed it.

With stuff not related to XIV there's a few I like.
There's only two I really like for XIV.
Heelvsbabyface and Meonie
Meonie is a bit off-putting seeing his cat girl with his voice.

>1/2 of HW was variations of rocky mountain areas
>2/3 of Stormblood is Mountains.
>the two that aren't are hilly plains and some fucking water with some mountains and some shanty towns.
>Didn't have the decency to make them distinct, all Ghy Abanian areas look the fucking same

>RDM still above SMN

Attached: 70DCA669-E9DF-4C2C-966A-4A9DCEF4AB04.gif (220x220, 933K)

How do streamers play this game every day
Weeks after weeks they just do the same 4 raid bosses over and over and over again.
They don't even get anything out of it in the game, let alone viewership. What's the appeal? How many times can you beat the same mediocre PVE content?

Attached: what.jpg (575x323, 20K)

Nobody has ninja geared

I hear this game is super balanced

XIV streamers mostly suck. I only enjoy ones that start from fresh and are completely new to the game but they keep saying ignorant stuff and it pisses me off.

Stormblood literally recycles the skeleton of HW, right down to the heroic sacrifice after the level x7 dungeon.

you can buy them with poetics.

Everyone can do content, it's just with certain roles your run becomes 30 seconds to 1-2 minutes faster.

>decide to level WAR because i don't wanna heal this endgame and DPS is anxiety-inducing
>leveling roulette is Stone Vigil
>double pull first couple packs with minimal issues
>third group is pulled
>health slowly starts dropping, popping cds left and right
>realize the WHM is still in the last room, not moving at all
>mfw

Attached: kirby espanol.png (648x648, 117K)

fag

what the fuck happened to MCH? i thought it would be doing fucktons more than BRD and NIN.

>dps is anxiety inducing

HEARTY LOL! The baby role for those who want zero responsibility is hard lmao I’m dying. Literally memorize your rotation and dance monkey, also don’t get hit by attacks and bam congrats you’re a dps.

All the wow classic humping got me back into 14 after I dropped it within a few months post-launch

?
It's not the rotation, just if my parse isn't 50+ i feel like I'm not pulling my weight. Tank seems a lot easier on the DPS side.

Attached: judgeshi.png (126x128, 22K)

is it more Yea Forums or more xiv that the community here is a bunch of passive aggressive faggots.

and im not just saying faggots as an insult, i mean the literal sense of the word as well. so many of you fucks have "anxiety" issues and/or suck dick.

>WHM is still in the last room, not moving at all
I hate these fuckers with a burning passion. At least say some shit if you need a few seconds.

its more balanced than wow

Attached: wow chart.jpg (1620x699, 249K)

>new player, DRK
>get to a dungeon I haven't done
>enjoying it, pulling smaller groups and taking in the sights
>half-naked miqo'te slutgear healer rushing ahead of me and pulling everything

Attached: 1495891578235.png (215x170, 81K)

I do this just to check tanks sometimes. You should literally be waiting on your healer hand and foot, if you zoom off like a sperg and don’t even bother to check if your healer is behind you then you deserve to die.

> Still no option to disable other player's glamours.
I don't want to see a 6 year old in slutmog, thanks.

HRT

sstool lets you do it

There is not a single pre-ShB dungeon where you can’t pull wall to wall. There are other people in your party with lives of their own. Move your ass.

There's a mod that swaps all lalashits with present boxes use that.

Its looking more balanced then before. I hope they buff the rest of the DPS in 5.1 so that ranged and SMN are better. If they instead choose to nerf BLM and MNK in 5.1, I'm going to be pissed.

why is there so many pussy tanks in here

fuck if I care, I'm progressing through the game and want to enjoy the atmosphere and see what the dungeon is about. If I've done it - I'll pull bigger groups, but if it's a new one you can suck my penor and DC :^)

They should do all of the above.

What's the point of bringing BRD or MCH?

Attached: enxtfl4ggcj31.png (799x566, 418K)

>Being scared when you know it’s fine

Nah, I’m going to rush ahead of you and pull. You’d better pick up aggro or you’re going to end up dying as well. Keep it up and you’ll get vote kicked :)

you like that all role bonus, do you?

Party bonus? That’s really all I got. They have fuck all support now.

>Do a very large pull, pop LD
>SCH casts only physick every few seconds
>still die
Is getting a Lustrate or Emergency Tactics Adlo too much to ask?

I'll get vote kicked but it's you who'll end up mad at the end of the day

Attached: 55qcL6s.jpg (500x500, 60K)

just enjoy the story. 5.1 probably won't even be out for another month or two. if you have friends that enjoy the game and are ahead of you they would probably want to know your thoughts on stuff more than wanting to do the latest content with you.

>parse
well there's your problem for caring about that

Nope. If you die when swiftcast was down you stay dead until it's back up. Almost no real fight lets you stand still for 8s and not require you to be free to cast other heals, I'm not going to drop potentially 4+ GCDs just so you can raise into a raidwide and push buttons and die again like a retard. Use the extra time to think about what you did wrong.

>1% party bonus
vs
>doing 2-3k extra damage for each dps

>Me mad
>When you’ll get replaced almost instantly
>With a tank who actually does his job effectively

I think I’ll be pretty happy mate. Meanwhile you’ll be seething that you wasted all that time and have to start over :^}

Attached: 5EB4CA4B-19E5-47B6-9CC4-C0981038A29B.png (480x480, 116K)

dilate

What if someone dies because you didn't cleanse Doom of them?

>there's still login queues
I thought this was meant to be a dead game

to stormblood you mongoloid, the game literally holds your hand you should know where to go by now

Never said it was a good reason.

>There are other people in your party with lives of their own
>S-STOP WASTING MY TIME
then why do fags like you bother queuing in roulettes at all if you're going to bitch and moan that someone new to a dungeon doesn't pull the entire dungeon from start to finish? Hell why even play a video game period if you're going to bitch about someone "wasting" your time in-game when you're already wasting your time by playing the game anyway?
Not him, but if you ran ahead and pulled, I'm leaving your ass to die. I don't care if you die or I get kicked. As a tank, I can get another party just as fast as your faggoty ass can replace mine.

buy a remedy potion cheapskate

holy shit imagine being this mad

Attached: 38A9tfT.png (740x720, 655K)

Story is dog shit. Just started and the main story is absolutely trash. Literally running back and forth for little to no dialogue. Playing for over an hour and not killing anything, just talking to pointless shitter NPCs who say nothing important. It's so poorly done.

Attached: DYLb4ADVQAABF66.jpg (586x577, 46K)

>475980168
>475979616
hello, why is this the case huh???

I wonder if they will adjust it in 5.1 or will they be so focused on fixing SAM/NIN that they forget about BRD/MCH

>WAAAH I HAVE TO HEAL WHEN I PLAY HEALER HURRRR

what the fuck? dragonsong is some of the best story content in the game and tons of greater-plot-relevant stuff happens, why would you skip?

