Here's your new resident evil, bro

>here's your new resident evil, bro

Attached: EDI4TALWsAAdxGa.jpg (1280x720, 59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/residentevil/comments/cx0fh4/project_resistance_high_quality_screenshots/
residenteviloutbreak.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=H95k_CpsA5k
youtube.com/watch?v=CG3d6t0wXe0
youtube.com/watch?v=IvTrWlRWgq4
residentevilmodding.boards.net/post/114059/thread
twitter.com/AnonBabble

thanks, can't wait to play

What the FUCK were they thinking?

Attached: goblin.png (1280x720, 642K)

wait what

Who was the Jannetty?

>SIG
>machinery area
the hive remake?

>that qt on the rig-
O-Oh...

looks cool

I'm sold if it's a new Outbreak game. These are some of the best games in the franchise.

I really like RE engine, but man Capcom needs to choose better scan models. I think the only RE engine game that had great scan models that actually fit the characters is DMC5, otherwise it's been a hit and a miss with every game.

>SIG
Try Below Freezing Point

ah fuck
I mix those two up because of the movie calling the lab the hive

>Trish, Lady and Vergil models
>Fitting the characters
Imagine believing this, Capcom sould bring back MT Framework, the RE Engine was a mistake.

Again - just like with the REmake 2 character reveals - the first thing I think of is the character designs from Until Dawn

Attached: Until-Dawn-Preview.jpg (2048x2048, 324K)

I don't want to play as some faggots again, give me USS or at least UBCS guys.

only Trish locked shit in dmc 5. Lady locked much better in 5 than in 4 same for Vergil

Lady and Vergil yes

JUST

this, how could we have been so wrong

God damn that Hayden.

I'll give it a try. Resident Evil is more often than not a great series. Yes there are occasional bad games but the good far outweigh the bad.

Until Dawn characters looked a lot better than RE Engine characters except for Lady, Leon and sometimes-in-the-right-light Claire.

It fits Until Dawn because it plays like a movie and the cast are a bunch of TV/Movie Stars

I can't even tell if this is Dead Rising or RE just by the pic.

Attached: 112640.jpg (940x529, 79K)

It's dino crisis

WE

Agreed

Attached: 1558559175293.gif (300x186, 446K)

What the fuck happened to Jill

Where the hell you got this pic ?

Side-effect of sudden stop in intake of Wesker's genes.

Welp, a shitty coop game instead of RE3 remake

Thumbnail from yt video

Interestingly, Until Dawn controls a lot like how you would expect a modern Silent Hill or classic Resident Evil game to control, with a camera very much like classic SH. It just has no combat or inventory

Attached: 20140906174300_b4b6a468.jpg (1920x1080, 218K)

what are these awful SJW designs

PLEASE be fake.

Damn. This means no RE3 remake then.
Dropped

Its real
>inb4 leddit
reddit.com/r/residentevil/comments/cx0fh4/project_resistance_high_quality_screenshots/

What engine did DR3 and DR4 run on?

Forge Engine

Go back and stay there you stupid fucking faggot.

Then why aren't we pumping her full of Wesker's genes? It's really our moral duty, so that we can prevent atrocities like Jill's new face from happening

Attached: 1542827388185.png (409x270, 101K)

what the hell is the girl on the left doing?

Who keeps telling Devs that American SJW normies are the main market for video games?

Attached: 1553245209356.gif (403x369, 167K)

>Pics leaked on Reddit and not Yea Forums.

Yea Forums is dead. Accept it.

@475971232
Just go back dude.

Maybe they are just waiting for a while on making RE3 remake. It is a bit quick to release two remakes in a row when it's been like 17 years between REmake and REmake2.
People would doubtlessly complain about how the gameplay is too similar to RE2make, assets are reused etc. Without significant expansions, improvements and overhauls, the highest metacritic score a 2020 RE3 remake could hope to get is that of RE2 remake.

a resident evil style left 4 dead could work.
they certainly have the monster archetypes.
but man i would have just preferred another outbreak instead of another 3rd/1st person shooter

Standing there? Probably caught in middle of movement.
More importantly, is it just me or does she look like a modest version of Nico?

Probably the mountain of cash that piles up when they put out this garbage.

>RE Outbreak 3 on the RE7 engine
My fucking wallet is in orbit with how fucking ready I am to get that game if its Outbreak.
Still play that fucking game on the fan server to this day.

shut the fuck up pussy

i'm all for more raccoon city.
or if it's another mid-western town going to shit in more modern times, fine.
i can't really place the clothing to a time period

blurry but she kinda reminds me of Velma

Attached: Velma_Dinkley.png (212x406, 9K)

why not add frank west as an unlockable character? always wanted him to show up randomly in an RE game

she looks asian
she also appears to be holding a weapon

i hope these aren't the only characters to pick.
i hope this isn't just RE flavored left 4 dead.

The 90s are over, guys. Hail to the Zoomer generation!

they can run with this joke

Attached: 9xuflkmz84f31.jpg (1416x802, 211K)

What the fuck is wrong with western female design?

Attached: foto_0000000220180508182053.jpg (580x360, 27K)

Who are you calling a pussy, you little bitch? I'd break your head into two

I still insist that Nico's design was insultingly bad.

>tfw your Tyrone doesn't pay your pension

He looks Mediterranean. Like Jersey Shore Italian or something

Attached: 958cfxdvvdj31.jpg (1280x720, 93K)

Chris Redfield looks like 40 in his teenage outfit.

i'd break your arms tie them and take your eyeballs out with a spoon and eat them.

None of them look as autistic as Claire. I don't know what they were thinking making Claire some mystery meat autist..

Attached: nu-clair vs fixed claire.png (610x370, 370K)

it looks alike to Until Dawn but if capcom won`t fuck up characters as bad as in until dawn it`s gonna be a fun ride. RE7 was about hillbillies and america cliches but it turned out great

>dog tags
>raccoon jersey
>5'o'clock shadow
k....kevin?

You go to reddit limp dick lmao you have no room to talk. Fuckin loser

Claire never even looked like that left picture in the game. It is like from some ancient render of her that they never bothered to change.

Attached: Remake Claire.webm (608x560, 2.99M)

brap

>this Yea Forums kid thinks he is any better than people who go on reddit
go tell your mom youre trying your best to fit in with the 4channers lol

I'm okay with a new take on Outbreak

>>this Yea Forums kid thinks he is any better than people who go on reddit
we generally are :)

She looks better, like with the thicker eyebrows, but she has the same dumb expression. Mouths in games are particularly awful these days.

