Bayonetta 3 is vaporware isn't it? Could we have a good ol' Bayonetta thread? DMC is welcome too

Bayonetta 3 is vaporware isn't it? Could we have a good ol' Bayonetta thread? DMC is welcome too

>We'll never get the slice of life anime we deserve where Bayo and Jeanne are casually living together. We'll never see Jeanne almost swear in front of her students. We'll never see Jeanne get casually dommed at home

Attached: School.png (800x600, 424K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/f8maCnqU74Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I got Bayo 2 on WiiU but only played it for a little before getting distracted and playing something else. Same with DMC5. Dunno why, both are really good. Though the latter had some pretty lousy level design.

when was the last time bayo 3 got news?

in bayo 1 what is the timing with the moon of mahakala to get witch time from a parry? I can never get it consistently.

When it was announced. A year or two ago, I think?

If there's no word of it 6-9 months from now then you can consider it vaporware. Right now Platinum/Nintendo don't want to take away attention from Astral Chain I think

Have you tried Bayo 1? It might hold your interest. Bayo 1 feels like Kamiya saw DMC 3 and said "yeah I can do that". It can be pretty complex while also being pretty forgiving because you have a dodge. The biggest problem with 2 is that they over-QoL'd it, they took out a lot of annoying things in 1 like burning enemies and quick time events but they averaged everything else out while they did it.
I think it's the same timing as bat within, just with flicking the stick instead of dodging
I haven't looked into Astral chain at all but I've still got it pre-ordered. What's it like anyway?

Attached: x.png (487x404, 134K)

Astral chain is fun

It's a platinum game, of course it is. But what's the gameplay like? Bayo style? W101? I heard something about V's gameplay

Attached: Drinking.png (807x463, 404K)

Now that Astral Chain is out, Platinum will start working for real on Bayonetta 3. Be patient.

And no, DMC isn't welcome; both franchises and fanbases are mortal enemies.

Does the “buy Bayo 1, and Bayo 2 gets discounted (vice-versa)” Switch eshop thing still available?

this, but I think it’ll skip the Switch generation

Nintendo won't retire the Switch for at least five years; Bayonetta 3 will come to the Switch.

>both franchises and fanbases are mortal enemies.
Fuck off, shitposters don't count.

Those aren't shitposters. Both groups fight to annihilate each other.
>DMC fans consider Bayonetta to be a mediocre imitation or are salty at Bayonetta becoming a Nintendo franchise
>Bayonetta fans outright despise the DMC series besides 1, consider 1 to be the only good DMC game and Bayonetta to be DMC 1's rightful successor.

OP inviting DMC fans to this thread is malicious on many levels.

Those sound like people making abhorrent posts to me user.

youtu.be/f8maCnqU74Q

I like both.
What's up?

Attached: arc gif.gif (200x200, 84K)

Tsukihime Platinum game when?

Sega still owns the Bayonetta ip.

That'd be pretty fucking rad

how bad must platinum games' management be. At one point they were working on 4 games, bayonetta 3, astral chain, babylon's fall and that granblue game. no wonder bayonetta 3 is taking so long and we know nothing of babylfon's fall despite it being revealed over a year ago

Actually during Nintendo direct, a Platinum representative detailed Astral Chain and at the end of the segment gave a statement basically saying 'oh btw we're still working on Bayonetta 3'

source on that?

Attached: source.jpg (513x389, 32K)

Grandblue and Babylon don't count
They got fired from Grandblue and Babylon is vaporware at this point.
They put all of their effort on Astral Chain and Nier Automata was just a sidejob

It's coming soon

>The schoolgirl costume in Bayo 2 didn't have striped panties
>It was also the only costume with a genuine pantyshot (I consider the Peach/Daisy costumes as leotards, since they're basically the same costume)

I'm genuinely disappointed it was all bear/frog whatever print shit for the different alt colors

>Babyllon's Fall was announced 1 year ago
>Bayonetta 3 was announced 2 years ago
Guess which one is the true vaporware?

Both, if P* money management has anything to say about it

I hope we hear about it soon.

Attached: 1561210000557.jpg (488x359, 120K)

it's gonna get called Cereza 3, and it will follow the lines of Astral Chain

We will get it as soon as you cross moon river.

I'll only buy a Switch when Bayo 3 drops

I hope it's being delayed for a new Nintendo home system like Metroid Prime 4. I'm tired of seeing Nintendo games held back by outdated hardware.