Dokkan Battle

Banners up later today

Attached: Dokkan Battle.jpg (720x1250, 1.01M)

Other urls found in this thread:

dbz-dokkanbattle.fandom.com/wiki/The_Tier_List
old.reddit.com/r/DBZDokkanBattle/comments/cx5bob/ooooo/
dbz-dokkanbattle.fandom.com/wiki/Universe's_Top_Warrior_Race_Vegeta
dbz-dokkanbattle.fandom.com/wiki/Warrior_Born_from_Light_Super_Saiyan_Gogeta
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

there is still 15 hours to go

3 hours and 40 minutes specifically
hope this thread stays up so I can get even more angry at being shafted by looking at luckerdogs

Attached: 92b.gif (400x296, 443K)

>midday banner
What in the fuck?

Attached: 1372488442.png (299x288, 84K)

It's not coming out at the usual time.

The banners are in 4 hours you BUFFOON

I'm ready, when I get back from work I will roll and post all the good shit I get.

I ain't pulling unless they fix Cell.

Attached: 1565057621410.jpg (2048x1152, 205K)

They won't but the banners are supposed to be great otherwise and I can't pass up 3 multis for 30 stones each.

im hoping these are 3+1 with the first round discounted

thats the only way im spending stone on cell. that or INT Goku Black is featured

Global is starving so hard for new units, there's so much new shit JP could get to appear again but we barely have options. At least INT Black needs to be in

Already have int black but I'm hoping Agl Metal Cooler is on there.

Just want JP to have Transforming Goku on the Gohan banner. Gonna summon on both versions regardless though. I want my pretty gif character.

Attached: Goku_SSJ_453.JPG.jpg (640x480, 32K)

if the banners have disccounts i'll use them and then stop

i really wanted cell but there is no way i can get bellow 30% hp even in sbr, i rather wait for part 2 and see if we get an LR cell saga goku

Attached: images (6).jpg (177x285, 9K)

I suppose this would be a good time to throw it out to everyone, if only to make some discussion.

Hopes (as in stuff that would give you a better reason to pull):
>AGL Metal Cooler
>INT Blackarot
>AGL Gogeta

Expectations:
>STR SS2 Gohan
>TEQ #16
>TEQ EZA Cell
>INT EZA Cell
>STR Cell

i just wanted to see gohan transform bros. even if he is top 3, i don't really care.

Attached: tori.jpg (312x312, 13K)

Yep, discounts and I'm done. Zamasu and Trunks are more worthy of stones than Gohan and Cell.

The featured units better be amazing and not a shotgun of random shit

i would like meta cooler on cell's banner i have so many rainbowed dokkan fest frieza i just wanna have the all together on a team,

well i can have them together thanks to my rainbow transforming frieza but they would only get 120% boost, i also have rainbowed LR meta cooler army

3000 hours in paint

Attached: 20190829_115639.jpg (720x534, 206K)

I know Cell links for shit anyway, but do you guys think he'll at least fit on my Extreme team? Thinking of replacing Majin Vegeta for him, considering he also links for absolute dogshit with this team.

Attached: Evil Boys.png (1062x1329, 1.85M)

STR Cell has a 0% chance of appearing on Global's banner. Reason being is his EZA isn't that far off and they also keep the EZA units under lock and key.

Reality:
Phy Gotenks
SSJ4 Gogeta
Phy Omega
Transforming Goku and Freeza

They should just drop the banners already.
What is this autistic waiting shit.

heh this is the first thing I thought of when I saw that new title screen.

and he is on the ticket banner

im thinking everyone they left off that banner will be featured. plus some shit filler like ssj4 gogeta and omega and other unites that have been featured to hell and back

Cell will link even worse than that Majin Vegeta because his only ki links are trash like Gentlemen and messenger from the future.

Hopefully the banners have stuff like kid goku, int goku black and super buu since i never went for those. I'm still only doing the discounts, but a chance at them would b nice

>has shocking speed in tur form
>loses it in LR form
what the fuck were they thinking? They make shit like LR Sluts, then they nerf an actual hype character to shit.

>kid goku
Yes PLEASE

That shit is the fucking worst, they pulled the same kind of thing with Phy Vegito and Teq SSB Vegito making them way worse linking units than they were.

That's the trio I want too because I skipped their fests.

Jesus Christ he isn't even worth getting for me, then. The banners better be fucking fire, then.

if gogeta blue is on the banner im doing 1200 stones deep

thznkd but not pulling
i don't care about gohan (even though his transformation condition is retarded) and cell is garbo, a free dupe TEQ broly shits completely over him, his links are garbage and his 30% health transformation is never happening

sorry m8 he wont be. they always fuck global

unless they say fuck trunks and zamasu and put the movie characters on these banners

At rainbow level he has a lower attack stat than OG str Broly

OG str Broly free dupe obviously

I was thinking DFE LRs on both banners but the only EXT is Cell kek

I was hoping they'd put the original Gohan and Cell LRs in but doubt they will.

they are not Dokkan Fest so they wont.

Nah they won't but at least the str one will get an eza in part 2

Teq LR Broly is not a dokkanfest exclusive

Realized my blunder just as I made the comment.

No worries friend

TEQ Broly is a normal LR otherwise I wouldn't have pulled him in the TEQ banner

Depending on how crazy I want to go on the banners I should still save at least 400 or at least 200 in the case the guaranteed step-up comes back for NA?

I'm saving 400

Does anyone have saved the image where Vegeta flies in during the summon animation and then flips off Goku? Saw it a while ago in one of these threads.

Here ya go homie

Attached: 636c576.jpg (2894x6000, 1.12M)

Only 200 more hours to go

>1250 stones
>hear how bad cell and gohan are
>part 2 might have a stronger lr
I'll do a rotation on each once and that'll probably be it. Gohan seems great but that Android restriction is rough.

part 2 LR is probably on a Legendary Banner as well

Well, I'll be damned. I was pretty sure I was gonna be sent to reddit.

I hope I get gohan in the discount summons but I know I'm gonna get nothing

Attached: IMG_20190829_130723.jpg (901x901, 282K)

This was every fucking multi on the ticket banner for me.

>Even if Gohan and Cell are underwhelming, the summons will get me enough red coins to buy the GoBros next time thye pop up.
If kid goku, int black or agl metal cooler are in the banners, I'm going all in.

>Kale&Caulifla banner's gonna include this Lr and teq Broly
Jp shaft at long last

Attached: 3f2aa26-4.png (720x1280, 818K)

The team suddenly cares about balance when its not a waifu card. Stupid shit.

2 hours and 15 minutes until the banner bros

>tfw I'll be at work
Midday banners are the fucking worst.

do summons at work.

last DL celebration i did them at work and got literally everything i wanted

Trash LRs and the banners don't look that promising. It is funny to hear "dokkan" pros and leakers saying "you should totally go all in" regarding the banner. They aren't at all shilling for bandai so you spend stones on this shit.

gohan 50% requirement to transform, forced to have a16 in your team (and the new a16 isn't even agl so don't even think you can use him with lr gohan as lead) and you need goku ssj1 also in your team to activate gohan active skill

Let's look at cell. 30% requirement and terrible links. You either run him with LR cell or the teq/str or you are in the shitter.
Also, 3 turns requirement after you get below 30% if you want to transform.

a16 and the new kid cells look average at best.
Save your stones for zamasu/trunks or kale & caulifla banner.

