FE3H

What did Byleth mean by this?

Attached: 1567093796606.webm (1920x1080, 2.5M)

Other urls found in this thread:

files.catbox.moe/m2vftp.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=ZgaDvlfC0TI
youtube.com/watch?v=pRZBwEhYp9A
youtube.com/watch?v=Mwcndg0XYV0
youtube.com/watch?v=1gURcrBw_Eg
youtube.com/watch?v=LQXQvyVkA-M
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This scene pretty much Guaranteed that Female Byleth is the canon MU for Blue Lions route right?

CUTE!

I want to suck Femleth's tiddies.

Attached: 1566589160388.jpg (611x783, 97K)

She's similar to a divine dragon in both her human and dragon appearance. Naga's powers are also not too far off from what Sothis can do.
Also if anyone is gonna get called a goddess it should probably be a divine dragon.

Attached: sothis9.jpg (4134x2461, 2.29M)

>can't recruit Gatekeeper-san
>not even a Support

Um, what the fuck?

Attached: Gatekeeper.jpg (680x729, 61K)

>dragon appearance
but we never see that

We see Rhea who's the same shit. If you wanted to do a heavily detailed modern rendition of the old Divine Dragon sprites from Archanea then Rhea wouldn't be far off.
Also Sothis crash landing like a comet means she came from somewhere. She's not an alien, she came from Achanea.

>Greetings Professor. My name is Lucina, and the second Princess of the Halidom of Ylisse. The Outrealms are in dire need of your assistance from a grave threat that will eventually be a threat to even Fódlan. For now at least I will continue to be a transfer student who can answer any question you might have. Just please don’t ask me why your Outrealm gate is in the Sauna.

Attached: 92FB6055-7B4C-4895-8A27-7BF2935842EF.jpg (2048x1919, 305K)

>BL get Lucina
>BE get Severa
>GD get Cynthia
how does the game change?

>that after ball Goddess tower where Dimitri basically confessed to Byleth but pussied out
>Dimitri saying that Byleth's hands are so warm that only make sense with the Female MU because she doesn't wear gloves
>Dimitri talking about Byleth's hands again in his S-rank support
>OP's webm

Nothing, because I will recruit the other two naturally.

>He wouldn't hold his bros hand after he just had to kill his sister waifu and was feeling the pull of the ghosts trying to drag him back to a dark place

Dimitri was such a broken man at that moment that it wasn't even remotely sexual or romantic. We see in the ending that he does get better but I'd imagine Edelgard will never stop haunting him.

Literally the best thing to do against Edeltards.

>even after killing her he couldn't give up on her
DLC route where you bitch slap Edelgard until she stops being crazy so you can pair her with the boar when?

Attended, my friend's uncle's funeral five years ago. All I did was put my hand on his shoulders to express my sympathy.

>only man to get not one but two girls in the epilogue
Nintendo truly is Patrician.

Attached: 1.png (1200x1200, 710K)

God I want to get fucked by Dimitri

>marries the only female to have fucked every male in Gareg Mach
>other girl isn't even his wife she is just an apprentice

I want this too.

>revive Sothis (she's now playable)
>save Jeralt (he's now playable)
>supports between the 3 house leaders
>revived Nemesis and dubsteppers are the antagonists and discover some bullshit new power/ancient evil because they're threatened by Sothis being revived

Attached: smug sothis.jpg (1000x1058, 137K)

honestly I kinda like the concept of having characters show up from other worlds. Its arguably lazy but its kinda nice seeing them interact with new people and get the chance to show more depth.

the future trio was fine in that regard but the reincarnation children were pretty dumb

But dubsteppers are huge jobbers you kill in almost every route, without even trying.

I'd rather just pat him on the back.

but all the dragons were her childern, and the two paralodge dragons look nothing like rheas dragon form

We all do user, we all do.

Attached: efQPGsV.png (728x959, 627K)

Would you?

