What’s the horn made of anyway?

What’s the horn made of anyway?

Attached: 7DF35058-B782-4A6F-BAFC-D3C3C08B749A.png (1136x640, 1.05M)

plot and metaphors

Shrapnel

It's just a very transparent excuse to give Snake a demon horn because Japs love that kind of pretentious shit

Attached: 1564821584825.jpg (252x199, 7K)

this and
cant be logically explained considering it grows longer

cock

Storyshit goes in (or fucking should, anyway)

Parasites

This.

shrapnel fragment.

reminder huey was innocent

Attached: 20190820215605_1.jpg (2560x1440, 359K)

Big boss.. the wolbachia is copulating.. with kazuhira millers hamburgers.. my people, diné.. is proud of.. the vocal chord parasite.. male to female.. copulation.. and the wolbachia.. that my people diné.. have made, which he stole.. but at least.. i have the vocal chord parasite.. and kazuhira millers.. hamburgers.. a balanced meal..

It looks cool.

Attached: 1542762932872.jpg (437x543, 118K)

>You adversary knows your mother tongue.

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-08-29 14-14-44.png (399x422, 180K)

Wasn't implied to be from that box with the peace sign on it? I can't remember what that box was for, but I vaguely remember that being hinted as the source of the horn

Attached: bros.jpg (500x666, 55K)

The box was just the bomb inside Paz.

>"A man wakes up in a hospital room. This man is Snake (Player)."
>"The first photo shows the medic with his balaclava on. The second photo, which was taken just after the first, shows the player with the balaclava off."
This is from the script leak before anyone asks questions
>Venom Snake is directly you despite showing signs of being his own character (the Paz subplot which shows that the player can't make him have/not have feelings for the characters he encounters/thinks about, the Quiet romance, having a personality and having a sense of humor)
Can Yea Forums name a player self insert actually done RIGHT? Because Venom Snake isn't one, I hate "myself", and I hate this fucking game.

Attached: 1566767589922.png (512x512, 131K)

i dont think kojima ever gave it much thought, as with everything mgs related.

>DUDE WORDS CAN KILL LMAO

MGSV is a fun sandbox. But the "plot" is really retarded, even for a MGS game.

Attached: such lust.jpg (240x240, 10K)

he's not wrong, language is an extremely important part of the development of cultures and nations

Sure, but a virus that kills you depending on what language you speak? I dunno, man. I totally checked out of MGSV's story at that point.

it's his soul

What type of shrapnel? Steel from the shopper? A piece of rock? Bone? A solidified turd?

oh yeah that's stupid

shrapnel

but it grows

Nanomachines are pretty fuckin dumb too senpai

>Nine years ago, you were injured - in an explosion. Upon examination, we discovered 100 and 8 foreign bodies embedded within you. In addition to shrapnel, we also found fragments of human bone, human teeth. Most of it was removed, but... Some of the fragments still remain... They are located near your heart, and in your skull.

so does my dick hahah xd

Didn't say it wasn't. MGS really went off the rails after the first game. Literally everything got worse.

Attached: 2.png (688x1040, 886K)

So why does she wear a cat collar with a bell? Is she a secret slut? Since I'm a chad I fastforwarded through V3's terrible dialogue.

Fucking kojima, I thought he was being metaphorical with his words that kill and have it be about leaked secrets killing a bunch of people but it's literally words that kill.

Wait, isn't Venom the one you actually fight in Metal Gear 1? Where was the horn, then? Aside from how Kojima clearly didn't plan all the way that far back, do they ever saw? Or did he just get rid of it at some point?

That's great though.
If a videogame is driven by storytelling then it's a failure.
At least Kojima dignified MGS with one actual videogame.

cum

That shit tells me jack & shit.
Bone shrapnel in the body. Fine. They don't specify where, just all over the body and they don't specify what type of material it is the shrapnel stabbed into venom's forehead.
It could be a piece of steel from the chopper after it crashed

Every new Metal Gear game fucks up the previous games in some way.

imagine being THIS retarded

>But m-muh 4chinz!

Attached: 1472261246888.jpg (689x568, 62K)

>Where was the horn, then?
First of all, you can't see if he has a horn or not because characters in MG1 were nothing but a handful of pixels.
Second, Kojima never planned it because he never cared about the actual, literal plot of the game, just about themes.
What I don't understand is why fans unironically became attached to characters and the lore of MGS when they are all crap and clearly just a conduit.
I mean, people unironically take seriously characters called Big Boss?
Characters that unironically wear bandanas and eyepatches?

Look at this thread, people talking about what the horn is made of.
Who the fuck cares?

They don't say because it doesn't fucking matter.

nah she didnt chose her costume actually nobody in v3 chose their costume

Most likely steel from one of the choppers. It's too dark to be bone, and it's not a rock since they collided mid air over the ocean.

Oh right. I forgot about that.

I know it doesn't fucking matter. But thread context you bitch. People are discussing what type of shrapnel it might be. My bet is steel. It has a metallic texture to it and looks too sharp and solid to be a black'd bone fragment

>that box with the peace sign on it
that was a big chunk of plastic explosive, user. a bomb which got thrown out the helicopter on the flight back to Mother Base.

MGSV plot is a simulation of dissociative amnesia. Nothing makes sense.

Shrapnel you fucking retard, the doc in the intro even says they couldn't remove all of it because it would lead to a brain hemorrhage

Skull face looks awesome.

Attached: 41wvdDJOlSL._S.jpg (500x500, 28K)

but yeah she makes my dick hard

>cant be logically explained considering it grows longer
Isn't it just the metal or whatever slowly coming out of him?

did you even pay attention

For me it's Himiko.

Attached: himiko best.jpg (1024x1024, 296K)

she also makes my dick hard

it slowly comes out if you kill people, it stay fine if you don't

Stephen from Yoko Taro's smash hit Mineycrafta

DANGANROPA KEKS GET OUT THIS IS A CHAD METAL GEAR THREAD

J.C. Denton

Does JC Denton gives a shit about something at all?