I have 800 stones I want the waifu card of LR Kale & Caulifla.
Should I roll for LR Gohan or Cell everyone is hype over the but I have no interest in them.

If you have no interest in them then don't.

LR gohan has a very strong category which can be worth it if you have the strong units for it. But if you don't then you should just wait for kale&caulifla

i'm surprised gohan didn't get a SS2 category LS

I thought the banner is 1pm.
Fuck this.

Kale and Cal completely rape the new gohan and cell.
Save for them. Kale and Cal.

I'm so curious about the banners since leakers are claiming how good they are. Can't wait to see them and be disappointed.

Attached: 1403137692887.jpg (480x293, 16K)

1pm PST, eastcoaster

More surprising that he didn't get a fucking hybrid saiyans leader skill

i think they're doing a retreat card for that honestly, buu arc shit.

I think i do, I have just over 1000 cards now many kais and dupes but alot of card, I've not even botherd to dokkan the grind..... it's too much

I'm actually happy about that. SSJ2 units are all garbage with very few exceptions.

I was thinking they'd continue the dual cat instead of introducing two brand new ones. I was expecting hybrid and youth.

Dragon Ball Legends is miles better than Dokkan, despite their shit rates for pull

i'll come back when the rates aren't dogshit and the gameplay gets a bit better.

Last extreme dfe i got was Turles. If they include Hit, Buu and Black I'm rolling on them

I just want Turles and Super Vegito.

What buu and black? The transforming buu and transforming black?
I might roll if those are in. It is sad. This is the 300mil celebration banner, but the only thing that might push some stoners aren't even the main LRs. They are so shit people are more interesting in what there is in those banners beside gohan and cell.

I mean, I wouldn't mind getting Cell, but the extreme banner is bound to have shit I misse

I will skip one banner for get those exclusive units in the types banner

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-29-13-48-01-827_com.bandainamcogames.dbzdokkanww.png (1080x2280, 2.7M)

I won't mind getting them either, they are good units and good LRs. But i'm not that crazy about them or i think they are as useful as for example, the new zamasu and trunks. Or even kale and cal.
I wouldn't mind getting them, but i'm not going crazy on the banner and i won't feel sad if i don't pull them.

i'm indifferent towards those LRs

I'm fully expecting them to nerf the banners as well and that the leakers are shitting themselves too much to say they are garbage too now. Also there's no way global gets a good banner since there's too much to be released

Anyone else feel like summoning on the type banners? I think I'll do the TEQ and the INT.

This, for me it's waiting time till part 2 and in any case i'm just waiting for zamasu/trunks

me

Attached: Scr1.jpg (2176x2560, 1.11M)

how many hours till the banners drop?

What are the chances of Zamasu/Trunks/Namek Goku coming back on jp?

Do it, i got my TEQ broly from them, they're worth a shot, especially if the banners for the 2 new units is ass

Banners live!
Show your pulls

You know, this is bait banner before the Trunks and Zamasu in November, and the God Tier New Year Banner, and the Dual Dokkan Fest banners in February.

Attached: 1559297097628.png (560x407, 34K)

Agl one has Kale and Caulifla and Nail is feautured so...

i got 436 stones i'll do the discounted multis and then i'll do the phy type banner hoping to get the other LR cell

then i'll just save everything for whatever they have planned in part 2

Attached: pj18q39kew921.jpg (750x1334, 219K)

A little under two hours from now.

TEQ is always a good bet. I'm leaning towards AGL (if the Broly is there) and PHY (been trying for that Type Banner Buu for ages, even though he's probably blah by now)

Are type banners coming back so soon? I'm dropping a multi on AGL now, Majeta and Baby are sick and I got extremely lucky last time on the TEQ banner
hueg

Gohan will be broken regardless of his transformation restriction. He honestly looks LR Super Vegito/Gogeta broken and the kamehamea category is insane like potara/fusion. Cell is shit and I wish he was an artifical lifeform leader so he atleast had some niche use

you will say that about every banner ever my dude just pull for whatever you want

When is the LR TEQ SS3 Goku coming back?

every banner is a bait banner you fool
thats the crux of gacha.

Get shiny new thing but wait even better shiny new thing is only a month away, better spend money on stones!

But artificial lifeform runs on shocking speed/fear and faith
At least he has ki support on cell saga

on the teq type banner, or whatever the next lr banner is

According to the news feed, the type banners are coming back in about a week.

PHY: 9/4-9/8
TEQ: 9/8-9/12
AGL: 9/12-9/16
INT: 9/16-9/20
STR: 9/20-9/24

Lr full power freeza banner
Global aint getting kale and caulifla until 2020

The GT banner was so bad

He is on general pool so every non dokkan fest banner with SSRs has him. Best shot is the TEQ banner or Legendary Banners tho
Fucking nice, I hadn't opened news in this celeb yet. Thanks user

Attached: 1538088265975.jpg (660x488, 171K)

zamasu and trunks banners aren't bait.
two great leads for the new meta and leads with transforming and active skills that are actually easy to pull. amazing banners (new phy brolly, agl turles, str black for zamasu, gogeta blue, vegeto teq and evo vegeta for trunks, among other good units)

Save your shit for those banners, save your shit for kale and cal. Unless there are big changes for LR cell and gohan units and banner, don't bother spending your shit unless you are a whale who has no issues sinking 1000 dollars worth of stones per banner

>Str Kale is featured
Str type banner it is also need trunks and mai

Nope, user
Let retards waste all they're stones in these banners

Attached: 1566695773537.png (1257x1688, 453K)

yes legendary banners are always traps but dual dokkan fest and celebrations you ALWAYS need to dump stones into

Cell is trash but gohan looks to be lowkey OP

>Trunks and Zamasu
If you think they're better than Gohan and Cell you're delusional

>Giant form sbr
>Neat i got almost every unit in this category
>i finally got an excuse to rainbow some of them
>rainbow agl giant ape vegeta
>ok i'll try it out and then i'll put orbs on the rest of the tean
>beat giant form sbr first try

oh well the rainbow team bardock would have looked nice but now i got no reason to do it

Attached: edec7dcba3116293ea3ea780627e2e74.jpg (578x710, 68K)

Zamasu shits on cell

>talking about bait banners

>telling people to summon on a Legendary banner

cmon son, but you are 100% correct about the zamasu/trunks

Are they really better than gohan and his category?

>only 278 stones
I got this.

Attached: 1566780611001.gif (540x390, 584K)

You are stupid if you think all you need in this game are LRs and nukers.
Good leads for good team formations are worth diamonds in dokkan. You are better off with a type lead than with a LR.
And Gohan is a good lead for his category, but you want to know who is also a great lead? What type of team has just as good units? Realm of Gods and Future saga.

Guess who are the new 170% leads for each of those categories.
Only focus on overrated LRs and you won't have any team to even do the most basic boss rush or z battle

The golden rule of Dokkan banners are:

Anniversary banners (must go)
November banners (optional)
New Year Banner (must go, Christmas banner got trash)
February banners (it has become a must go)

You don't need a new OP character in 6 months nowadays.