Attached: de860c69-384f-49db-9c9a-23967078322f.jpg (1280x1792, 305K)

>Claude is still the 3rd wheel

Attached: 1566816456590.png (2000x2000, 3.06M)

Would there be Edelfags left if Dimitri was a woman in the game?

That's why they need some extra power. I mean, they do have fucking nukes so they're bigger threats in the plot than the gameplay gives them credit for.

If all the genders were reversed BE would be the least popular house. People got baited into picking it because the evil empress was the only girl.

I wanted an eyepatchless Dimitri scene.

At least there would be no waifuwars, Dimitri and Claude would appeal to different kinds of people and it's fine.

>Otomebait protagonist delivers FE kino

What did ISIS mean by this?

>...Hello. Name’s Ike, I’m a mercenary that your church hired to watch over the students.
>Where I’m from?...let’s just say a few continents ways away from here. if you ever need assistance with something professor, you know where to find me.

Attached: BD0D21D3-1FEF-423C-B0B3-5308034A13FA.png (1091x987, 697K)

The fact both the otome routes are kino while the BE and church feel unfinished shows their priorities.

Imagine the reddit clusterfuck if male Byleth couldn't S rank Ike.

Why can't I warp enemies away from me? Why is it allies-only?

Attached: 1566788610779.png (512x512, 125K)

An ideal FE game without self inserting would just be Dimitri+Claude vs Edelgard and the dubsteppers.
All the emotional kino with all the plot.

>no big titty autistic Byleth gf

>finish BL
>realize all edelgard had to do was have sex with dimitri

turns out edelgard isn't willing to do whatever it takes to win lmao

Attached: 1565656033234.jpg (876x934, 149K)

>tfw you will never have a new FE game without (you) being the main character.

Attached: punishedike.png (288x160, 49K)

Byleth is supposed to be your self insert. If you ship Byleth and Dimitri you may just be a closet homo. There is nothing wrong with being homo of course but it is wrong to deny it.

By BL, the only sex Dimitri is interested is sensei.

Why does GD have the only decent final boss?

Attached: operatic.jpg (960x570, 73K)

Edelgard is clearly sexually frustrated.

Attached: 1566581607347.png (1918x1077, 2.69M)

They uncovered the truth

Attached: 1566615001419.gif (680x312, 139K)

I cared more about killing Hegemon, really, the urge to put down Edelgard was extreme.

It'd be interesting if the DLC is a 5th route when you reset time (again) to the beginning except you have complete memory of everything that happened in all four routes and you have a chance to sort everybody out and save a couple lives before shit hits the fan

What would be the first thing you'd do? Slap Edelgard? Rhea?

Attached: 1530631538613.png (402x344, 54K)

I FACE OUT

Attached: 1557581918827.jpg (1200x711, 111K)

>*INTENSE ITALIAN OPERA BEGINS TO PLAY*

So know what you guys know now, will you go back in time and kill student Edelgard?

>Became a teacher in his ending.
IS, please.

Attached: Lukas_Echoes_Portrait.png (174x256, 45K)

It's the big picture lore route, unless we get a DLC route like people are speculating. Rhea's dragon form and Edelgard in Starcraft armor
are more personal, emotionally charged fights instead of a traditional final boss.

I'd give her a good dicking instead.

>implying Nemesis wouldn't Unga Bunga on the dubsteppers asses

That's really gay.

Still hot.

Was she still holding his hand while they walked out together?

It's probably latin

Yes, unless I achieve unlimited time travel powers and use them to unfuck her and Lysithea's childhoods.

Lock everybody in a room with no weapons and expose everybody's bullshit and laundry ranging from Edelgard to Rhea. Mention Sothis and the Immaculate One.

Oh and tell Rhea to deport Tomas, Monica, and Jeritza immediately.

Sounds like a good Jerry Springer episode.

Attached: 1564928955666.png (879x788, 232K)

I HOLD OUT

Penis inspection day.