If anything skip stormblood because nothing important really happens there. You free ala mhigo and doma, woohoo
also find out they're both absolute scum and deserved everything they got, so fuck them

It gets better. much, much better.

that's the early parts of the game pal, it gets really good once you become part of Scions of the Seventh dawn. Then you finish ARR and Post-arr can be...really bad. But then you get to HW, SB and SHB which are -really- good. Just trust me and don't skip the story, bite the pillow through the early parts of the game and you will enjoy it.

you know you can just watch all the cutscenes at the inn even if you skip?
it's objectively better than leveling and doing a ton of shitty fetch quests with no bearing on the story, this way you only get the important shit

you're still in the tutorial which lasts until ultima

hello, can someone answer my questions?

there's dialogue that's not in cutscenes and is just as important, fag

The people still alive are vastly more important than you. You don't do more damage at max range, if you aren't in range when Cure III goes off you don't get healing. Do the fight correctly.

>whole game is tutorial
idiot

you still get queues on dead servers. I just assume that the queues are from bots hammering the login server rather than the world server.

if it's not in cutscene it's generally irrelevant to the actual plot.

HELLO STOP IGNORING ME YOU FUCKS AND ANSWER MY QUESTION

Welcome to 2.0 and 2.x. Its mostly just world building where at the very end of it all gets good. 3.0 and on is a lot better. 3.0 and 3.x aren't the best stories ever created like some claimed in the past, but they're enjoyable if you aren't a cutscene skipping faggot. 4.0 and 4.x I didn't really like because the main villian is shitty and feels overly forced. 5.0 though is the best, not the best plot ever, but the best one told in game. Of course, you need context from the rest of the plot to actually know what the fuck is going one.

yes 1-50 is a tutorial. you still get help prompts.

The DPS dead is still more vastly important than you. Get raising.

>meet menfillia at the Waking Sands
If I have to fucking gl back there again I'm going to kill someone

nope not going to use my jobs unique spells because i want to play dps but green
use this time to think about how (You) are a retard that melds crit and dh instead of sps and piety

Attached: 1558631927446.jpg (1920x1080, 276K)

>ANSWER MY QUESTION
no.

yoshiP has gone on record saying he would rather buff weaker jobs than nerf stronger ones. hopefully SMN is after NIN for planned reworks because it needs some changes desperately

>he thinks help prompts mean it's a tutorial

why can't that dumb bitch just fucking phonecall me

hello? answer my question why are most of xiv threads filled with passive aggressive faggots and sissy tanks/healers as well as superiority complex DPSes

The coins themselves? Or the things I need (Illuminati Gobtwine/Gobcoat)?

you can buy everything you need with poetics.
please check information online.

Your answer is fuck off mass replying faggot.

Fuck off.

dilate and seethe tranny

Retur teleport to limsa, aetherite to arcanists guild, ride ferry to whatever the town is called, enter sands
it doesn't really take much longer than talking to any other npc in a random city

maybe answer my question so i can fuck off, is this more of a Yea Forums thing or a xiv thing. a combination of the two?

>I only like ignorant streamers
>But I hate when they say ignorant stuff

>maybe answer my question so i can fuck off
Your answer is fuck off.

what did he mean by this

its a society thing

t. never found out what happened to thancred's eye

are you the sissy healer/tank
passive aggressive superiority complex dps?

which one are you? huh

twitter.com/KZXcellent/status/1139918359296905216

Based YoshiP losing his fucking shit when someone asks him about a potential XIV1.0 Classic.

not plot relevant

I am just an humble shitposter.

Attached: lahabrea.png (858x848, 1.25M)

You know what I mean.
There's ignorant streamers and WOWWWW OH MY GOD THAT SHOULDN'T HAVE KILLED ME WOWWWW THIS GAME IS TRASHHHH WHAT THE HECKKK IS THIS TANK DOING WHY IS HE PULLING MORE THAN ONE MOB

>fuck off
that's not shitposting that's you getting angry you retard.

answer my question or actually shitpost you lameass

Don't make me unleash Dilatima on YOU, pal.

Attached: file.png (922x921, 1.44M)

Even he's smart enough to realize that nostalgia "classic" versions of MMOs have no long term staying power unless you're Runescape or Private Servers where you're F2P.

>Not him, but if you ran ahead and pulled, I'm leaving your ass to die. I don't care if you die or I get kicked. As a tank, I can get another party just as fast as your faggoty ass can replace mine.

If you let me die then you’ll know they aggro onto you next and you’ll die. Whereas if you’d just picked up the aggro we could’ve gone on with the dungeon and nobody’s time would be wasted. What an amazingly selfish faggot you are that you’d make everyone else go by your elderly pace when you could just go faster. I’m just going to keep pulling and we’ll keep wiping until you get over yourself. If you get sick of it then leave and eat that 30min penalty faggot we can get another tank just fine.

Attached: Do settle down.png (403x402, 63K)

>Raid roulette
>Get normal Alexander
>The two tanks are sprouts
>We wipe at the raid nuke and someone tells them they have to use LB3 or we die
>Tank does ready check and goes in again
>We wipe again at the nuke
>One of them says he thinks the fight is bugged
>The other says he didn't even know what his LB3 did

Attached: 1468094923680.jpg (800x587, 42K)

>50 levels of tutorial bullshit
FOREVER INFERIOR TO THE GREATEST MMO OF ALL TIME

Attached: wowclassic.jpg (780x439, 41K)

Dilate.

Attached: dilatabrea.jpg (500x278, 39K)

I mean the game does a truly terrible job of explaining limit breaks. I didn't even k ow what they were until I switched to blm and people were ask8ng for mine

again that's not shitposting you new fag

I'm looking. As far as I can find, Illuminati Gobtwine & Gobcoat can only be bought with centurio seals, mhachi farthings, or Gordian manifestos.
Of those, seals I can only find are obtainable through hunts. Mhachi farthings are only obtainable from Void Ark, and Gordian Manifestos (pg3) which is from some raid I've not even heard of.
Is there some conversion thing I'm not aware of?

Watch out! He's going to cast Triple Dilatima! Followed with Triple Sloppy! Where's Palaberd to shield us?!

Attached: Sambrdai.png (1000x1000, 1.99M)

>that time when BRD used healer lbs

Imagine being that afraid that people will realise what you ruined from 1.0.

You sound really upset.

Attached: 1562798090453.jpg (1024x576, 160K)

you aren't shitposting, it's kinda lame.

>What an amazingly selfish faggot you are that you’d make everyone else go by your elderly pace when you could just go faster
says the selfish faggot demanding I go faster and saying "IF YOU DON'T TAKE THE SHIT I PULL THEN WE WON'T DO ANYTHING!!!" I'd rather sit there for an hour dying over and over then appease your faggotry. I'd sit there and let you pull over and over again dying and killing the party until you kick me (all the while dealing with only 1 or 2 pulls of enemies), the others kick you, you politely ask for bigger pulls, or the time runs out in the instance, because at that point, you're the one wasting everyones time, because you're dragging it out longer then just doing 1 pull at a time would take.

anyone reach level 60 yet or are they still waiting in queue

Nabriales you must help, Ilberd is here with his katana.