Attached: 1562827243568.png (500x500, 242K)

Category no, user is obviously going overboard but Trunks transforms and you get much more value out of him before Gohan does, with less restrictions. One of the common teams I see beat Legendary Goku has him somewhere.
Also post active skill Zamasu is a glass canon whereas Cell can tank better by being LR and having DEF boosts

Attached: D4-UIXmWkAAAVsQ.jpg (900x1200, 386K)

>beat all the previos 20 stages of sbr
>new stages come out
>beat pure saiyans
>beat giant form
>beat ginyu force
>have a great team for full power
>No universe survival saga leader, not even a leader that can make technically valid team for the sbr

getting my first copy of that new sbr LR is gonna take way longer than i expected

Attached: 1531866923086.jpg (540x540, 77K)

ALLLLLLLLLRIGHT GUYS, we're back for ANOTHER Dokkan Battle Video! So *laughs randomly* LR Cale and Caulifla are the BEST unit in the game because the *laughs randomly* homie Goresh said so. YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOHOHOHOHHOOOO LOOK AT THAT 99 MILLION HOHO THAT'S SO FIRE MAN! DUUHUUDE! Uhh *laughs randomly* so yeah our boy is so freaking good, like come on man *laughs randomly*. Here's a post on reddit that I'll steal for content *laughs randomly*, uhh I meant it's mine completely. Also hit my friend that I'm totally not shilling for up to score a private server (even though there's a free version that anyone can use...), and yeah LR Cale and Caulifla are TOTALLY BUSTED *laughs randomly*

Attached: 20190829_135327.jpg (1124x1048, 454K)

>OG str Broly free dupe obviously
>free dupe
Excuse me? Can I get a free dupe for my Broly somehow?

Attached: 1548675858325.png (484x377, 177K)

Wtf is that pic kek

>get Vegeta every other god damn summon during the anniversary
>didn't fuse once
>pull on the Friend banner
>SSB Vegito first time
God fucking damn it.

Attached: 1551421674377.jpg (1920x1080, 747K)

Red Stone for baba shop, most likely.

to be fair, i only care about rhymestyle, dfree and dmonty.
i can't fucking stand nano. Everything i hear that bitch talk i just get the urge to punch his fucking face

55%

SEIGI NO HIKARI YO
WARE WA UTEEEE

Attached: 1552670340652.png (912x597, 408K)

I think he means STR LR Broly at 55%

So the banners are up in half an hour right?

*everything
Meant to say, every time

>have no idea what the fuck anyone is talking in these about but grinded SSR Kid Goku (Ape) and others to UR
Am I playing this game wrong or something? Am I supposed to go for high tier or just characters I like?

Welp, I'm dumb. My bad.

ONE HOUR LEFT

Attached: 3cc.png (1076x1105, 2.66M)

1 hour and 30 minutes as of right now

1 HOUR

It is time for me to start praying at my LR goku statue, it gave me good luck for the LR gohan and goten banner

Attached: Dragon-Ball-Resolution-of-Soldiers-Vol.1-Goku.jpg (683x1024, 107K)

The thing that annoys the most about him is his haircut other than that he is the chadliest of group with D-Free being a close second. If he intimidates you just by speaking, that's your problem, boy.

>Realm of Gods and Future saga.
Neither are better than the Kamehameha category

1 and a half

Not every fan favorite is a high tier character but you need to at least know how to team build around leader skills and character passives
have a look around here
dbz-dokkanbattle.fandom.com/wiki/The_Tier_List

Do we expect a maintenance as well?

I hate nano cause of how much he lets shit pass in dokkan, rarely criticizes the game and just eats everything. He looks like an easily, corruptible person who probably shills for bandai.

>not 3mb
Nice fake, poser.

No idea.

Post your box. You can do whatever you want but getting the top tier characters is what most people do.

Where is the fucking fun on wasting so much cash for having all the most powerful cards?
The only reason I keep play dokkan is having a good pull and feeling good about it

Attached: 1565399349262.gif (250x141, 401K)

idk what time is it in burgerland or yurop but normally we are let in waves numbered at your account code final digit in banners like this. However I don't remember if a maintenance was announced they usually say its going to happen way before it does

No, but if it's like last year, people enter in batches.

They literally all do it though, even if they say they aren't getting paid or any special deals from Bandai. They definitely all are in some way or another. If you watch pretty much any e-celeb nowadays, you have to be able to stomach the shilling, it is inevitable.

Kale and Caulifla not only are powerful but fun characters to use,animations are pretty good too.

Should I be summoning on this banner with celebration tickets? I've already got most of the units.

Use tickets if you have them

Wait, you have 300 million tickets and didn't use them yet? What the fuck, unless you mean dumping stones on the other one, do it, the one with stones doesn't reward tickets

goku is gonna fuck gohan in the asssssssssssssssssssssssss

i have no clue how that guy has so much money to spend on dokkan but look at him dokkan is obviously all he has in his life

i stopped spending money after transforming goku and frieza ane even when i spent money it was always the 32 stones pack on sale, i beat all of sbr and before the new stages were released i could legitimately say that my account was already stronger than the entire game some people just get obsessed with power i guess

Attached: d35d50418bdab7f4aa2d939297479ead.jpg (640x900, 114K)

Yeah, I've only been logging in for the daily rewards for a while. Just noticed I have a bunch of tickets. I'll go ahead and use em, thanks.

I'm not talking about the unit army K&C

I'm talking about the fat fucker, he rainbows all the fucking units, and make me wandering if he even enjoy playing dokkan

Attached: NEW LR.png (630x1024, 685K)

Are people mad that Gohan and Cell are not the best LR in the game because Kale & Caulifla still holds the title? The only way Bandai/Akatsuki will let that happen is making LR Kefla in the future

Attached: 1511406116049.png (621x491, 268K)

HOLD THE FUCK ON

THEY MIGHT'VE CHANGED GOHAN'S PASSIVE

post it

It's time to take your medicine boys

Attached: 1445811192314.gif (329x302, 22K)

>Pulling for the U6 shitters cuz of muh top tier

No thanks

STOP PLAYING WITH ME

Attached: 1550269222965.jpg (892x703, 122K)

LR Blugeta will take the throne

He said he makes profit via youtube
His acc is an investment

'no'

thanks doc

no way private servers show that it is still the same

I WANT FILLERS WITH BROLY

WHEN SUPER RETURNS?

YES GOOD DOKTOR GIVE ME THE DOOMP

>Summoning on the shit banner

I stopped giving a shit about those units when I learned the dykes are still better units. Seriously LR means nothing anymore until that card is nerfed to irrelevancy or taken out and refund people their stones fuck that U6 super trash i hope whoever created those characters have unpleasant things happen to them

Attached: 1519955124195.jpg (622x621, 70K)

What would her leader be?
Potara again?

old.reddit.com/r/DBZDokkanBattle/comments/cx5bob/ooooo/

BOIS something may have changed

ducking finally my doc, it's been forever since the last time i got the full dose

He admitted it's bait

i just want it to be real i just want this card not to be ass

user just read the shit, he made a typo

My waifu being good makes me feel good.

I was hoping they made an LR Dr. Gero as a prelude to the Android Saga focus.

The shitstorm and tears would be so good if he was OP as fuck and all the power levelfags were btfo.

