Steam bros this looks rough for us

steam bros this looks rough for us.....

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-29-19-11-41-579_com.twitter.android.jpg (1080x1287, 282K)

Other urls found in this thread:

exclusivelygames.com/bandai-namco-says-no-to-epic-exclusivity/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>buyfags

Attached: 1564947648844.png (834x998, 440K)

>this thread again

Meh

>buying Ubishit games

Attached: 1561539724262.png (640x480, 450K)

green texts like those are only funny when they are real

Attached: underwater.png (1036x691, 414K)

You'll be playing on UPlay either way. Why would you want to add another launcher on top of that?

>ubi praising a literal funnel to 100% take on Uplay
No shit?

I haven't purchased a single ubisoft game since they made their own launcher, they are irrelevant to me as are Epic.

>play on uplay
>see faggy avatar
>report user several times using alt accounts
>get person banned from using custom avatars
i love this platform

>games are expensive on steam
>boohoo, valve takes too much of our money!

>valve store takes a smaller cut
>games still expensive

game developers are the cancer killing video games.

>steam model unrealistic
>been top dog for the last 10 years or so, and massively profitable

The "reduction" was only 10% and it only comes into effect after a game has reached $10m in sales. It's a raw deal.

Based

Attached: Policeman.png (1838x839, 1016K)

fpbp
Imagine unironically spending money on video games, especially western video games.

95% of the games on Steam are Unity trash made with the default texture packs. Steam is cell phone tier.

So i know about the 30% cut but what are the other stores like for comparison? What's the cut on other PC stores like the windows store or console stores?

Why The Fuck Is Literally Every Fucking Word In That Sentence Capitalized?

Meanwhile Steam continues to not acknowledge anything said during this 'competition'. Sweeney's store is plain junk with no reason to defend it except getting paid to. Hence threads like this. Whee.

Imagine if Gaben went on twitter to shill for steam

Attached: 1319949876001.png (223x176, 3K)

I think that happens when you phone post

>jealous corporations will say anything and conspire to try and take down a competitor
woooow im so shocked

>It’s unrealistic, the current business model that they have, it doesn’t reflect where the world is today in terms of game distribution
I have no clue what the fuck he's even trying to say with this. There's no explaining as to why it is true and it just rings like hollow words anyway.

Attached: 1549194335989.png (1100x845, 710K)

The cut is more or less the same between stores. They just like yelling about Steam because that's how they're trying to establish their 'brand'. It's very transparent and very pathetic.

the 14yo chad
not only does he pirate shit he rubs it in the publisher's face

>Epic is just another store. It’s fantastic, they have a lot of strength and [lots of] users, the business model is attractive to us because it’s more profitable but still, their interest is, if I’m correct, exclusivity. And this is not our vision. We want our content to be available for as many fans as possible. I don’t think we’ll deal with Epic in the short term, while we have this strategy. But of course, if they’re open, we’ll go there.
I thought you were trying to make the industry a better place, Tim, not strongarm people into using your trashy, barely functioning store that lacks features even Amazon had in 1999.

exclusivelygames.com/bandai-namco-says-no-to-epic-exclusivity/

Attached: fuckofftim.png (701x643, 139K)

>still hating on ubisoft in 2019

Attached: 1566889435216.jpg (500x499, 100K)

Then when asked to stop he just said no. Future hero at only 14 years old.

>Tencent owned fags side with Tencent owned fags

>No more ubishit on steam
Thank you epic, you're my greatest ally

Bandai is talking out two sides of its mouth, as they've fully embraced UE4, meaning everytime a game they make sells a copy, Epic gets a cut - from Tekken 7 to Octopath Traveler

Attached: epic revenue steam.png (714x1017, 25K)

>ubisoft shill
>epic shill

Attached: coincidence.png (441x430, 204K)

>475969107
Oh hey, it's this spamming nigger faggot again. Still haven't changed shilling material since December 2018 I see?

>Unishit
lol who cares. They could as well disappear with all their retard live service and ass creed games and I wouldn’t give a crap.

Tim is already controlling Bandai, poor steam drone :)

Attached: 1476379896242.jpg (1500x5368, 1.73M)

And you have no arguments like usual

Based Bandai, getting less profit for the sake us consumer.

thanks tim

Attached: 1567004811141.png (674x476, 356K)

>475969610
Nah, I've discussed it so many times already I won't post any argument again.
I'm not an autist who's been spamming same shit for months and I'm not planning on becoming one.

>getting btfo
>I already got btfo several times it's enough

common for article titles

I hope I don't get one with a stinky butt