What does Yea Forums think of Bleak Faith?

I'm having a hard time believing that this two man team can pump out a game with half of the quality that is shown in the teaser. Thoughts?

Attached: bleakfaith.jpg (1280x720, 159K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=m5PDvck23hY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Link:

youtube.com/watch?v=m5PDvck23hY

Same, but I am hopeful. At worst it won't be what they promised, at best it's going to be much smaller and shorter than everyone expects.

OP I hope youre a marketer, because you just sold me on it!

Fuck no, I'm just hoping that they don't pull a Sean Murray.

The kickstarter is over I guess? Hopefully I dont forget about it when it finally releases

Correct and same

A trailer that shows nothing but some environments and characters, without giving any details whatsoever. When companies do this it means it's going to be shit and they have nothing to show that's good and interesting.

>bunch of cinematic shit and no gameplay
it's shit.

Something about the way the character moves makes it look like a Platinum game. It also very clearly takes inspiration from Demon's Souls and maybe Drakengard.
I'm interested, but im still not sure if this game even exists.

Iconography is cool, if nothing else. Weird giant humanoid monsters with "holy but also terrifying and kinda wrong" monsters are rad and pretty much never used in games

Attached: maxresdefault (2).jpg (1280x720, 90K)

Welcome Moon-and-Star

Attached: MW-creature-Dagoth_Ur.jpg (1000x1000, 142K)

Looks rad as fuck but it’s probably gonna end up sucking.

That's what I'm thinking

Visually it looks cool, but every single second of gameplay and combat especially looks absolutely atrocious. Literally insultingly bad combat.

It almost looks like Lords of the Fallen with added motion blur. wtf?

>game is called Bleak Faith
>have a hard time believing

Attached: Naamloos-2.jpg (600x600, 35K)

Kys unfunny fag

Cool aesthetic and animations and art direction. The music for the teaser, if it's indicative of the music we'll get in-game, sets a nice tone too.
However:
>2man team
>kikestarter
>teaser trailer
I'm crossing my fingers but not holding my breath. I hope it's good, but I won't be surprised if it sucks or is never released.

Attached: 1566319269683.jpg (800x600, 70K)

It was pretty funny, fuck off jealousfag. It's not his fault you can't make Stacy laugh.

Some of the designs are nice, but I've learned to dismiss teasers for combat-centric games that show-off like 3 seconds of actual combat. Seems like it's slightly beyond the prototype stage, if that.

>two man team
No. It is going to be a bunch of generic engine assets and not even remotely close to the standard of a functional game. It is going to be some scammy Gamejolt shit. Look at the trailer close enough and you can see it.
Also that monster is the prophetic death angel guy from Hellboy 2.

God I hope you're wrong user, but deep in my soul, I know you're right.

The visual design is nice, but creating engaging gameplay is a vastly different discipline.

In any case, I hadn't heard of Heilung before, they seem to be audiokino, so thanks OP.

CARRRLOOSSS

Bro, what do you even see in this? It's not like its that insanely amazing mech game that got cancelled even though it would have been objectively the best mech game to ever have been made. There's nothing special or interesting here. It is just a stupid mish mash of garbage design.

this
every time there's a cut to gameplay, it's incredibly jarring. The choppiness of the framerate, the weirdly excessive post-processing effects, the stink of store assets, and the lack of any AA make it look like a horrifying mess that will probably be completely unoptimized, stuttery experience at launch and you can't fix that with a small team. And this is without knowing a single thing about the actual gameplay.

>no gameplay
>looks like a souls clone