>Frog leaker said the banners are 22:35 (FR) which is 1 hour and 20 minutes
Dammit fuck this garbage countdown I was using

Attached: 1539641158092.jpg (1050x651, 61K)

"no"

welp im going out for some food then

>falling for bait
>falling for Reddit bait

May I suggest chipotle

>blew all my stones on the heroes crossover
>don't really care about either new LR since chasing LRs is retarded
>beat SS3 SBR with heroes units
Good feeling desu

ARIGATOU DOKTOR

Gracias doctor.

>LR Cell and Gohan
I sleep
>Summonable SSR Krillin
Real shit?

Teq sHit is gonna be featured bros...

disgusting

The new krillin is bought with battlefield gems

Same thing happened with the 250 mil banner, don't know why they love to do it with those ones.

I'm not even a power level fag I just really hate those characters. I would be Okay with LR Gero although I am still waiting for my LR super 17 that faggot baby vegeta got one

The Krillin is a Battlefield reward, along with a new AGL #18. Both of which come with a dokkan awakening.

>sHit
Back to /reddit/ you go, teq purple penis is amazing

Attached: 1181ee617e7c687e5c52b13892da366afb.jpg (1280x720, 58K)

that hit is money on the USS team with jiren

he is just a glass cannon and was on a terrible banner

>t. someone who has a copy + 1 dupe

I hope not. He's the single worst non LR DFE in the game, worse than Gohan and Omega Shenron.

Fuck

how the fuck is he worse than the first cat leader?

lolno

he shits on goku black, future gohan, transforming buu.

only downfall is he cant defend for shit

From that banner I didn't even get a unfetured unit

Agreed. He's so much worse than SSBKK Goku and Fused Zamasu.

Buu destroys hard events, hit doesnt even lead a colour

is it really one hour? don't play with me.
gotta waste the discounts before heading to bed.

L-LR Cell is beating Full Power and Transfomation Boost for me and no one can stop it!

Attached: 1560986476454s.jpg (125x93, 2K)

1 hour and a couple of minutes yes

>Shitty global pleb

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH Don't worry you will get our leftovers from 5 months ago soon

Attached: 567954679467954.jpg (500x478, 133K)

>lead a colour

who gives a shit he is a dual catagory lead and both categories have great units

One hour to go, no joke. But keep on your guard anyway, especially with that fake passive change floating around.

>no defense
>relies on meme stun mechanic to do noticeable damage
>shit links
Omega doesn't have to attack to debuff and does more damage unless the enemy is stunned due to having great links and built in additional

He actually will be when they get the EZAs

You will summon for HIM, right?

Attached: E3F4DEA6-6427-46CE-930F-583D7FBC3F6E.jpg (640x853, 189K)

kek good job user

i can budget my stones and see if things are shit or not.

im alright with waiting.

maybe if he could fucking transform.

Please don't do this to me, I lost my 4th year jp account a month before Namek Goku, just after getting everything from Zamasu/Trunks

Attached: 89f07b.png (500x255, 230K)

He's my favorite villain so yes but only doing the discounts.

get the fuck out of here reddit tourist

Attached: 1D039AF1-A3AF-41D0-A5A2-3AD6816A0934.jpg (750x407, 38K)

Both categories are the same*
Get shafetd dickhead

probably mid or late 2020 i guess, i really want a filler episode with broly becoming friends again and playing with his giant green pet

Attached: 2b790afc487f01bff9e28a327cabb8e0.jpg (634x900, 164K)

I have literally nothing that can benefit from him but I want him anyways.

How the fuck is Cell reddit over spic favorite?

Attached: 1566965765270.jpg (2208x1242, 344K)

Jokes on you Reddit hates this guy

Attached: 754698DC-402B-44A2-86DC-43B1A9B5B88B.jpg (480x360, 13K)

Why are there so many people reposting reddit shit here?
>inb4 H-HOW DO YOU KNOW IT'S REDDIT SHIT REDDIT?!?!
I only use the dokkan reddit to search for news. I try to avoid their cringy posts.

How?

you know damn well where you got hat picture

Because that one guy said he was trash so everyone agreed with him
Also Gohan is a pretty soi pick

>Yfw you sold all the excess potential orbs from events before the update and are now swimming in baba coins

Attached: 5524523633.gif (540x229, 1.62M)

Anything Over 170%>Dual Category>>>Category & Color>Single Category>>Super/Extreme/All Types>>>>Mono Color

A card that leads two categories will always be the leader until we get more stuff like Goku & Frieza.

1 hour left bois

Who actually cares?

What if I told you I got it from here

>already beat android sbr
>still want to make a Cell's lineage team for the bantz
It's a complex kind of feel

Why didn't you linked the account with FB

then im sorry

U6 is Uss idiot
Hit leads one category
He would be better if he gave teq 90%

one hour left

Attached: YOU AGAIN SR TRUNKS.jpg (1280x720, 78K)

Fused Zamasu is way less limited in terms of categories and events he can be used on. Until a couple days ago, Hit was borderline useless in SBR and shit. Zamasu is unironically a better choice for him for Extreme TEQ.

Pretty much. Imagine they make a Kefla card yuck! God I hate those fucking devs and their waifu faggotry

Attached: 1519604618217.png (336x318, 4K)

Meant for

i'll use all the discount summons and maybe one more because having cell as my teacher in xenoverse made me like him a lot but i just know they will drop some new LR in part 2 and if that LR is my boy goku doing the IT kamehameha all my stones will go for it

Are any of the SBR possible without dupes
Feels like they aren't

Attached: 568F5FCA6A2E4700B79FE43375EBA2C3.png (181x155, 21K)

Just play Legends faggot.

Based akatsuki keeping the girls on top.

Attached: 1505679213252.jpg (750x792, 94K)

>Does summons in launch break
>Coworkers gather around user

Attached: ZYYAMMHUJ.png (237x226, 82K)

>Just rolled on Legends
>Got Hit
FUCK WHY DID I WASTE MY LUCK

Attached: 1565018261318.gif (500x460, 780K)

You don't need dupes

But some of SBR are very restricted on units

FUCKKK
Just locked up my account into nox emulator trying to mod for sbr gems, what the fuck i do now??

And he is useless

That's worthless. Baba coins are easy as fuck to get and orbs are not, why would you ever do something this stupid? PLEASE don't tell me you thought you can buy the Krillin and 18 with baba coins

Thinking now it makes sense they are no longer making DFE LRs powercreep the game since you can get them with red coins eventually. Yellow coins are way harder to get

Attached: yellowjew.jpg (1536x2048, 464K)

>implying you dont want a Kefla and Ui omen wdfe

>IT goku's passive skill is him teleporting exploding cell to king kai's planet but your enemy is there too
>it drops you to 57% HP to help gohan transform

Attached: IMG_20190826_154401.jpg (608x375, 30K)

It's not the same. A category having a lot of overlap with another does not make it the same exact category. For the most part yes, almost every U6 unit is on USS but that will likely change in the near future. That's not even a problem though because Hit gives them 170% instead of 150% like they would be getting on a Double Jiren team. Himself, LR Kale & Caulifla, Kefla, etc. they all benefit greatly from that extra boost. Dual Category will always be better no matter what.

>modding

Attached: 08f.jpg (600x600, 45K)

Attached: 1566118135822.gif (200x200, 40K)

>Useless
Don't lie to the nigga Hit fucking solos several current meta teams. He wasted his luck but he didn't waste it on garbage.