Or you could just stay with the limp wristed reddit posters my man

We really really are bud

How in the fuck do you slow walk in PC?

She has a good mouth with nice big lips, they just gave her some derpy animations for it when she shocked / scared in cutscenes, and when she is standing there mouthbreathing idle at full HP. But that's all in the animations, not in the face design

Attached: Caution HP.webm (900x500, 2.99M)

You need to use a gamepad with sticks for movement.
I wish they actually did something with the slow walk and made it relevant to the stealth. It's just for show really

These characters unironically look better than REngine models. I think the only two I've liked were Leon and Ethan otherwise they all look like shit.

looks like generic western trash

Claire looks different in the opening cutscenes compared to later in the game. Her face is much more artificially narrow at the start and more round (like her face model) later on.

no, you aren't. you people are cancerous and awful, especially the ones who think they are a "4channer" by saying "we". at least reddit always has perfect guides and correct and useful information. in comparison to threads about a shitty elder scrolls artist faggot who rapes girls and many, many retarded cancerous threads i love hiding.

Did you use that face mod to make her look more like her model? Claire in that webm is no way the goblin she is in the vanilla release.

>no, you aren't.

Attached: mp,550x550,gloss,ffffff,t.3u1.jpg (550x545, 68K)

No thanks Capcom, I will wait for something good.

All the women look fucking awful in DMC5.

why are you on here if you don't like it?
are you mentally retarded perchance?

>L4D slow zombies edition
rip

Then stay there you whiny pussy

I don't mind these character designs. They're whatever. Not awful, not good. Just whatever.

But if it turns out that theyre redesigns of the Outbreak cast, I'll scream

>real face scan meme again
when will it end

cause gaem

I really, REALLY hope that they're not redesigns of the outbreak crew
they wouldn't do my girl yoko like that right?

No, she just looks way less derpy when she is wounded. Those face mods all suck ass

it's all the same head model

Attached: Caution HP sweaty.webm (1064x864, 2.99M)

>get to play as el goblino
Finally a true American experience

Yummy

Attached: 1402511211502.gif (480x270, 2.67M)

I wouldn't mind an exclusively arcade resident evil game. Stand alone raid mode or mercenaires.

I hope they "remaster" the original two, would be cool as fuck to play on official servers, obsrv is cool but it's kinda laggy/buggy sometimes.

>it's all the same head model
then they really changed the facial animations. she never looks the same as in the beginning.

>Standalone RE6 mercs but with more stuff
god yes

Re engine really doesn't work on non asian faces

this is the most cherrypicked webm you coulsd have used and she still has a fucking downie's face

Came here exactly for this. What the hell happened.

another white faggot hero with a black sideman.
your usual racist bullshit

It's so bad. People talk about soulless all the time but this is it. I hope Capcom USA and Capcom EU get burned to the ground for whispering this western shite in Capcom JP's ear.

she looks too old but at least they dared to give her a sexy outfit.

How I wish the re6 gameplay would come back but alas that's not gonna happen. Sure hope it's not the 2make gameplay if it were an arcade game that one doesn't fit at all.

RE6 was shit

LET ME SPEAK TO YOUR MANAGER RIGHT NOW

>western
It's literally one of japs biggest IPs you fucking mong

>wanting a remake immediately after another remake
Fuck off.

Should i try dr3/4? I only played the first two back on xbox 360, all i hear now about DR that it's a dead horse that's being forced to stay alive

RE6 was shit but at least it looked good. The RE Engine is so fucking ugly.

Is that Ezra Miller?

Ezra Millers looks more gay than generic chad.

I was talking mostly about his face, something about that jaw + eyebrows combo reminded me of him.

They all look so fucking ugly. I fucking hate the photo-realism thing, just give me back the semi-realistic style of ps2 games like RE4 and MGS

No because it's not Lady from DMC5

Attached: 1552431472642.jpg (872x591, 184K)

If it's something like outbreak then it's more or less fine. If it's a mainline game then fuck that. Honestly capcom's on a role, why bother with a second rate spin off like outbreak in the first place?

if it's 4v1 faggotry I'm done with RE

it is 4 vs. 1
those who leaked two weeks ago to a German gaming channel that it's a multiplayer title already said as much.

I unironically wish Ezra would get mocapped for a game, he has a very interesting looking face

that's bullshit

Looked like Dee Reynolds

this lmao

>scan ugly real life people 1:1 in the videogame
>wtf why are the characters ugly???
Really? We're doing this again Yea Forums?

It's okay depending on the engine/the devs.
Look at death stranding, until dawn for exemple.

Nobody cares grampa
Go play Nintendo or indie games if you prefer your graphics to look 1 or more generations behind

>b-but muh uncanny valley
Grow up / stop being such a girl

>Source: dude trust me

all the characters in every Decima engine game (except HZD) have funny looking teeth. Also the nostrils in death stranding look like big vacuous holes

With some slight modifications to RE2make's gameplay, it could be a proper TPS action-horror game with melee and shit. They just don't give you the option to punch out zombies like you do in games like TLOU because that would make the game less scary

we will know more on September 9th. I'm sure Capcom will use the publicity they got from RE2 Remake to push a multiplayer RE game including everything that has been profitable for other companies in recent years: battle royal, asymmetric multiplayer and possibly microtransactions.

>vacuous
Stop using big unnecessary words faggot

it's the most appropriate word to describe their big black empty nostrils. How about you just look up what a word means instead of asking everything to be dumbed down for your ignorant ass, ESL-tard

>left 4 evil

>Yea Forums isn't the source of literally everything in the world
Oh the humanity.

uhhhhh
>inb4 it didn't flop
EA aborted all plans to support it and cancelled all the planned dlc because how low it sold.

Attached: 220px-Mass_Effect_Andromeda_cover.jpg (220x309, 23K)

re6 gameplay was awful.

He shouldn't have to mention that in order to be a success, a game also has to actually be decent and not a massive clusterfuck like ME:A was

Attached: giphy.gif (268x141, 644K)

Isn't this just outbreak?

hopefully yes

>cherrypicked
Not really, it's literally just a clip of her walking during a playthrough and the player notices her body and orbits the camera, no mods or screenshot modes, no Reshade filters. That webm is only from a few days after the game came out.