Attached: help.png (752x767, 1.02M)

Not only that but there is hardly ever any reason to use anything other than DPS limit break in normal content.

I think it's time for you to go back.

Tank LB3 can save some mistakes but if you need the Healer LB3 on most fights you probably aren't passing enrage anyways.

Oh, it's a meme of some sort. Okay then.

Sup bro. Who did you just send that text to?

Attached: me and Elidibro.png (878x722, 1.06M)

ResetERA sucks.

Attached: reseteraffxivcenozoicdp.png (500x571, 344K)

Go back where?
you didn't answer my questions

if you look at the vendors that actually sell the gear you're trying to upgrade for more than 10 seconds you'll find a category where they sell the items you need in exchange for poetics

You know exactly where he is talking about faggot.

Why does it feel like every Shadowbringers boss/mini boss gives you Vulnerability stacks for getting hit by *literally* anything? This is the absolute gayest shit ever and nobody is talking about it. It’s bad game design. If I get hit, my punishment should be taking damage, not taking damage and then taking more damage next time I get hit on top of that. And if it was like one move I’d understand, but it’s literally EVERY mechanic/attack. It’s absolutely retarded and I hope they don’t take this artificial difficulty approach again with 6.0.

>Inb4 I get called a shitter

Not an argument.

Attached: 088275A5-B9B9-4AF3-8944-A4B0BB31B86E.png (377x413, 214K)

>Bunch of half naked lalas
They're not even trying to hide the fact that they're a bunch of pedos anymore.

You are a complete and utter retard.

it's the games way of telling you "hey you got hit by something you should have avoided, if you do it again you'll be close to death or just die"

so yeah you're a shitter as a matter of objective fact rather than argument

nope, I do not. what are you talking about?
but why didn't you answer my question? it's funny because after i ask that question the whiny shitters seemed to stop mentioning their gay life story

Tch. Who needs Palaberd? Here I am, brother. My Darkest Sloppy will shield us, worry not.

Attached: file.png (635x617, 738K)

What was it you said he had? Ah, I'm sorry, there's pressing business I must attend to...

Attached: Nabriales.jpg (225x225, 3K)

This shit makes me want to have personal limit breaks like we do in PvP.

I hate you.

Attached: shoha.png (845x984, 1.5M)

>Its a "ranged DPS stays as far away from the rest of the group as possible and keeps missing the AoE heals" episode
Just staying behind the boss is enough for literally 99% of the content you fucking fucks.

Attached: 1257098235645.jpg (238x195, 5K)

*uses Heart of Sloppy on you*
We got this bro.

Attached: gunberd.png (922x921, 1.72M)

I'm working on a video compilation of every backpedaller I see in duty finder/party finder. Thank you Shadowplay Instant Replay.

>Everyone else in the party won’t conform to my glacial pace that I’m imposing
>But the other guy is the selfish faggot!

You are an absolute joke, and you don’t seem to understand that if I pull and die, they will aggro to you next, and the dps will burn them down, so I’ll get what I want in the end. Don’t like it, leave. Stay salty you cocksmoking lardass.

Stormblood isn't nearly as bad as people try to make it out to be, why do retards seem to have such a hate boner over SB? Main story was fine, patch quests were fantastic. Raids were okay and for some people Eureka was great. BA is one of the most fun and most original pieces of content the game has gotten.

Attached: 1188002.png (836x746, 413K)

why are there so many shitposers in this thread?

dude, just cutscene skip and rush MSQ, don't spend money on skips lmao

HW is actually good so I wouldn't skip it personally, you're free to ignore all plot in SB though, it's basically all irrelevant and nothing ever happens.

We come and go, usually on a patch day.

It's not bad, just a step down from HW. Same as how ARR isn't bad but its worse than what we have now.

You deserve to be punished for failing mechanics. Otherwise you're just getting healed forever with no repercussion and... Wow, fight cleared, ez :)
If you want to know, every time you fail a mechanic in Ultimate it either oneshots you or the rest of the party.

I just use rescue to pull them closer then do a AoE heal and 50% of the time they get the message. The other 50% they run right back to the edge of the arena and at that point I let don’t heal them and let them get low enough to where they are uncomfortable and then they usually start to get closer out of nervousness.

Dps are like animals you have to condition them as you would a pet.

I'm being really dumb then, I can't see the option for it at all. In Rowena's exchange in Idyllshire, they sell the Dark/Taut and Darkest/Tautest varieties of Gobtwine and Gobdip for poetics, but I can't find the regular sort for sale. The primal gear exchange sells the regular varieties, but only for mhachi farthings. The only other place I can find it for sale is the centurio merchant in Ishgard, for seals. I've looked online in the wikis and they say the same thing. If there is a place that does sell the regular kinds for poetics that would help a lot.

the problem is you freak the tank out so they end up popping more cooldowns in a panic, cooldowns you don't have on the next pull which makes it harder on the healer in turn and makes the run slower overall

*gobcoat, even, not dip

Again, you're the faggot in this situation.
>REEEEEEEE EVERYONE SHOULD GO AT MY PACE AUTOMATICALLY NO MATTER WHAT!
>WHATS "ASKING FOR BIGGER PULLS LIKE A NORMAL HUMAN BEING??!??!" EVERYONE SHOULD DO WHAT I WANT AT ALL TIMES OTHERWISE THEY'RE JUST SELFISH!!!!!!
>IF YOU DON'T DO WHAT I WANT WITHOUT ME ASKING THEN I'M JUST GOING TO WIPE THE PARTY OVER AND OVER AGAIN BECAUSE YOU SHOULD DO WHAT I WANT ALL THE TIME REEEEEEEEEEEEE
Thats you. Are you so anti-social you can't do something as basic as hitting enter and typing in chat "do bigger pulls," so you autistically screech when the Tank isn't automatically doing them when they're new to something? I bet you screech like a angry ape in the fucking first dungeon in the game when a brand new player is a tank and its there first time in a dungeon and they do one pull at a time.

if you're just getting items for the low ilevel glamours then yeah you may be stuck, but if you just want decent level 60 gear then don't bother

What server are you on?

I play on Behemoth.

to teach you not to fuck up the mechanics.

>innocence ex
>get hit by one sword, you take minor damage
>get hit by two swords, you take major damage
>get hit by three or more swords, you die

Thank god.

I'm wanting it for the glamours, yeah, the dyeable artifact gear. The DRG HW set is gorgeous, but since nobody seems to be doing hunts in the HW areas it'll take a while. At least it's more obtainable than the ARR sets though.
>either be a high level ALC or pay out a fucking ton for augmentation kits

>talk to shop npc in idyllshire
>choose purchase items with poetics (other)
>see the items you're asking about
>uninstall the fucking game because you're a retard that could even talk to a shop npc and look at some menus on your own you fucking retard that needs his hand held to buy items in a video game

Tons of extremely plot relevant stuff happens in Stormblood are you crazy? It's literally where we meet /our guy/ both of them

I also think going forward from 5.1 on it's going to come back around to a lot of that stuff and if you skipped you're gonna be super confused.

