RTS is dea-

>RTS is dea-

Attached: iron harvest.jpg (460x215, 41K)

coh is shit they shouldve ripped c&c instead

d
Shit plays like COH2

plebs out

I got all my hopes in AoE4. If it fails I'll end myself

Attached: 1566660619106.jpg (218x231, 8K)

>Made by nu-Relic
Kek, better organise your funeral now

>minimal base building
yes RTS is dead

Literally a year away still, game was announced like 3 years ago.
This is actually killing the industry. Look at other indie games that got traction like Deaths Gambit and Eitr. One of them still isn't out and the other one sucks ass after a 4 year delay.

It'll be worth the wait, game looks soulful as fuck

Go play Dawn of War III.
Enjoy your RTS

Looks like a game from 10 years ago desu. Like if CoH 1 and Rise of Legends had an ugly baby.

start writing your will

Are they even still making it? We went through 2 E3s with no new info on it. They announced it like 3 years ago and we don't even know where the game is set yet.

Deaths Gambit wasn't worth THAT wait. I like CoH 1 and 2 but this is approacing Bannerlord levels of delay and lack of information.

Attached: autists btfo.jpg (433x410, 65K)

that promotes shittier gameplay though. Both DoW3 and CoH2 tried to continue that (thanks Relic) and both flopped. It's not fun having your units miss 99% of their shots but the ONE time you opponent fires it kills 5/6 units in your squad if not the entire thing.

>I got all my hopes in AoE4. If it fails I'll end myself

guys that made dow3 are making aoe4. might as well stop procrastinating and just get it over yet.

the hell are you talking about?

Literally any and all RTS games that claim to require very little APM but need to use """MUH TACTICS""" slow down gameplay by adding bullshit accuracy to literally everything. This is cancerous gameplay that just makes it unfun for everyone playing. It isn't tactics, it's RNG. Yes your ""tactics"" skew the odds in your favor (closer range, flanking, etc) by adding more bonus accuracy but at the end of the day you can literally have you unit's weapon inside of the enemy's prostate and give him a massage and you will still miss your shot and do no damage.
Meanwhile your enemy can land a single shot at max range in fog of war and kill your unit every time.

weapons support teams have shit range
why make a slow MG team when you can get a mobile gun platform mech?

please tell me thats not true

what's the best RTS that you can play right now with both fun single player campaign and multiplayer?

Made by the devs who worked on C&C mods, could be gud.

Warcraft 3 obviously.

the hell are you talking about?

ur mom #gotem

-d serious about going to Itchy and Scratchy land!

Attached: 166882.jpg (640x480, 41K)

sneed and chuck land?

They had a good idea and fun gameplay, then they decided to just make it a CoH reskin

This shit is gay either commit to being an RTT like Myth or Ground Control or have real base building. This halfway shit sucks.

Formerly Euro Itchy and Scratchy land.

>hate the fuck out of CoH2
>but I like DoW2 alot
Will I like this game?

Attached: 1559151004538.png (1008x1264, 1.6M)

Probably not. Over the course of the beta they have been listening to CoH faggots more and more. The game is just a CoH mod at this point

honestly, I think I hate CoHfags the most nowadays.

they moulded CoH2 into a boring piece of shit with all their shitty community feedback, and now they're apparently ruining this game.

CoHfags have no taste whatsoever

Fortunately for me SC2 is still alive.
I wonder for how long will the servers last and if there will be a free version with custom servers when ActiBlizz finally dies.

I'll stick to playing universe at war, thanks.

>staemphunk
literally gayest shit since AIDS

Experienced people were pulled from dow3 to work on age4, and, without them, it went to shit

You have literally no idea what steampunk is do you?

Good thing its Dieselpunk

>steampunk
where

bump for discussion

How do we remove apm autism from rts games

keep them in sc2

>It's a Company of Heroes mod

Couldn't they have come up with something more original? It's just like CoH.

It's called "Mechapunk" idiot.

Why do you guys hate CoH?

redditors hate it

AoE2 Definitive edition looks fantastic, place your hopes on it instead

The gameplay I saw of it looked too much like CoH but with a fresh coat of paint on it so I wasn't too interested. But then again I didn't have high hopes for Ancestor's Legacy and it turned out alright even if it wasn't the kind of RTS I want I wish someone made something like seven kingdoms

Attached: 1566561911591.png (1730x748, 157K)

There's a board game based on the same stuff called Scythe, it's very good. This game looks mediocre so far though