One allegation is enough to make a developer cancel a new game

>one allegation is enough to make a developer cancel a new game
What the fuck went wrong?

Attached: nitw.png (1096x752, 399K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UPLQNUVmq3o
delong.typepad.com/kalecki43.pdf
newyorker.com/magazine/2019/07/29/the-case-of-al-franken
independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/man-falsely-accused-of-sexually-assault-on-actress-wants-apology-from-cps-over-bemusing-case-a6877036.html
youtube.com/watch?v=veE5-O6wACw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

These faggots actually believe in ad populum. There is no hope.

Well you see user, it all started with the woman suffrage movement

They're SJWs that actually take "believe all women" seriously. Maybe he actually did rape her. Maybe it's just a false allegation. I don't really care either way. They're both leftist scum and I hope they burn each other's careers to the ground.

Unironic dopamine highs from delivering perceived "justice". Throw in some self-feeding mob mentality as well. Seriously, the feeling is like a drug.

>What the fuck went wrong?

The whole world went wrong.
Honk honk, baby.

It was all over the moment the devs tweeted that they believed Quinn.
Insane how fast they threw their own friend/dev partner to the wolves.

Kinda this.

Attached: The Freeman.jpg (640x478, 50K)

I wonder if any one of these indie-darling SJWs learns anything about this experience. Is their own lives being ruined by their fellow SJWs over random made-up accusations enough to redpill them even a little bit? Probably not.

Game was shit anyways.

Good deals

It wasn't even rape, he was just in poor mental state and was hostile to her 10 years ago. That's the worst of it even if this is all true

It's absolutely nuts how simply "scaring a woman" is enough to ruin you 10 years later. Lord knows how despicable that purple-haired bitch was to him to get him to that state. You KNOW she wasn't innocent

Attached: bianca-devins.jpg (2048x1536, 254K)

Zoe Quinn actually did something good for once.

I remember some feminist talking about this. She said something along the lines of them eating each other up instead of actually solving the problems because everyone's so caught up in their own "justice"

>It wasn't even rape
And this is something I don't understand.
She starts accusation with "I was raped!!! But it was by a different guy and I already forgave him, lol. But then there is this other guy who didn't rape or beat me, but he was screaming on me so you all should hate him"

>couple of idea guys fire their programmer and musician at the drop of a hat
Thaaaaaat's indies for ya

Attached: 1537086774127.gif (600x600, 15K)

>Is their own lives being ruined by their fellow SJWs over random made-up accusations enough to redpill them even a little bit? Probably not.

Abandoning the cult would probably be too psychologically traumatic as they believe it's the only thing protecting them from the big scary world, and particularly 'da nazis.' Someone dug in so deeply to the philosophies expressed in NiTWoke would turn all of the their accomplishments til now, things they've built their personality around into a waste, worse than a waste, it would mean they intentionally sacrificed some significant element of their life, something they can't get back, to an idol that then betrayed them.

People would rather scrape, grovel and beg than be torn down, rebuilt, and reborn as a new person with new ethics. Hell, they probably don't really believe in the concept of rebirth, they cannot see a life worth living outside their own ideals.

Attached: wxa422x8w0d21.jpg (1019x1200, 125K)

This dev guy gonna sue for defamation?

bet the game was shit and he just used this as an excuse

it is when the person accusing you is the queen of lies.

I think they cancelled because the person being accused was in charge and they are ditching the sinking ship.

Umm sweetie that sounds like what someone who's guilty would do, don't you know that?

Obligatory

Attached: FullThrottleZoe.png (618x1474, 128K)

Do Alt-Righters cannibalize themselves as hard as SJWs do? They seem so eager and completely reveal in turning against their own that it's baffling.

>sjw cucks get a taste of their own medecine
Nothing went wrong user

But she never accused him of rape. It was all just "he was not a nice guy, really" and that's it.

Mostly just fake rightwingers who are just trying to get fame or money
Like Laura Loomer.
They get tore into a lot

You can't even defend some accused of rape, that's not your job and you don't want anything to do with it when you're a small company.
You can choose to believe it's true or not but you can't publicly defend the person when the company's name is right below yours.
It's really easy to understand.

crazy people tend to attack other crazy people, user, it's just the way of things

The "alt-right" is controlled opposition whose objective is to gather up useful idiots so (((they))) can try to make nationalism unappealing.
Only a retard or a redditor (interchangeable) wouldn't have realized it from the start.

They're literally eating their own at this point

Not in the slightest

The accusation is proof of guilt
Denying the accusation is proof of guilt
Ignoring the accusation is proof of guilt

>Cyberdickgirl threads get hundreds of replies
>4th C-list beta nobody accused of rape has maybe three people talking about it

Is it because you're all closet sissies and you're only pretending to be outraged?

There's lots of shittalking between different groups but that's all it is, cancel culture just doesn't exist on the right

t. Blind; living under a rock

How

I'll never forget the day the media blitz that term alt right and all the literal nazis on /pol/ were confused as hell as to what the fuck it even meant

Leftists constantly accuse eachother of transgressions because THEY don't want to be the one who gets accused. It's an "if I shoot first, the other guy can't get me" thing. Suspicion, paranoia, and resentment are built into the ideology. I'm sure the guys who get falsely accused know this, and just take the loss since there's nothing else they can do. What else are the gonna do, become republicans?

youtube.com/watch?v=UPLQNUVmq3o

>The accusation is proof of guilt
Welcome to america

I genuinely wonder how these people turn out this way.

worse part is that zoe quinn said he apologized and even went to therapy afterwards.
but she still had the nerve to call him out with these allegations publicly years after the fact.

we need to delete twitter
it and cancel culture is becoming a serious societal problem
linking companies directly to internet people was good for business but it's terrible on the human level and is MAKING business and company internal affairs normal peoples business which is shouldn't be
we're in at a point now where you are your job position and mobs of people can "cancel you" at any moment

Attached: 1556317385412.jpg (476x480, 112K)

bad parents and a fucked education system

What the fuck happened to “he who is without sin cast the first stone?”

Twitter is more than just this shit though, the same way that Yea Forums is more than just /pol/
This is why I almost exclusively follow Japanese people

>It's absolutely nuts how simply "scaring a woman" is enough to ruin you 10 years later
Seriously. Keep your receipts, guys. Never know when you might need them.

Based

this is true
how do we solve one problem without completely demolishing the platform though?
Getting all discussion and types of community on one platform isn't a good idea, but companies wont want to just leave it because obviously being connected directly to people is what they want for advertising

Gaming's #metoo movement is going to clear out all the male feminists and allies from the industry as they get accused one by one. Couldn't happen soon enough. So long fellas!

Are you asking why sjws aren't more christian?

>the pozzed indieshit scene is destroying itself
>all the false accusations will turn feminist cunts into unhirable liabilities
You mean, what went right?

Attached: 10645119025737477531261.jpg (184x184, 10K)

I like dickgirls and I hate video games. Why the fuck would I be posting on Yea Forums if I thought differently?

Cancel culture won't last. There will always be a circle of true believers but eventually normies will wise up to the fact that maybe women can be opportunist liars too.

>the cunts that made a cunty non game cut ties with some other cunt because of gay cunty melodramatic reasons

GOOD

Attached: femenism because VIDEO GAMES.gif (320x240, 890K)

Does she have input lag?

Them niggers need some Jesus

Happy to see sjw cucks get fucked over, but the whole metoo shit has actually made me fucking paranoid.

In the past year I turned down two opportunities to get laid (which were the litteral only opportunities I had all year lol), both girls I met in a bar, both wanted to go back to my place for the night but they definitely had a drink or two and I turned them down because I was scared. Genuinely thought they could just ruin my whole life if they decided, with little to no fear of repercussions. I'm overall a lot more alert and aware about getting close to a female, I try to avoid being in private with one I don't know well etc, I kinda wish I was fucking gay at this point desu

>You KNOW she wasn't innocent
No I don't. I believe in the justice system and the concept of innocent until proven guilty.

Best case scenario is that this has the adverse effect of turning all of these self-proclaimed male feminists against these whores and start avoiding them altogether and actually grow a fucking brain.

It doesn't, it just makes him feel better to pretend to be his political opponents and make them say things that are completely divorced from reality so he never has to think about the arguments that they actually make in the real world.

This is the end result of the jewish plot to dissuade whites from procreating. They have us by the balls

Dude just be handsome lmao

ngl after what happened with that youtuber slozo and lookin up the whole shit ordeal. I hope my ex doesn't do something as dumb shit as that considering just like him we both dated when we were young and stupid.