Assuming you can some of battlefield every month to grind gems you'll find Ginyu Force the easiest

For others, I don't even remember, have my clear image for inspiration, most will be dupeless:

Attached: superpart2.jpg (2160x3048, 2.38M)

Im more worried about them giving teq caulifla 100% dodge when Ui goku gets 70
Wtf...

If he has a different name besides Teq EZA cell and LR Phy Cell, then yes

Babidi and General Blue were so fucking clutch back when the teq cell event first came out.

He's just Cell (Perfect form) so yes, different from both.

Cell (Perfect Form). He can be used alongside both the EZA Perfect Cell and the LR Cell & Cell Jr.

He does, but the TEQ EZA Cell is unironically a better unit before the new LR one transforms.

I wonder what her awakening will even be? Like how do you go up from 100% dodge against certain enemies? Even without that, her natural dodge passive gives her a 50% dodge chance minimum on certain teams.

Way to miss the point Transformation boost has better cards and a bigger roster even when you combine both of hits leads
Not to mention you can run rose and shit

How the hell do you beat the Cell EZA been stuck at 27 forever

too bad transformation boost leader is shit

How many of you actually use stones for stamina refills?

You shouldn't ever, just use the base stamina every day

Only during the tournament until I reach 30M

So what are you doing while waiting for the shaft?

Ignoring the friend unit, I used this ages ago to beat 30.

Attached: Screenshot_20190829-154656.jpg (1080x1302, 1.24M)

Not as bad as Hit

A normal mono int team ft. INT SSB Vegeta and Rage Trunks ought to do it.

Building the Lego Steamboat Willie

Working on medical notes.

At the time I was starving for INT units other than Gogeta and didn't have the future leader. I clutched crits a few times with a friend LR Vegito and my own rainbow INT Vegeta

Please let him be in the cell banner, i just want him so i can run all my rainbow star units even if i don't pull him i could buy it with red coins

Attached: Dqv2GICU4AAYlAE.jpg (900x1200, 379K)

Man I'm so happy about that peppy gal. What a beauty.

I found a Time Travellers team more effective than mono int, especially when I used LR Vegito over Teq Vegito

>thought the banner was at 1:00
>it's closer to 1:40
>still another hour almost
Fuck.

Attached: 1555876963373.jpg (1024x576, 50K)

kek honesty though both he and the devs have a hard on for those waifu it's annoyingly infuriating

I know people always go hurr durr over reddit, but the dokkan reddit is crazy handy, you get translations, damage break downs, and datamines near instantly

>No one posting the Goku gamer moment video

You will get the Moro arc and you will like it

Because people vastly over estimate their teams ability. They think they're never gonna be low, but then will bitch at SBR because they enemies deal a lot of damage.

They are trash and so are their cringy animation. You have shit taste user

Holy shit guys it's up and they put Broly and Gogeta on the banners!

How's this look, Don't wanna use AGL rose because Teq cell will one shot him.

Attached: Screenshot_20190829-125524_Dokkan_Battle.jpg (1080x1722, 1.57M)

:^)

I know that very well since it has already helped me much, I just can't stand most of other posts there.

Attached: leddits front page.png (658x689, 464K)

INT Rage Trunks nigga

If you've got Int Zamasu I'd put him in there over Goku Black, also you really should do the awful grind for LR Gogeta

I've just been putting off Vegito for so long, The orbs are hell

THIRTY MINUTES BOYS

Then don't read them, just filter by GLB official and/or Top posts and don't go there on Fridays(formerly Mondays). The place is only good for news and calcs from people that actual know what they're doing and what the fuck they're talking about. The rest is just actual gambling addicts, e-celebs, children, and 3rd world shitters.

Based statue worshiper

I don't even like Kale and Caulifla that much, but their 18 ki is pretty good. Not on the level of the units that came after them though. Their 12 ki is meh except for like one shot.

Give me new LRcell and a damn int unit so I can beat stage 30 of eza cell

Attached: 108489200.jpg (1080x1113, 1.18M)

LR Teq Broly's animations are so fucking clean, holy shit. Wish I could put him on more useful teams

Oh trust me I don't, it was just too perfect to make my point. I absolutely agree with you.

I wish he gave himself defense before supering so I could feel more comfortable throwing him into random SBR stages.

At the very least he was a great finisher for me with his active on the Pure Saiyans SBR

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-08-14-40-22_com.bandainamcogames.dbzdokkanww.png (1080x1920, 2.58M)

Holy shit the dokkan ribbit is fucking imploding from within kek

What is happening?

How many stones do you guys have for the banners? I have 500.

thanks doc

BAAAAAAASED

>Got LR SSJ3 Goku and Bojack dupes from the 273 tickets
>Still no LR Black and Zamasu

Attached: Screen Shot 2016-02-27 at 7.36.28 PM_o38f1k.png (680x893, 624K)

It's been nothing but 3rd world shitters all day asking when the banners drop lol

What the christ is with Super Battle Road? I can breeze through boss rush, but SBR fucks my shit even with my best characters.

Wish me luck bros

Attached: vh2kj3bxsej31[1].jpg (1200x1600, 141K)

Just broke 1000. And figures, now I'm having second thoughts.

its the final boss of this game.

need to have perfect teams with orb investment and full super attacks

ARTIFICIAL DIFFICULTY

Yes I will but only for novelty of owning him since I love cell but I wanted him to be stronger than the dev's waifu

IT'S SO CLOSE AHHHHH

Attached: D54A396FB77744B095D0167FA2BFE74B.gif (500x374, 1.23M)

All in on my boy Gohan

Restart the app bros it's up!

What kind of niggerspic prefers Oranges over apples?

>SS4 Gogeta featured again
JUST

Put int zamasu since he will tank everything and int Goku black transforming

Don't do that user. Don't say that.

>PHY Black featured
AHHHHHHH

Did it with a Vegetas Family team.
>LR Veg
>Famalam Galick gun Trunks/Vegeta
>TEQ Bra
>LR PHY Trunks
>LR Trunks/Mai

Try other options, there's many ways to level 30.

Stop lying faggots

At least they put Godgeta on the banner too

They are leftover exclusive orbs for units user not the daily ones

Nah, SBRs become fodder a month or two after the batch gets released. Legendary Goku type events are the real final boss at least for now. People are still struggling with that guy because he's actually hard and takes a bit of thinking. SBR is literally just luck unit and
>haha they have a lot of health
>lol your weakest unit got super attacked 5 times in a row
The only thing wrong with Goku is that the dodging on the last stage is complete bullshit. That likely won't be a problem in the next event like that though.

How do I farm baba coins? New player.

10 MINUTES

So it's like three episodes of DBZ.

Selling shite SRs you don’t need
Selling event medals and orbs you don’t need
Selling training items you don’t need
A lot of “you don’t needs”

WE'RE IN THE ENDGAME BROS

Plant baba seeds and water them every day

You can sell orbs? I see no option to sell orbs.

Filling it with that one guy's mental gymnastic'd video analysis of the series. Fuck I love Freeza

Only on the JP version at the moment

By Frieza time that's 2 whole seasons.

Attached: hqdefault[1].jpg (480x360, 31K)

5 hours?