Average american "white" female

Youre right it isnt. Resetera is

>and possibly microtransactions.

pretty sure there will be a stars uniform pre order bonus and then people are gonna pay for classic RE models/costumes. and then pay for possible hunters if it goes the 4v1 route. people will pay some dish for nemesis and mr x

God I want his mouthpussy

Is this Outbreak?

Engine does not define graphics.

god I hope so

Outbreak had better character designs

Attached: outbreak3_2.0.jpg (1200x800, 122K)

Im not fucking impressed. I bet it's been outsourced to some western developers too, look at these killing floor/friday the 13th ass self inserts, suprised they aren't wearing sunglassess and baseball caps.

Attached: FA0A3AC8-7E15-414C-8E10-243AC007324F.jpg (768x1024, 107K)

Shut up! That has to be Obscure 3! It has to be goddamn it!

>RE2R was just a cockslap reminding us of what the series used to be
>Now we're going full RE7 and it's going all the way down the shitter
FUCK

go be a retarded weeb someplace else

As long as they don't put an "8" on it, I don't really give a shit.

Need to see a better pic where the makeup doesn't look so obnoxious. She could still be hot

????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

>his

Kudos my man. Obscure 1 and 2 are underappreciated.

>piercing
>She could still be hot

>one of the biggest games in the series
>solid remake
>becomes a big deal
>people love it
>drop support almost immediately
it just feels weird.
you would think we'd get extreme battle mode on top of all the ghost survivor stuff
also they got lazy with the second scenario stuff

maybe she'll have alternate costumes without the piercing

Attached: image.jpg (1280x720, 130K)

Im lost, what is this?

First one was great. It reminded me a lot of The Faculty. I don't remember the second one too well though.

>Yea Forums is already bitching

It must suck to willingly live like this

Br? Br? Br.

capcom is back they said

fucking kek what a shortlived comeback

Attached: 1543512908113.png (1198x866, 459K)

Gibe me money please.

New RE being revealed at TGS in a couple weeks. It's probably an outbreak spiritual successor, or sequel

Does Revelations 3, 7, and 2 remake nkt give you any semblance of faith that they MIGHT know what theyre doing with RE now? 4 screengrabs of characters tells you absolutely 0 about the game.

I thought Capcom hated Outbreak and considered it a failure. It seemed like one of those things they wanted to sweep under the rug, like DMC2

Maybe they meant Umbrella Corps, which was one of the worst games in history.

looks like female ron perlman

>7
>RE2R
>DMC5

whatever you naysayers say don't mean shit

stay bitter forever

don't forget MHW

>no L4D game with the Always Sunny cast

>we're getting outbreak 3.0 and people are bitching about sjws

never change

you mean like cinematic fixed cam / tracking cam?

is that nigga wearing makeup
wat

i'm bitching because the pictures make it seem like it's going to be a left 4 dead derivative.

how would it play though?
outbreak favored exploration, item collection, and doing your best to treat combat as a last resort while helping eachother the whole time
unless you were an asshole
this just might be a run and gun type of thing and anything resident evil will be just essentially a coat of paint.

It won't be run and gun or action. The RE teams have not been making games remotely like that since RE6. Just because it's 4 players doesn't mean it's gonna play like L4D. Four is just a great round number for coop games

Its gonna probably be like a slower Evolve.

what ever happened to good character designs?

Attached: fdgfhe.png (1024x1045, 1.26M)

The character designs are shit tho

>complaining about cheesy western influenced designs
>in fucking resident evil
I'm so sick of secondaries spouting off their shit like it's gospel

Attached: 1549221859510.gif (353x209, 2.62M)

>DLC faggots
just let them move on and make another game retards

GUYS IF ITS OUTBREAK IM GONNA FLIP MY SHIT HOLY SHIT

The only ones that are even somewhat eccentric looking are Kevin and Jim, the rest just look like normal people. Even then there's alternate outfits

Attached: Kevin_Ryman.png (342x934, 596K)

>we want the Left 4 Dead audience

God I hope not. Worst games in the series.

My theory is that they are soft rebooting Outbreak, but aging them down similar to what they did with Leon/Claire/Ada. They are going to release 2 trailers, one with 4 characters.In the far back on the left is most likely Yoko, she's wearing a yellow jacket similar to the ones Umbrella employees wore in the original Outbreak.
The guy up front could be Kevin or David, not sure. Guy in the back is most likely Mark, since he was good with melee weapons.
She looks very similar to Alyssa, same haircut and color, and she's using a pistol which Alyssa had the "potshot" skill with.
Or I could be wrong about everything because I'm talking out of my ass and only have screenshots to speculate on. This could be a Dead By Daylight or Evolve ripoff.

>God I hope not. Worst games in the series.

Attached: 1564661182031.png (454x520, 6K)

stop this is gay

Dear god, if that thing is Alyssa I'm gonna puke

Attached: Alyssa2.jpg (737x1024, 114K)

>rebooting qt characters into uggo manjaws
honestly the most plausible theory because its something capcom would do

what about my sweet boy Jim, I swear to god if they change his character to some generic faggot

My kind of woman.

nah
i'd just prefer them to be new characters.
i'd like it to be in raccoon, but i wouldn't be surprised if it's an outbreak in another town.
god what if it's the college town in 6

I really thought this thread was about a new game made by those guys and OP was fucking around

None of the Outbreak cast were a Jannetty, it was the ultra rare Octuple Michaels

Attached: 70bfc53df43ef7e29dcf1df626515428.jpg (720x540, 60K)

Pretty easy to guess who's gonna go bad when he looks like Elliot Rodgers.

Friendly reminder that no series should be allowed to have more than three sequels or else they run out of ideas and we have the unfortunate reality of shit like this entering the world.

Attached: 1562875977350.png (226x224, 18K)

here's your new Outbreak, bro

Attached: 34534546.png (1024x768, 1.1M)

This, what the fuck is wrong with these niggers, we are at a point where people expect constant updates for every game that comes out

pretty fucking lame decision to make the main cast all teenagers. I get what they're going for, but it's so overdone.

3 is halfway decent, it's the lesser of the 3, but if you like the series, it's not too bad. 3's biggest issue is they made a big city full of buildings you can't explore. Dead Rising 1 and 2 had big spaces, but every store and building could be entered and explored.

4 is the most soulless game I've ever played. It's Dead Rising in name only, and it has no redeemable qualities.

whoever the blonde is, she looks 30

the blonde chick and the dude in the jersey are definitely not teenagers

Gamer.