>It's absolutely nuts how simply "scaring a woman" is enough to ruin you 10 years later
>mfw never talked to girls
can't get me witches

Attached: 1565759032285.jpg (277x268, 27K)

Yeah they could. No man is safe, not even in death.

>niggers with no spine fold to random shit people said on twitter
didnt phill fish already do this years ago?

Based AND redpilled.

This is exactly how the whole metoo thing started backfiring. Men are starting to refuse to train/hire women and avoid interaction with them as much as possible in work environments.
Hell, Mike Pence made a public statement that the only woman he only ever talks to is his wife, for that reason.

>not getting a signed informed consent form witnessed by a third party, preferably a justice of the peace

Don't use your real name, only fuck girls you don't know. Have one night stands

Twitter is built entirely for short, dismissive, liberal snark. It's doing what it was meant to do.

>this man slaps your gfs ass
What can you even do?

Attached: 74643E46-08DF-482E-95E6-1F24C63A53E6.jpg (361x596, 261K)

The SJW counterpoint to consent contracts is that consent can be revoked at any time!

>Guy was apparently the designer, programmer and composer for night in the woods

No wonder they cancelled their next game, they kicked out the only person who does actual work.

They both raped me. I win again, shitlords.

And then those men get blasted for being "sexist", which forces them out of the company in order to make way for someone more progressive who begins to instill diversity quotas, ultimately recreating the dilemma of having to avoid contact with women as much as humanly possible and pray they don't make a rape claim anyway despite there having been no sort of sexual interaction or intentions of sexual interaction whatsoever.
Basically, being a NEET living off of autismbux is unironically the best way to not get #MeToo'd right now because you can't fall victim to a rape accusation if you never interact with anyone in real life in the first place.

Twitter is where most posters accused of being redditors actually come from.

>alec holowka
Hey that's the guy that made Aquaria OST, didn't know he was designer as well, guess there was just nothing left of the game without him.

You wasted two perfectly good opportunities desu
most women don't do this shit and even if they were the type who could, a one night stand where they leave the next day aint going to slap you a rape accusation that shit usually happens when you've been involved with them and shit goes south, so long as you don't try to form a relationship you'll be fine
but I agree be careful, my one friend tried to get with some chick who had a bf but would go on and on about how she wanted to break up with him, she started flirting with my friend even and they almost got together, but the bf begged at her door daily and fed her easy lies to get out of it without looking like a cheating whore, so they came up with some shit about him being a manipulative womanizer who got her drunk and shit and she used it as a get out of being labeled a cheating whore free card, lucky for my friend they've not really pushed it out at people, just something they came up with internally so as long as he stays away nothing will probably come of it

Quinn said that she came out of an abusive relationship and that that guy apologised.
THEN she got with Alec and he ALSO abused her. He never apologised.

Will never happen. Male feminists get off on being degraded and humiliated. That's why they're male feminists in the first place. Cancel culture is more exciting to them then it is to the women who do it.

I tried that, backfired REALLY hard. Gave her fake name but we went back to fuck at my place. She went through my shit whilst I was in the shower and got my real name, pressured me into seeing her again with passive agressive shit like "I found and added your sister on facebook btw, told her I knew you, she seems cool ;)" when I clearly did everything I could to distance myself from her. It was a genuinely tense and scary situation. Never underestimate how insane a women can be. My advice? The exact contrary of yours :
Don't do one night stands, don't fuck on first dates, take it slow, get to know someone, take your time to get into a relationship and establish trust, make sure she is a reasonable person etc

you cant get contracts for consent because it can be revoked at any time I mean come on now

>Long boring story: Get accused of assaulting my stepsister because of an incredibly complicated divorce and both sides have pulled out the mutually assured destruction buttons
>Absolutely not going to stick in any way shape or form, police interview by the 3rd makes it clear I actually couldn't have been where the accusation claims
>Find out later that (of course) stepsister almost has nothing to do with accusation, it is essentially a retaliation for an incredibly fucked up thing my mother did and stepfather painted it as a "We have to do this to survive + he won't actually get in trouble" scenario.
>He's right, the real point was to literally take everything I've ever said or done and use it for deposals.

Deposals are monstrous, I don't know if its like this everywhere but they're evil in the UK. If you want everything you've ever done wrong painted in the strongest possible light and to come out of it feeling like a monster I'd suggest getting deposed.
Anyway, this isn't about all this shit, but it gives context to my point: Posting anything attributable to your name on the internet is now extremely stupid. It doesn't matter if its with your friends, it doesn't matter if its out of context. It doesn't matter if you're a saint. It doesn't matter if you were an idiot once, if its out there its as relevant to you now as it ever was.
Yet again you shits can't just let me waste my life talking about fucking video games, so instead have my heartfelt and personal plea: Value the anonymity of this place and its increasing rarity, and elsewhere think really, really really hard about everything you say or do, because good people will do monstrous things if they feel like its necessary.

This but unironically

If no one mentors women, the company gets accused. Not the individuals. You can survive working for a "sexist" company, you can't survive a false rape accusation.

You can’t build a court case on someone being a bitch, idiot.

You took her to your house and expected to get away with ghosting her? Are you 5 years old?

>imagine being the one who lost the lottery that day and got accused

lmao tough luck bro

Attached: laughing whores.jpg (600x536, 81K)

>Why do you always claim people you dont like are abusive, where's your proof
>that sounds like something an abuser would say
These people lack THAT MUCH self awareness, its insane.

How does the same girl keep getting roped in with all these rapists.

She should try dating outside her bubble lol

where the fuck do you have sex? in the fucking toilets of a bar or in the streets? I don't live in japan with love hotels at every corner d ude

How does anyone believe 1 guy would rape that goblin, let alone the dozen guys she claims?

Saw some people shitting on ProJared becuse "he had chosen a bad time to release his video". What the fuck does that even mean?

>how do we solve one problem without completely demolishing the platform though?
roaming death squads

>THEN she got with Alec and he ALSO abused her. He never apologised.
How the fuck does she keep getting abused?
This is like 4-5 times now?

It means "dont ruin our fun with your facts".

What they meant to say was "NOOOOOOOOO YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO STAY SILENT UNLESS YOU'RE ADMITTING YOU DID ALL OF THOSE THINGS, WHY AREN'T YOU DOING WHAT WE WANT YOU TO DO!?"

I would not bet 1 cent on the sincerity of these devs. No one leaves a project that is doing well and is profitable. They probably had internal problems and found the justification needed to drop everything.

you go to *her* place you dumby

Hedi or whatever her name is is going to dragon con and now shes going to be stressed even though he mentioned her once in that 40 minute video that wasnt even really about her

Best guess is that it's inconvenient for them to have people be reminded that false allegations can happen when they're trying to get people to believe a whole bunch of recently made allegations.

>women are bitches and whores. always
>oh a rape allegation? maybe we should wait until more evidence comes out
justice for me, not for thee

he had an ironclad defence and they're desperately nitpicking to keep him as "the bad man"
my assumption is they're demanding silence on his part because of some unrelated senario making his attempts at innocence somehow distasteful?
they're really grasping or deluded

>Yea Forums then
>"Night in the Woods is SJW trash! SJWs are usually the real fucking rapists"
>Yea Forums now
>"Poor guy is innocent god im literally crying how could this be happening"

I'm no misogynist, but all women should be stripped of their rights and taken as war brides and rape slaves.

How can anyone actually believe Quinn enough to do something like this? I can understand giving a statement and cutting ties with the guy to save face until it either blows over or allegations are proven true and the dude is blacklisted anyway, but canceling something in production seems rash even if it was barely in preproduction. Quinn has a reputation as a liar and attention seeker, so taking anything she says at face value is dumb as fuck.

Calling someone a bitch or a whore is an opinion. Calling someone a rapist is an accusation.

Oh well then in that case the concept is totally worthless and I'll just throw out a core part of my belief system because it doesn't happen to have potential legal consequences in this case. That's why I don't care if companies censor their games, after all it's only a violation of the first amendment if the government does it so obviously I wouldn't care about the wider concept of freedom of speech.
You realize I'm saying that I do not in fact know if she's a bitch or a whore right.

The artist was also freelance, he did the art for a music video too. Fuck knows what the rest of the team actually did.

Though for what it’s woeth, they said they “parted ways”, which might as well mean he’s gonna continue to do his own shit with different people down the line.

