Neo Yea Forums will defend this

neo Yea Forums will defend this

Attached: 1565820959412.jpg (750x957, 172K)

I defend this

I was wondering why a good chunk of my vidya music playlist got shoah'd.

Attached: 1566406020133m.jpg (688x1024, 82K)

Saying that I don't care isn't defending it.

Oh no, I hate their games now.

ITS OKAY WHEN NINTENDO DOES IT

What even is there to defend? Sure, they are legally allowed to and all that, but it's still fucking to stupid to actually go for it, the second a channel gets taken down, ten more will pop up to take its place

>tfw I convert all music I like to .mp3 and store it on my google drive and hard-drive
AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAH
LMAOING AT YOU FAGGOTS

Attached: sickos.png (152x254, 40K)

Nintendo is shit, more news at 11

Kotaku is pretty funny about picking lead images

Reminder that this is all Sugiyama's fault. Nintendo didn't give a single solitary fuck until Dragon Quest music started getting ripped from Smash. Fuck Sugiyama.

Attached: Kohichi_Sugiyama_2011-06-30.jpg (776x719, 254K)

this kind of shit is percisely why nintendo's shit deserves to be pirated and i don't buy their hardware.

>BrawlBRTSMs3 is actually gone
I'll never get used to that.

Attached: 1566245448960.png (1360x561, 457K)

I will if it makes someone else mad

I don't listen to music on youtube and I especially don't listen to video game music on youtube.

>he doesn't download flac torrents of the original ost for maximum preservation

this is how i know that you are a tranny

Attached: 1561216689934.jpg (1473x1061, 320K)

When will he die already?

Yeah this still fucks me up. I’ll look up a song I used to listen to all the time and it’ll be tricky to find if it wasn’t popular.

>google drive
Good as dead. Uploaded to the digital jew

Streaming cucks deserve it

Learn a lesson. If you like a vid a lot, grab it. If there's something I've learned about the net over the last year alone, it's that you can't assume something that's there today will be tomorrow.

ZOPHAR
O
P
H
A
R

Attached: 1556823226351.gif (700x704, 295K)

Why remove the videos? Isn't it easier to simply require copyright monetization? Or do these Japanese retards want to make money selling music CDs in 2019?

CD still sells.
People rushed to purchase Xeoblade 2 physical OST.

I lost 6 million videos :(

Nintendo is the Disney of video games, nothing new.

I will defend this

>Nintendo never harassed channels before

>Converting videos into MP3s, instead of just downloading soundtracks from music websites.
I swear, zoomers have no idea what the fuck they're doing.

>never release a CD or anything from that game
>have it removed from YouTube
>game doesn't have a Music Player so you can't listen to a certain song that doesn't have any other noises in it
Won't be too long for that to happen.

This, but unironically. Hearing music on YouTube is deliberately shit on browser to get people to pay for the premium subscription

>video game music
Based Nintendo dabbing on tasteless virgins.

Sony is shit, more news at 11

Good. Everyone should download their soundtracks in FLAC instead of listening to shitty compressed streaming copies.

Only video game music is good.

zoom zoom

Attached: 1549305814886.png (714x800, 73K)

I hope you realize that youtube music uploads aren't the songs themselves, and that you can go to any other music website, and find a rip of the music.

>He doesn't download the OSTs of his favorite games to his PC

Attached: 1567092551170.png (497x559, 344K)

lol why did u post a pic of a milenial?

what about zophar? i use them sometimes to get original music files

Nintendo has always fucked up people who use Nintendo content, always.

They have a brand image to protect, as most of customers are kids.

>Only video game music is good

Attached: gettyimages-133145014-1024x1024.jpg (760x1024, 401K)

Bro what the fuck! This company doesnt allow me to make a profit off their effort without paying them, so unfair

This only happened before when retards were uploading songs from leaked games that weren't available yet

>WE HAVE TO SUPPORT THE PUBLISHERS GUYS!! OR THEY'LL STOP MAKING GAMES!!!! PLEASE IT'S ALL I HAVE BROS!! I NEED MY BING BING!

Attached: 1566965142109.jpg (594x582, 55K)

Just the other day, I searched for a Deltarune track on youtube, and it was compressed to shit. t was one of the popular videos too. I forget how many views, perhaps over a million. It was up there.
Anyway, I can't imagine how, in 2018, the uploader managed to upload such a shitty copy. And I don't want to imagine all the Undertale kiddies who converted the video into mp3 and saved it in that condition.

So exactly what reason is there that people should be allowed to post other people's music on youtube? With let's plays I hear people whine about fair use, but here it's just
>i should be allowed to do whatever i want because property is theft!

>STOP CRITICIZING NINTENDO!!!

Attached: 1514413847488.jpg (1784x2792, 1.51M)

Well user, they credited nintendo in the description of the video. No theft was intended.

Bitch, we pay for the goddamn games

>imaging not downloading and archiving your music while trusting cucktube and music companies

Attached: 1430962939509.jpg (365x317, 43K)

Fake News.

