MARVEL VS CAPCOM 4

So bros, when would you expect mvc4 to emerge from mvci's ashes?

Attached: 65872288_213619882944288_1951203083774015235_n.jpg (854x854, 54K)

I hope they stop with that shit crossover and just make capcom allstars.
Not only is Disney a shit company, Marvel properties are infinitely less interesting and fun than what Capcom can bring to the table.

>capcom allstars
Why was this shafted again?

Attached: CFAS.png (700x320, 315K)

It would probably be more interesting if they didnt try to endlessly shill for the mcu

Attached: 1046543.jpg (600x938, 147K)

development hell or budget.
we've only seen screens could be that the game didnt work out for them at all.

Getting a good Marvel game is rare. MvC was the only good Marvel video game franchise. I'll rather play SF and Darkstalkers than Capcom All Stars.

Capcom vs Capcom please.

PlayStation v Capcom

>no characters vs capcom

Let me put it this way
>Disney heavily limited and micromanaged production of Epic Mickey
>Got middling reviews and okay profit but not the massive sales they wanted
>Disney tells their studio they only have one more chance to make an explosive success
>They also said they get a smaller budget, less time to work on it and Disney refuses to spend much money on marketing
>Epic Mickey 2 obvousily fails
>Shuts down studio and fires everyone
Disney might be the only other company that treats game devs and game companies worse then EA.

They had nothing but sheer contempt when working with Capcom. 3 being as good as it is was more from sheer luck and dev's trying their best to appease the mouse.

A sequel is never going to happen ever.

Capcom has saved:

>Resident Evil
>DMC
>Megaman

Can they save Mahvel and Street Fighter?

>The mere mention of PlayStation causes trannies to dilate

>Save Mahvel

No

>Save Street Fighter

Yes if they actually give a fuck about the fighting game genre. Don't expect anything until we get more PS5 news tho.

Make Konami vs. Capcom
Or Square vs. Capcom
Or fucking Nintendo vs. Capcom

Fuck, there's a ton of possibilities

you already got a sad embarrassing playstation all stars game and it was pathetic. fuck off.

also Sony is the tranny platform of choice. it would literally have to include some lesbian jews from the last of us to fill out it own side because Sony has no fucking games and no characters worth a shit.

Attached: 1557210199661.jpg (784x489, 540K)

I mean, true, but if they would allow marvel to make ultimate alliance 3 on the switch only, I dont see why they wouldnt want to attempt to make a better mvc game with all the resources from the previous mvc games they have. It would print money if they put in a little more time/effort in it

Just make Darkstalkers 4 already.

SF is in a great spot. It actually sold 600k copies in the last quartal and that game is four years old.

>put in a little more time/effort in it
I don't think you quite get how little of a fuck Disney cares about vidya and its consumers.

Do you think it was a mistake they gave all Star Wars vidya rights to EA?

marvel gave no fucking shits about MVC and its clear that someone at capcom had to beg for the game to be made, which was ultimately a terrible idea.

marvel literally sabotaged the roster because of their movie rights issues with fox.

>He expects me to read this
LOL

why do you people want this? Capcom is definitely on their redemption arc but sfv still isn't that great tho tbf they have done a ton to improve it over the yearsand you know for a fact they won't be able to get all the licenses for the marvel characters that everyone actually wants. It'll be another shitfest like mvci.

Attached: 1560860566289.jpg (449x447, 96K)

another tranny exposed

Very bad reception at playtesting events.

>Mahvel
They need to rebrand it (again) as just the "Versus" series and make another non-Marvel game like TvC.

Capcoms redemption would be complete with a good SF6

Dilate

Nostalgia for mvc2

None of the other versus games they've done have been anywhere near as popular as the Marvel ones.

TvC's mistake was being on Wii desu
given the distaste people have for MvC:I it's not a bad time to try something like it again

Yeah it mainly was, sometimes we get gems like spider man ps4, but its crazy how sometimes good games come out of Disney not giving a shit

>mahvel vs final fantasy
When?

>more MCU characters instead of Marvel Comics characters
To be honest with the modern state of comics, both options are shit. Capcom vs Capcom would be better.

Fuck Capcom All-stars You can have 50 Capcom characters in a fighting game and still get another 50 from a different company. Give me MvTvC or Kellogs vs Capcom.

What's stopping Street Fighter Vs. Mortal Kombat?

What I'm confused about, is why didnt they just re release mvc2 again, it would print money and require minimum effort.

Mortal Kombat turned into shit.

Capcom probably dosent want ryu to be decapitated and stuff

Whenever all of Disney and Marvel are replaced by regular people who actually like the character. MvC will never have a good roster again if they don’t, and we’ll certainly never see Felicia again.

mortal kombat is gay and nobody wants to see that.

Reminder that, despite only being published by Capcom this is still part of the Ace Attorney series, theres several Street Fighter cameos and you could have Hannah-Barbera vs Capcom or Adult Swim vs Capcom instead of whatever GRRRL POWER SJW bullshit marvel is barfing out nowadays.

Attached: Harvey_Birdman.jpg (266x374, 19K)

DC said the same thing and MK comprised.

It's time for the true Chad crossover to return.

Attached: cpqMwZhijYWdWbf-800x450-noPad.jpg (800x450, 111K)

this

Oh yeah I forgot about that shit crossover, its probably becuase mortal kombat is banned in Japan now and was unpopular in Japan to begin with

>mortal kombat is banned in Japan now

Why didnt they just give them mint blood like in HoTD games?

Can't wait for Marrow to come back

Attached: haibane1.gif (500x451, 675K)

CvS only happened because Capcom's arcade division and SNK were both at death's door at that point. Nowadays Capcom essentially has no arcade division and is getting by fine on consoles, and SNK is also doing fine with their current owner and games like Samurai Shodown being successful.

Ed boon is too lazy

SNK wants to be AAA level. Which is cute. I wish them luck.

chuck greene, nero, bb hood for capcom reps. ant-man, scarlet witch, blade for marvel reps.

Based

First playtest went bad and the game went into dev hell after because they couldn't fix it and the expectations of it being the next big fighting game for Capcom were too big to overcome. Eventually they just made Capcom Fighting Jam, but the dev hell was even evident in that game because it sucked and bombed in arcades and on console. The whole experience was so bad Capcom management decided not to do fighting games again till the 360 port of SF2T was a huge success and showed there was still a market for a new SF.
DC were the ones who wanted the fatalities in as the MK team said they were willing to drop the fatalities for the project. DC's side said it wouldn't be MK without finishing moves. The only conditions were Heroes couldn't do fatals and it had to be T rated. So it lead to a bunch of PG-13 fatalities that kinda sucked.

Disney has killed everything we love about Marvel and Disney itself, a lot has to change from their part to get a game that isn't shit.

Disney does not over see marvel or did you forget Kevin fiege asked Disney to take over marvel studios because working under marvel stifled what he could do

STOP SAYING DISNEY ITS MARVELS OWN FAULT

>Capcom essentially has no arcade division
The Round 1 by my house begs to differ

I'd really just like Capcom vs. Capcom more than anything else. There's a lot of good Capcom characters out there that will never see the light of day outside of crossovers again, so the more Capcom characters they have to pull from the better. I'd be happy with CVS3 too, though.

playtesters thought 3D was ugly and stupid, wanted superior sprites, and boy did their monkey paw work