>How can anyone actually believe Quinn enough to do something like this?
Because she's still friends with all the shitty inbred gaming journalists

totally wild. it's Zoe Quinn. she became famous because an ex called her out for cheating on him with five different dudes and gaslighting him. but they believe her at the drop of a hat.

i don't get progressives. they eat each other.

Attached: 1528419791564.jpg (900x900, 98K)

>>one allegation is enough to make a developer cancel a new game

We live in a clownworld where a baseless allegation can stop our government dead in its tracks.

Of course terrible people won't abuse it!

Attached: 2.jpg (275x183, 7K)

Your strawman is so bad it doesn't even burn.

i have female (xx) gamer i consider a friend how fucked am i bros?

Zoe Quinn has a track record of being a lying, manipulative bitch. We don’t need a court case to distrust everything she does.

some people just have bad karma. she's probably not clean herself.

Ffs, the developer being spineless is what went wrong

Quite the opposite. There are many things you can accuse far-right people of, but holding ranks isn’t one of them, they know very well the meaning of ”don’t punch right”. Even if they have internal squabbles, they tend to keep it better hidden from public.

To be honest, I think that it’s their biggest advantage over their equivalents on the othet side, it’s much harder to take them down when you know that their own side isn’t going to betray them.

According to her this guy has a track record of assaulting people. According to Chris Hardwick's ex, he had a track record of abusing her, do I really need to get more examples or are you done being an idiot?

>We don't need due process to burn the witch
>We don't need due process to believe the witch and burn everyone else!

Fuck (you) user. Fuck the lot of you.

Attached: 1565205098927.png (543x499, 176K)

*inability to hold rank

Meanwhile, absolutely none of this benefits ACTUAL rape victims because it makes rapists all the most likely to resort to more extreme measures to make sure they're never exposed in this accusation-happy world, which can range from extending that rape into a full-on kidnapping with all ties to the outside world cut off, murder after the deed is done, or simply just instilling an immense fear that even if the rapist DOES get busted and thrown into prison, that "one day, I'll be back", which makes the rape victim even less likely to speak up about being raped.

If that’s true then this honestly sounds more like some poorly crafted fraud attempt so they could get away with canceling their shitty game by force. The modern discourse is so pussy whipped and pathetic that I can’t help but look for an alternative to such insanity.

I was friends with a girl who could be considered on the inside of the indie game dev scene and she has terrible relationship history so with all this bullshit on twitter, I assume the same is true for most other indie devs
>She's the art and design type. Art style is pretty much just like OOblets
>Dates the programmer that she teamed up with to make a mobile game app
>Dude is on all sorts of meds
>relationship crumbles because the dude went tranny
>She starts dating an older guy she knew in high school
>She goes to California for the IGF
>She ends up cucking the older guy by fucking Tim Rodgers from Kotaku

No. Alt-right doesn't actually have any principles, so they excuse anything and everything to keep "their" people safe. See: Trump the guy whose daughter is Jewish, who married a Jew, who loves Israel, still supported by the same people that shriek all day about (((Globalists)))

Good advice, user. Thanks, and sorry for your personal shit

>according to this woman that is known to be a lying, manipulative bitch, this guy is known for being a creep

You are very very close to understanding why we don’t necessarily believe what is said about him.

>wake up
>find out that nitw 2 is cancelled because of rape allegations
It's like christmas fucking morning, no one will be able to discuss the game without derailing it to rape, no one will able to discuss this piece of shit non game anymore, no more NITW threads made by underage teenager faggots. You hear me, Yea Forums? We're free.

Attached: 1476372984954.jpg (419x419, 33K)

The music was one of the only good thing about his game lol

these "girls" are narcissistic nutjobs that are pulling all their cards because they're hitting the wall, quinn is a prime example, she's like what, in her mid 30s now? "spunky indie girl" is not an enduring personality, unfortunately

Hit the nail on the head there, pal.

If the allegations weren’t true they wouldn’t even have responded, it’s pretty clear they’re trying to pull a Nixon and quit before it blows up in their faces

>they wouldn’t even have responded
silence is evidence of guilt

>leftist men keep assaulting women
why?

Why is everyone here so horrible? What made you all so hateful and resentful? I don't see people here living their lives with love and compassion in your hearts. You're all so broken, and so damn vicious. Have you ever spoken to a loved one who's been raped? Do you not have any personal connection to this sort of thing that you can use to understand others, or are your lives so closed off that you only have Internet outrage and what you see from others at a distance In your personal lives to use as a reference point?

Hell Clown world.

No such thing as the alt-right, it's just a SJW bogeyman referring to anyone right of Trotsky

Andy Signore got fired over allegations his bosses knew for a fact were false. They don't give a shit about the truth. This is about salvaging their own reputations and distancing themselves from an accusation. They're woke, they want to fire him to prove how woke they are.

How dare you
How can you post this after you raped me in the alley behind the Denny's in '07?

Oh no, has someone notified the police yet?

>known liar and attention whore makes a baseless accusation
>entire company destroys itself
Night in the Woods sucked dick anyway but still what the shit lol

>they respond
They're defending themselves therefore they are guilty
>they keep silent
They're trying to brush it, therefore they are guilty

Don't play with double edged swords, they
re dangerous

Obvious innit?

One common denominator

Attached: feminism.jpg (990x473, 478K)

>Trump is BASED
>proud of your boy
>settle down with a cute blonde and have white kids together
>alt-right is made up (((SJW)) bullshit LMAO

Fuck off fag

I've never felt that. My first instinct has always been to ask "is that the truth?"

Yeah, the accused.

Both of those are simultaneously true and don't contradict each other at all. Night in the Woods IS trash, and the guy who made it is innocent.

Breastfed too long, prob didn't have a dad, really dumb liberal teachers

Does it matter? They never accept apologies anyways.

It's actually not that unusual for that persistent persecution complex to keep rearing its head.
At least among hard leftist.
Communist did the same thing in the Spanish and Greek civil war.

Attached: 2011-07-31-426507.jpg (800x1119, 131K)

She's leaving out the part where she acted like a complete bitch to them for years, and when one time they've had enough and lash out against her, she's suddenly an innocent victim. She has no self-awareness of her own actions at all. I'm sure there's a medical term for it.

>be sjw faggot
>intermingle with sjw faggots
>get accused of rape by another sjw faggot

I'm perfectly fine with this development, let them eat each other

Attached: stroke.jpg (750x750, 61K)

I sure hope you dont actually believe that. A woman you never met who worked in the same building as you somewhere could accuse you of this, and she would probably get away with it. They don't wipe your record clean if you're found innocent; being accused of sex offense is fundamentally the same as actually committing it, the difference being one side doesn't include fines or jail time. Your life is still ruined.

Attached: 1540204701393.png (336x414, 91K)

How the fuck do we save video games from these cancer bags?
They already made shovel knight a tranny and Eastern devs are starting to cave to some sjw bickering

THE MATRIX WAS A GOOD MOVIE

Dude they've been doing it since the Paris Revolution. You laugh at these people now but they'll march you to a mass grave the moment they get the chance.

"the left looks for heretics, the right looks for converts"

post yfw you only play jap games so you don't have to deal with shit like this

Attached: lpepe.jpg (251x242, 15K)

Because the only thing left in life that gives me happiness is the suffering of others. Humanity sucks and people are devils. Seeing other people who previously were lording over you about their moral superiority, get cast down to the earth is quite gratifying.

I am happy about this too, user.

Multiple people came out and gave character witness statements saying that they entirely believe this is the sort of thing this guy would do. People who worked with him at the time also found this credible.

This could happen to your favorite game

Leftists tearing each other down? Time to dance, brothers

Attached: 1566932215413.gif (540x540, 710K)

The ideal tactic used to be simply not buying their game, but now that guys like Tim Sweeney will bankroll them off the backs of actual successful games there really is no way to get rid of these communist faggots.

Attached: 1545300213685.jpg (305x364, 21K)

>lefties
>ever not in a perpetual state of tearing into each other.

This is how you know someone knows nothing of the left. When you say dumb shit like this.

Attached: liberals.jpg (2099x3264, 954K)

Good,fuck liberals and their shitty games.

Attached: st_S_015.jpg (610x657, 75K)

>Do Alt-Righters cannibalize themselves as hard as SJWs do?
yes, and anyone says that they don't are willfully retarded

If any allegations had any truth/weight to them they'd be talking to police, not twitter. Dumb cunts

Instead of being a massive pretentious nigger why don't you just be happy that they hurt each other?

The real question is if both of these people are shit and the game is shitty is there anything lost when they destroy each other?