FOUR

YAMEROOO FURIEZAAAAAAAA

the average run time of 9 DBZ episodes

it's 35 btw

GET YOUR ASSHOLES READY ITS SOON TIME

Attached: 7D220EF3-74CE-4F98-A985-CCAA7F9DF0EE.jpg (1280x718, 84K)

5 years?

>Not posting the 20 finger edit

Bippity-bohan! None of you will roll Gohan!
Fiddle-dee-fell! Nerf incoming for Cell!

Attached: anime girl with wand.jpg (900x900, 86K)

Attached: hqdefault[3].jpg (480x360, 15K)

5 decades?

GOGETA BLUE ON FEATURED

Attached: 1436395246146.jpg (472x472, 39K)

IMMA CAP YO ASS IN A SECOND

Attached: AB1EE17F-CED2-4BFC-AC9A-2C0255D4C091.jpg (480x360, 28K)

Attached: 1566783258813.png (642x800, 525K)

>nerf for a shit lr
Ok

OH OH OH

Servers are gonna shit themselves

I got shafted so no LR ss4 vegeta

there's still 6 more minutes

Attached: latest[2].jpg (536x402, 46K)

5 centuries?

IM IN

5 millennia?

LR CELL WE COMIN FOR YOU NIGGA

Attached: img-booker-t-hulk-hogan-we-coming-for-you-762.jpg (640x480, 32K)

4 MORE MINUTES BROS

WHERES THE FUCKING SUMMONS

AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

5 eons?

I CAN'T TAKE THIS ANYMORE

Attached: devilmaycry.gif (500x281, 1.76M)

It was confirmed 4:35 yesterday you idiot

>mfw Booker's reaction after realizing what he said

Attached: XMXCc.gif (240x182, 965K)

WHERE THE FUCK ARE THE BANNERS

Attached: 1482022591910.jpg (633x758, 68K)

5 Big bangs?

4:35 PST dumb ass nigga

REEEEEEEEEE

100 SECONDS

Thanks doc

ONE MINUTE

4:35 EST dumb ass double nigga

1 MINUTE LEFT BROS GOOD LUCK

WHERE'S THE GIANT ROBOT MANSLEY

Haha! You fool! There were never any banners! You've been bamboozled!

ESTO ES EL FIN

Attached: 1454299022535[1].jpg (640x895, 45K)

àww shit here we go

GOOD LUCK GUYS
LETS GOOOOOOOOO

ESTO ES EL FIN PELEA EXPLOSIVA

JESUS THE BANNERS ARE STACKED

Gohan's banner is shit for me lol. No Kid Goku

Bruh

Attached: Screenshot_20190829-213523_Dokkan Battle.jpg (1080x2280, 2.05M)

CAN'T OPEN PHONE. WHAT ARE THE BANNERS?

>final sbr run I started is actually going in
>die 1 minute after banner
FUCK BUT FUCK

Attached: 1519022663299.png (1244x886, 1.2M)

>STR Cell

Fuckin' called it

This. HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA STUPID GAIJIN LOSERS!!!!!!!!

120 stones for 3 multis + 1 free.
Also Gogeta and Broly are in.

Good, Gogeta and Broly are in.

The other

Attached: Screenshot_20190829-213645_Dokkan Battle.jpg (1080x2280, 2M)

AAAAAAAAAABSOLUTELY INSANE GOKU BLACK STR BUU CELL JR SUPER BROLY TRANS FREEZA STR BLACK ROSÉ
GOHAN IS GARBAGE 2 ANDROIDS LMAO

Attached: 9BkjNCK.gif (500x270, 509K)

I GOT NOTHING
god DAMN it
AHHHHHHHHHHHH

THANK YOU

FIRST FUCKING MULTI GOHAN.

Super:
>LR Gohan
>INT 16
>Transforming Vegeta
>Transforming Goku
>AGL Gogeta
>PHY 17
>SS3 Bardock
>TEQ Vegito Blue
>STR U Gohan
>EZA U Gohan
>Bunch of SRs

Extreme:
>LR Cell
>Cell Jr.
>STR Super Buu
>PHY NuBroly
>Transforming Frieza
>INT Blackarot
>PHY Blackarot
>STR Rose
>STR Cell
>EZA TEQ Cell
>SRs

>transformation goku
>transformation vegeta
>ssgss gogeta
>mvp 17
>ss3 bardock
>ssg vegito

Attached: 136.png (680x1291, 783K)

YEESSSSS NIGGGGERS I DID IT

Attached: C6E3DB70-2F94-44F5-B65C-AC8E7829093A.jpg (1242x1361, 2.61M)

>Buu instead of Zamasu
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

Free multi for the win

Attached: Screenshot_20190829-163938~2-432x489.png (432x489, 415K)

So it's safe to skip these banners or there's something good to roll there?

COCKTEASE!

Attached: Screenshot_20190829-133924_Dokkan_Battle.jpg (1069x1287, 1.13M)

Zamasu ain't even out on Global you nigger.

So is this shit any good?

It depends of what you have, but they're good banners.

>ALL THOSE EXTREME UNITS
>OR GOGETA AND TRANSFORMING GOKU AND VEGETA
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

They are fucking great my nigger, absolutely stacked, 3+1 with discount first multi

>35 stones instead of 30

That's it, i'm sitting this out waiting for cutegang.

>Dogshit LRs
>Dogshit banners
Epic, this celebration sucks

Genuinely not sure how to feel about this one

Attached: Screenshot_20190829-214049_Dokkan Battle.jpg (1080x2280, 1.97M)

Neither are my stones on this banner lmao

Banners are stacked and not even because of the main LRs. You're a retard if you skip banners with the 3+1 multis.

That was fast

Attached: 20190829_164026.jpg (1440x2960, 2.76M)

Alright who else here /lucklet/

>400 coins for any worthwhile card
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

I got him and Broly. Holy shit. Now time to see if I can get "my faggot son".

Attached: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.jpg (1080x676, 430K)

Transforming Vegeta and 4 Phy 17s so far

I should be happy but fuck I want my LR

So new player, which banner has the best payout for someone who has nothing?

>LR Cell on second discount pull
Can't wait to see how the other banner treats me.

Fuck yes! Got both Buu and Cell on the first multi!

Attached: bag of dicks.jpg (556x353, 120K)

>Banners filled with units that have been on dozen of banners in the past year
WHY
H
Y

>4 multis
>literally nothing
Cool to see weeks of grinding stones gone in like 2 minutes.

Attached: 1566766158386.gif (272x281, 1.99M)

>2 multis in, already lucklet with 2 GSSR general pool only
I swear half of my cards are the ones that appear on fakeouts, fucking hell
Super units usually are easier to start with but getting PHY Broly is a bless

Attached: 684864816.jpg (500x522, 194K)

I just got PHY Broly from my free roll, so what should I aim for next? Gogeta?

>The warrior who surpassed Goku

Attached: 1561382769171.gif (540x405, 1.59M)

Here are my pulls, /lucklets/ unite

Attached: Screenshot_20190829-214558_Dokkan Battle.jpg (1080x2280, 2.17M)

Imagine playing global lmao
Good luck saving for zamasu and trunks plebs

I just want PHY Broly, please Dokkan gods.