>neo
neo/v/ has been gone for years

>giving Google your illegally downloaded music
Lmao enjoy prison

Uploading a whole videogame playthrough is just as bad as piracy.

>I pay for games! I deserve to listen to horribly compressed music ripped to youtube!

There is a difference between defending Nintendo's scummy practices and laughing at the screaming tendies who are mad they can't listen to their favorite bing bing songs while they erp on splatoon, especially considering the same people crying will continue to support Nintendo no matter what they do by buying 80 dollar cardboard/dolls and every exclusive they shit out

Attached: 1530738415054.png (808x805, 4K)

Only if it's a shit non-game with close enough to zero gameplay that it's basically just a film that occasionally lets you have control of the characters

only pic related would give a shit about this because only pic related would be autistic enough to enjoy listening to nintendo game music outside of while playing x nintendo game

what are some websites with high quality?

>Guys, I’m totally not a Nintendo shill, but let me project absolutely everyone negatively affected by this as the single most pathetic pieces of shit

I don't know. Google it. What is a game soundtrack you enjoy? I bet I could find it in minutes.

>"popular" Youtube music channels
Get a real job fag.

No idea why they didn't monetize the videos.

fucking cancer why don't these companies understand that this shit is literally free advertising adding to the longevity of their IP? literally where can you buy ost's legally for any nintendo game

>google drive
Nigga are you serious?

Attached: 1547776041821.jpg (680x848, 40K)

The people on Nintendo are old, like Disney, Toei and Viacom they get mad when their characters, music and etc. gets posted on youtube.

Dilate

I will defend anything Nintendo does

Ill be fine.
It's a parody when I download Nintendo MP3 off torrents and upload them to my monetized YouTube channel.

KHInsider

I can't tell any difference between mp3 and flac.

>Defend Nintendo
Nintenfags and Snoyggers are mentally retarded

>he fell for the cloud meme
tech illiterates should be gassed

Attached: Untitled3.png (616x250, 35K)

post some contemporary japanese art please

i picked one at random. just for you

Attached: 04.jpg (1280x1841, 852K)

thanks, but i expected actual contemporary Japanese art
disappointed but with an erection

Attached: 1534635160365.jpg (750x709, 40K)

>i expected actual contemporary Japanese art
I don't really understand what you mean. Is this not art?

Attached: ad8eb05b7298026d7773631a10e34417.jpg (1280x1800, 141K)

Nice butt

I only have some old ass shit on my harddrive. Don't ask why

Attached: Waterfall Seen from Behind at Nikkô Mountain in Shimotsuke Province.jpg (2000x875, 1.78M)

Attached: Ichikawa Ebisô i rollen som Tsuchida no Dotarô.jpg (1358x2000, 2.5M)

thanks

Attached: 1531901352812.jpg (569x500, 100K)

Yea Forums absolutely btfo

>listening to music on yt
>listening to vgms fucking youtube
>not always downloading your music from trusted uploaders
I will never understand you fucks.

I'm surprised they didn't do it sooner
>Nintendo known for occasionally purging fan games or mods
>Youtube known for letting literally anyone take down videos, especially if they contain other people's music

Save the covers, remixes, and extended/fused tracks Yea Forums- there's some stuff on there that isn't anywhere else and it can be lost forever.

RIP various awesome DIO theme covers, and Galaxy Train, 5.1 extended arrangement.

Fuck Nightcore, trap and that other one though/

this
download youtube-dl and take 5 minutes to figure it out
it's not hard and absolutely worth it
I learned this firsthand when lycanjonze deleted all his borf star stuff and I had luckily downloaded it all by that time, even though he's since reuploaded
It's still not a bad idea to download shit you like even if they've been around for a while. I waited to long to download this one guy's videos of some subbed german puppet show he had up for years and years and suddenly found it all gone. Still kicking myself on that one.
Point is, save shit, especially shit you like.

Same reason I listen to the radio occasionally or get other people to put their own music on. I listen to a wide variety of things and seek new music constantly. I download stuff I want to keep and share but that's a minority of what I seek and find.

>The channels listed were all monetized and tried slapping ads on the nintendo songs
I found it funny because not only is that fucking retarded but there's at least 10 alternatives out there if you want some streamed video game OSTs.

Attached: 1464751886683.gif (368x435, 131K)

Can you name some?

Remixes are all that really matters.

>doesn't know how to google

Publish and forget user, it's not a huge timesink.

Nintendo has put a physical CD (almost all Japan-only but still) out for every major switch game they made so far at least, and before that they've done the same for most of their IPs. Even then there's nothing stopping people from downloading the albums off the internet, shit even soulseek users are sharing video game OSTs now which is hella convenient.

Name a few.

They took down some of Luigis music compilation
They will never be forgiven

Seriously fuck Nintendo for this. That channel had the best extended tracks, even for music that didn't even loop in the first place.

soulseek is great

It's within their right.

Thanks bro.