>hasn't tried anal
>posts on /v
How'd you get in here?

Ball is more aesthetic so that one.

Korean stick for Tekken.
Anything else ball.

ball for fighters, bat for none fighters

Mechanical keyboard / Hitbox

Hitbox is god tier for tekken. Only reason to use stick is if you have arcades nearby or you're copying people who do like a tool

Ball. I use my stick for playing arcade games, not autistically fixating on one genre.

>if you put effort into anything you're autistic
Ask me how I know you're a low IQ drone with no opinions of your own

whichever one my arcade uses

I have a tested IQ of 149 (though I don't put much stock in IQ, it doesn't mean much), challenged my professors own work and much of the existing theory with my BA dissertation on early medieval political theory, (which got a first), and hold many positions that are incredibly opposed by the overwhelming majority in my country which I came to through my own research, reading and deliberation. There is a distinct difference between having an interest and a dedication to a subject and being autistic about it.

Or I could be making all of the above up, but hey, you try playing a shmup well on the bat.

Are there any bat sticks for Switch? I want to play Metal Slug the way I remember it.
Also both are shit for fighters. Just use a keyboard or a hitbox.

IQ means a lot actually because it's very reliable, you're an idiot. Stop LARPing.

Sticks are dated in general, but between those two I'd say ball.

>writing cringey shit like this
you have no business calling anybody autistic

Actually IQ tests are not realiable at all and haven't been relevant inside any form of intelligence measurement since the mid 90s.
Id est, if you were something similar to me, with an IQ of 210, i'm sure you'd be aware.

Here’s your (you)

Bat. I've never seen a ball at any arcade I've visited.

Attached: wendys.gif (400x196, 500K)

for me its bat top.

I have huge hands.

Or the hitbox cost way too fucking much for less features

I have the ball, it's a pink ball too.

IQ tests were originally made to test the pattern recognition capabilities of kindergarten students

IQ isn't an absolute unit of measurement like the meter, it's relative.
You give many people the same exact test and the same exact time to do it, then see who got more answers right. Those people objectively have the faster brains.

Yeah I really miss the feature of fucking up my diagonal inputs, that's a really good one that adds the fun element of randomness to my games

yall got hot macnuggets??

Didn’t American arcade had bat tops? People choosing ball over bat is just marketing drone