>Quinn grabbed my cock in public and called me a faggot when I told her no
>tfw no one cares because I am a male nobody

The right-wing doesn't cannibalize themselves. Thats why bots and paid posters have to spam /pol/ LARPing as them and pretending they do.

Attached: 1561152908465.png (559x575, 261K)

That "game" sucked fat shit anyway. Glad to hear he's losing it.

Humanity is an inherently selfish, egotistical species.
No matter how unified it can be with itself, it can and will turn on itself as soon as the enemy they unified against is a non-issue.

>The right-wing doesn't cannibalize themselves.
Do you not remember how the alt-rights attacked richard spencer after charlottesville? They accused him of being a blm plant

Because I'm redder than red, and liberals aren't on the left and they can fuck themselves.

Also MLs can fuck themselves, and Maoists, and Ancoms. MLM third worldists are okay though, they can stay. IRL leftcoms are okay but internet leftcoms can fuck themselves syndicalists are cool and good.

this take everything for a grain of salt
people are shitty, and don't be gullible believing everything people are saying

also everyone who are part of these petty e-celeb politics are contributing a net-negative value to society and deserve to die

Anyone to the right of Stalin is considered alt-right. That being said, no the "right" doesn't cannibalize itself like this by throwing each other under busses because it's entirely counter productive to their cause. Not even true far right people will do this except in the cases someone really fucks up IE a pedo or some shit. If nothing else, they have camaraderie and aren't quite at the purity spiral yet.

The "alt-right" doesn't even exists

>Do you not remember how the alt-rights attacked richard spencer after charlottesville?

Richard Spencer was always a fed, so nobody with a brain liked, followed or went anywhere with him to begin with. This was known well before Charlottesville.

Attached: 1554394749023.jpg (2000x2000, 3.44M)

Richard Spencer was hated from the start because he was some faggot who came out of no where almost as if he was set up to be controlled opposition

>They already made shovel knight a tranny
wut

Spenser was one of the few people who actually had a grasp on left-wing theory and had a constructed right-leaning attack on it. And then you fucks discredit him yourselves lmao.

His attacks on Horkheimer may have been weak, but they were better than anything else your camp has mustered.

glownigger operation that only retards fell for to get doxxd

rip furshit

I remember hearing about Spencer for the first time. A dude I've never heard of out of left field, suddenly being reported by all the top MSM as the "Leader of the alt-right" all at around the same time.
I still think he's a plant.

Another white man down
RESETERA ALWAYS WINS BAY BAY

>Scamps accuses Toady One of rape

>Spenser was one of the few people who actually had a grasp on left-wing theory and had a constructed right-leaning attack on it.

Probably because he was reading the script. What part of "is a fed" don't you understand?

Attached: 1547592037461.jpg (2000x2000, 1.39M)

Why is everyone shitting on the guy involved? The game he helped make was kind of dumb, but hardly anything sjw-ish.

If you hadn't heard of him by 2012 then you weren't paying attention.

the far left eats itself in way that's unique to them.

>cries crocodile tears for Richard Spencer
>"your camp"

You aren't fool anyone faggot

Attached: 1559743139135.gif (268x278, 1.44M)

Is he /ourrightwinger/ or just another glownigger?

Attached: andrew anglin.jpg (215x330, 17K)

No shit you can't contract someone into having sex with you, that's the dumbest shit.
A signed "yeh we did it consensually" after the fact would make a lot more sense, although obviously it's nowhere near water-tight.

Yeah what's scary is that there's two women that could do this to me since I was dating them during my bad period of alcoholism years ago, and I was prone to get angry and make threats (though never hit them or raped them) when very drunk

As a rule of thumb anyone who claims to be "the leader of X" is pic related

/pol/ only gained any semblance of relevance because it was huge, had no uniform and wasnt led by anybody or anything

Attached: 1538928501723.png (375x396, 175K)

>mfw somehow he was literally too smart for the people who are his followers.

For years people gave him money when he was throwing them under the bus, then the fact he has a basic grasp on the fundamental ideas makes people think he's a plant. You can't make this shit up.

he's a manlet that's for sure

Attached: eBodied.webm (480x600, 761K)

>cries crocodile tears for Richard Spencer
>"your camp"

You aren't fool anyone faggot

Attached: 1567096205398.png (938x1356, 667K)

>crocodile tears

Oh no, I'm glad you disowned him, he was one of the few people that had the chops to make any headway into left wing theory. Granted it wasn't much.

My point remains, suddenly according to MSM he was the "leader" of the "alt right" movement out of nowhere. If that doesn't ring as suspicious to you I think maybe politics isn't your forte.

>w-we're glad you didnt fall for our trick
Sure

Attached: 1565410200693.jpg (1178x617, 71K)

Doesn't matter if there's a signed notice of consent, a woman is allowed to revoke it at any given time and suddenly decide that "totally consensual" act of sex was, in fact, rape all along.

He wasn't out of nowhere. He was a major publishing writer and organiser for years.

I don't know if this'll get zoomers on our side.

Empower women is actually the worst fucking thing we ever did as a society. Not even joking.

Men need to stop fighting over dumb shit like race and class and band together to put women back in their fucking place or we are done for.

Because if you're fucking someone when they don't want to be fucked then that is rape, yes.

This. There is no movement and there is no centralized leadership. Fuck spooks.

You're right, we should go back to the good old days when we just hanged the nearest nigger if a girl claimed she was raped.

I'm talking about news corporations all branding him as such at almostnthe exact same time when previously they hadn't bothered with him. Of course he didn't just appear out of thin air, I'm talking about how quickly he gained a title no one on the right even remotely agreed on.

He was a clown who accepted money under the table to be controlled opposition. He's as big of a scam artist as Zoe Quinn.

>be having sex
>"wait no, can we stop?"
>carry on
>WELL SHE SAID YES BEFORE

I think he was talking about being able to legally slap the dogshit out of a mouthy female but I'll take what I can get.

Women don't enjoy sex, its a tool they use to entrap men and get a social edge over other women. No man is going to say "can we stop" while fucking anything because men actually enjoy fucking things.

Attached: 1547904874528.png (354x350, 325K)

so long, gay bowsers

literal incel

Attached: LaughingTitans.jpg (808x960, 102K)

>be organising shit for years
>apparently no one agreed to this

????????????????????? I get that you probably didn't follow anything prior to 2016 but seriously?

>The team behind the popular indie adventure game Night in the Woods has cut ties with game developer Alec Holowka following allegations of harassment and abuse from fellow game maker and former romantic partner Zoë Quinn
>Zoë Quinn

Jesus Christ she is still out there making a spectacle of her whoring ass? Serious how does this skank keep getting attention? Fucking kill yourself

It's more like
>Can we have sex
>Yes
>Proceed to breed
>One day later
>Oh fuck my friends found out I fucked this dude
>Wait, he raped me

Even when they retroactively revoke consent?

>I can't conceptualise not being controlled by my dick at all times.

>isn't banned from twitter despite everything
Really gives the brain the big think

Attached: Capture.png (610x396, 233K)

Nah, I just think women shouldn't vote. Thanks for playing though.

>/pol/
>organizing

Richard Spencer was doing his own faggoty shit consisting of no more than 50 people for a few years, but then tried to claim /pol/ (several million people) was a part of this crew, and the mainstream press bought it because they can't do their fucking jobs. No one ever agreed Richard Spencer was a leader for anything and during his entire 15 minutes of fame /pol/ repeatedly said he was a glownigger. Stop posting about shit you weren't around for.

Attached: 1551719386158.png (491x375, 263K)

Even fucking Sargon at one point got banned and he's a straight up bleeding heart lefty.

>Really gives the brain the big think
it doesn't take a big brain to know that twitter is shit

No, but a good illustration of the ridiculous power they had even when they had no rights.

Not necessarily. If they attack you, pummel their as without hesitation. Im talking about trusting their fucking twitter rants and treating them as law. They need to be muzzled and kept in line. Probably banned from the internet entirely unless supervised by a dominant male.

Anybody with beta cuck tendencies will not be allowed around females, they empower them too much by letting themselves be controlled and emasculated.
Case in point. They say incel as if they are getting laid but really they are watching old recordings of their ex fucking their best friend.

Yes, even if they said yes but then as you were fucking they suddenly change their mind. This can be for sane reasons, like suddenly developing a pain, noticing you removed the condom, or having a panic attack, but it doesn't really matter; the long and the short of it is, if they don't want to have sex, it's rape.