Attached: 76521957_p0.png (725x800, 202K)

Attached: 233424245232253.png (1020x1447, 660K)

>finishing BL
>not getting a proper BL ending with the Boarmance

Attached: 1563161573750.jpg (945x920, 349K)

If you want a fluffy Golden route
>make friends with everyone even if they aren't in your house
>get the creator sword
>use it to revive Sothis
>meet up with Rhea, she loses her shit because mommy is alive, berate but also help her
>confront Edelgard as the Flame Emperor early, tell her that she lacks information and needs to calm down, cure her crest AIDS
>protect Jeralt from Kronya

Attached: Deers.webm (1280x720, 1.29M)

What is this shotgun therapy?

BE would be 10x better if you were given the option to stab Edelgard in the back immediately upon winning the war.

FEAR

Attached: 1566224569669.jpg (1024x721, 129K)

That’s literally Velvet at that point

Explains why it's so hot then.

So, Hypothetically speaking, say Edelgard did take Dimitri's hand at the end of BL because she decided 'yeah this the better course of action then trying to throw a dinky little knife at Dimitri' or some shit, what would happen next?

>Kill student Edelgard
>Arundel/Thales takes control of the empire and declares war on Seiros anyways and is far more ruthless than Edelgard could ever hope to be

She's stab him

Eternal peace or third kingdom doing shadow shit because fear of two uniting kingdoms.

Who would keep the gate otherwise? Respect the vital role, the sacrifice.

Dimitri would fuck her like a rabbit

He'd lock her in some tower and pay her visits, she's his step sister.
To the public she'd still be dead.

Shit you got a point, especially since Arundel can use the death of Edelgard as kindling to further spread anti-church sentiment across the empire.

This would be cool. The Heaven's Feel route of 3H where the true villain fully reveals himself and fucks shit up for all parties

Attached: 1566141853918.jpg (1024x1024, 124K)

I've played too many games where this doesn't fucking work. Only thing I'd ever go back in time is to rescue whales or fuck my own grandmother.

I can relate to Edelgard here

>best
You mean worst. Basically came out of nowhere with no buildup. Same for the Church route's final boss.
God Shattering Star is the best final boss theme though.

This is probably the most realistic answer. She can't just be let go free after causing as much destruction as she did, but Dimitri has had enough character development that he's not just going to murder her.
He probably interrogates her and finds out about the dubsteps though, likely leading to a follow-up war against their stragglers.

>against their stragglers.
It's not like many of them are alive, he killed most of the bosses, on accident.

But Edelgard doesn't know where Shambhala is and the only reason Hubert (who is now dead in this scenario) did was by tracing the trajectory of the nukes.

This is by far my biggest pet peeve with people who claim Edelgard shouldn’t have started a war. War was fucking inevitable with TWSITD pulling the strings of the empire. Until she ascends the throne (and even after that honestly) she effectively a puppet princess and a living weapon for their cause.

Better she be the one to lead the war effort who can be placated from her worst tendencies from Byleth than a chaotic evil genocidal maniac

It sounds kind of heartwarming if, after a near-death experience and forgiveness from the person she was obsessed with, she might start her own road to recovery and be faced with the guilt of the people she murdered and the soldiers she had killed. Basically if she went through what Dimitri also did in BL, instead of being the clusterfuck of bad writing that was BE.

Wouldn't that trigger Edelgard's PTSD about being locked up in the rape basement?

She gets sensei visits once a week to placate that.

Did they even use nukes in BE? Even if he can't track them down using some alternative method, it's not like the Kingdom is at a shortage of intelligent people. Annette could probably figure it out or something.

Sure, but there's still an entire underground base of them to worry about. They're disorganized with the loss of their leaders, sure, but that won't last forever.

Literally impossible with how Fodlan was positioned as continent far above everything else in terms of military strength, there's a reason why noone dares to even poke them for 1000 yeras

edeltards always pretend she was a poor innocent princess who would have done things differently if she was "in control" which I am to believe she secretly isn't, despite being emperor
lol

sub > dub

files.catbox.moe/m2vftp.webm

Attached: 1566875456305.jpg (1200x1200, 114K)

REACH FOR MY HAND

Manuela's dub is amazing, though

This. Edelgard's war changed things for the better good.

