Fire Emblem:Three Houses

Finally beat all 4 routes and can post without being spoiled. Why is this game so fucking kino

Attached: EE2897D4-6532-4640-8C40-273A245E931D.jpg (764x1024, 145K)

Because you're gay and they wanted to appeal to you fujofags this time around.

What's your total playtime?

300 hours on the dot. Lucky this came out while I’m unemployed so I could NEET it out before I start working again in October

The tone of the game is very somber, and all parties do gray things with good intentions and you always end up killing your friends on every route. Even the school part is fairly somber.

>s and you always end up killing your friends on every route

Not if you’re a big softie like me and recruit them all to save them from such a cruel fate .

You always have to kill at least one friend.

Hubert and Edelgard are not my friends.

Attached: 88CE4FA5-904D-400F-84DA-A431821D02F9.jpg (1800x1311, 414K)

IIRC only people you HAVE to kill are the lords and their vassals. Ashe Lorenz and Lysithea can all leave but you can recruit them back

But she was Dimitri's friend

>Nemesis gets hyped up as the big bad
>only shows up in GD
Why?

Why is Rhea portrayed 2 times?

Estranged sister who decided that it was a smart idea to take upon the mantle of the an individual responsible for the massacre of Dunscar and his family.

The sequel to that image

Attached: E33E6D94-2A87-49AC-8C15-29A738B9E90B.jpg (851x1315, 378K)

>Rhea appears twice in first one
>Edelgard appears twice in second one

Kino

Did she know a Flame Emperor was at Duscur?

Because you are not supposed to know that until the end game. This pic was drawn in a way that it could serve as a promotional poster.

She works for the Agarthans as a reluctant subordinate to her uncle. They probably picked it out for her.

This is some high quality shit, looks like movie promotional posters

That Rhea has small arms or a big head.

Because he was the bgi bad 1000 years ago, not in the modern day.
The Big Bad of modern day is Edelgard/Church/TTSID, depending on the route you go

HIL DA
HIL DA

Does the church route allow you to go full Exterminatus on heretics and their ilk or is it as much of a copypaste of GD as I’ve heard?

Attached: 0A68DED2-04D5-43F7-A148-F1FC2C4B6422.jpg (680x680, 139K)

I enjoyed all the routes even the ones that didn’t seem that well polished liked the other two. The idea is to have different points of view where you get a spotlight on one thing and misinformation on others. That is why I was okay with Edelgard operating on biased information passed down from Emperor to Emperor (the first Emperor was a subordinate of Nemesis before defecting to Seiros anyway), and what she gleaned from the Agarthans. Dimitri’s path was an exiled prince that is guided to reclaim his birth right, and with guilt if his own sins with great reluctance and humility takes his place as the rightful King. Claude and Church route is about discovering origins and a greater scope of the truth. Overall I would have found it boring if all 4 stories were the same and you uncovered all the truth you know?

Attached: DD837474-2EC6-4A8D-B7C1-D6A2E4354065.jpg (1280x720, 194K)

The other thread reached bump limit so I want to ask again, is this a fine starting point?

Literally the only time you get to do that is Seteth and Flayn’s Paralogue that takes place in part 1 for all routes.

For the series? Yes. It’s not really connected to any of the others outside of occasional references and nods.

The Church is pretty much GD without the battle of the three armies and king of liberation.

Post your casting choices for the live action Three Houses TV show. Emilia is the obvious choice for Edelgard.

Attached: 1558155779515.jpg (445x468, 57K)

Into fire emblem? If so, yes. It´s not a hard game and is by far one of the best ones out there. Some mechanics are a bit different from other FEs but not having played then this makes no difference.

>all-out attack!

>From that time onward, all bandits were limited to only wield Axes after that.

Attached: 09CA553A-A726-4E1F-BC18-36BDFAFA6930.jpg (1024x637, 41K)

I agree, but the reasons why some things are revealed in one route and not in another are pretty contrived. Like how Rhea doesn't appear in timeskip BL or how Nemesis doesn't wake up in Church. You don't notice on first playthrough but the ways they make each route unique are a bit handwavey

It’s going to feel like an eternity when wave 2 finally comes out. I hope we get an renown grinding map.

Attached: 3435684E-DCD1-4003-8B74-4B27F9BCCC94.png (680x760, 53K)

There is a lot of that for the sake of plot convenience that’s for sure

A well reasoned take on the narrative?? On Yea Forums?

Get the fuck outta here

Yeesh. Does it also use the same missions as GD?

Does Dimitri even hate Edelgard as much as he claims he does? Why does he offer his hand at the one opportunity he has to lop off her head while Edelgard does exactly that?

Attached: 1567096423159.png (1920x610, 1.81M)

Because deep down in the depths of his heart, Dimitri still loves El and he desperately wants nothing else than for the two of them to reconcile. It'll never happen because of how Edelgard is, but it's secretly what he wants.

By the end of the BL he really, REALLY does not want to kill her. He knows how tragic their entire situation is as a whole.

Edelgard is a lot more experienced in suppressing her feelings and doing what’s necessary for the sake of her goal but even in the aftermath of that fight in CF you catch her failing to hold back tears at what she’s done

He lets go of his hatred once he learns more about the Tragedy at Duscur, and deep down he does value mercy and reconciliation

It's how far gone they are. Dimitri and Edelgard are at the lowest point of their life. They no longer consider themselves humans anymore. Edelgard made that clear in her route that, without Byleth being by her side, she would have been way worse, and she was right. In the other routes, she was cruel and ruthless and had disturbing plans.

Dimitri try to help her and be like Byleth and be that support that she needed, but it was already too late.

fpbp

Dimitri’s entire character arc is just genderflipped Velvet from Tales of Berseria

No.

What do you mean no, what did I get wrong?