IT'S MAM

feel like they could have done better with the characters

Attached: 275297-ZZZ.jpg (620x349, 187K)

oh god, please let it outbreak 3.

Attached: Tyrant-vs-Hunter.jpg (564x352, 40K)

>Outbreak reboot
>Not ORC 2
Fuck Capcom

IT FUCKING IS
ITS HAPPENING

Attached: 74247274224.jpg (842x888, 157K)

>"Can I speak to the manager of Umbrella?"

residenteviloutbreak.com/

OH FUCK I'M GETTING HYPE
PLEASE DON'T SCREW IT UP

Attached: 1486778451630.jpg (320x320, 11K)

I never played outbreak can you kill your own teammates ?

>tfw Dragon Quest XI and Kingdom Hearts 3 are Generations behind

If 5 it is a free to play grinding game

after they turn into zombies yes

You can do worse, taking key items and not using them, effectively blocking progression in a game where if you run out of time your infection meter will go off

I really, really hope it's actually outbreak 3 and not 4v1 faggotshit

Capcom has repeatedly fucked up in the past but DMC5 and RE2make were good, so I'm cautiously optimistic about this. We may be entering into a Capcom Renaissance

You guys think we'll get Ex/NPC Characters like in the originals?
I'd like to see them add some of the Ghost Survivor characters in

Attached: 20190216140648_1.jpg (1920x1080, 212K)

>character DESIGNS
>it's just scanned real people

Attached: 37846631_2033947723587624_6002239482177257472_n.png (500x370, 270K)

Me too, bro. I'd love to see Frank voiced by Rotolo interacting with the characters and saying one-liners.

>Oh Peter, thank you...
>[Uncle Ben dies smiling]

Attached: ben.jpg (1280x720, 56K)

>OK
???

Re2R was literally just Re7 in third person.

>what is clothing, makeup, hair, hairstyles

lol this nigga looks like a fuckin Brunnen-G

Attached: Kai.jpg (500x736, 67K)

based lexxposter

You couldn't do shit like instantly run backwards in RE7.
RE7 controlled like Dead Space with a first person camera

Attached: FPS mod.webm (878x720, 3M)

RE games have always had monsters in them dumbass

Is this real? Please let this be a shitpost.

Yo way yo

The Dark Pictures: Man of Medan is their newest game, same concept as until dawn just different setting.
They have an exclusive deal with pewdiepie right now so you can watch the gameplay over at his channel or wait a week or so till it is out.(there is like a 20 minute prologue until the actual game starts)

So far it looks inferior story and gameplay wise, but it could also be the setting, but they want to do like 7 more of those game with different cast/setting

It be cool if it was a resident evil maker , like you can build your own levels based on Mansion, Sewer, Train Station, police station, or Lab.

That Claire was cute as fuck.

>Four is just a great round number for coop games
IIRC the original outbreaks where teams of 4 people as well. And this was years before L4D

Quickturn was l3 on console and Z on PC retard

>webm which shows the model in motion and from different angles
>cherrypicked

Attached: retarded anon.jpg (335x548, 56K)

I'm aware of quickturn. The fact that you are required to do it and point the camera in the direction you want to run is already a drastic controls difference

Thats actually a neato fucking idea. Choose enemies and bosses from across the series. Mix and match.

we don't deserve something that good

Re2 came out 2 years after 7, id hope they would make some improvements to the controls.
And also what? You dont need to point the camera anywhere, its a first person game, if you quickturn your new direction is 180 degrees behind you. Thats the whole point.

Always Sunny Online does have a 4 players zombie horde mod.
Im down to host a server if anyone wants to play

Use this next time.

Attached: image.jpg (871x626, 107K)

There's the option of turning friendly fire on or off but most people who played the game back in the day used friendly fire for custom made deathmatch styled games.

If this turns out to be Outbreak and it somehow ends up being a good game then Capcom has officially redeemed themselves in my eyes.

>Scooby Doo reboot
>Shagy looks like a fag
>Daphne is a blonde tranny
>Velma looks like an off brand jap schoolgirl
>Freddy is black.
They also forgot about Scooby, which is probably the only saving grace since they can't ruin him.
Gay/10

>40 year olds playing high schoolers

she just looks super young in the remake

Attached: talking.jpg (1920x1080, 181K)

Left 4 Biohazard?

I see no Shaggy

Rezident Evil's spin offs are usually pretty bad.

Because she is. She's 19.

>Lady looked much better in 5 than in 4
>A-cup tits
Yeah, no.

>teeth showing intensifies

I would place the fill the water line puzzle everywhere

Hopefully its a full on Outbreak game with a 4v1 mode, then I'm good, but man I have a feeling that's exactly what its going to be, they'll call it Outbreak 3 or something like that and try to cash in the 4v1 genre.
Does anybody even remember they're the ones responsible for Umbrella Corps? I don't put it past them at all that they'll try to make a 4v1 game.

Putting ideas together

>4 vs 1 Resident evil online multiplayer game
>you can create your own character and you can create your own tvirus monster
>you can make your own level with enemy placement, puzzles, locks, weapons, and ways to escape or win
>a random level will be given each time you play, but you can save levels you thought were good, and also upvote or downvote levels

Please let there be different women in the game.

Mods are going to have to go far if this the best we have to work with.

So then what are the odds of a Code Veronica remake?

Attached: laughing steve o.jpg (453x500, 33K)

Higher than before but still low

Attached: Goth.jpg (1226x1080, 321K)

Attached: vomit.jpg (680x680, 85K)

Attached: FaggotPSA.gif (194x144, 206K)

I will only be okay with it being 4v1 IF AND ONLY IF it's like Zombie Master where one person controls and spawns the enemies and random events.

Attached: 1554611602189.png (310x392, 126K)

That sounds boring for zombie master.

Lets just have a tyrant type being but he has no radar and no clue where the players are.

After putting up with the quality seesaw this series is on I kinda think we do.

>Goth Claire
gross

>being a bimbofag over a tomboyfag

Attached: It's like staring into a backed up toilet.png (798x746, 610K)

Attached: f-fuck you!.jpg (1920x1080, 415K)

So will it play in first or third person?

Attached: MSGM+SHOW+Backstage+Milan+Menswear+Fashion+zdkAxzUDen4l.jpg (399x600, 67K)

3d cutscenes but 2d sidescrolling beat em up gameplay.