>he's a straight up bleeding heart lefty.
>sargon
sargon has no political affiliation outside his own ego

Attached: 0b4.jpg (453x576, 39K)

Sargon posted porn at people.

Spenser isn't as brain-dead as Carl. Carl literally killed UKIP for us. No wait sorry "I'M NOT TAKING IT SERIOUSLY GUYS!" - Carl 10 minutes after being annihilated by fucking Channel 4.

>be doing organising for your niche shit for years
>these zoomers come and say you're not the boss of me now.

I love it, it's pottery.

>and he's a straight up bleeding heart lefty
>Americans in charge of discerning other countries' politics

It's so obvious it's sad

sauce my man?

Farage killed UKIP because it didn't serve his cult of personality any more. Sargon just unloaded the largest possible shit on its corpse.

Sargon is a socialist that sometimes pretends to be something else.

Richard please, nobody ever agreed to follow you or appoint you leader of anything.

No that's not the situation that I'm describing.
You have sex
She has regrets 1 day later
Says its rape now
Is it rape?

>Sargon is a retard that sometimes pretends to be something else.
ftfy

Why did you type exactly what he said?

Eeeeh, I'll disagree on that slightly, but I will totally concede that Farage's brexit party was always gonna practically kill it. But it wasn't until Carl's antics hit national TV and even UKIP MEPs were like "this fuck is disgusting" that it died totally.

>alt-right
Literally nobody knew what the fuck this even meant when the media first threw it out. The only members of the "alt-right" as it's actually claimed to be are shitposting podcasters.

>Sargon is a socialist
it's posts like these which make me wish I kept a confused anime girls folder

Attached: disbelief.gif (269x205, 1M)

Even conservatives in the UK are leftist by US standards.

If he was a socialist he'd be in Labour (I mean god some other members I meet are about that dumb). Or maybe some meme shit like the SWP.

I always thought the term came from here.

Where does Zoe Quinn lives?

He is,he always made it clear that he wants more welfare and like all socialists has really strong liberal tendencies,he also admitted to voting for Labour.

The right believe in hierarchies. The left believe in destroying hierarchies. The problem is, as soon as you organise anything on the left, you’ve just made a hierarchy. And the people on the bottom won’t like that very much, so they’ll splinter off and make one where they’re on the top. And so on, and so forth.

mike pence only talking to his wife comment was before metoo. Dude is just a typical fundie Jesus freak and his motivations don’t go beyond that

>alleged harassment
>from a known pathological liar with a victim complex
>with a history of making baseless accusations
>cancelling an entire project without allowing due process and investigation into alleged claims to even find if they’re true or not

Welcome to 2019.

>all the left are ancoms.

You do realise that Marxist-Leninists explicitly believe in the creation of hierarchy right?

Serve you right, men.

On my dick lmao

That's a bit of a meme. It's more that they're conservative in different ways. You're very, very unlikely to find someone seriously campaigning against abortion, free healthcare, satanic imagery, gun control, censorship, free trade, or climate change. But they will agree on many other things, certainly economically. Socially, too, especially when it comes to immigration obsession. We really have the same immigration obsession as the US, right down to the left supporting it even when many immigrants run counter to leftism.
I, uh, think you need to look up the definition of "socialism", "social democracy", and then "social liberalism". In the stanford encyclopedia of philosophy, not in a normal dictionary.

On top of the penis of every male involved in the game industry, apparently. And she was assaulted by probably all of them, apparently. Shes a skank.

Anybody ever notice that feminists that claim to be sex-positive hate sex-positive representations of females? Like Anita? She hates like every sex-positive female character in media but claims to be sex-positive, because not being sex-positive makes you look conservative. So they support whores in real life but are vehemently against whores in fiction. Bizarre. Their ideologies make no sense. Feminism is so retarded.

>guy verbally / mentally abuses you
>apologizes, seeks therapy, and works toward self care and improvement
>10 years later
>”This guy abused and raped me!”
>tear entire guy’s life to shreds over shit that happened and was resolved a decade ago
>gets fired
>job who fired him goes full onions and scraps the project due to negative associations over shit that happened a decade ago, also claimed by someone known to leave a path of lies and bullshit in their wake

I’m surprised people even associate with her. I’d be worried about even being in the same breathing space as her out of fear of having my life ruined 5-10 years from now. What an absolute and utter cunt.

seems like everyone abuses her and she's always the good guy
weird!

I hope you get better, user.
Anita Sarkeesian is not feminism, user. She's just an irrelevant hack who tried to be a part of it.
Anything outside of academia is not worth thinking about. Ever.

>even when many immigrants run counter to leftism.

No, the UK labour movement explicitly promotes expanding trade unionism to make it impossible long term to hire people at sub-standard wages. You can have unlimited migrant flows and not see wages depreciate if labour have negotiating power.

Read Kalecki's seminal work for more detail. It's short. delong.typepad.com/kalecki43.pdf

I'm talking socially, user, not economically.

Socially fuck all has happened except we've gotten some better takeaways.

>I'm sure there's a medical term for it.
Narcissistic personality disorder

Most socialists tend to also be liberals,i won't repeat myself again

>even when many immigrants run counter to leftism

The majority doesn't,immigrants in every part of the first world tend to vote left just like native women.

Socialism and liberalism are incompatible ideologies.

>How can cops shoot a black guy for no reason? Innocent until proven guilty, ACAB!
>Someone on twitter said something? Better fire his ass immediately!

Suck it, breeders. Being gay is always superior. Your own women will drag you down for no reason.

Attached: 1547302918.jpg (283x283, 8K)

We've undeniably had segregated zones show up. And there's no doubt that Poles and South Asians are much more socially conservative than even your average working-class Brit.
>muh takeaways
Fuck off, I hate cumin so I hate curries and I hate the fact everyone else likes them. My granny was Indian and even she refused to cook anything but sherpherd's pie and fish pie and cottage pie and venison pie and chicken pie and hamburgers.
Liberalism = capitalism as you know it, but also Equality! and Enlightenment! and Freedom! and nowadays Welfare For All!
Conservatism = capitalism as you know it, but also Tradition! and the Old Ways! and Culture! and nowadays in America Freedom! (before you get too buttblasted about conservatism being different in my country)
Socialism = literally any system (ANY) which makes the means of production a common good held by everyone/anyone who wants to use it productively. This is impossible under capitalism, and indeed socialism was literally created in response to liberalism (which = capitalism at the time).

>he doesnt know what modern liberalism is

Practically all major socialist parties in Europe are socialdemocratic and liberal at their core.
In other words,they are pro-welfare,pro mass immigration and pro-tranny/LGBT/social non-issues

I forgot that bit in Das Kapital where Marx says "from each according to ability, to each by need, oh and also make sure to support trannies ok peace out".

>anyone who claims to be "the leader of X"
he actively denies being a leader

>think about all the women ive dated or hooked up with

i wonder how many are going to accuse me of rape or something later in life. im super laid back, they would have nothing to go on, but i am curious.

I would guess zero, unless you actually raped them in which case
>based

I can't so no to a good Shepard's pie. But I'm a life long defender of British food as "not as bad as everyone says" especially fry ups.

And while that is half true in some ways the idea of segregated zones is kinda bollocks, I've been to even the places supposedly the worst and they're not really much of anything.

Nixon didn’t even do anything wrong either

That was the communist manifesto not Capital, Capital is his rigorous analysis text.

socdems are liberals in denial and basically class traitors.

Socdems are not liberals in denial, nor are they class traitors. They are full-frontal liberals, and they are seeking a separate solution to The Evils of Capitalism than you are. They don't believe in class dialectics to begin with. You can't betray something you don't even stand for.

nah, rape unsettles me. if any of them went after me or tried to blackmail me with rape accusations i would probably just straight up kill them. just swooce right over and pop em at their front door, go back home, watch tv

Do you not see how someone who has a specific view on this might view someone who explicitly denies this view while trying to act like they're on it, could, be considered, traitorous from an extreme perspective?