I ONLY GOT CELL JR
Fuck it I'm gonna use the rest of my stones
Will post result

Let me into the game you fucks

Welp i'm done pulling. I give all of you guys the rest of luck.

Attached: Ultimate Luck.png (576x948, 1.22M)

JUST

Attached: 20190829_154900.jpg (1440x2015, 2.49M)

so far all I got was the movie gogeta which I needed but everything else been garbage

>get fake out
>switch
>cell's portrait
>teq cell

Attached: AYmfNso.gif (480x270, 2.45M)

Zamasu and trunks on jp kek

LITERALLY NOTHING
END ME

Thank GOD I got something

Attached: Screenshot_20190829-155016_Dokkan Battle.jpg (710x1148, 915K)

>Dupe for Goku BLACKED
>TEQ Super Buu
---
>Rainbow animation!!!!!
>AGL great ape Vegeta
>TEQ Angel Frieza lvl 100
---
>Rainbow animation again
>AGL Kid Buu
>Another dupe for Goku BLACKED
---
>Free multi
>It's over Frieza!
>TEQ Android 18 with wardrobe

Well fuck you too Bamco.

Attached: tumblr_p39bkfsKYS1uuj1vto1_500.gif (500x276, 1.31M)

At least got Broly.

Attached: dokkan.png (620x734, 898K)

IM FUCKING FREE! THANK YOU MY FAGGOT SON!

Attached: FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEDOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMM.jpg (1080x651, 401K)

>20 multis in
>Rainbow 17, whom I also pulled twice from tickets
>No Cell or Gohan.

Mostly new, might go in for a 150 on gohan again

Attached: IMG_20190829_215033.jpg (1080x1160, 832K)

in about 550 stones i got
>3 FUCKING THREE LR Gohans
>Transforming Vegeta (wanted so bad)
>LR CELL
>Str Goku Black dupe
>2 PHY Movie Broly
>Transforming goku (now rainbowed)
>Teq Cooler Movie Vegeta
>INT android 16
>SSJ3 Bardock (now rainbowed)

im all out of luck now.

Got 17 and Broly dupe, as well as Goku Black and a dupe from the discounts. Fuck these banners, I'm saving the rest of my stones.

>All unfeatured SSRs
>TEQ SS3 Vegeta
>SS3 GT Vegeta
>STR Buff Trunks
>Buff Geta
>AGL U. Gohan

LR Cell was the only featured drop. Along with enough INT Metal Coolers to rainbow the one I already have.

>400 stones
At least I got my girlfriend Brianne

Attached: bluestacks.png (319x412, 312K)

got shafted on the discount summons im not gonna waste any more on these banners I got gogeta transforming vegeta and int 16 and absolutely nothing for cells banner. literally only one good pull im saving for K&C.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-30-04-46-34.png (1080x1920, 3.89M)

>November banners (optional)
You talking about Thanksgiving? If so, that's a must go as well.
>February banners (it has become a must go)
What is this even referring to? JP thing?

1000 STONES
6 FEATURED UNITS

WHAT IN THE NAME OF FUCK

At least i got VB and rose now

This is my first banner I rolled and I started about 10 days ago, how did I do?

Attached: Screenshot_20190829-165422.png (1279x1481, 3.98M)

400 stones all cell banner no LR. Satan riding buu got old reldo and old black. Fuck this game.

Fucking rainbowed goku black and shugesh. Fuck my life

VEGITO BLUE SHOWED UP AND BLESSED ME WITH GOHAN
BUT I DON'T HAVE 16 AAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: Screenshot_20190829-165901_Dokkan Battle.jpg (1080x2220, 1.66M)

>side account that has every DFE LR got Cell too
I fucking hate this account so god damn much

Wasn't there a top grossing announced?

Good lord I just pulled this:

dbz-dokkanbattle.fandom.com/wiki/Universe's_Top_Warrior_Race_Vegeta

And this:

dbz-dokkanbattle.fandom.com/wiki/Warrior_Born_from_Light_Super_Saiyan_Gogeta

On my first Gohan banner pull. That's my entire LR luck gone now right?

600 stones, got a bit shafted. Was hoping for a Transgeta, Gogeta or LR Gohan didn't get any.

x2 SS3 Bardock (2 dupes is good I guess)
x2 MVP 17 (Already rainbowed so useless)
x3 Ult Int Gohan (enough to rainbow)
x2 AGL Transku (new and dupe)
x2 AGL Goten
x1 Kefla (already rainbow)
x3 STR Super Movie Vegeta

And some other stuff. I suppose I can't be too mad since, I did get x3 SS4 Vegeta's, and x2SS4 Goku's in the 4th Anniversary. Should I use my Red coins for Transgeta or AGL Gogeta?

Welp, got INT SSGod Goku only my first multi. Was about to end it all, but got my first transforming Vegeta and Gohan on the second multi. I'm going to skip cell completely. Is it worth doing the final 45 stones summon + the freebie on Gohan's banner? I kind of got everything I wanted, the rest of the featured units would just be dupes except for Transforming Goku(who I think is trash), bardock and Vegito Blue(Who is outshined by his LR)

That top grossing announcement just says that once we hit it in 7 countries we get 50 stones.

>Rainbow animation indicates featured cards or LR
>Screen shattering indicates featured cards or LR
>Certain combinations such as Tien and Chiaotzu indicate featured cards

Attached: bsarnbnrwe.jpg (252x333, 31K)

;_; Enough to rainbow both

Attached: Screenshot_20190829-220239_Dokkan Battle.jpg (1080x2280, 2.27M)

600 Stones:
7 STR SSR Gohan (didn't 100% he's shit)
6 TEQ Vegito (already 100%)
3 INT Bardock (had 0)
1 INT Android 16
1 PHY Android 17

Epin

I don't even play any more I just log in so I'll probably quit now that I'm out of stones. I got 2 LR SSJ4 Vegeta and 1 LR
SSJ4 Goku last event with the discounted summons and haven't even leveled them.

T H E S H O W S O V E R

Attached: ADAA740C-A2F2-4C1A-B044-419B3DA7C2F8.jpg (1242x1159, 2.55M)

I feel so incredibly shafted and defeated

what banner?
also help me build a potara team that isn't shit

Attached: potara units.jpg (1080x772, 561K)

Got a TEQ Vegito Blue dupe as well. Maybe its because I have been playing JP for like 6 months now but these banners are kinda boring.

Attached: blue vegito dupe.png (563x1001, 1.29M)

AND NOW IT PULLED GOHAN TOO
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

Attached: REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE (302x169, 7K)

>got both and int 16

Attached: 1523084207497.jpg (444x500, 38K)

>PHY Super Broly (finally have a dupe for him)
>Transforming Vegeta (after trying to get a Saiyan lead all fucking year)
>Two fucking copies of the new INT 18
>Two fucking copies of Gogeta Blue
>Motherfucking new LR Gohan
>all in just a little over 200 stones
Jesus fucking Christ I've never had this much luck before, what the fuck is happening? This is literally every unit I wanted except LR Cell holy shit!

Attached: Screenshot_20190829-140433[1].png (1080x1920, 2.55M)

Oh man the shaft was real. Dupes over dupes and a Teq cell. In 7 multis

FUCK YES. 5th multi.