Attached: crisis evil 2.jpg (950x475, 80K)

I'm sold! But only if someone like Kamiya or Itsuno is on board.

left us cuter

Npc retards

is this fag wearing a barrette?
Fucking male models

AYYY OHHHH AYYYYYY OOOOOHHHHH
COPERNICUS, WHY DON'T YA NAVIGATE YOURSELF TO THE BACK OF THE LINE WITH YOUR FEET AND STAND THERE WITH YOUR SHIRT

With RE7 it was all gaijin living in Japan at the time.

Not sure what the newer ones have been

>resident evil: Dead rising
>what would happen if frank west was in raccon city

im sorry chris, i covered wars, but i will not cover your sister im cum

>CHRIS STOP I WONT FUCK YOUR SISTER
>I SAID I COVERED WARS, NOT COVERED WHORES

Source?

So is this real?

I just started RE7 not to long ago but fuck me if I have no idea where to go. I just got the shotgun.

I think I like the game overall but I do hate the stealth sections.

There's only one more stealth section in the game unless you count the DLC

I haven't played RE7 in forever so I may not be much help. Been meaning to replay it actually.
Do you have all three dog head pieces to leave the house?

Dead by Daylight: Biohazard
Screenshot this

Is the DLC worth playing? I mean, I'm probably going to go through it anyway since I have the Gold Edition.

>Do you have all three dog head pieces to leave the house?
Nope. I need to get the third out of the Dissection Room in the basement. I have the Scorpion Key but there aren't any doors I can unlock with it aside from the one going into the main hall.

>Is the DLC worth playing?
Not a Hero is free but it gets boring quickly, but End of Zoe (which you have to pay for) puts a fun twist on the game by removing all guns and instead attacking monsters with your god damn fists and makeshift spears.

is this real?! or is it just a fan-made pic?

>Is the DLC worth playing
Yeah I would say so. They aren't amazing but they both play differently to the main game and are generally enjoyable.

>crisis evil 2.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=H95k_CpsA5k

>I need to get the third out of the Dissection Room in the basement
Have fun with the best boss fight in the entire game.

>and instead attacking monsters with your god damn fists and makeshift spears.
Sounds sweet.

>dem spoilers
Come on man

3 isn't bad, but it's balancing is all over the place and it lost most of the charm that 1/2 had, and Nick is a fine protagonist even if a little bland. DR4 is abysmal, the worst product of Capcom's decision to outsource IPs.

What makes DR4 so bad? And surely it can't be worse than Operation Raccoon City

>Click on spoiler tag
>wtf I got spoiled

Attached: 1561409651585.png (453x508, 110K)

I can't believe they put a giant bird in the game

kek

>we're not getting the original and iconic Outbreak cast

They had one job?

It does a lot wrong, but ill try and summarize.

>No Time Limit
>Nothing to do in the big open world they made, which was the main reason they claimed they removed the time limit
>Weapons and Items are locked into specific roles, so combat is more rigid
>Healing Items are generalized and essentially just work like simple health kits, so managing healing items and bleding drinks isn't a thing anymore.
>Overly lenient checkpoints
>Between these two points, the game doesn't have any 'survival' gameplay left
>Added a barely functional """stealth""" system, which only works when the game disables the AI for it's initial tutorial
>RPG skill tree bloat
>Story is a mess; writing, pacing, plot, all of it.
>Frank isn't Frank
>The whole game is a tonal mess and the humor they shove in is awful
>The graphics look like crap(although DR1 is the only game in the series that aged well)

That's not even all of it, and there's also a lot of nit picky shit like polish, crowbcat did a video on it which covers a lot of it.

Game the only thing the game did right is it tried to expand photography gameplay.

Sam and Dean Winchester?

That's Brad Pit and Resident Evil Kyo

It looks ugly. Witcher 3 character models is what it should look like if you're aiming for realism. Anything more is puke inducing hyperrealism.

Witcher 3 characters all look the same

Attached: W3 girls.jpg (3840x2160, 760K)

hyperrealism is only bad if the real life models are ugly

Nobody looks like Claire (except Jordan). She is distinct

Attached: 313-1564986766-505016318.jpg (1920x1080, 775K)

Ada, Claire and Leon looked great, who are these ugly amerimutt TV show knockoffs?

Attached: 1535638537527.png (680x680, 378K)

Who asked for this? Where is REmake 3 or RE8?

Capcom just lost their redemption arc.

People have been asking for a new Outbreak game for ages

Hi

Attached: IMG_20190830_031411.jpg (500x281, 28K)

the shareholders.

>implying

Attached: 23051316893.jpg (726x710, 62K)

>REimagining 3
Why do you want another beloved classic turned into a casualized ots shooter?

>Who asked for this?
Everyone who played Outbreak 1 and 2

What the fuck is this?

lol fuck that shit. This can't be real.

Attached: 4444546.jpg (435x326, 50K)

Not the same face / expression. Her mouth is open

>more co-op shit

Pass.

It's real dude, sorry.

Do people really think this looks bad? It's just more face scanning. Capcom wants their characters to look like real people.

Real life models are always ugly.

>Muh realism

It looks like one those cringy horror movies with a generic group of diverse teens

She really looks like an old hag in a wig, what’s going on?

If it's Resident Evil Outbreak but in RE2 remakes style? I'm sold.

>it's just meme realism bro what's the big deal

Attached: 1552680779054.jpg (1400x1400, 470K)

Those are literally old people wearing teenager clothes lol

>take all the shading effects off
>expecting anything to look good in fullbright

Full retard

>Capcom is back
>At the cost of doing this realism + face scanning shit

Can't wait for the ragtag team of survivors to saying "fuck" while were at it. Never understood why Capcom games as of late have been doing that in the script, Japanese developed games usually are pretty PG13 with that kinda thing. I wouldnt mind it in a new IP or something, but I'm not too accepting with it being in franchises that have given us memorable lines and insults because the low hanging fruit wasnt realized to be an option.

works in my anime games

Attached: smile.png (313x314, 166K)

>We only have a few prerelease screenshots of characters models
>People are already screaming about the game being shit
>A game we know nothing about
Go eat glass you bunch of mouthbreathing retards

Ew gross you can see her neck seam hahahaha

I've always told you that RE Engine games suffer from a clear uncanny valley issue due to its focus on photoscanning, but you never wanted to listen to my warnings.

