Don't mind me, just pirating some blood

Don't mind me, just pirating some blood

Attached: 80855A63-C5FD-4A1C-B93B-EA9FE346B246.jpg (600x355, 22K)

Don't mind me, just seeding some malaria.

>male don't bite and help plants pollination
>female bites and are useless beside making more mosquitoes
What did nature meant by this?

nature is sexist and should stop manspreading

Would it be catastrophic if we released a virus that killed off all mosquitoes? How vital to the ecosystem can they really be

what we should do instead is create mutant mosquitoes who kill all humans

LADLE UP SOME GOMFORT

A lot of animals eat mosquitos, ticks can fuck right off into extinction tho

That's fine since you're merely copying it and not taking it away from me. Enjoy my dude.

With added disease bonus debuff!

What if we just make humans immune to mosquitoes?

Only affects the genetically inferior and undesirables, so it's actually a net benefit.

we make mutant spiders instead

Then what will the possums and field turkeys eat?

>doesnt know about the buff made to their debuff in the recent patch

So you're making a copy of my blood, leaving me with just as much blood as I had before? You cheeky scamp, just try not to leave an itchy bump and carry right on, man :)

Don't mind me, just making a shit thread

>a lot of animals
Fuck right off with this shit. Nobody gives a FUCK about Swallowtails, Buejays or Carps eating these malaria spreading niggers. They're insignificant and the ecosystem web will find some other useless nigger fly to take it's place. At the very fucking least get rid of the ones who drink mammal blood but leave the lizard and bird eating only alive.

That's a male mosquito. I'm going home.

>it's a "tiger mosquito bites you 3 time on the ankle while you are gaming and can't slap it" episode

I thought you were talking about pirating, in which downsides doesn't apply.

DID YOU JUST ASSUME ITS GENDER YOU SHITLORD

>males work hard by pollinating flowers and being useful
>females make annoying sounds and suck your blood

Attached: really fires up my neurons.png (680x680, 59K)

SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP
SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP
SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP

name one that relies exclusively on mosquitoes

>male mosquito
you dun goofed

None. It's retard ecofascist speak to stop the use of CRISPR on worthless parasitical organisms.

>mosquitoes are surviving further and further north, whilst adapting perfectly to urban environments
>in 2016, some were found living and active during WINTER in subway networks
>over the past 20 years there has been DOZENS of new diseases or strains of them that became transmissible through mosquito bite that weren't before

Mosquito-spread viral apocalypse is literally one of the most likely apocalypse scenario for the near-future. Imagine if fucking aids mutated to be mosquito born, or worse. There is no reason to not actively try to fully wipe these fuckers out. Nature will recover, maybe 1 or 2 shitty species no one cares about will die or undergo drastic changes because of it, but nature has a way of getting back on it's feet. We don't, we are good at engineering our own suffering and eventually, end. Fucking kill every single one of these blood sucking niggers

Malario or Denguerfall?