I'm with other anons here in that skipping story in this game is a huge mistake, even the shitty boring bits. Shadowbringers is mostly only kino because of all the slogging we did. That stuff builds character and more importantly world.

can we post our characters here? I wanna see some cute glamours!

Buy my skip potion.

Attached: 1504333138880.jpg (1200x630, 379K)

No. You can post them in the general on /vg/. They'll be far more accommodating.

but I wanna see some cute characters here!

>do something as basic as hitting enter and typing in chat "do bigger pulls,"
You're acting like the diva tank isn't gonna throw a shitfit because of you, a filthy DPS, is giving orders to Tanku-sama.

>tfw my complaining about simply wanting to experience new dungeons at my own pace birthed a shitposting spree

Attached: 1499998904590.png (486x613, 229K)

Fuck off retard

you get it from alexander arm of the father savage or void ark

you have to use party finder to do the former and stomp it unsynced or duty finder to do the latter. Everyone does all the normal raids and 24 mans because they're all apart of the roulettes so queuing for void ark isn't a problem. Do void ark.

hey you stupid faggot the normal version of gobtwine and gobcoat can't be bought with poetics, only deep/deepest/taut/tautest/dark/darkest, look at Hismena's inventory yourself and end your life for being so pathetically wrong

>he plays a tank because he's worthless in real life and desperately craves a feeling of power
>he absolutely loses his shit when others walk in front of him because he's being slow because it ruins his fantasy
>he throws a tantrum when others tell him to be a better tank if he hates it when people say he's slow

Attached: 1565721474217.jpg (1024x768, 262K)

i was going to stop, but fuck you smtnigger

Fuck off you gigantic faggot

>Shadowbringers is mostly only kino because of all the slogging we did

No it isn't. I was a cutscene skipper until 5.0. ShB actually got me into the story because it was well written. All I did beforehand was watch crystal tower cutscenes, which no one remembers regardless of whether they skipped or not because it's so old anyway, and some of the WoD HW stuff, the latter of which wasn't even necessary.

anyone change their color scheme every couple of days? it's the same glamour and everything but it's all different colors.

I wasn't expecting this but people are convincing me to skip stormblood.

Attached: 5lfw8pui8nc21.png (409x561, 203K)

shut the fuck up haruhi faggot, kyoani burnt down so you're fucked.

it had some good porn though.

Do it.

Attached: 1253988490711.jpg (342x355, 20K)

you really shouldn't skip any part of the game if you want to appreciate shadowbringers

Is starting it with a level 70 dragoon okay? I also plan on leveling up a gunbreaker once I start it.

You ask, I oblige. Some tanks might be fags or too nervous about their own skills to say "okay, sure," but some healers are also fags who can't just ask for bigger pulls because they have so much social anxiety they can't even do that.
>he plays healer or DPS
>he runs ahead of tank and just pulls wordlessly
>tank doesn't bother helping him because the guy is a fag
>throws a tantrum because the tank isn't going that pace he wants right off the bat
>instead of just asking for bigger pulls throws an even bigger tantrum and gets mad without saying a word in-game the whole time because talking to anyone and just saying "i want big pulls" is impossible for him due to his social anxiety

>>he absolutely loses his shit when others walk in front of him because he's being slow because it ruins his fantasy

It's more like because it makes my job a pain in the ass and I might not be ready to pull more like if I have no cooldowns or if I don't think the healer can handle it or both. If it looks like it was an accidental pull i'll pick up the mobs but if someone keeps intentionally pulling when they're not the tank then I just don't pick it up and let them tank.

no, but I change my glam every week or so to keep things fresh.

shadowbringers won't make much sense if you skip stormblood.

>Story skips were a legitimate mistake
They should make it where you have to have a level capped guy to use them or something. I feel like their purpose was for weirdos that do alts.

I already read a summary of Stormblood. I don't really care about the emotional impact of the story, I just want to know enough to understand. There's no emotional impact if you've played it all over the course of a few weeks as opposed to years like veteran players.

Yes, where would I be without the background story about the perfumed chocobos or the part where the game has me picking up actual shit. I would be so, so lost.

Or maybe, just maybe, you need hardly any background information to enjoy ShB

I tend to stick to the same outfit for the majority of the expansion. That being said, I've stick to the same outfit for 3 expansions straight now.

>he gets tilted by an image and screeches no u

>You Ask, I oblige

I shouldn’t need your permission to run the dungeon faster FAGGOT. You are a single part of the party, not the leader, not the all powerful god king. If I pull it, you grab the aggro, one way or another. Even if I die, you’re still going to get that aggro. Imagine your entire sense of ego coming from setting the pace in an mmo dungeon. What a pathetic specimen you are

>Mfw there are people like this guy that unironially pull the “you don’t pay my sub so I’ll go at the pace I want” card
Fascinating. I thought your kind was a meme.

nitpicking

even shadowbringers itself contains side stuff that is irrelevant to the main plot, doesn't change the fact that if you skip the entire game the only things you will understand are the surface level plot points

>he doesn't sprint
>he doesn't use arms length
These are two sure fire signs of a shitty tank
t. Tank main

The only person who should be pulling is the tank and if you run ahead and pull more because you don't like the pace without first even bothering to simply ask for larger pulls then you should die to the mobs you pulled, ESPECIALLY if you're a DPS.

God, how fucking annoying.

>if someone wants bigger pulls
Everyone wants bigger pulls, big pulls are the default, doing less than normal means you're bad
>I-I'm not ready
You're bad

Attached: ffxivvauthrylooks.jpg (1045x804, 116K)

Thanks man. I just did void ark, luckily it goes super fast since I'm guessing everyone is super over geared for it. Cool looking Geiger ship.

>ask for larger pulls
You shouldnt have to ask, big pulls are the expected norm and sprint is a single button press that costs nothing but allows you to pull and group enemies faster
If you aren't using all your tools then you are a bad player

>Having Arm’s Lenth on your bar

Shiggy diggy doo

Attached: 7AEC4BB8-41AB-404B-8461-6029AB342123.png (338x327, 169K)

Here's a quick question, how you answer it will immediately show if you are a good player or a bad player
How many mob pulls are in the Akadaemia dungeon

Thank you Gunberd. You're the hero we need.

What if I sprint while arm's length is active

god among men

>ask for larger pulls
lol
and then they never do because tanks that single pulls in the first place are shitters

>losing free mitigation from the slow effect in dungeons
>losing being able to ignore knockbacks from bosses
So how long have you been a bad player and why do you refuse to get better?

Should I go for 1 or 2?
I was also thinking of making a set with black hair/red coat.

Attached: 1vs2.png (1208x1078, 1.95M)

5 because every GODDAMN GROUP I GET IS FUCKING INCAPABLE OF CLEARING THE FIRST WALL PULL, HOW THE FUCK IS FUCKING EVERYTHING STILL ALIVE AFTER 90 SECONDS, LITERALLY HOW

>going fast while making the enemy go slow
Is this a Jojo reference?

not that user but I gotta confess I've only ever used arm's length for knockbacks, I completely forgot about the slow

i don't fucking know, i don't count the number of breads i eat in my lifetime.