It’s almost like you completely ignored everything in BL/CF

Fuck off with your incitement nigger you’re not ruining another fucking thread

Attached: FD1B56C4-92D4-4A73-B1B9-C582DC1C802B.jpg (552x417, 38K)

Did you forget that they nuked Arinhod because El went and killed bitch tits?

Up until she shows up and tells her she is pregnant with Dimitri's boar child. Then she freaks out again.

I'LL SOAR AWAY
INTO THE DAWN OOHHH I WISH I COULD STAY

Attached: 1566530670131.png (640x853, 592K)

Yes.

But El is also pregnant with a boar child

I really want to think the knowledge of increasing her family would do good to her.

>Instrad of a cheesy Golden route we get a full on nightmarish route where Fodlan ends up completely decimated worse than any other route but the 3 lords band together and barely eke out a victory

Sign me the fuck up senpai

Dimitri would never cheat and you know it.

If she wasn't in love with the professor maybe.

>Annette
Of all the people you choose her? I mean sure she's smart but she's also disorganized as all hell, not to mention she has a tendency to mess up royally.

Nobody else in BL could realistically do it.

And now she's her sister in law.

It's not cheating, it's polyamory.

Is Byleth even a character? I never see anyone post anything about him/her other than the possible romance options.

Imagine actually being mad we were spared of FE7 tier evil cabal garbage for 22 chapters by best girl

Attached: 259A3074-2D35-4B5E-B8AF-443F0BC1C25D.jpg (1000x457, 134K)

>nightmare route where Arundel/Thales makes Edelgard 'go missing' and takes direct control of the empire
>also Rhea starts going crazy and thus the church becomes much more fanatic
>both of which cause Dimitri to spiral even further into the darkness
>also Claude is fucking shitting himself because the Alliance is having a full blown civil war
imagine

>still trying to justify so many deaths with this
She plays the role of a villain perfectly.
Slithers were a bunch of jobbers and ironically the cabal is Edelgard's main problem and she never deals with in her route.

Dimitri was meant to be smart. He talks is a really sophisticated way in jp and always keeps using expressions and words that are just - one level higher than you'd expect? The only one talking at all similarly to him is Seteth.

It's about as much of a character as Link is, except he for some reason acts all mysterious about his past

youtube.com/watch?v=ZgaDvlfC0TI

>experience gem nowhere after the timeskip
What the fuck?!!! Where is it?

Japs like Byleth that's for sure. Also his/her cutscenes are not controlled by the player.

Attached: 1566538058678.jpg (1779x1080, 567K)

Well, he's meant to have had a royal education and needs to have studied a shitton of stuff.

The problem with Dimitri isn't that he isn't smart. It is that he is dealing with going insane for most of the game.

>justify so many deaths.

M8 Crimson Flower is objectively the route with the least casualties, stop repeating this shit.

Also see . People are dying no matter what happens. But ultimately the constant in every single route is that in the long run Fodlan comes out for the better long term

Did Hubert steal it?

I guess Byleth passed the test?

Attached: 1566541996863.png (1919x1085, 1.71M)

Which characters are most likely to post here?

Bernie, Lindhardt, and Hubert

He got one shot by Ingrid, impossible.

Don't forget Marianne

Again, her only good role is a full blown villain, or a literal plot device if the only thing of worth she does in the whole game is starting a war.
Whichever you prefer.

Attached: 453435453435.jpg (963x634, 104K)

Ignatz is a beta male

She does feel out of place in GD. Considering she was apparently supposed to have a support with Bernie she may have been intended for BE. Who knows

Sylvain, Felix and Ingrid all shitpost, one hates women, one has autism the other hates niggers

He’s pure though, more of a redditor

Caspar probably goes on /fit and gets constantly bullied about his height

She is the best antagonist FE has had since Arvis. God forbid we have one that isn’t a mustache twirler like Garon or Validar.