Attached: eb7.jpg (942x943, 123K)

i'd buy and play this un-ironically

Do we know anything about the game or is /pol/ just seething about having to play a woman/black again
oh

Did you miss outbreak, zoomer?

Oh, welcome to Yea Forums it only gets worse from here.

post that same pic but in 1400x1400 like the other one.

RE7 got a pass from me because it was kind of in the art style but RE2make and DMC5 suffered hard

We know nothing as per usual.

You'd imagine it would be any different this time ?

I tried to speak about how some models look jarringly uncanny in DMC5 and I got the DMC fanbase angry at me.

Yes

It was never a problem with playing black/woman. It's a problem when the designs are clearly so ugly when the franchise was always had stylized designs to compensate for it. People keep fucking buying their RE Engine games so now Capcom couldn't give a shit if their character models are ugly because the market would eat this "lol realism bro" shite. This is like looking at MvCI and not complaining that the models are ugly.

>Did you miss outbreak, zoomer?
What does that have to do with anything you replied to? I realize that its supposed to be in the vein of those games, but the game itself is not what I'm talking about necessarily, but Capcom's M.O. with games released since RE7 thus so far.

>p-please dont curse! mommy doesnt like it!

WOAH, I never thought of it in that way

>no cute business/corporate character like Alyssa
dropped

Attached: 25156236.jpg (1280x1100, 262K)

House of the Dead Scarlet Dawn

>casualized
>when the RE2 remake on hardcore is harder than anything that was in the original RE2

Thanks for at least posting a reply that was actually relevant to my post.

Outbreak has a considerable amount of swearing.

I don't think they suffer from much uncanny valley issues except when there are bad animations / animation glitches. The face models (which generally look fine) being more realistic just makes the illusion feel that much more broken whenever glitches do occur

Attached: claire face skeleton.jpg (1920x1080, 537K)

Outbreak has swearing, zoomer.

looks like kurt cobain in his last year

this is obviously a new outbreak. why do retards think its re3?

Right looks like Zoey from L4D1 desu.

>that face

Attached: 1567053863543.jpg (200x200, 11K)

Outbreak 3? Might be cool.
Kinda reminds me of Obscure that I actually managed to finished couch coop with a friend which was a blast.
I'd like a Left 4 Dead with more focus on puzzle and survival than just running and shooting.

>dynamic difficulty
>need to be on hardcore to get rid of auto saves and use ink ribbons
>casualized map system that informs the player when they have exhausted all of the items in each room or area
>casualized inventory system that gives you twice the item slots making item management nonexistent
>ots perspective so zoomers can easily traverse the map
>game literally tells you where to go and what to do
The original RE2 is definitely the easiest of the classic trilogy, but even it is more challenging than REimagining 2 on its purported hardcore difficulty. Also, it's funny that you shitters insist on judging the too with the DEmake on its hardest difficulty mode yet ignore nightmare mode in the original.

Attached: 1528866209933.jpg (698x546, 34K)

>Can't wait for the ragtag team of survivors to saying "fuck" while were at it. Never understood why Capcom games as of late have been doing that in the script

Why would I say "as of late" if Outbreak or Resident Evil has been containing swearing for a while now? I thought my post made it quite clear, but its not swearing in general that gets me. I'm just honestly baffled as to why I'm hearing "fuck" a lot more often in Capcom's games since RE7, due to how most Japanese games dont go above "shit".

weak bait

Attached: this shit aint even fun.gif (200x200, 1.52M)

>That sounds boring for zombie master.
>this retard zoomer never played zombie master
>suggests something retarded instead

I hope you die down there.

It's not bait. Not everything has to be an ots shooter you zoomer quadroon.

She's got big ol' lips. Unmistakably female-shaped face desu

Attached: photoshop import.png (1920x1040, 887K)

I think the problem is she looks like she's wearing a wig.

That map system was also in REmake

wtf are you talking about retard?

Someone at capcom is seething about 6+/10 women existing.

>nightmare mode

oh, you mean that difficulty that wasn’t even on the PS1 releases that most people owned?

>casualized inventory system that gives you twice the item slots making item management nonexistet

I see you’re a shitter who never actually played on Hardcore, because if you did, then you’d know that you get way less inventory expansions. Not to mention most of the weapons take up TWO inventory slots once fully upgraded, so no, you can’t take everything and the kitchen sink with you.

So does the original, like when Ben tells you where the sewer is located and when Claire tells Leon to pick up Sherry in the lab. The game literally brings up the map and highlights where you need to go. Nice double standard there.

>muh nightmare mode

Only available in the PC and Dreamast ports. It’s not how most people experienced OG RE2, so stop pretending it counts for anything.

>casualized inventory system that gives you twice the item slots making item management nonexistet

I see you’re a shitter who never actually played on Hardcore, because if you did, then you’d know that you get way less inventory expansions. Not to mention most of the weapons take up TWO inventory slots once fully upgraded, so no, you can’t take everything and the kitchen sink with you like you seem to be implying.

So does the original, like when Ben tells you where the sewer is located and when Claire tells Leon to pick up Sherry in the lab. The game literally brings up the map and highlights where you need to go. Nice double standard there.

>muh nightmare mode

Only available in the PC and Dreamast ports. It’s not how most people experienced OG RE2, so stop pretending it counts for anything.

I see you’re a shitter who never actually played on Hardcore, because if you did, then you’d know that you get way less inventory expansions than on Standard. Not to mention most of the weapons take up TWO inventory slots once fully upgraded, so no, you can’t take everything and the kitchen sink with you like you seem to be implying.

>muh nightmare mode

It's like the Last of Us with Guns

>group of teen stereotypes
please god no, this is fucking boring

>leaving out Monster Hunter World and MM11
Found the retard.

its just Outbreak File 3 with fewer new character and still set on the raccoon city incident, they are not rebooting the old Outbreak, i hope there will be one RPD officer as the character

Attached: 52521952_p0.jpg (579x800, 262K)

don't really know what the purpose would be of ageing them down anyways? the Outbreak games were already taking place in 98 during RE2+3 so i'm not sure what would be gained by changing the look of the characters for no real other reason.

The original RE2 is easier because you can get handgun ammo out the ass and even the shotgun/crossbow before you even reach the police station, lickers are less powerful and slower (they can even be stunlocked by the submachine gun), zombies are a joke, Leon’s already great magnum and shotgun are OP as hell once they’re upgraded, and Mr. X actually drops ammo if you defeat him in each encounter unlike in the remake. Why are you nostalgiafags so disingenuous?