Careful with your words, glowniggers are closely watching over this thread

DON'T YOU DARE DEFEND YOURSELF FROM DEFAMATION

Attached: don't you dare defend yourself.png (737x728, 106K)

>But I'm a life long defender of British food as "not as bad as everyone says"
Me too. Our traditional food is just as bloody good as anyone else's, it's just that tards think "traditional English food" = fish and chips, pukka pies, and...that's it. Their own damn fault for eating shit.
The segregated zones 100% exist. I don't mean it in the sense of American segregation where you do NOT use X toilet or whatever -- I just mean that there are spots where only this type of immigrant lives, and they don't mix with anyone else unless pushed to it.
No, that doesn't make sense to me. It's like thinking, I don't know, modern day Americans are traitors for not singing the British national anthem. They used to be British, sure, and maybe a few centuries ago they were all traitors, but not any more.
Socdems say they're on it because, from their ideological framework, they are on it. It's not hard to understand.

shit game gets canceled

Attached: 1566485651395.png (240x260, 3K)

Leigh Alexander got in on it too btw
He probably did it though. He's a right nigger, and the accusations are all basically "he was a right nigger to me" so I believe it.

that sounds like it is from some cheap cheesy trainstation super market novel

If you reject their ideological framework entirely as nothing but a defence of capitalism, then they can't be anything but traitors can they? from that perspective?

And not really, some of the browner regions of Birmingham and shit were pretty chill. I hung out in moss side a bunch and really as long as you didn't do stupid shit like stick your nose where it clearly didn't belong people were chill with you.

Also Sunday Dinner is SACRED.

why do they share the same last name? White knights are such retards...

>from that perspective?
How? If I was a knight trying my best to lance the mussies defending Jerusalem on the end of my homoerotically phallic spear, then no matter how much I might want to hate-fuck them I would never call them traitors. On the contrary, they're loyally defending their city and religion.
In the same way, neither a middle-class nor working-class socdem is a traitor to their class.
>people are chill with you
You're still thinking of, like, active segregation. I don't mean no-go zones. I mean the often unconscious segregation you get when immigrants move over and have no impetus to mix with the locals (and every impetus to stick with people they can easily talk to). You see the same thing with Chinese students in universities.

Interesting that he calls it malicious. Most of the cucks who get accused swear up and down it's just a big misunderstanding.

He thinks it's a coordinated assault from Yea Forums, which should tell you that he's desperately bullshitting.
Unless I missed something around here.

Reminder, this was published nearly 5 years ago to the exact day, along with dozens of other similar articles on the same day.

Attached: Untitled.png (643x529, 303K)

Pro Jared disagrees.

>"get rid of gamers"
>doesnt work
>5 years later
>"get rid of developers"
This might have worked except the only devs they can get rid of are the male feminists who make walking simulators and lesbian walking simulators. Not a big loss, really.

ProJared is the shittiest shitshow that ever shat. At least we can be reasonably certain Heidi is the bigger scumbag.

It's almost like they're desperately trying to get Trump elected again.

>What the fuck went wrong?
Easy, he assaulted someone

Thought that was pretty obvious

Because in your example you're external. This is purely internal. if you think that what other people internally are doing is hurting your own nation then that's different.

And the other point yes, but most of the time you're generally pretty fine being there, they just want to be together incase arseholes give them shit. Sure there are some shitty elements that happen, can't and won't deny.

>This is purely internal
But it ain't, that's the point. Socdem is to socialism what Islam is to Christianity. They have their origins in the same religion, but they're no longer the same schools of thought.
Note medieval Christians thought Mohammad was a traitor, but that Muslims weren't.

Source?

>I changed my mind after signing and the third party left
>All this paperwork made me feel pressured into consentng
You can't win. Unless she literally rides your dick with you all tied up bdsm style there ain't no way to convince people she didnt' change her mind.

>get rid of gamers
>doesnt work
>get rid of developers
>doesnt work
Can't wait for another anniversary when people like Zoe will finally realize that the only solution is to remove themselves.

Its in the OP, silly

Well, they used a different word for it. However in this case the key tenants have been totally abandoned though. It's like if Islam became polytheistic.

Bro this is why you don't have social media. If your friends want to talk they have your number. Hell if you wanna go further get a super cheap basic phone plan for work too.

All I see are groundless accusations
Source?

Basically this.

What is Quinn doing exactly? Just how many of her relationships with men end up with her being abused or raped? Like seriously.

Look at this face. Would this face lie to you?

Attached: Zoë_Quinn_(2015)_(cropped).jpg (600x731, 123K)

The key tenet of Christianity is Christ's redemption tho, and they abandoned that.
Anyway, you get the point. It's absurd to call socdems traitors when they haven't been on your side for well over a century.
Having said that, I'm weirded out by the fact many now-socdem political parties remain a part of the international socialist scene for no real reason.

That looks like a face that lies so much you could rape her in front of 3 witnesses and the police still wouldn't take her seriously.

>come from wealthy family
>never get your teeth fixed
Looks like everything about her is repulsive. I bet she smells.

I'd argue they've just been elongated traitors.

And there's lots of reasons for that really, it's weird though.

Oh fuck off. Yea Forums is just mad at the lynching without any evidence or proof. They're literally saying guilty until proven innocent and even then they'll still be fucked.

This. Even the most hardcore patriotic, somewhat racist, Trump voting country boy guy I know was like "what the fuck is the alt right?" Let alone the more centrist conservatives. There's like 200 actual alt righters.

You know how you can change the Knight's gender now along with their pronounds? they added they/them ones now.

This
Because the universe definitely revolves around the earth
The earth is flat and if you sail too far you’ll fall off the planet
It’s right because everyone used to believe it

Congratulations
You should be a officer.

How the fuck did ZQ make this all about her? Wasn't this whole thing about Soule at first?

>it's an "if I shoot first, the other guy can't get me" thing.
Literally one of the major tenants of alinksky's rules for radicals.

did somebody call for radical centrist feminism

Attached: 2019-06-09.gif (740x1359, 513K)

No shit, alt-right explicitly refers to /pol/acks and the like.

that's not centrist feminism. it's just terfs

user liberals are the dumbest people on thr planet and these cuck,bois are the bottom of the barrel.

What did xi mean by this?

It's her whole shtick.

>xi
ironic

>fucking Tim Rodgers

why would anyone do that to themselves

Attached: 1534522177080.jpg (180x157, 10K)

I'm pretty much a volcel at this point for the same reason. I got it in back in college plenty, back when you could fuck a drunk chick and wake her up the next morning by inserting your dick and no one thought anything of it. And it went both ways, she could do the same. And it wasn't even all that long ago.

The problem is defamation laws are way too fucked and even if you do have a legit case, oftentimes it's simply not worth it. You have to prove the accused defamer had malicious intent in their lies, and that it objectively hurt your livelihood. Even if you fill both of those criteria, what do you really expect to get from some blue haired college student? Your legal fees are going to vastly outweigh anything the court could reasonably award you.

>That Handmaidens Tale shit

God that show has made women so fucking obnoxious. Literally the most annoying shit

Those aren't mutually exclusive. I thought you lefties said you were supposed to be the tolerant and compassionate side, yet only the right seems capable of humanizing those they disagree with.

At least for some of the better people, we're seeing backlash for these witch hunts even if it's after the fact.
newyorker.com/magazine/2019/07/29/the-case-of-al-franken

Kirsten Gillibrand crashing and burning was so satisfying and the original accuser being exposed as a political operative who lied was so satisfying.

Attached: Al-Franken-Senate-ap-img.jpg (1440x907, 879K)

independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/man-falsely-accused-of-sexually-assault-on-actress-wants-apology-from-cps-over-bemusing-case-a6877036.html

oh, the irony on display here

There's nothing wrong with whites becoming a Minority in the US.
Why would that be a bad thing? Population changes over time.
The literal only reason that would bother you it's if you were an actual by-the-dictionary racist.

doesn't she have the tranny flag on her glasses

/pol/ is full of stalinists and other niche shit as well, so I don't think that's accurate. Like the other guy said, even the straight up neo Nazis on /pol/ were like "what the fuck is the alt right? Where did this Spencer spook come from?"

They're in the process of doing it already. Holowka is an SJW. And Zoe just ruined a game project made by a team of SJWs.

>you suddenly remember DoA and realize they're coming for your nippon gamus.

Attached: 1469376673831.jpg (462x435, 153K)

Pic related.
You're probably the racist, mate.

Attached: 1536328104537.gif (500x288, 3.77M)

OH NO NO NO

Attached: 1557688326012.jpg (1209x441, 255K)

>so I don't think that's accurate
Well too fucking bad, it was made to refer to the culture of conservatism which had been around the internet for a while (focused on fighting feminazis and distinguishing themselves from American fundies) but which rose to prominance with gamergate and then, for normies, the US election.

With that logic theres nothing wrong with China killing all africans and taking their resources for themselves.