Attached: Screenshot_20190829-230533_Dokkan Battle.jpg (1436x963, 1.32M)

Posting my loot.
>Both LRs
>Android 16 dupes
>Gogeta dupe

1/2

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-29-23-02-37-775_com.bandainamcogames.dbzdokkanww.png (1080x2160, 2.92M)

God bless these banners.
2/2

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-29-23-03-12-322_com.bandainamcogames.dbzdokkanww.png (1080x2160, 2.92M)

Fuck i'm just so sad
900 stones and almost fucking nothing

1x new 16
1X new cel jr
2X transforming goku
2X TEQ VB
1X STR Rose
1X TEQ freezer

Awaken that ain’t Zamasu and run him alongside the AGL black and LR black/zamasu, he’s a great tank and links well with them, then run PHY Super Vegito and Teq Vegito Blue, if you want support for the team swap out Blue for Base form Vegito.

Whens top grossing anons.

Nice Teq Gohan there user

I have a 100 stones left and finally got Gohan. Should I try the 3 for 1 on extreme?

The notables from 9 summons including freebies.
How'd I do as a F2P boys.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-29-14-10-59.png (720x1280, 1.46M)

FUCK I didn't pull any LR out I pulled like 10 other dokkan fests.Im gonna have to rely on dragon stones we get from app store rewards.Fingers crossed we get nr 1 on App Store then on both stores for a total of 130 stones.I got:
1 DBS Broly(fucking finally)
1 Android 17
1 SSJ3 Bardock
1 TEQ Trunks
1 Vegito Blue
1 AGL base form Goku
2 INT Gohans(fuck you akatsuki I wanted lr gohan)
Overall really happy and its obvious more stones are under way.The question is do I buy AGL Zamasu with my red coins?I really need a RoG leader.

I only really wanted Cell, Buu and PHY Vegeta and instead I get another fucking dupe of STR Goku Nigger. I'm so tired of seeing this fucker in this game and his card is outdated outside his one team with a LR I don't have.
I like Broly but I don't need him at all. Guess I'll go finish Full Power and Movie Bosses SBR now
Yeah it's very worth it, EXT has a bunch of category leaders and its only another 20 stones to you finish the 3+1 which means tomorrow pretty much.

Attached: one-1-new card.png (430x635, 729K)

Gohan and the movie support Gohan are good. IMO Teq VB is overrated since you need stupid amount of RNG to get him going.

Fuck OFF 17

Attached: Screenshot_20190829-161404_Dokkan Battle.jpg (1080x2280, 1.91M)

AGL Zamasu isn't that great, he can't tank for shit even in Dokkan events he gets rocked.

>800 stones
>no lr

Attached: 1565949140130.png (512x384, 213K)

can this be considered good?

Should I get Transgeta or Gogeta Blue with my Red Coins? I don't have either of them. My Pure Saiyans team is much better than my Movie Heroes.

>7 multi summons on each banner
holy shaft, batman
what the fuck is this shit?
I just wanted transforming Vegeta and INT Goku Black

Attached: shafted.jpg (1080x774, 516K)

Broly, Gogeta or I save for Super Vegito with the coins?

Always save for Gacha LRs unless you already have them

>350 stones
>really want Bardock and don't give half a shit about the rest
>1st Gogeta dupe
>5th and 6th Gohan dupes
>new 16
>last multi looks like shit
>LR Gohan in guaranteed spot
Do I have the right to be mad?

When do Gacha LR's appear under Red Coins?

>5 units I don't have on Cell
>Only pull dupes

never, he probably meant the dfe LRs

Only when they're not the top featured units. And only the ones exclusive to DFE banners. Regular gacha LRs need the yellow coins.

When they come back not being the main unit. 3rd year LRs were available for red coins during 4th anniversary, all of them but Gohan/ten iirc in latest tanabata banner for example.
I do, for some reason my head went gacha = DFE

>LR Cell, INT Goku Black, Transforming Buu in 4 multis
>Gohan banner spits out 3 16s in 12 multis and nothing else
every time I get extreme luck one side and complete shit the other side

Who got shafted?

>First multi
>Super Vegito animation
>LR gohan
Do I keep going

Attached: 1544219414909.png (356x583, 136K)

15 multis, the ones I really wanted are Gogeta and Broly so I'm happy. The ones locked are new ones for me.

1/2

Attached: Dokkan_Battle_2019-08-29-23-04-26[1].jpg (1080x1920, 1.91M)

Should I buy Bardock with coins? I don't need any DFE LRs or any other units available right now.

>14 summons
>most exciting thing I pulled was a dupe of PHY Goku Black
at least I can rainbow him now, I guess
I'm usually never this unlucky

same happened to me, keep going the banners good. I got two transforming vegetas

Only did the discount pulls for now. Only noteworthy things were the LR Cell and the last Metal Coolers I needed for a rainbow. Just gonna kick back and wait to see what else is coming in the meantime, though I could badly use some of the featured shit on both banners.

2/2

Attached: Dokkan_Battle_2019-08-29-23-04-40[1].jpg (1080x1920, 1.93M)

I finally got bulpan
Isn't she like the best support in the game? Or is it turles cause I had him already

Is 16 a must if you got Gohan?

I did. but I guess that's what I get for getting LR GoBros in one Multi when they came out, and x3 LR SS4 Vegeta, and x2 LR SS4 Goku's in the 4th Anniversary.

>2 TEQ bluegito dupes

Guess the LR is worthless now.

got him in just 3 multi summons. nice.

Attached: BD706E63-BB61-48E0-BA01-112B2E8427C5.png (640x1136, 1.37M)

Got all I cared about. I'm done.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-29-16-24-29~2.png (1440x1979, 3.98M)

Bulpan used to be okay, but now it's the Pandel you want. She's one of the top Fusion supports around.

>want to shit on global for not having trunks and zamasu on their banners
>realize I could have used transforming vegetables more than a dupe of trunks
>mfw feel shafted

is it worth chasing him if ihave a dupped evolution blue vegeta?

It helps a lot, but you can work with an Android, Cell being one that works in the Kamehameha category.

Spent 1200 stones, got 2 Transforming Vegeta, 3 AGL Gogeta and 3 SS3 Bardock. That's about it.

Anyone?

Not really since he's just a better leader but he's really good on his own regard

Nevermind, got him right after posting this haha.

Attached: IMG_20190829_223002.jpg (1080x1364, 754K)

Dragon Ball legend player here, is it too late to get into Dokkan?

When LR Gohan show up in the coins?

One of the best times ever

Pulled dupes for things i don't use.

And the new Android 16 i suppose.

I hate you

Next time it comes back as a featured unit. So easily a year, if it even happens.

How is Int Goku Black?

Good, but you will only see him transform in the Legendary Goku event.

Neither. I'm saving mine for Gogeta LR when he gets featured on a banner again since I'm missing him. I recommend you save your red coins for LR's in general. But if you must, I'd go for Blue. I just got Trans today though, so I can't really give much experience with him. Movie Heroes have bailed me out so hard on every single event from EZA to WT.

his transform condition is garbage

are AGL or PHY Gohan's EZAs worth anything?

They're okay if you need a filler unit.

>Spent all 800

Why would you spend all of it you lucklet should have spend at least 200

Attached: 1519304205965.jpg (258x245, 12K)

I have never seen him transform. And people say Cell/Gohan have dumb transformation conditions.