Cute.
I like the black tights, and blue coat, you could combine them.

Me being ready or not is entirely contingent on the performance of the healer because how tightly I use cooldowns is based entirely on how much I feel the healer is struggling. And guess what, if I'm out of cooldowns by the next pull it's not going to be wall to wall unless you ask, you stupid faggot.

You should if you're a shitty healer.

Nihilistic cynicysm is unbecoming.

>Actually giving a shit about the slow
>Keeping it on your bar for the grand total of 3 bosses where you could actually use it as a minor convenience

Attached: 721700CC-6BB5-4F02-9E52-3E4811C32F95.jpg (1024x576, 63K)

>all this projection
>everyone that calls you a slow fag must be a bad healer
>healers using their ogcd tool kit means they are bad somehow

yikes gilgamesh novice network stop showing you're from Yea Forums

what legs are you using?

we're back

Attached: bk5D8.jpg (1280x720, 200K)

I never said I was god or king or the leader, faggot. Neither are you. I cannot read your mind, so if you want me to do something, ASK. Use WORDS to COMMUNICATE what you want me to do.
I don't though, never once have I said that. I just can't be assed to bail someone out when THEY can't even be assed to just say they want bigger pulls, which takes less then a second to do.
>Everyone wants bigger pulls
I used to think like this too until I started getting a bunch of healers in roulette that couldn't handle them or specifically asked me to slow down. I realized its just easier to start slower at about 2 pulls and turn it up if someone wants me to, then to just go as fast as I can and wipe because healer can't handle it even when I pop my cooldowns.

so that's who keeps responding to the tired tank and healer dungeon bait

holy fuck game just give me a god damn stone or fire proc holy shit why are you doing this to me. This fucking game literally just forced me to cast jolt several times in a row with acceleration on cooldown. fuck.

>all this projection
No, that's literally how I have to decide how big or small I'm pulling every single dungeon run. It's all on the performance of the healer and overall dps in general.

>healer doesn't heal and makes the tank use more mitigation than they would otherwise because they don't feel like they're getting healed

Yes, that's a shitty healer. My goal is to not die. If I am constantly in a state where I feel like I'm going to die then I'm going to use more mitigation which in turn makes the entire run slower. My health shouldn't be so low that I have my finger glued over superbolide/holmgang/hallowed/whatever because you won't take the time to do a single GCD heal. An extra GCD of holy isn't worth it if we're dead because of it.

who is?

I wasn't a big fan of the combination. I might do black hair/red coat/black tights/white boots.

Harlequin's tights

novice network creeps

The game is telling you to stop playing red mage because it's useless and start playing black mage or at least summoner

Holy fuck what an absolute shitter you are. You can’t complain until you’re dead. Imagine, just IMAGINE, being mad at your healer for being efficient. As long as your health is >=1 then you can’t complain. Just cycle your cooldowns like normal and (especially if it’s higher level content) trust your healer, when they cause a wipe THAT’s when you can bitch and moan. I hate that I play this game with dumbasses like you.

Is double WHM objectively the best healer comp?

God damn, you revealed just how much of a retard you are if you're actually getting upset over healers dpsing and using ogcds to heal
>b-but my feelings
Retard

no whm/sch is

fuck you retard I'll play what I want

This post better be bait user.

as a SMN. nooooo please play RDM other than this, holy shit. imagine that scenario x100 because if you miss something you're FUCKED

Please stop telling people to play my jobfu.

Attached: BlackMage.jpg (213x233, 8K)

>they're talking about ryona in novice network chat

summoner isn't even a proc class. nothing about summoner relies on luck or RNG.

Do not play SMN
It's not worth 100 dps to play the worst designed job in the game's history

Good luck with e2s bro.

it's less procing it's more YOU BETTER KNOW THE ROTATION FRONT AND BACK BECAUSE IF YOU SCREW UP YOURE FUCKED

>Tfw you realize nothing will ever top the teraflare transition in T13

Attached: 1500131633705.jpg (526x701, 90K)

>trust your healer
No, most healers aren't good. I'd rather not have to wipe and complain in the first place.

using on oGCDs weaved between damage is fine as long as I'm not stuck at a sliver

I mean I'd much rather be told to git gud than be told "your DPS is going to tank now because RNG says you don't get any procs for several casts in a row"

You do you, but if it's either of those two...It depends.
If you want to go for the starbucks coffee girl look, go left.
If you want a look that's slightly unique and could possibly fit a scholar in XIV, go right.

I'm more of a fan of outfits that make 'sense', you know. Mages wearing robes or something similar, et cetera, like pic related

Attached: file.png (391x775, 399K)

I tried basing it on what the scions would wear. It doesn't look to out of place imo.

>grand total of 3 bosses
>minor convenience
Ask me how I know you've never done anything but dungeons/story raids
Sure, if you're that much of a shitter, why keep anything on your bar? Just play red mage and slap your palms on the keyboard/controller

feels good to get lifted out of the depths guys

Attached: image0-3.jpg (977x392, 51K)

You're not playing HW pld. Quit your bitching

What about the DNC bros...

it will
It's not that bad, at least you're not using that dumb raincoat or whatever that everyone wears. Still, look at the scions
>Yda - sick ass sabatons for kicks, light clothing
>Y'shtola - a simple tunic, not too far from what you're wearing but it fits the 'medieval' setting more
>Thancred - something befitting a rogue, duh
>Urianger - huge ass robe
Not counting Minfilia because she's trash

It looks good. Forgive my rant.

Attached: file.png (244x754, 205K)

Dancers aren't bros, they are a bottom bitch erp slut race

>worst designed job in the game's history

You never played SB MCH. If you had, you wouldn’t have typed this.

That guy did some fucked up math to somehow put ninja ahead of samurai
Meanwhile, in the real world:
fflogs.com/zone/statistics/29#sample=1&dataset=95&aggregate=amount
fflogs.com/zone/statistics/29#sample=1&aggregate=amount

>Ask me how I know you've never done anything but dungeons/story raids
Not him but I only do dungeons and story raids and even I use it. Either trolling or straight up retarded. probably both desu

>4 of the top 5 are melee
>support jobs in the trash
>ranged DPS in general literally garbage

SB MCH wasn't that bad. SMN was just as bad as it back then but everyone turned a blind eye because it was overpowered.
Worst designed, not just worst. HW PLD didn't really have a design at all.

I legit don't know what the tank cooldowns mean so go fuck yourself. I leveled healer, I shouldn't be expected to know what every little tank icon means next to their name. Their health goes down, I press cure 2. That's the nature of the agreement

And that's a good thing
Enjoy paying your free movement and raise taxes

>enjoy paying a tax for the privilege of doing less damage and cleaning up for other retards' mistakes
gee thanks..

How the fuck am I supposed to get the Field Commander’s coat. 100 Seal rock wins? That’s impossible. It’ll take literal months if not over a year. Can I just fucking buy it on the mogstation or something I’ll pay you whatever you want Yoshi holy fuck.