>cancel a new game
>"cut ties with designer and composer"
oh no they'll have to cancel the game instead of uhhh getting a new composer lmao

>Do you not have any personal connection to this sort of thing that you can use to understand others
I was sexually assaulted in the traditional sense, and there was another instance where I let someone do something and I realized a few years later I'd been manipulated and felt dirty about it. I also have trauma relating to a false accusation, not against me but against someone very dear to me and that I almost lost because of it. I've known cutters but I've seen someone cut themselves up that bad in the course of one night.
I hate people that make false accusations because not only do they ruin the lives of innocent people for minor gain, they turn sexual assault into a big meme.

leftists are so pathetic and bizarre that no fiction writer could ever have written something as insane as them.

Don't see anything wrong with that as long as they're immigrating legally of course!
White genes are recessive by nature, so it's natural that in a multicultural world they will be breed out eventually. It is inevitable I'm afraid.

Put the Kool aid down mate. It's literal pimped by the media to conflate. That's the only reason anyone knows who these 200 literal who's are.

This is the dumbest fucking gif I've ever seen. Do they really think Russians are white? This should tell you the average intelligence of a racist.

>new game
it's already out, it was just the physical release

Holowka was probably a developer who did the bulk of the work. He's a coder/composer. All they got left is diversity hires who are busy tweeting on social media.

The problem is they aren't immigrating legally. You even have WHO ships taxiing them over. It's soft genocide, no other way around it.

Survival of the fittest is the law, not the exception. If they're stronger, they deserve to win. If their economy is more powerful, then it deserves to come out on top. If you make a better product, it deserves to win in the marketplace. That's how things work, kid. If you want to see your people succeed, pull yourself up by your bootstraps first.

Well that is bad because they would be killing them.
Non-whites out-breeding and out-performing whites in the dating/relationship scene is not an act of death and violence.

>genocide
Lmao talk about being a victim.

I'm not particularly racist, I just think it's odd only white countries need to be flooded with foreigners nonstop. Maybe chill on the projection, with your arbiter of who is white shit.

>probably
lol

anyway, who cares? nobody here played this game. why do we need a 300+ post thread defending some nobody?

>sigh
>well...um...
And that's why I shot him dead in self defense. He tried to kill my brain so I killed his first.

The US has gone from being 95% white to 60% white in half a century. Don't play dumb, no one's buying it.

China's getting Russian and African immigration. South Korea gets Thais. It happens to every successful country, unless they go full autist like the Swiss or Nipponese.

>cofound game with man
>throw him under the bus over allegations
>said man does 90% of the work
Says a lot about their friendship and faith, or maybe the dude was fucked up and they knew.
>started pissing off extremely liberal people with his thoughts on gender and transexuals
lol

Attached: 1557241170969.jpg (1052x647, 139K)

I mean the US in particular destroyed the governments of a ton of Central American countries during many past presidencies. It has also staged multiple coups and planted puppet tyrants to keep beneficial trade to the US while destroying the infrastructure of said countries, setting them back decades. One good example is the Banana wars.
If anything this is divine retribution.

Those are drops in the bucket compared to the Mexicans being encouraged to enter the US. Look at a Russian or Chinese city, now look at a US city. False equivalence.

Doesn't being a minority suck though? Why wouldn't you want to avoid you or your kids being one? This is one of the weirdest and most contradictory things I see pushed in modern society, and when this kind of thing gets associated with nazis it's just making nazis look good.

>The US has gone from being 95% white to 60% white in half a century
Thinking Spaniards aren't white is pretty based, I must say

>Unironically this

This is what happens when you give women rights

he's 'literally shaking with despair' over anime
this faggot

So? There is nothing wrong with that.
Why does the US NEED to be white? It wasn't a white majority before Europeans came and actually genocided Native Americans.
Why do whites deserve a special treatment when they're getting naturally and peacefully out-breed? It's on them.

I agree those were bad things, it still doesn't mean we need to import them wholesale. Other powers have done far worse, particularly the non white nation states.

I don't know what's hard to figure out. Successful countries attract people from unsuccessful countries. China's becoming more and more successful, and they're getting more and more immigration. We've been successful forever, so...
Also I strongly suspect you're Russian, or of Russian descent. Am I wrong?

White people act like they're the strong superior race until statistics show they're losing, then they're the poor genocided minority who need government assistance to make sure their women stop having sex with brown immigrants :(

Lol. What kind of naive fantasy world you live in. Everyone knows that if mass media tells you something, it's absolute truth. These days you can start fucking wars without any justification or legislation, and no one would say a thing. Don't even need to fabricate evidence anymore.

I mean, even if you include the """white""" Hispanics that make up half of white crime, it's still less than 75%. That's a farce, regardless.

Spaniards are white. South and central american hispanics are not

Wait so you're saying being a minority sucks?
So black and hispanic are right about the poor and unfair treatment they receive from the white majority because they're minorities? Interesting...

Why does the average, powerless citizen have to suffer the effects of former crooked regimes?

Yeah? Might makes right.

What's hard to figure out is why that means we have to give up our sovereignty, posterity, and border security.

Why the fuck do they make simple things so overly long and winded? He could have made his point in a paragraph. Not even.

>destroy the economies of other countries nearby
>people from those countries start moving to the country without a destroyed economy
>"why are all these people coming here??"

Attached: 1494941034642.png (460x360, 146K)

>They're both leftist scum and I hope they burn each other's careers to the ground.
b&r

Attached: 1566347378935.jpg (544x585, 73K)

>danger hair
Every time.

Sovereignty? Jesus, you sound like a ponce. And you dodged the Russia question, interesting.

Even informing your bullshit,
See:
Stop being intellectually dishonest.

If being in the minority sucks, why celebrate it happening to one group?

What do they even mean by that? Are they literally shaking like they're having a mental breakdown?

Yes, that face would lie to me.

Requesting Zoe Quinn as a giant blueberry.

It didn't deserve a response.
I'm an American, dude. Put away the Boogeyman, even the crazies of the Democratic party have given up the ghost on that nothingburher.

Nobody is importing them.
Those poor people are trying to have a better shot at life.
Yes, it does suck that it causes unfiltered mass immigration, but we have better methods to solve this crisis such as heavily punishing companies hiring illegal workers.
If the gov were to do that, illegal immigration would stop overnight. But those same companies lobby hard to keep their slave-tier labor. Trump himself benefited a ton from illegal worked.

They don't want to stop illegal immigration. It's a lie. Private investors are making almost 800 dollars a day on keeping illegal immigrants on detention. 800 fucking dollars a day to keep them in cages with no soap or basic hygiene needs.
They DO NOT CARE ABOUT STOPPING ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION they're getting fucking filthy rich for it.

>China's becoming more and more successful, and they're getting more and more immigration.
China is 99.9999% Chinese
shut the fuck up.

>Gross
>icky
We're not high school girls you fucking faggot, talk like a man, oh wait, you can't make these points without appealing to emotions akin to a high school girl because no one gives a shit

Dude, alt right just means rightwing. Also if you're leftwing you're a commie, same thing, right?

Do you think any of this accusation bullshit will ever die down or collapse in on itself completely? And I mean like, any time in the near future, next year or two years?

I really don't care if my games are made and written by serial murderers. I'm some of the leftist fags probably still like Hercules and Hades as a character even if James Woods doesnt align with their beliefs. I liked Celeste and its one of my favorite games even if its creator's twitter feed is full of leftist propaganda.

What im trying to say here is, its possible for everyone to enjoy a person's work even if they act like an insufferable shithead outside of their work. And this push to eliminate people from their industries because of the content of their character is a relatively recent thing in history. Look at how many leftists have always been fans if cthulu shit without realizing lovecraft was very critical of race and highly racist by their standards today. Its all pretty fucking dumb how hard we've all been pitted against each other just so politics and special interest groups can thrive.

Attached: 5901A572DE7C44FF9ECF4EB6275AD01E.jpg (640x429, 38K)

>Be a man
>Still haven't become perceptive enough to tell when its one of "those" women.

They're so common too its so easy to tell within a small conversation its one of them just stop taking them seriously and giving them more then small talk they're trash husks.

Attached: 1552097423378.jpg (1280x720, 76K)

Or we could, y'know, have the left stop encouraging them, protecting them, and having them vote.
Those poor, poor MS13 members.

>Hiring women

Attached: 1543671296184.jpg (400x400, 17K)

Why are you obsessed with Russia, exactly? Are you about to call him a bit or something? It would be rich for a guardian reader to call somebody else a ponce.
Also, just a wee thought, nobody would avoid telling you their background strategically on here, surely they'd just lie?

