Hey gamer bros, Celeste is one of the best games of 2018 and I'm giving it away for free...

Hey gamer bros, Celeste is one of the best games of 2018 and I'm giving it away for free, why don't you install Epic Games Store to your computer right now and claim this amazing game?

Attached: tim_sweeney_epic_3.jpg (1000x563, 103K)

Did someone slap him really hard?

No thanks Tim, I'll pirate it instead. Thanks for footing the bill!

Fuck off rat-faced cunt. Go eat a dog with your buddies from Tencent.

Already pirated it and finished it.

Right off the bat
>sprite work is so shit, and worse, they decide to zoom in on it
>due to shit sprite work you sometimes can’t tell what’s a platform and what’s not leading to cheap deaths
>gameplay is a very standard platformer, a well oiled platformer, but nothing terribly special
>the ost is genuinely decent
>so far the level design is shit. I can’t tell if it wants to be a Metroidvania or extremely straight forward. Sometimes you can return to previous rooms sometimes you can’t

Feels like a 5/10 so far. There’s really nothing that makes it special or stand out from better platformers of yesteryear.

Because if I want something related to Celeste, I can just go on the internet and find that doujin where she falls on a spike, and get raped by several animals until she dies.

Unironically based.
I'll buy the first non-shit game you'll release on your store Tim. Whenever that happens.

>I'll buy the first non-shit game you'll release on your store Tim. Whenever that happens.
Wowow, next you'll ask us for a shopping cart to make multiple purchases, we already told you, it won't happen!

>the ost is genuinely decent
it was made by a tranny

Control came out a couple days ago.

So? It's still good music. Learn to separate the art from the artist

Well the tranny did a decent job. It’s not amazing, but I enjoy it in the same way I enjoy Risk of Rains, not enough to keep me playing though. I’ve already uninstalled the game. Putting spikes on everything does not make for good level design.

So are you shitting on it, or are you lionizing the work of one of your tribe

Who gives a shit who made it? What matters is the result.

YOU CUNT STOP SAYING GAMES ARE AVAILABLE FROM X-Y DATE WHEN Y IS NOT ACTUALLY A DAY THEY ARE AVAILABLE. I MISSED ADDING FEZ BECAUSE OF THIS SHIIT

You don't have to install epic to get the game. You can just add the game through the website and skip the part where you install spyware.

no cheevos, no play. simple as that.

We need a link to this so we can report this grotesque, horrible abomination to the proper authorities, immediately.

>tfw only own games they've given away for free on egs
>tfw bought borderlands 3 off of gmg so they only get engine royalties and not a cut of the store purchase

hey tim i got a present for you

Attached: download.jpg (225x225, 6K)

EGS is a lot more palatable than Steam. Open the Steam store front page and you instantly get bombarded with pure garbage that hasn't had any kind of quality control before being allowed on the store. You also constantly see the same recommendations and 2+ year old games they want to push on you no matter what you do.
>you may enjoy *shitty ass indie game* since you played something completely unrelated
wew lad

If EGS can get all the features Steam has, the curated storefront makes it the preferable store by far.