Attached: F9C322EC-9D31-488D-84D3-67C8D580E253.png (380x591, 132K)

fuck off, either play PvP and enjoy it like the rest of us or fuck off

Yep if you don't like it just swap to the caster damage spec, black mage, and stop trolling your group by playing the raise spec.

If you have a static and a ""raid night"" you should know that people make fun of you when you aren't in the room. Imagine being that fucking autistic. Couldn't be me

I don't want to play black mage you fuck

Set up a win trading discord and you can do it in a few days

2 ranged will always maximize uptime for the entire party.

>SB MCH wasn't that bad

Heat was objectively the worst implemented job mechanic because it was mathematically broken until they tweaked gauge numbers.
It was extremely ping reliant.
Wildfire burst was where all damage came from.
Flamethrower was a meme and felt awful.
It was proc based.
It did the worst damage of all ranged jobs.

SB MCH was genuinely terrible and nothing will compare to it.

Personally I think having a static and a raid night are fine so long as they're actually your friends, if its a bunch of fags you joined or gathered that you don't actually know, then yeah its autism.

im their best player so i hope they don't. they do make fun of the shitter though

Coil of Bahamut and Extreme Garuda are the first time I couldn’t get a group for content. I am 56 now and Scions have moved to Rising Stone. How the heck do I unsync Bahamut if I have no friends or contacts in the game?

Attached: 60273D72-678A-4D0B-A41B-2C38596D2A57.png (448x639, 426K)

UwU's transition and enrage are pretty amazing. The music syncs up perfeclty.

Make a party finder party and say you have bonus and are doing 1-13 or 1-5 or whatever.

>boss has movement heavy phases where you have to spread
>literal dps loss every time a melee has to do it
>hurrr 4 melee is the way to go
turn your brain on

Attached: 1546383875385.gif (379x360, 2.85M)

>Get it done in 3 hours
vs.
>Crossing your fingers with pugs and possibly going on trying for multiple days

Not a problem when you have two black mages

Make friends and contacts yuu spazz, that's what the PF, FCs, and even the NN are for

I haven't got to that dungeon yet so I don't know.

bahamut for whatever fucking reason isn't in the raid roulette, and it's the only content I haven't done yet because of that.
HW and SB raids -are- in the roulette so you don't have to worry about them, but bahamut is straight up retarded and it makes me cry because I can't really experience it.unsynced is for pussies

UwU is probably the best fight in the game, both mechanically and aesthetically wise.

Uninstallation.

>UwU

Can you guys fuck off to Balmung or whatever other hole you crawled out of

what's a non passive aggressive way to tell the tank to use their FUCKING COOLDOWNS?

Ironic shitposting is still shitposting.

It's been a year user, it's not funny anymore.

Attached: 1529520428818.jpg (280x294, 54K)

When you do get there there should only be 6 mob pulls total, 2 before the first boss, 2 before the second, and 2 before the third, you pull to the gate each time

Let’s get real—the game is already in the WOW phase where people don’t speak or interact in the early to mid game.

Just let them die

"tank use your cooldowns"

There

"Could you please use your cooldowns?"
If they don't literally just spam heals on them nostop until you're oom and let them die.
And if they ask you something, go with an "Oopsie :)"

that's passive aggressive right there in the second phrase.

Let them die and say "sorry I thought you were going to cooldown through that"

Attached: 1563138820797.png (1185x913, 750K)

THATs PASSIVE AGGRESSIVE

>hey, rotate your defense buffs

Unfortunately I'll probably have forgotten that by the time I reach that dungeon. I haven't really played as a tank past 35 because it seems more difficult than I can manage. I'm at ~52 with my SCH and I'm already bumping up against the limits of what I can achieve in higher difficulty dungeons without my tiny brain frying and me pressing several wrong buttons and getting everyone killed.
I'm happy to stick to DPS and be a mook. Maybe one day when I have more proficiency.

>I'm being really dumb then

You sure fucking are.

SAY MY NAME

Attached: 1278936981723.png (948x810, 956K)

>Barely any time to play
>Just want to finish Garo grind
fuck

i miss him bros....will we see him again?

Attached: alpha.jpg (337x337, 30K)

>started the event really late
>30 feasts wins in about two days
>Need 7 Left then Garo can fuck off
I'm gonna make it, anons.

Attached: 1423963505682.jpg (576x576, 273K)

So what are you doing in game currently?

>Grinding CRP while waiting for queue pops

I HATE VIERA PLAYERS SO FUCKING GOD DAMN MUCH I WANT TO KILL ALL VIERA PLAYERS AHHHHH

Yes, all the time.

Attached: ffxiv_08232019_215830_366.jpg (1920x1080, 456K)

SCH is easy, it's the healer I played up to 80
Adlo the tank prepull and later when you get the skill use excognition prepull
When they pull use fey illumination, it's the fairy shield but also buffs the healing you do to a target, then apply the fairy regen
While you are doing that you should be up close to the tank spamming the shit out of art of war, a scholar that hangs back far away is doing it wrong
In between art of war casts use lustrates to heal and don't be afraid to use dissipate for more stacks to use on more lustrates, dissipate will also boost your healing potency
Also use lucid dreaming early, don't wait til you're almost out of mp to use it, that's a rookie mistake
That's the basics of sch at your level, it doesn't really get any more difficult than that for dungeons and story trials

>not having seen him in various places all over Eorzea after completing the raid

Play the game you shitter.

I'm grinding you.

POST YFW NOT SAM

Attached: 1522295826114.gif (500x324, 1.14M)

>Its another viera dancer

Attached: 1335842170664.gif (250x197, 931K)

>It’s another Viera dancer in Thavnarian gear

I know it fits well but after seeing it 999999999 times it gets old, have some fucking originality

Attached: 47B515B6-FF9C-4A1B-AD45-9A4C59EB4159.gif (250x233, 1.5M)

WHY ARE THEY SO BITCHY

The fuck datacenter are you playing on? I'm stuck on Crystal and queues tend to be 10+ minutes each.

>Crystal
Transfer to Aether or Primal if you care about running content, Aether if you really want to get into raiding

why

Attached: bunni.jpg (539x748, 226K)

cute gogs

oh fuck off you passive aggressive tranny.

WHy are XIV OPs always so vague with what the thread is about?

>Why were the jews in poland so vague about their existence?

I thought trannies didn't like viera because they're too tall

why are you implying people who post xiv threads are doing something wrong?

Had a fucker say something along the lines of "I did when I saw you were struggling" in response to this.
Use that single arms length before you're at 10% you fucking retard fucking idiot

Attached: 1565935293321_b4xlx0s89g.jpg (993x1080, 204K)

>trannies didn't like viera because they're too tall
This is true, that's why they all play cats and lizards so they can be "smol"
Even female midlander are to big for trannies

I'm on Primal and it's about 10 minutes too. It does get long sometimes, but I prefer feasts over Frontlines, not just because I need to do 30 of them anyway, but also less of a chance of the match being thrown by whoever's in last anyway.

You sound like you know you’re doing something wrong

Yikes

I have maxed height slider on my viera and it still feels too short. Womanlets, when will they learn?