>we have to give up our sovereignty
user, immigrants have nothing to do with sovereignty. Nobody's taking away your right to vote or the fact that the US is a sovereign nation. The fact that it's a sovereign nation of brown people doesn't change that it's a sovereign nation.
kek, imagine if because a bunch of mexicans lived in the US AMLO became the president or something

Illegal immigrants can't vote...
They can't even get food stamps, what in your crazy mind makes you think they can vote?

Blacks and browns are treated the best by white people which is why they leave their shithole countries and try to live among whites. It doesn't take a genius to see what happens when a country becomes majority black/brown. It turns to the shithole country they fled from in the first place.

You do know it was Obama that kept kids in cages in 2014 right? Now they're going to resorts nice than my summer camps as a youth.

Stupid fucker, you think that's not changing? You're blind.
I knew it. Stop trying to claim other people's ancestors. You didn't do shit except burn each other's huts down until the (Greek) Christians rolled around in AD1000. Since then you've done nothing except be insecure about how much better real white people are than you.
I'd take a Persian over a Russian any day.

>cages with no soap or basic hygiene needs.
The cages are only for before they've started to be processed. They are in them for at most a day before being shipped off to detention centers that have better QoL than the poor/homeless of the US have available to them.

Yeah and drugs are illegal too and we know illegal aliens love to follow the law.

I'm calling him what he is, a slavnigger. They're even worse than Poles. And no, I don't read the guardian.

California. Got an electricity bill? You can vote. Got a license that they give to illegals as well? You can vote.
It's a feature, not a bug.

Illegal immigrants use identity theft to get most things. Like jobs.

>all of the South American countries that the US didn't fuck up on purpose don't have massive flood of people leaving to the US
>they have high GDP and people are just fine and happy there
Imagine my surprise that non-white countries that didn't have their infrastructure destroyed by the US are doing just fine.

What's with the non sequitur strawman, ya schizo? I can't even figure out what your trying to say with that word salad.

Yeah and the people hiring them at slave wages are not punished so we end up at square one.
Put the American companies hiring illegal slave labor in jail for life and illegal immigration would stop.

It has to die down because once it gets to critical mass and everybody is terrified, average people will have nothing to lose, and that's when shit starts breaking out, breaking down.
It just hasn't gotten bad enough yet, most people can still live normal lives for a few years yet.
Once the banks collapse this shit goes south, though. Nobody us going to give a flying fuck about pronouns and victim donation funds when they're desperate for a job.

That's bullshit, people on the right always call Trump a jewish shill.

Why do people as small minded and as stupid as you exist.
Do you think it's impossible for a felon to get a gun or for someone to falsify papers?
Is your mind so tiny you can't possibly conceive people breaking rules or finding loopholes to get what they want?
Like one of those retards that thinks Communism works because it looks good on paper and then, surprise, when the human element is involved it get ripped apart?

Without white people, shitskins wouldn't even have infrastructure. Your culture sucks and you keep electing shit leaders.

>Haha what if we destroyed your goverment, pillaged all your resources, blockaded all of your trade routes, and took a shit on your constitution and sovereignty just for the lulz lmao
>wait WHAT THE FUCK stay in your country!
Yikes.

>I bet it could happen, so it does happen!
Post proof nigger.

Isn't this pretty much all contained within the sjw indie scene? Like practically all the accused and accusers are from the SJW indie clique? Isn't this going to kinda...weaken them?

>Put the American companies hiring illegal slave labor
How about we punish them for hiring illegals period, instead of giving a shit about the rights of a non citizen?

*Asians and Jews
White people are irrelevant for the most part.

Project Veritas shows polling places that allowed illegals to vote.
Now tell me it doesn't count so we can laugh you out of the thread

Human rights exist for all humans, duh.

So you are saying that merchants who purchased all these resources are to blame? Really makes me wonder.

Yet we invented everything and we're all you think about.

>ITS ALL YOUR FAULT WHITEY! GIBS!
Lol, fuck off Juan. The US doesn't make you flay each other alive or bribe your police.
The Brits dicked us at least as hard and we got over it.

I don't know what that is. Explain yourself, and post proofs. No, /pol/ infographics don't count, I want reputable sources.
t. Euro who hasn't been following anything

This might be news to you, but non citizens have rights and are protected under our constitution as well.
When there is a problem (illegal immigration) you don't treat the symptom you eradicate the source (corrupt US companies hiring illegal workers for slave wages).
All those company owners must go to jail or nothing will change

>cancel a new game
its going to be an epic game exclusives
so no fucks given
ha ha

Project Veritas has been debunked multiple times you fucking retarded nigger

>tfw working on game
>mfw I can't be #metoo'd because I've never had a sexual encounter with a person

Attached: 1530094486575.jpg (348x333, 39K)

>The Brits dicked us at least as hard and we got over it.
Yeah it only took about 100 years. Most SA countries have already recovered but many are still torn from the atrocities committed by the US.

I agree, but the symptoms also need to be tackled.
Remove what's causing the cancer, but don't just ignore the cancer.

youtube.com/watch?v=veE5-O6wACw
Why don't you back up your claims now sweety, wouldn't want to take you at your word since you wouldn't take me at mine

You guys say this even when the infographics have sources at the bottom. Pretty much the same as reddit.
>SHOW PROOF!
>THAT DOESNT COUNT BECAUSE REASONS!
>HERES MY SOURCELESS REBUTTAL GISH GALLOP THAT IS DIVINE TRUTH
It's a game that I've learned isn't worth playing.

If you remove the source, removing the rest is easy since you closed the floodgates.
Anything else is mostly irrelevant since all your work gets immediately undone anyways

>implying you even need an actual encounter with another person nowadays

>I can't be #metoo'd because I've never had a sexual encounter with a person
see

Puh lease. Coca Cola having armed guards to keep the paramilitary forces that want to sieze them at bay is not comparable to a full on total war.

>mfw I can't be #metoo'd because I've never had a sexual encounter with a person
If you actually think you need to have a sexual encounter to get that you're in for a rude surprise.
This guy was rude to her 10 years ago and he lost everything. Despise apologizing to her and going to therapy to prove he changed.
You are not safe.

I dont really know economics, i just hear vague warnings all the time from /pol/acks and news sites and never really see anything happen. The "todays the day" or "next week" is just an eternal meme that never seems to come to pass. Like how long will it take for the economy to shit itself and people start becoming starving or jobless en masse and lose faith in their systems? I know society has smart people who can take up the reigns and fix shit in a crisis. But we need that crisis to happen first. Lifes been a lot of passive suffering before that point.

No shit that's why the word retard was invented.

Fuck #m*too and fuck wom*n

>wouldn't want to take you at your word since you wouldn't take me at mine
Redditors hate this shit since their entire way of arguing is throwing out vague platitudes and claims they read from unverifyable sources that agree with them

Fine by me, honestly, let's jail the lot of them and raid their offices for graphics cards and ram

That's just the thing you already quoted, user, and apparently it's from an explicitly right-wing activist group.

It was also pre-industrial revolution so the US had its economy recovery on VERY EASY mode.
Not comparable at all. The US had a free ticket to recovery.

Don't you just love when people can't put common sense together and demand proof like it's a college essay? Another favorite of mine is when people scream slippery slope and dismiss any prediction of the future.

>apparently it's from an explicitly right-wing activist group.
The onus still very much lies on you to PROVE they're wrong.
I could eat literal shit from a toilet, doesn't invalidate my argument when you asked for proof, and can't prove that my proof isn't reliable without unsourced claims.
Eat a dick

>Project Veritas
>founded in 2010 by James O'Keefe.
>James O'Keefe was barred from fundraising for Project Veritas many states because of he has a federal criminal record for illegaly entering a federal building under fraudulent pretenses
>later had the police called on him for harassment after he followed senators around trying to bait them into saying they approved of voter fraud
just looked it up, not a viable source sorry. Try again.

>independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/man-falsely-accused-of-sexually-assault-on-actress-wants-apology-from-cps-over-bemusing-case-a6877036.html
Thank God I don't live in the UK

The nonsense that is this statement aside, the industrial revolution took much longer to come to South America.

So that DNC staffer and Google suit were just coincidences?
Not convincing anyone with a brain

Attached: 1567048709635.jpg (514x796, 158K)

It won't happen until it gets as bad as Venezuala or Zimbabae an hyper inflation happens. If the current DNC noniness had full control, they would "print" money like crazy to fund the illegals and all their bills. That just fucks over people who are responsible and have a savings account.