Not gonna deny she’s an outright villain outside of CF but in it at the worst she’s an Anti-Villain

He might echo his support with Gilbert and offer to mercy kill her

Is Felix the only one who defeated Byleth in duel in support? Cath, Leonie both lost.

>Sylvain is that guy who keeps giving out r/redpill advice on Yea Forums despite claiming he’s fucked tons of women
Adds up

Until he becomes the biggest chad in the game post time skip

Attached: 04A85F98-A48D-4210-8298-BCC75A0FD378.jpg (482x500, 211K)

Lysithia goes on /x/ and shitposts about ghosts not being real

>She is the best antagonist FE has had since Arvis
She's awful, mate, she comes off retarded at best and a huge hypocritical cunt at worst.
I get you like her because you repost the same shit over and over, but Edelgard is not an effective villain beyond making you hate her because she's so fucking stupid and borderline comically evil.

Dimitri is probably shitposting gore on blue boards.

Someone should make a Caspar edit with that pasta

Shes Walhart with tits and slightly better reasoning

Seteth.

I'm a bit salty that the translation team made everyone talk exactly the same way. I only realised halfway through the second route after talking about Sothis with someone, but reading the subs - feels exactly like reading subs, except for some minor changes. It doesn't feel like reading a script English speaking people are actually reading out, the way Echoes did.

Dimitri's speech is way too simple, everyone is way too casual towards Dimitri (almost no Your Highness even though everyone calls him Denka). Sothis doesn't sound like an old crone anymore. Mercedes' cutting remarks are dulled and pretty much erased. Raphael doesn't sound like a retarded country bumkin. Felix being super direct and super casual with (almost) everyone is erased, because everyone is talking like that.

"Learn Japanese if you want nuance" - ok point, but if the Echoes translation team could do it, why not this one? Even Awakening injected more personality.

>played church first
>hear deer is virtually the same
So should I just skip Deer and end with Lions?

I can see Seteth falling for the "Having a daughter is the ultimate cuck" meme

She fit in perfectly in BL desu

Considering the history of FE villains that probably is still good enough for 2nd place behind Arvis.

Like seriously go back and look at some of the writing/villains of this series, it’s not exactly earth shattering.

No, deer is the superior version of church

>Edelgard says in BE that no one calls her El anymore and she lets sensei do it
>Dimitri reaches out his at the end of BL, calling her El but it's too late
>she always had someone willing to help her but was too single-minded to see it
Kino

Knew she was gonna burst into treats at the end of that chapter after I heard that. Kino as fuck

>Edelgard's route has the least deaths
This is a strange argument, Edelgard herself is responsible for the deaths and is pretty broken up about it in her route despite believing it ultimately necessary. All the war-related deaths that occur in the 5 year period still happen no matter how quickly the war ends once Byleth wakes up

They reached out to the truth.

Lyon starting a war because he was a cuck is the best plot point in any FE game.

While it’s funny as fuck it’s also basic as shit

vidya translation teams are basically the average students who managed to graduates or people who don't give a shit about that kind of nuance. Most of the people who give a shit about nuance like that probably went for translating novels/academic stuff

>Lyon asks Ephraim if he's finally become strong enough to rival him at the end
>"No Lyon, you should have never chosen this path"
Sacred Stones's story is standard but has moments of absolute kino

Yeah, if you play Deer/Church you should skip the other one and leave it for lunatic if you ever play again.

I'm just saying they should have hired 8-4 again. Maybe because they're a UK based team, but they're pretty good at this.

>Felix: /k/
>Rapaheal: /fit/
>Bernie: /po/ and /x/
>Hubert: /r9k/
>Leonie: /diy/
>Marianne: /an/
>Claude: /int/
>Ingrid: /pol/
>Lindhart: Yea Forums and /lgbt/

I thought Edelgard forgot her childhood memories with Dimitri after the blood reconstruction surgery?

Dorothea should be >/lgbt/

>Raphael not /ck/ as well

Dedue should be /ck/

For me, it's cotton candy

Attached: 1566517136695m.jpg (764x1024, 123K)

dimitri would probably post on /r9k/ making threads about signs she likes you or isn't into you

Yeah, and I should have put /out/ for Leonie too.