>Reee I'm the tank I'm the one who decide everything
>Reee no I'm the healer I'm the one who decide everything
This kind of shit is why I'd rather put up with DPS queue, which is a shame because I enjoy WAR and AST, but fuck dealing with that every god damn times.

Attached: 1566925941979.jpg (1024x939, 61K)

why in duty finders it's always a everyone vs everyone else scenario even though it's pve?

Not him but from my own experience they're guaranteed shitters 90% of the time, it's worse than miqo'te and au'ra combined.

Only trannies under 23 don't like tall females, all the trannies over 25 love viera, highlanders, roes.

"Use your cooldowns"

Based Roegadyn tower over manlets.

Why do you know so much about what trannies like and dislike

>only male roes are taller than female roes
Kek, fucking manlets

don't want to upset a certain somebody

Attached: are you so determined.webm (1562x960, 1.79M)

That sounds close to what I'm doing, I knew about adloing prepull at least. It's in bosses or trials I go to shit, did Odin for the first time recently and ended up fucking up my resurrections so bad I didn't heal and the party wiped.

you are actually stupid and bad at the video game

>it's a viera gnb in erp gear who dies on cruise chaser's phase change mechanic

Attached: 1496261191332.jpg (254x257, 29K)

Team games with random matchmaking where you aren't playing with friends often turn from 6v6 to 1v11 when you get hostile jackasses on your team.

How do you make meol?

>ME GOOD YOU BAD

wat do?
Keep in mind that you're at least level 73.

Attached: ffxiv_dx11_vktwoMSq13.png (442x365, 166K)

As someone who mains healers, you sound like a dream. I literally thought I was the only one who gets annoyed at the "GOTTA GO FAST ALWAYS EVEN IF IT ENDS UP SLOWER"
I literally don't care about big pulls n shit. all I ask is people take the time to say "im going to do big pulls" or something similar.
When I was learning my first tank, I never understood the faggots that run in front of me. I thought tanking was my job as DRK/GNB/WAR/PAL. not the WHM or BLM or whatever. I don't get why people cant even take the time to literally type "hi" at the beginning or "tyfp" at the end.

click yes, drop out immediately and turn off join in progress because there are still people missing inside for sure

>having queue in progress checked as tank or healer
there is literally no possible situation in which this would turn out well for you

Attached: 1547866189556.png (492x504, 356K)

In the now 4 years that I’ve been playing this game, never once have I checked the “Join duty in progress” box. Literally why does anyone even bother

In progress isn't a thing anymore for roulettes, you can't turn it off.

Not entirely true, I've gotten some quick easy runs because a prima donna got kicked out right before the last boss or because someone DCed

>tfw just beat ShB and never did Alex
Shit, what extra lore did I miss out on?

I've gotten some really quick exp by joining the vault or orbornne monastery at the last boss

Do it before you do The Twinning

Only changes that need to happen: Swap MCH and BRD, RDM and SMN and bump up SAM or keep it where it is but give people a reason to bring it.

it's just weird how fast everyone is to turn on each other.

I got into a World of Darkness run that was at Cloud of Darkness because they kicked their tank for whatever reason.

who are notable players on your server?

Me

that one lizard who keeps making party finders about wanting QTs

onlyafro plays on my server

the lesbian one?

Ultros is apparently rife with e-celebs and their orbiters, but I've never encountered any of them.

>a tranny plays on my server
wow im shocked!

nah, this one's a dude

So how do you guys gauge which cooldowns to use in dungeons/trials? does it just come with experience? basically as far as i know now it's the big boy cooldowns for huge wall-to-walls, and smaller shit for tank busters and smaller groups.

yoshi p visited my server years ago and I added him as a friend.

Attached: brb smoke.jpg (432x43, 10K)

Attached: knights karsh.jpg (684x149, 23K)

All servers have their limsa degenerates.

just experience and common sense. use short cooldowns first so they are up later after you use your longer cooldowns. if it's magic damage then dark mind, if it's physical damage then don't use the magic reduction cooldown. if I have vuln up and a tankbusrer is coming then use a more potent cooldown

just experience and common sense. use short cooldowns first so they are up later after you use your longer cooldowns. if it's magic damage then dark mind, if it's physical damage then don't use the magic reduction cooldown. if I have vuln up and a tankbusrer is coming then use a more potent cooldown

get good

You cast Meolga on a sin eater and they just turn into them.

Shout chat attention whore 2147736, incredible hulk roe 490831, meme spewing male lala 986987, and dancing idler 657843 to name a few

for wall to wall you should rotate long cooldowns and toss in your short job specific cooldowns between them

for tankbusters pop a long and short cooldown at the same time, in the case of dark knight always have 3000 mp ready for a tankbuster

In raids/trails you save longer cds for tank busters or if there is a phase where the auto attacks are really strong. So you use your short cd defensive (TBN/Raw Intuition/Heart of stone) + a longer one for a buster and you use reprisal/whatever defensive aoe mitigation tool for raid wide. If you're off tank and the main tank is about to eat a buster and you can put your short cd mitigation on another party member, now is the time to put it on them.

In dungeons you just cycle through everything as you need them. You usually want to avoid stacking cooldowns but sometimes it can't be helped if the healer is shit or if the cd is really weak. e.g I sometimes pair up thrill of battle or camouflage with rampart because they're just so weak by themselves. Avoid that if you can though.

anyone getting connection issues when posting now?

I just realized that Im a level 80 SCH and I never ever use Deployment Tactics. Is that bad?

Attached: knights karsh 2.jpg (630x162, 32K)

>Don't mind tanking
>Don't mind healing either
>But find DPS more fun because I simply have more shit to do
>But dunno which to play
I figured I'd level up a caster after getting my SAM to 80, but which should I do?
It's pretty much between RDM and BLM.

Attached: 1566813488921.png (168x261, 28K)

its usage was already kind of niche back when you could spread a full critical adlo on everyone

i think you can use it to refresh single target shields as well though

I need to find friends in this game that are decent.
All of the people I know are either garbage but generally nice people or MLGPROEXTREME toxic asshole but at least their topping the charts.

>Tfw your job only gets fun post 70 so most content feels like absolute shit to play

>wanting something to do
Play BLM

HOW DO WE FIX PHYSICAL RANGED

test

I need to hide my parser in Praetorium, it just makes me angry seeing how many people AFK.

just give them a raise, according to this game's community that immediately justifies any and all classes being utter shit for all time. problem solved.

Sounds like every single job to me user

No idea. I've been on diabolos ever since I can remember, and I don't think any player has ever stuck with me as being memorable.

I only use it to pass an adloquium to the dps that happen to be near the tank when I can't be bothered or am too busy to cast on them directly.

It's good prepull or for major phase shifts when everyone is stacked. It's technically your strongest CD but everyone has to be in the same place obviously.

no seriously is anyone having posting issues?

I like to use it on myself after recitation adlo to make it easier to place the shields.

>Salty RDM barges in and drools everywhere

Back to the cuckshed with ye

>Salty RDM autist barges in and drools everywhere

Back to the cuckshed with ye

>Spend weeks trying to clear Titan
>Finally clear it last week
>Join Weekly clear party today
>Kill it on the second try
Feels so good to not have to deal with drooling retards anymore.
Now all I have to do it to stop rolling like a lucket, I want that car.