You have any webms of Ada mods?

They're dressed like it's morphin' time.

>Why are you nostalgiafags so disingenuous?
its people who never played the games trying to make them look better than they actually were just so they can shit on RE4.
notice how most people only ever played the REmake

>we want the Obscure audience

sum41 soundtrack or gtfo

right just reminds me of manlygirl from The Last of Us 2

She’s perfect as a Goblina qt

Aren't thumbnails usually super low res though?

Ah shit the autist is here

So we got leaked screenshots of their new RE games and backpeddling PR from Capcom today?

Attached: 1567099793078.png (1560x877, 1.09M)

Goddamnit.
>We'll never get to see Chris go back for Josh, unable to leave his bro even after the shit he did.

this has grubby burger influence, just like 7 did

japs don't give a fuck about muh diversity quota

>you said you were interested in things you never played
>picture of a woman
BASED

Who will Yea Forums main

>we want the Obscure audience

sum41 soundtrack or gtfo

God, I wish Ada got shot in the forehead while revealing that megacorporations/neo-liberals were behind everything.

Attached: 45740_20190820171750_1.png (1920x1080, 1.29M)

>third RE game in the RE engine with facescanning
>plus DMCV
>people STILL triggered over face scanning in an engine built for photogrammatry
Better get used to it faggots

I WANT RITA I WANT RITA I WANT RITA I WANT RITA I WANT RITA I WANT RITA I WANT RITA I WANT RITA

Attached: 1551720300464.png (411x651, 273K)

But Mark is the veteran. Kevin is a fail STARS applicant.

Chad opinion coming through
Both RE2make and RE6 combat were great for different reasons

It's a single player game you massive nigger faggot
Go die in a fire

thank you

>DMC
>Dragon's Dogma
>RE
So Nintendo will get these games?

They already have.
DMC1, DD1, and RE0, 1, 4, 5, 6, RER1, and RER2 are all on the platform and flopped for the most part for being over priced and lacking things like Gyro aim
Imagine spending $60 on the RE collections only to get RE0 on a card and a code for RE1 or get RE4 on a card and RE5 and 6 as downloads

>It's like the Last of Us with Guns

Attached: derp.png (756x900, 59K)

CAPCOM PLEASE DONT FUCK THIS UP
I HAVE BEEN WAITING 15 YEARS FOR THIS

Attached: 1541199579373.png (1280x1024, 1.42M)

the white dude and the black dude look like me and my best friend if you made us more chad. amazing.

Why did they only release DMC1 and not the HD collection? It feels like they didn't want to actually support Nintendo with this decision. And it's to be expected that you don't have gyro aim, DMC1 and old RE games had a fixed camera, DD and non-fixed camera RE don't have an excuse other than being lazy ports. The only extra benefit here is that it's portable.

sauce

Because they can sell all 3 DMC titles for $20 a piece with bloated files sizes, DMC1 is 9gb while the collection is only 12gb on PC.
RER1 and 2 got Gyro aim and they were apparently testing Gyro on DD, but RE4, 5, and 6 have none, on top of that RE4 isn't a locked 60 some how and RE5 and 6 are running at 30.

Is there anything worse then the "group of college kids" setting? Because i absolutely fucking hate it

Ok, but what is the video game supposed to play? I've only played REmake.

Until Dawn was the only game with that kind of cast that I liked.

Outbreak?

only because "his attitude wasn't fit for STARS"

aka probably wouldn't have worked for wesker's experiment for some raisin

GOD I AM SO FUCKING HYPED

Aloy's face model is gorgeous. They just made her uglier in the game.
>inb4 muh makeup
Yeah, because makeup can't be digitally replicated.

>Coon Jersey
Wow, that's not a good look, capcom.

Attached: 1556799120328.png (451x450, 119K)

>400 replies
>almost up for 24 hours
Unique for Yea Forums

4channel was kinda dying for most of that time.

RE is rated adult in Japan?

No it's not. Sort by creation date and you'll always see a few threads that last this long.

It's so adult that their uncensored version are still censored.

No it isn't you fucking secondary

Always with the open mouth.
God, I just want to grab her goofy face by the ponytail and suck her tongue so hard that her chubby cheeks deflate.
I would do such lewd things to her

This is obviously an Outbreak revival.
Just look at the characters and compare them to the original cast.

>Girl on the left is short and Asian - Yoko
>Black guy is basically a younger, slimmer Mark
>White guy is a Kevin throwback
>Girl on the left has an idle pose similar to Alyssa

How can you guys not see it.

girl on the right also has similar haircut to alyssa

Jesus fucking Christ.
Looks like an actual crackwhore.
What were they thinking?

Attached: image.jpg (494x612, 76K)

I wanna see David's reincarnation.

Attached: 117980-full.jpg (283x405, 48K)

Also someone should make a side by side comparison. Dude in OP really does give me Kevin vibes. Would be dope if he got an RPD costume.

Attached: Kevin_RE_Outbreak.png (450x600, 296K)

Kevin is too much of a chad to be in STARS anyway. I could see him trying to hit on Jill or becoming friends with Chris and Forest who were both the delinquents of STARS.

i swear to fuck
if they include mic support and throw away adlibs, literally THE BEST thing about the original games, im going to masturbate all over Capcom's windows

What were adlibs again?

youtube.com/watch?v=CG3d6t0wXe0
LISTEN
HEY YOU
LISTEN
COME ON IS ANYONE THERE PLEASE
ANYONE

>make hair strand colours less contrasted and slightly feather the edgea
>make the hair style have more volume and bounce
>make her skin more tanned and less pallid
>sharpen the edges of her nose or reshape it entirely to avoid the Squidward look
>add in eyeliner and mascara
>make her lips more red/give her lipstick
>reshape her lips to look more pouty

Boom. Already better.

Attached: 42912104_385496825319883_26698255446310912_o.jpg (1260x768, 127K)

>all those variations of NEVER

I mean, fuck, they already did a render that looked WAY better. Don't know why she's not like that in the game.

Attached: dmc5_trish_by_monika94100_dctw1ok-pre.jpg (1152x694, 59K)

These are my friends now

heres what im thinking....
GAWD DHAMMIT
SON OF A BITCH

Hey hey.
HEY HEY.
H E Y H E Y .
Don't know why I found that funny.