That's implied, yeah, I just thought it was nice how Edelgard's desire for others to reach out to her wasn't as farfetched as she initially thought. Had she been less fatalistic in non-BE routes, she might've met a better end

He didn't even think about girls for a decade until you start giving him A ranks.
>tells half a dozen girls "I want you by my side"
>cucks them all with teacher

Nah, he'd just post about the good old days or try to figure out all those Zoomer terms.

Yes, but that’s baked into the calculation since we can’t possibly know the exact numbers on what happens during the timeskip.

But from what we do know from what is playable, compared to the other routes, she doesn’t go on the relentless warpath she does in those routes while offering a chance for surrender at literally every juncture and not resorting to the usage of crest beasts . That’s a marked improvement

Agreed desu

Attached: 6FAC832B-9651-4CBF-8432-E58D333049A7.jpg (685x1024, 123K)

Hubert is in this very thread, being an edelfag.

No user that's the wrong flavor!

True, but other characters like Seiros go off the deep end and burn Fhirdiad, which doesn't happen in other routes. I just think it's weird to compare death counts when the war only differs by a few months' time. Not arguing that Edelgard's conquest is smoother in her route, but I'm not sure the game provides enough evidence to suggest that her path is objectively the least bloody for the offscreen civilians

Shamir posts on /trv/
Catharine posts on Yea Forums
Manuela posts on /ck/
Rhea posts on /pol/

I want to dick all the deer cuties.

Same, that's why I joined their house!

Attached: IMG_20190822_061516.png (750x650, 386K)

Does anyone else agree that the worst part of Marianne killing herself if you do not recruit her is the fact that you can't kill her yourself?

Attached: 1522203238690.jpg (300x300, 24K)

>that counselor note where Catherine wants someone to go drinking with her in town but doesn't know who to ask
>"I'll go with you"
>Support up
Decided to marry her then and there, no regrets

Yeah

/r/ing ingrid nigger memes

dimitri suffers from oneitis if he can't have his stepsister then nobody can and he'll kill every last one of them to stop them

Ingrid: nigger
Dedue: :(

There are people on this thread RIGHT NOW who don’t romance the main characters on their respected route.

Attached: 7467CAF0-5351-4A2B-98E8-785D74BAD479.jpg (1366x769, 210K)

only the women

Attached: 1566337185524.png (1216x677, 453K)

>marrying your students

FUCKING PEDOS ALL OF YOU

legal in my country fuck off

merceades is older then byleth

What? I waited until she was 20.

Attached: Pouting Lysithea.png (274x376, 270K)

Marianne belongs to the boar not the the gorilla

Attached: 1566935156055.jpg (1280x960, 125K)

Marianne belongs to Byleth

But I married Manuela

>"So you call them boars, despite the fact they are obviously people?"

Attached: 1231409310.png (1024x576, 502K)

Nice callback to Dorothea’s C convo.

Some of them are older than (you), you know.

Claude's was kinda disappointing and to be honest most of his supports are very platonic.
Rhea's is way too easy to miss.
Dimitri and Edelgard however pretty much throw themselves on you and the game seems to beg you to s support them.

Where does this rank in a FE tier list?

I think I was most disappointed with Claude and Hilda's, but I liked his Marianne, Lysithea, and Petra supports.

youtube.com/watch?v=pRZBwEhYp9A
youtube.com/watch?v=Mwcndg0XYV0
youtube.com/watch?v=1gURcrBw_Eg
youtube.com/watch?v=LQXQvyVkA-M
Who did it the best?

Attached: EC8fP8MUUAEqro2.png (900x486, 326K)

Alumni. Not students. They are of legal age too.