Should I ever res someone without swiftcast? There’s been one instance where me and the other healer have it on cooldown because we had to res two dps, and in that case, I decided to surecast + res a tank who died shortly after.

the only good part of stormblood is to see Zenos in cutscenes, the ost is pretty good and the Empire isn't the one dimensional big bad meanie anymore
everything concerning ala mihgo or the uldah potato is straight up trash though

I do.
Also can anyone tell me why Limsa is the designated shitter hangout spot?

I watched a story summary on stormblood and it seems retarded and messy

you need to know the fight
if it's the other healer definitely try to hardcast
if it's a tank then maybe
if it's dps almost never

most higher end content doesn't give you enough time to hardcast stuff in most phases, if you try then other people will die or you'll take unnecessary damage and if multiple people are dying it's probably a wiped pull anyways

Retard question, is lb affected by the rez debuff?

No, LB damage is calculated as though a 9th player did it.

yes

because the aetheryte is adjacent to the marketboard

no, limit break damage is based on the average weapon ilevel of the whole group

Because they shoehorned Fake Nipland into it since no one cares about ala mhigo. And that wasn’t even to tell a good story they just wanted to jerk themselves to superior nippon aesthetics

kugane is still the best city though can’t argue with that

It's based on how much STR stat you have.

I fucking hate the day theme

Alright, I’ll keep that in mind. Thanks user.

Stop it, someone got mad at me and I want to know if I fucked up.

it's based on the current eorzian time and weather for your zone

It's your cumulative item level of every piece of equipment you have in your armory chest rounded down to the power of eight.

There’s also a bonus if you face the correct direction based on the day of the week (N for firesday, NE for Watersday etc)

The theme drive me fucking nuts and I'm not a fan of the aetherite layout.
My favorite remains Gridannia.

why am i so much more friendlier and happier playing on my girl alt than my male main. if someone makes a mistake i just get mad when im on my main, on my alt i'm a lot more friendlier and don't mind giving out tips.

what the fuck is wrong with me.

Matte Green or whatever who leads the hunt train, and I guess I'm pretty popular with like the 100 people who do PVP, most notably seize cuz I do callouts and give newbies tips

fuckin weirdo

Attached: D_p1J8qW4AEdWcm.png (751x674, 651K)

I just updated but it took three tries, and now whenever I get in I'm only in for maybe 30 seconds, can't teleport, duty finder doesn't load, then it boots me out with 90002. Did the update fuck up? Can I roll back and try again?

bumping for my tech support issue

What is the point of an alt other than social rp/erp purposes? It's such a pointless time sink to grind through everything again just to do weeklies twice

Attached: 6573718112831.jpg (662x613, 288K)

God RDM's 80 artifact is so fucking ugly compared to 70

>Playing the Qitana Ravel
>I'm using mostly ilvl 400 gear as a healer
>Tank pulls the entire dungeon with no CDs and dies
>I say that i'm a bit undergeared so big pulls are probably not a good idea
>He doesn't say anything and does it again
>We die again
>One of the DPSs is pissed off
>He does it again and dies again
>Leaves
Honestly too much of a chad for me to handle

ProJared is online on twitch!

no one cares about that lying pedo

Calling it right here, the 5.x patch stories will revolve around us leading a rebellion against Zenos and his loyalists. Gaius will be appointed the new emperor, Zenos will take control of Gaia, and we will absorb both Hydalen and Zodiark to fight against him.

Attached: ffxiv_08292019_204759_679.png (1920x1080, 1.88M)

itt. you didn't get the receipts

Ha ha, so I decided to reinstall the game because fuck it. Now it starts downloading the game at max speed (13/s), drops down to .75/s over the course of a minute, then says "unable to download patch files." See you guys someday I guess!

we still gotta get our homies out of the first though

I hope you enjoy play with those fairies in ShB

What Zenos' loyalists? He doesn't give a fuck about the empire nor about who follows him or not, he only cares about his hunt autism

How do I get the next rank? The guy says no more promotions. I've heard you have to do squadron shit, but the supply missions guy just says no more missions are being accepted today even when they reset.

I'd bet he would view his ascension to the throne as another step towards achieving his hunt. One thing that really worries me is the fact the Empire hasn't fully utilized their biomechanical abominations.

>Gaius will be appointed the new emperor
>After all the shitshow he did in Eorzea and Ala Mhigo
At best he's gona do a Zack Fair and die protecting us

Attached: 1532979235258.jpg (455x489, 261K)

Give them all vuln up debuffs again, Foe's Requiem, Overdrive, and Dance of Death, there problem solved.

That one tranny on Phoenix people keep posting about

Do I Kassatsu every TA or save it for 2 minutes TA?
The latter sounds like better gain but will of course clips more and possibly reduce bunshin's effectiveness.

I move a lot so I keep one character on a US and one character on an Asian server

It's a fucking slog going through everything twice though it makes me want to drop the game sometimes

ever since patch ive gotten an "unable to complete version update" error. reinstalled but when i logged back in the issue persisted. is there any way to fix this?

>Coil of Bahamut unsynced
I know this post is old as fuck but I don't know what you mean by this. Are you talking about going in with a pre-made group instead of the duty finder? Is it not matchmade in the duty finder?

am i based if i wear a dbz inspired glamour?

There's an option in the duty finder to do duties with an undersized/unsynced party, which means that, for the Coils, instead of being dropped down to level 50 and having your item level set to something appropriate for that level, you do it at whatever level you're actually at with whatever item level you actually have.

Master all the jobs.

Make a Party Finder, if you are on Primal i'll help

>#1 monk on the server
>not even top 10 all dps

Attached: 1493586251851.png (451x433, 84K)

Ah. Is it just too hard to do with pugs otherwise?

How long of an HRT routine did it take to get #1?

literally impossible. Monk is the most brokenly powerful job in the game.

There aren't going to be as many people doing them synced now, and there's also the fact that level 50 now is not the same as level 50 was back in ARR. Although you are going to need find a few other people to do some of the parts with, like Turn 5/T5 and Turn 4 of the second coil/T9.

Its hard to find a group, thats it, even more a group that wants to do all of it.

My server has good casters :(
The rdm and smn are getting easy 99th since nobody play their job

That's shitty. I had an alt caught up in SB, but it barely lasted a month even though I was a neet at the time, way too much work.
If its the same problem I had last patch, you just have to run as administrator

He's the rightful heir to the throne, and he'll likely try to maintain his position on the throne, if only to keep the magitek wizards of the garleans from producing black rose.

So what? You're not competing against them.

for me one's for rushing to end game and the other is taking my time fucking around with other stuff.

I tried that, didn't work for me. Tried editing the boot .txt file too.

I am in all dps, i'm only 99th in one fight

RDM should not be coming anywhere close to the amount of DPS a 99th percentile monk puts up. A 15th percentile monk will beat the DPS put up by a 75h percentile rdm

please respond...