>Fighters guild
>Mages guild
>Imperial cult
>The Blades

butthurt dark elf racist

It's a Hlaalu city what did you except?

Home...
At least it was until I discovered Sadrith Mora

Attached: eae687b53559b9a442f938d64e2e74a5786d7ab51950f3e42d30763241d6c116.png (592x681, 330K)

Until you're ready to join me in the Ashlands, you're a foreigner too.

I just started Morrowind. So Hlaalus are Dunmer liberals?

If the Empire demands they are allowed you will be good little smurfs and allow them.
Got it?

imagine being able to craft a potion that throws the entire morrowind economy in disarray

Cringe....

Hlaalus are using trades and the empire as a political lever to get rich and fuck up other greathouses because they're the weakest one

Yes they are the advocates for a diverse Morrowind being a strength.

yes
redoran are conservatives
telvanni are full on meritocrat

>be foreigner
>go to Sadrith Mora
>need to crawl up everybody's ass from House Telvanni

You can craft a potion with a high enough strength the numbers involved will cause the engine to shit itself and shut down.

Being edgy is the Tevani's political philosophy.

Can anything rival the comfort of chilling in your inn room in Molag Mar as you can hear an ash storm furiously wailing outside?

thats too easy and world ending. balance is the way.

Telvanni are ancaps

>.....

Attached: 230114_908223010.jpg (600x524, 35K)

yeah. Dunmer temples are full of outlander haters too.

Hlaalu=Libs and turbo capitalists
Redoran=Conservatives and militarists
Telvani=Batshit insane wizzards, arguably libertarian
Indoril=Religious fundamentalists
Dress=Dixie

Actually no, it's not that simple. The empire were forced to sign a deal, if they had that kind of power there would be little need for secrecy

>nord
>100% resistance to frost damage
>d*nmer
>75% resistance to fire damage

why do nords always look like they have downs?

>fire damage
>used by 80% of the enemies in game
>frost damage
>used by frost atronachs

Liberal in the sense they care more about the empire's gold than their traditions

Also dangerous.
I made one of those INT boosting potions like that and I am pretty sure my OG Xbox is sentient now.

It is that damn simple.
You traded the robot for the right to keep slaves. Spoiler alert That doesn't workout how you guys planned it at all.

How's tamriel rebuilt now?
Still content devoid?

Slavery was already on its way out in Morrowind and after the red mountain eruption and the argonian invasion I think it's done

>edgy
I'll fight you over that you n'wah

And they hold top leadership positions in the Camonna Tong, a criminal syndicate in direct competition with the Imperial-influenced Thieves Guild.
And then there is King Hlaalu Helseth who I highly doubt is still alive by the time of Skyrim because you are practically required to kill him

Attached: 1553737350459.jpg (346x275, 23K)

But they dont?