Getting ps4 soon is 500 gb enough

getting ps4 soon is 500 gb enough

Attached: F147D978-E728-4741-A4D0-4DA5D807A165.png (900x844, 629K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/dp/B07KGMBCKD/ref=psdc_1292116011_t2_B07GBKQ9ST
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

a new 1TB slim is $250 right now
why exactly are you buying an old/used model

It is if you're only getting one for exclusives on disc

want cheapest one

> is 500 gb enough

no, not at all.

It'll be good for about 10 games. Is 10 games enough for you?

that's stupid because the whole disc gets copied to the hard drive no matter what

1TB is worth it

I have 500gb and constantly have to delete games.

Digital is the new standa-

cant u use external hd

It’s not enough if you download all your games like me. I’m spoiled; not having to switch CDs is too good.

>500GB
that's enough for one new Final Fantasy, one Hitman 2, a new Call of Duty, and ~7 Sekiros and Controls.

1 tb isn't even enough

-rd

Yes, but only if you have fast unlimited internet like I do so you can delete and reinstall quickly

you have to install the game anyway, occupies the same space, doesn't matter if it's digital or not, you will get fucked

>57 days until MediEvil

Attached: medievil-remaster-v1-600992.jpg (1920x1080, 137K)

I'm looking at getting a 2TB hard drive for mine.
Any suggestions?

I'm assuming people who buy consoles this late don't give a shit about multiplayer

at first it's enough, they allow you to add storage through the usb, I added 2 TB to my ps4 through the usb, the 2 TB drive was 60 bucks, sometimes you can get more for less, but I didn't want to wait for a deal, usb, add storage, you're fine

For less of the additional price you pay for a 1 TB version you can buy a better and faster HDD from amazon and easily replace the internal one.

even 1TB is not enough for this shit. If you planning on owning more than 10 games then prepare to be in the constant back and forth between installing and uninstalling... And don't forget about the online updates too.

Attached: 7576f.jpg (1073x832, 40K)

Is it worth upgrading from a ps4 to a ps4 pro? thinking about doing that today

Also, if you go digital is even worse because then you'll have to deal with the slow download speeds on top of the uninstalling and installing and also the updating.

why not just wait for ps5

Kinda wanting to play God of War / Red Dead 2 / Death Stranding in 4k plus rather have the faster speeds on wifi

no, just wait for ps5

For Bloodborne? Far more than enough

they're not in 4k not even close

>2019
>still buying children's toy consoles
Grow up and get a real gaming machine. No, you don't need some fucking overpriced pile of shit that plays storygame garbage at 4k ultramegahigh resolution at 693FPS. A decent PC can be had for less than any major console if you build yourself which is easy as fuck to do and allows insane levels of upgrading.
Consoles are dead, kids. Get the fuck over it.
>MAH GAYEMZ
Stop buying shit consoles and game companies will make them for PC. Fucking duh.

>pc mastard race equivalent of a boomer yelling at kids to get off his lawn
You may be wise beyond your years, but nobody likes you.

Attached: 1512778253702.png (1366x572, 794K)

>getting a PS4 when PS5 release soon and backward compatible

I can't imagine how bad the storage problems on PS5 will be if it's really using an SSD.

whom are you quoting?

>whomst are you quoting?
FTFY

??
500GB SSD cost 60$

amazon.com/dp/B07KGMBCKD/ref=psdc_1292116011_t2_B07GBKQ9ST
if you don't believe me

500GB isn't nearly enough this gen, you'll need at least 2TB to be comfortable next gen.

Devs will learn to compress their shit again.
The only reason they didn't this gen was to speed up loading times(which are already abysmal), which won't be an issue on SSD.

yes, do it. i have a 2tb for mine. i've only started running out of space now after picking up a lot of the exclusives

how do u setup ps4