Attached: fe3hboards.jpg (1832x2992, 1024K)

Rheas support being hidden has destroyed her chance at ever becoming popular
Team Church is carried by Boomer Seteth whose trying his best

Attached: Rhea_SRank_m!Byleth.png (1920x1330, 2.45M)

>PSSST NOTHING PERSONNEL.... KID

Also, I think Flayn's "Child's play" is cute as fuck in the post battle quotes, because she sounds like she's trying to channel Gilbert

perfect

Story and Characters at their best since the revival
Gameplay is worse than Conquest

Dimitri, having two different batch of quotes post timeskip is a blast.

>Hubert and Felix
Truly perfect.

Kek

>most of his supports are very platonic.
Are they? Can’t remember all of them, but his supports with Petra and Hilda certainly aren’t.

>/mlp/
No Marianne! It’s not what you think!

>NO OPENING? I'LL MAKE ONE!

W-why are there so many pictures on pixiv of Hilda getting raped by a relic weapon that looks like a fan or axe maybe?

Who should I s-support in church route, Flayn or Rhea?

Sothis

>Felix not /k/
>El not /pol/

Yea Forums is unironically more racist than /pol/ nowadays.

Fuck the pope

Best or close to the best in the series, depending on your route in terms of story.

In terms of gameplay, it is about on par with Awakening and Birthright, but weaker than Conquest and many of the older games in the series.

we are still waiting on a free update for higher difficulties. As it is now, the game is pretty easy.

>didn't give a shit about waifus
>meet this cutey
which character stole your heart user?

Attached: 1567023512204.jpg (1080x1403, 175K)

o-ok

Attached: fuckthepope.jpg (1280x720, 207K)

you poster her, it was either her or Flayn but then she started singing...

Fucking wish Francis supported a closed borders policy

Edge of Dawn is literally about the Blue Lions route

creepity creep...

Attached: 1566422733258.png (750x900, 365K)

>annette is my favorite BL character
>have no interest in her as a waifu i just find her adorable

>Dimitri has the hots for eldgard
>Eldgard has the hots for byleth
Couldn't this whole mess just been avoided with a threesome?

what do you think the "golden route" will center around?
certainly not the slitherers

MMF threesomes are gay though.

The original song is about Edelgard.

I hope the DLC gives more sothis since she completely disappears for half the game.

Dimitri also has the hots for Byleth(female) tho. BL was made with the Female MU in mind.

>Weeellcoome!
>Not Welcome! Welcome!

Attached: 1A129865-BFBA-4F89-912B-2C10FD47A2C3.jpg (1200x681, 319K)

reminder that Edelgard is the #1 most hated character by Japs

Marianne belongs to Hilda

Attached: 1566877732415.jpg (1200x1700, 292K)

>Pic related is added as DLC coupled with her main theme added to the music library to play during auxiliary battles.
>Never appears physically when you explore the monastery and doesn’t say anything when she defeats an opponent or levels up.
How pissed would you be?

Attached: DBEAE3DE-B96D-45BC-9B9D-38968E129C6B.jpg (867x1000, 178K)

This is a cute edit

That was the gook poll, not Japs.

Part Zero

Attached: 6CA45C4E-0F6C-4DA5-A446-E872E3208345.png (554x554, 292K)

Japs loves Edelgard

Koreans hate imperial figures/dictators
Japs love cute girls and nobunaga type figures so they loved edeltard

edelcucks BTFO

Pretty much and are spot on. Map variety isn’t that great and map objectives range from pretty good and interesting to just ‘Kill the commander’, which aren’t great. Also, there’s like no indoors map, no asshole thieves trying to open chests before you do.

Fates was fine with (You). Awakening Chrom was arguably the main character anyways.

Which is your favourite Anna?
Mine is 14/Warriors
the only istance in which Fates' design are better than TH

>Fates was fine with (You).
I vehemently disagree.