Attached: image.jpg (1440x1080, 199K)

her name is on her desk in REmake 2

Attached: east office.jpg (1920x1080, 91K)

why did we not get this?

ROCK AND ROLL
TASTE THIS
GO TO HELL

>I feel like shit
No wonder Kevin and Jim share an ending together, their lives are shit.

Her nose needs to be more straight, and a slightly longer chin would do. Her hair is shit so redo it and make it as long as it was in DMC1.

Attached: 1558816790165.png (340x368, 235K)

Nice catch

their ending was the best
youtube.com/watch?v=IvTrWlRWgq4

reddit is a shithole where everyone larps about being from Yea Forums and passive aggressively go into circle jerks worse than fucking tumblr to avoid getting banned, and then get cucked by mods anyway when they close entire subs because there's an overwhelming surge of traffic bringing forth opinions they don't like
Yea Forums is the shithole, but reddit is the drain

>"Females, in my zombie apocalypse"

Attached: 4365457.jpg (232x430, 34K)

Cuties at that

Loved how casual Kevin is in this despite knowing he's going to get nuked and doesn't even bat an eye at seeing Thanatos wake up.

SOMEONE GIVE ME THE FUCKING SOURCE ON THIS HAIR MOD RIGHT FUCKING NOW!!!

someone wanted a side by side

Attached: outbreak.jpg (2863x2879, 1014K)

I don't wanna play as shitty teenagers though.

Thank you user. You're the best.
This is clearly going to be an Outbreak reboot.

>it’s okay when it’s Leon and Claire though

>blonde haired chick looks 30
>teenagers

Attached: 1555771038790.png (585x633, 338K)

i dunno why but my gut is telling me this isnt going to be anywhere near as good as the original outbreak games were

theyre going to fuck something up for sure

>implying I played RE2

Explain the shitty fashion sense that only shitty teenagers would have.

If Eiichiro Sasaki isn't the director then that's already a bad sign. He directed the first two games and RE6.

user, regardless of what she is wearing she looks bloody 30

NO FRIENDS!

I’m sure there will be a single-player mode.

They weren't de-aged though, they were already 19 and 21

Attached: end.jpg (1920x1080, 540K)

>chris is a psicopath trying to force a npc leon to fuck a npc named claire
>he fights you by punching rocks into your direction

damn, the voice acting really WAS good in this game

>just look at the characters and compare them to the original cast
>new characters
>bland as fuck
>original characters
>wore uniforms of their respective job and had abilities that tied in with their job sorta

It looks like they are in some area of the lab from RE2make, which was where Below Freezing Point took place in Outbreak.
In BFP, the "canon" characters for that scenario are Yoko, George, and Alyssa. If Yoko isn't chosen as the player character, she is scripted to die and revive as a zombie.
Outbreak also has a special AI system where certain characters like/dislike others. They're more like to give (or not give) items to characters they like (or dislike). Alyssa and George are good partners, George doesn't like Yoko.

outbreak was ahead of its time
>hundreds of voice lines for 8 characters
>all voice lines have different states (calm, worried, injured)
>have to program what the state of the character is, where the character is, what the context of the situation is, what items they/the player have
>fucking online mode

the only thing wrong with outbreak was that its stuck on a dead system with online that doesnt exist anymore, always wondered why they didnt bring those spinoff games to other systems or PC?

>tfw the online re-assembled together by a bunch of randos on the internet for a game that released almost 20 years ago is still somewhat active and regularly sees games going

Yo, is that Nancy Grace?

more like
>game almost 20 years old had its online brought back by fags that impose their will onto people and you gotta do exactly what they say in order to play the game and even have to make an account just to play and the only way to play the game normally is if you find 3 other goons otherwise you get stuck with no fun trannys

That isn't true. Ok my first RE7 playthrough I was on PC and I did almost the entire game with the knife because the moulded were balanced around a controller and quickturn whereas on PC I could swipe and run away instantly before they could attack just by using the mouse and keyboard by the end of the game (when it didn't matter) I had so much stuff. My box was stuffed with health and ammo. It took forever and was still really difficult when fighting 3+ in the basement but it was possible thanks to the freedom of movement offered by m+kb.

>Literally all it takes for people on Yea Forums to say Capcom is dead is a screenshot of 4 people and the woman not to be considered attractive by them.

LET ME SPEAK TO YOUR MANAGER RIGHT FUCKING NOW!!!!

>not having 3 friends to play outbreak with
how shameful

it wont be called outbreak three, they could just call it GAME and start anew since this game will be on nearly all platforms. you can tell the clothes / costumes are gonna be the sellling point, there may be a 4v1 mode though to cash in. but i hope thats not the main mode.

>having friends
normalfag

they're people I met on the internet, user
what's your excuse

The AI thing was only implemented in File #2 btw

i hope those are placeholders or some shit
maybe some character customisation system
you would hope they drop static classes like in the old outbreak games right, might as well open it to customisation too

Attached: $_58.jpg (513x640, 60K)

If its a 4 play co-op REmake 2 style am in, if its pvp focused or battle royal or any of the zoomer shit am out.

I hope it comes with outbreak HD so people can finally witness yoko and then make porn of yoko

You still had to turn around when you ran away, because just backing up is slow as hell. If you could just run backwards without having to turn, your head would face backwards on your body like in that webm

residentevilmodding.boards.net/post/114059/thread

Attached: cow.jpg (1920x1080, 275K)

it's one of those things i'm surprised hasn't happened yet.
if they were to treat it properly, they could even add in all of the cut content, because i know they had some stuff set up for a file 3 at that point.

>people complaining about this ugly transexual
>meanwhile I'm over here praying that's really a chubby asian on the left and people use her in SFM porn

Attached: 1546326865895.jpg (960x540, 39K)

I NEED OUTBREAK 3
I CANT WAIT 10 DAYS CAPCOM

>tfw they'll never make a new model for yoko and I won't ever be able to see yoko or rita or cindy getting plowed by dogs

Rita is my wife, heck you bloody degenerate.

Moarrr. if I haveto play this stupid game I want to play as a jiggly cow.

rita is too cute to be one man's wife
I want to see her and yoko touch butts

MY GAME IS BEING REMADE!

Attached: Rita.png (411x651, 245K)

Ok, I'll allow it as long as there are no dogs.

leon and claire actually have good designs though

outbreak is fun and you should play it.

i do play it but i wish i had more people to play with

NEW
BREAD