>*whistles for magic horse*
>*autoruns towards the map center*
>*dangerous tiles vision activates*
>"Mhmm....giant slash marks all over the victim....a Beast™, gotta be"
>"Come on, Roach"
>*follows Shamir's leads*
>guys with Relics™ appear
>"OY BLOODY 'ELL FUCKING CUNT SHIT FUCK CUNT, IT'S A FUCKIN' SEIROS KNIGHT IT IS! GET "EM"
>"Your guard is down!" *stabs guys with lance and they dodge and recover immediately, does a cinematic jump on his horse and crits guys in half*
>"Mhmm....Bandits™ wielding Relics™......better tell the Archbishop about this"
>"Come on, Roach"
>*autoruns on road back to monastery*
>"I trust you have new informations on those incidents to report, don't you?"
>"Just some bastards wielding Relics™, here's proof *shows crest stone*"
>"Very well, I'll arrange for compensations to be delivered in your lodgings at once"
>"Curse of the Holy Relic" Complete
>"You have my thanks!"
> You received 500G from the Church of Seiros for your monthly budget

Between Robin, Corrin and Byleth, Corrin feels theleast (You).

Unironically Heroes. It 'feels' the same as old Anna, for some reason. After that the Awakening design.

nice

Attached: 2FDB6796-EA3A-48F2-B95B-24D5560B3455.jpg (474x468, 152K)

The way Manuela says "professor" does things to me.
>Oh, pro-fess-or, you're just stopping by to say hi?

Attached: 1566615306892.jpg (1276x1080, 129K)

I chose Fem Byleth for my current run and apparently she's such a slut she flirts with her too

>tfw Hubert asked Edelgard first before proposing to Byleth
Kek, I wanna see El's reaction.

What he didn’t tell you is that she only agreed on the basis that it could become a threesome

Edelgard's permission*

Can fByleth get with Manuela, or is Dorothea the only woman she can pair with?

No, her lesb options are Edelgard, Dorothea, Rhea, Mercedes and Sothis, though I wouldn't consider Sothis S ranks to be really romantic in nature in the sense we mean

Give me one good reason why we can't have Dorothea/Mercedes support and scissors ending.

Dorothea is a slut who lusts over money, which Mercedes can't provide

Not true, Dorothea will marry even a poor person if she likes him/her.

gotta draw more of byleth

The Japanese name for edge of dawn is literally LADY OF HRESVELG

Male or Female?

The ideal route is Blue Lions mixed with Golden Deers. Fact.

the female of course

Attached: byleth 3 2.png (880x655, 140K)

Only if Dimitri is able to save his sisterwife

Attached: 1566847537393.jpg (1898x1907, 136K)

I don't understand why people say he wants to fuck her.
He cares about her because she's the only family he has left.

Femleth is cuter pre-timeskip.
Manleth is cuter post-timeskip.

Incest would have unironically cured her insanity.

Blessed and best girlpilled

Attached: 1566743666719.png (1913x1078, 1.99M)

And yet he can still die.

Their ending is kino.

aren't they the same or am I missing something here

Well done

This scene plays exactly the same if you use MByleth.

I just realized traveler adjutants can teach skills.
Can you give everyone Death Blow and every other good skill this way?

Wish you didn't have to wait. Lys was prime. Still good as an adult, though.

Manleth looks better with green hair, Femleth looks better with dark hair.

That's not time skip....

>Canned Dimitri died end
>Kino
>Not the Catherine end where he actually lives and everyone can hear their fight sex throughout the whole kingdom

You posted her. I was on the hard track to Bernie, but then I came across this cute dork.

Hope the DLC content let's you find a way to keep Edgelord and Boar happy.

he dies at an old age in his ending with Marianne. Happily with her at his side

Everyone dies, just because his ending with someone else doesn't talk about how he dies doesn't mean he doesn't fucking die.

>Claude gives up his bow
>My only archers are Ashe and Shamir
Well, fuck you too.

>There are people on this planet who didn't romance Marianne

If that's not a flaw in democracy I don't know what is

What do I make my Byleth during blue lions Yea Forums?

Attached: best school shooter.png (955x180, 55K)

I would vouch for Falcon knight if female or punching God if male.

Bow Knight is technically Dimitri's second best class. That's probably why they give you the bow.

Yeah, but it looks gay because that scene is clearly for Femleth only. The devs are being lazy to fix it.